- Dinnerbone teases an upcoming feature advancement, and reports good progress on UI design.
- "The World of Colour Update" is announced as the name of 1.12, and Mojang are looking for colourful world submissions to include in the trailer.
- The ability to dye your bed 16 different colours is coming to MC 1.12 and MCPE 1.1.
- Villager trading is now available in Minecraft Pocket and Minecraft Windows 10!
- 3 new PC Realms minigames: Sky Desert Challenge, Cublex and Palette Slam.
The World of Colour Update (1.12) is bringing some radiant changes to PC/Java, including exotically-patterned Glazed Terracotta blocks, vivid concrete ones, and even brighter shades of wool. Woo hoo!
- We (the Minecraft Forum) are looking for writers! Learn more and apply here.
- On Minecraft.net Marsh Davies talks to Cubed Community about running a community of talented builders.
Tip of the Week
KingSt3aLtH on reddit teaches us that A fishing rod with "mending" enchant never breaks if you use it for just for fishing, via reddit.