Spotlight video by Suited Gaming
Fans of Harvest Moon and Stardew Valley will rejoice at this marvel: Harvest Festival adds many features common to both games:
Harvest Festival is a mod heavily inspired by the Harvest Moon series of games. Adding crops and animals, that need to be cared for in order to make the most out of them. Village and relationship building with the introduction of new NPCs and the builder, who will help you build a town for the people, as well as guide you on your way. Seasons that affect day length and daily weather are also included. Cook dishes with crops that you have harvested or gather minerals in the Mine!
- Seasons that affect day length, what you can grow and the appearance
- 13 new crops, and crops that need to be watered to grow
- Livestock including cows, chickens and sheep that need to be cared for and can produce better products
- A builder where you can buy buildings, in order to build a town
- NPC Interaction, improving relations to progress further
- Shops where you can buy items, animals and more
- Ability to sell your crops, fish and other things to progress
- Mine with infinite floors for you to traverse for selling or upgrading tools
- Cooking system, using ingredients for varied options
- CraftTweaker Integration so you can configure what you can buy/ship/etc
Whether included in a pack or used as a standalone, Harvest Festival is popular for a reason. Give it a try, and see what you think!
Harvest Festival (thread here) is for Minecraft version 1.10. Enjoy!