Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Rate Article   * * - - - 6 votes


Dogecoins in Minecraft? Massive builds? 14 million PC Minecraft sales? Check out this week's Minecraft Monday show!

CURSE GIVEAWAY - ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE BETA KEYS

Want to try out Elder Scrolls online? Don't want to have to jump through a million hoops to do so? We've got you covered, with FREE ESO beta keys! No weird regional restrictions, no song and dance required. Just show up, and grab your key!

Curse Premium members can get their keys right this very second, and starting tomorrow (Thursday, Feb. 6th 2014), anyone can grab an ESO key! Seriously, go get a key, they're going fast.

What does the ESO beta key give you? Only full access to every ESO beta event from now until launch! I've had a chance to play it on different weekends, and I can say that if you're any kind of TES fan, this game is totally worth it. See you there!
Posted in: News

Comments

#1

mod_slayer

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:23 PM

Cool
Posted Image

#2

Hayden644

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:50 PM

Sweet!
Look, I'm not going to click your dragon.


Posted Image

#3

Alexthaminer

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:58 PM

Wow, much coin. Very economy, many inflation. Pls send coins.

#4

Dtorr31
    Dtorr31

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:24 PM

Much doge, very Coin, many billionaires.

#5

SeaWry
    SeaWry

    End Dweller

  • Members
  • 7099 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:31 AM

Quote

Dogecoins in Minecraft?

Cryptocurrency is just a laundering way to do illegal things that involve currency without leaving a easy followable trace.

Dogecoin is but a joke currency due to wasted processing power that people wanted to use. Bitcoin is the only one that most criminals people use for "things".

#6

Turbo1928

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:37 AM

View PostSeaWry, on 05 February 2014 - 02:31 AM, said:

Cryptocurrency is just a laundering way to do illegal things that involve currency without leaving a easy followable trace.

Dogecoin is but a joke currency due to wasted processing power that people wanted to use. Bitcoin is the only one that most criminals people use for "things".

Actually, dogecoins have more transactions per day than bitcoins, see here.
I support the Minecraftian Language!

#7

theminerforlife3

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:19 AM

14 million strong? Well, if it wasn't for me (who got Minecraft for Cmas of 2013) we'd only be 13,999,999 strong! :)

God ain't dead.

Herobrine ain't dead.

I, on the other hand, am.


#8

StigZG
    StigZG

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:38 AM

This is the first time i hear dogecoins. Can someone explain what they are?

#9

0xFFF1
    0xFFF1

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:38 AM

View PostSeaWry, on 05 February 2014 - 02:31 AM, said:

Cryptocurrency is just a laundering way to do illegal things that involve currency without leaving a easy followable trace.

Dogecoin is but a joke currency due to wasted processing power that people wanted to use. Bitcoin is the only one that most criminals people use for "things".

View PostStigZG, on 05 February 2014 - 08:38 AM, said:

This is the first time i hear dogecoins. Can someone explain what they are?

Take what SeaWry said and think it is stupid.

1) That is ONE use for it, NOT the only way. not only that, but you can do the SAME THING with USD! And I would LOVE to know the government has a harder time tracking my purchases, see point 2).

2) Government and politics are a BAD thing, 100% of the time.

3) the govt, banks and news media PAY Google to Pagerank UP articles about how cryptocurrency is bad, and Pagerank DOWN articles about how cryptocurrency is good AND pay to not leave a trace. So when you search for articles about bitcoin, you are mostly finding only articles about how Bitcoin is bad. (As in there is a disparity between what google says and the truth)
dumb; The eleven is silent.

#10

Hakno
    Hakno

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:03 PM

Ha! Now we're are totally getting rich by playing minecraft! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

#11

Wolvedang

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:55 PM

View Post0xFFF1, on 05 February 2014 - 11:38 AM, said:

Take what SeaWry said and think it is stupid.

1) That is ONE use for it, NOT the only way. not only that, but you can do the SAME THING with USD! And I would LOVE to know the government has a harder time tracking my purchases, see point 2).

2) Government and politics are a BAD thing, 100% of the time.

3) the govt, banks and news media PAY Google to Pagerank UP articles about how cryptocurrency is bad, and Pagerank DOWN articles about how cryptocurrency is good AND pay to not leave a trace. So when you search for articles about bitcoin, you are mostly finding only articles about how Bitcoin is bad. (As in there is a disparity between what google says and the truth)

Google lies? what the....!
I'm switching back to yahoo!

#12

Meeparoo

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:00 PM

Doge lol
Posted Image Mad?

#13

jacobkrin

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:50 PM

Such Wow, Very Dogecoin

#14

Side_salad

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:54 PM

I'd rather not watch the video because I can't stand his voice, but can someone tell me how dogecoins are being integrated into Minecraft?
Brontolone slaaps yoh snoores.

#15

SternwardDeer29

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:30 PM

:D DOGE COINS!
Minecraft Daily News! Stay updated! https://twitter.com/DailyMC_News

#16

mcfilmmakers

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:40 PM

Well, today si WEDNESDAY February 5th and no free codes...

#17

0xFFF1
    0xFFF1

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:36 AM

View PostWolvedang, on 05 February 2014 - 04:55 PM, said:

Google lies? what the....!
I'm switching back to yahoo!

Yahoo does too.
dumb; The eleven is silent.

#18

Koonige
    Koonige

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:16 PM

Much coin. So money.

#19

0xFFF1
    0xFFF1

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:30 PM

oh, and ESO is ­stupid, AND it requires a subscription AND it has microtransactions. Just buy GW2 instead and you'll have more fun, or play any of the countless F2P games and you'll be on par as far as enjoyment goes.

View PostSacheverell, on 04 February 2014 - 12:02 PM, said:


I can say that if you're any kind of TES fan, this game is totally worth it. See you there!

I doubt you can guarantee that.
dumb; The eleven is silent.

#20

Da_Survival_Boss

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:19 PM

Hello, I'm new to minecraft forum and i have one question.  On my 1.7.2 minecraft server there is a pvp bug/glich for the players.  They can pvp each other, but when it gets to a certain health mark it autoheals them.  They cant kill each other adn its very annoying.  Thanks! And come to my server! Its platinumpvp.co.uk