- Over on Minecraft.net Marsh Davies gives us a formal introduction to the Evoker, "What are the Illagers doing in that dank, secluded mansion of theirs? With its redstone jails, elaborate altars and hidden rooms housing strange obsidian structures - it really seems like they are plotting something.".
- Dinnerbone returns Advancement messages and the setting is moved from server.properties to a gamerule.
- Jeb reverts some colour changes, "Reverted colors on maps except for the new hard clay colors, kept new palette for dyed stuff such as banners".
- Minecraft: Education Edition introduces the Code Builder beta, now education edition players can learn to code with the help of Minecraft and an in-game robot. "Learn in an immersive world that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving. Through Code Builder, students connect to popular learn-to-code platforms and engage deeply with computer science concepts as they design and create.".
- The latest snapshot in the run up to the release of 1.12 is released, Snapshot 17w18a brings us even more bug fixes, some optimisations, and a couple of new Advancements. Quickly followed by 17w18b with even more bug fixes!
- Mojang provides a heads up, on May 10th at 8am UTC the account database will be temporarily offline for maintenance.
What did you get up in Minecraft this week?