- Tweaks to the Wither
He continues to be refined - this time, with a bit of nasty self-defense
- Carrots are now carrot, and added new food item
- Tweaks to a couple of item sprites
Specifically, Bread, Raw Chicken, Cooked Chicken, Raw Beef, Steak, Raw Porkchop, Cooked Porkchop, Red Apple, and Nether Star no longer have a dark outline. Golden Carrot now matches the carrot, and heads are centered properly.
- Leather armor now has a non-dyed layer
- Superflat customization options
Comes with 7 presets: Classic Flat, Tunnelers' Dream, Water World, Overworld, Snowy Kingdom, Bottomless Pit, and Desert. Also, Custom starts off with Classic Flat with three options: Add Layer, Edit Layer, Remove Layer. Adding and editing are NYI.
- Pigs are now able to jump when players ride on them
- Added /clear command to empty the inventory
- Evil mobs are now a little bit more fearless in hard difficulty
- Various bug fixes
Ready to test out this awesomeness? I know I am - download your Snapshot client (or server) below!
Vote on Impressive Builds for 2PP's Minecraft Documentary
2 Player Productions will be putting together a video soon - "Minecraft: the History of Mojang" - and need your help! They are asking players to show them impressive builds in the game, which will be used in their documentary video. Do you know of (or even have) a particularly awesome build, a build that should be seen by everyone, everywhere? If so, click the link below, and tell them about it!