- A new Minecraft: Better Together update beta is now available on Xbox One, Windows 10 and Android. Review the changelog here or if you'd like to learn more and join the beta click here.
- Dinnerbone announces Minecraft 1.13 snapshots are unlikely to start for another month, "[...] Sorry! None of our 1.13 changes are ready to be tested yet. ".
- Dinnerbone is considering introducing a new "/modifyitem" command in 1.13 and needs feedback from mapmakers and other players who use commands: head over to reddit to learn more and share your thoughts.
- Minecraft artist Jasper shares a preview of a new hay block texture he has been working on.
- Save transferring from the Wii U to the Nintendo Switch has been released, learn how to transfer your saves in this Mojang help article.
- More new Marketplace content has been added this week: Lapis Lagoon by Imagiverse, Isles of Aeria by Polymaps, Ninjas vs. Samurai by Noxcrew, Whiterock Castle by Blockception and Abstraction Vector by Jigarbov.