- Registered Member
Member for 6 years, 5 months, and 23 days
Last active Thu, May, 16 2013 20:26:10
- 0 Followers
- 369 Total Posts
- 42 Thanks
Aug 9, 2012Spawner GUI isn't working for me, I can't change the mob I want to spawn, It's stuck on pig and when I click on another mod there is an x in the square but when I leave the screen it's still is a pig and still spawns a pig. Please help.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Nov 1, 2011Go to run then %appdata% and click .minecraft folder. Find the bin folder. Download 1.9 prerelease 5 and put it in your bin folder. Delete the 1.8 minecraft.jar in the bin folder. Next time search this on youtube. When you download mods theres a read me for help.Posted in: Legacy Support
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Oct 28, 2011Posted in: Skins[url=http://facebook.com/mcskin3d/]Check us out on Facebook![/url]
READ THE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS BELOW! I'm tired of answering the same questions over and over again! D:
Current version: 126.96.36.1992 (May 6, 2016)
Well, what is it?!
(ordered in time they were sent to me at, not because I pick favorites)
Video of the now:
Hey there guys!
I'm new to the Minecraft scene, but, after seeing the inflow of skin editors and not being very satisfied with them, I decided to take matters into my own hands and start developing programs for Minecraft. My first release here, I present to you MCSkin3D: a 3d, real-time skin editor for Minecraft!
Unlike other real-time editors, this editor actually lets you paint on the model, as well as the 2d texture map, also providing a neat management facility for all of your installed skins, and a convenient upload button.
MCSkin3D is both a skin management and skin editing tool. It holds all of your skins in a convenient place, lets you manage them from within the program, and even lets you upload your skin directly to Minecraft.net without ever needing to open a browser.
I consider this one of my first "public" programs, as in one that I've released directly to a large community - hopefully it's well-received and I hope you guys don't go too hard on me, but, here we go.
MCSkin3D was inspired by several sources, notably Q2MDL, an old Quake 2 skinning tool, SkinEdit ([url=http://www.minecraft...alpha-3-pre-7/]http://www.minecraft...ha-3-pre-7/[/url]), an excellent 2d skinning program for Minecraft, as well as modern editing tools such as The GIMP.
The code is licensed under the GPL, and visible here:
Before attempting to use the painter, please go through the View options and get to know them.
Good ol' 2D Mode:
MCSkin3D requires that you have the .NET Framework version 3.5 installed. A Linux and Mac port is in the works!
The program should be self-explanatory, and I made sure to tooltip any important things. When in camera mode, left mouse button rotates the camera while right mouse button (or mouse wheel) zooms - in paint mode, right-mouse button rotates while middle-mouse button will zoom.
Some suggested features for future versions:
3D preview for the 2D editor (or vice versa? viewports maybe? not sure how I'm going to fit that in there)
- Possible Mono support, for Linux/Mac users
Folder support for skins (something like a tree)
- Painting collaboration over TCP
Super code cleanup 2000
- Optimized tool shortcutting (left-click for one tool, right-click for another, shift for another, etc)
- Selection tool
- Block & mob texturing support
2D mode zoom support
Multiple skin importing
Background color change
High resolution skin support
- External program support (picks up on skin changes)
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are all the samples?! (1.4)
The samples are now not included with the program, and are extra downloadable updates. Check "Help < Check for Updates" to download them automatically!
Why is the chin upside-down? (1.9/1.0 only!)
Apparently, someone down at Mojang changed the model format in 1.9/1.0 and rotated/flipped the bottom of the chin. You can use the tools under "Options" to flip a skin automatically.
Windows asks for permissions or "elevation" when trying to run it!
This is normal - if you used the default setup directory, Windows requires permissions to run anything inside Program Files. If it won't run at all, try running it as an administrator via the right-click menu.
It says Swatches/Skins are missing!
Why does the drawing mirror on the arms/legs but not anywhere else?
Drawing on the model draws directly to the texture map - if you check the map, there is only one arm face, it's just mirrored to the other side.
How do I draw on the head?
Disable the helmet, either in View < Visible Parts, or on the toolbar near the top-right.
I want to draw on the sides of the legs or arms but I can't get to it!
You may uncheck other pieces in "View < Visible Parts". To get to the backs of arms or legs you may have to uncheck the other leg or the chest.
I try to upload the skin but it just says it failed with "The operation has timed out"!
Minecraft.net must be experiencing some high traffic - try connecting to the site with your browser and see what happens. It may take multiple attempts to upload it, or you may have to wait until traffic slows down (the timeout time is 10 seconds).
An exception dialog popped up, what should I do?
Hit "Save", save the report and attach it to a forum post here, or email it to me, and I'll get right on fixing it.
How does the program handle passwords?
Passwords are saved locally, in settings.ini, encrypted in 256 bits using seeds and salts from constant data relating to your specific machine - using this technique, even if someone gets a hold of your settings file, they would need access to your physical system to decode the password. No password, usernames, or user data is sent externally at any point, except to connect to Minecraft.net using a secure HTTPS connection. Source code is available upon request if you wish to challenge this remark.
Where is X feature?
If it's not listed above, I either forgot about it or it hasn't been brought up yet - suggest it!
- 1.8 skin format support.
- Various small fixes.
- Fixed a major memory leak.
- Renamed to "LE" for Light Edition
-- I removed a lot of useless, bloat features.
-- A few were watered down to be more simplistic and fit for compatibility, such as updating.
- Fixed a few swatch editing quirks.
- Added an orientation indicator (non-customizable right now).
- Fixed many crashes
- Techne support is still a bit iffy but better
- Splash screen, designed to precache & load things off-thread and provide an easy way for the program to catch load issues
- Made it a bit more apparent that adding a name/email to an exception report is not required
- Fixed many issues on loading (thank all of you who submitted reports!)
- Fixed Techne models not loading properly
- Made flood-fill use a queue rather than being stack-based (stack overflows yay)
- New versioning system (Major.Minor.Build.SVN Revision)
- Fixed a rendering CPU eater with mouse movement
- Support for textures up to 4096x4096
- External change support (modifications done outside of the program are picked up and reflected).
- Removed toolbar button at top when taking a screenshot
- Fixed M_UPLOADRES not appearing in all conditions.
- Added 1.8/1.0 mode.
- New zooming for 2D mode.
- Mine Little Pony support
- Custom model support, model dropdown, etc.
- Added a check for %temp% so you don't run it from the zip/rar by accident
- Fixed uploader keeping the program running on close for 20 seconds
- Added a "Reset Camera" button
- Added new split buttons for Undo/Redo, with a timeline history
- Fixed the preview remaining when you leave the cursor on it
- Stamp tool
- Color wheel
- Fixed the sliders mis-alignments and thumbs not appearing pressed
- Changed HSL into HSV
- High resolution skins no longer change the scale in the 2D view
- Added support for .gpl, .gimp, .aco and .act swatch formats (GIMP and Photoshop).
- Swatch editing features
- Fixed color sliders not working on non-VisualStyle-enabled systems.
- Added PopOut button for multi-monitor working
- Fixed the last skin not showing properly in the treeview until another node was added/removed
- Techne TCN support
- New part system
- Renderer fixes
- New updater!
- Treeview skin selector
- Removed DevExpress dependencies
- Replaced public domain icons (minus VS ones) with ones made for this app
- Fixed a string serialization issue
- Downgraded to .NET 3.5 (more support)
- Color preview is better
- Code cleanup relating to paths
- Added grips so people can easily see the split containers
- Fixed the strange one-pixel lip on selected swatch
- Fixed OpenGL texture memory leak (derp)
- 3D ghosting
- Made the overlay power of two (whoops!)
- Removed Skins menu (made redundant by right-clicking)
- Checkmarked toolstrip items no longer auto-close
- Fixed helmets not rendering the inside
- Optimized model drawing code
-- Added GL_EXT_vertex_array and GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array renderers
- Fixed a bug on aborting uploading
- Added Multisampling
- Added switchable overlays via Overlays folder
- Fixed a render bug for the swatches [Xylem]
- Made the color sliders faster [Xylem]
- Removed DevIL dependency
- Added Drag/Drop for skins to the treeview skin selector. [Jonas Triki]
- Changed Linear to Nearest mode for the overlay [Xylem]
- Rotation/Zoom speed now stays the same across different resolutions
- New tool system, as well as tool options
-- Tool button is at the top of the render view
-- Probably won't have time to do mouse shortcuts... sorry
- Secondary color
- Hybrid 2D/3D view
- Fixed swatch issue
- Modified Dodge/Burn/Darken/Lighten exposure calculations to be a bit easier
- Toolbar changes
- Multilingual support
- Added save check at exit
- Toolbar visual changes
- Fill tool [Jonas]
- Noise tool as a brush
- Increase/Decrease Resolution
- New Skin button
- Import from Minecraft button (fetches the skin from the Amazon storage for MC)
- Bug fixes relating to importing and naming skins
- Controllable 2D zoom and translate
- Import multiple skins, simplified importing
- Removed Commit button
- Added Save, Save As and Save All buttons
- Fixed a password and enumeration serialization issue
- Added a right-click context menu for the Skins list
- Added HSLA as one of the alternatives to RGB.
-- There seems to be some extraneous operations going on there that cause it to be slow, too much floating point math?
- Made color slider thumbs smaller
- Support for high resolution textures (up to 256x128)
- Added auto update checking
- Background works in 2d window as well
- Fixed undo/redo not working with other tools
- Added swatches and swatch files (.swc, simple format, see Swatches/swatches.txt)
- Fixed a few bugs relating to the color square
- Added color sliders, more visual representation of color
- Fixed undo/redo getting lost on player switch (originally was intended, removed now and switching works fine without committing)
- Added keyboard shortcuts and customizable shortcut option
- Added eraser, dodge and burn (also known as highlight and shadow) tools; note that dodge/burn is at a fixed 25% exposure at the moment.
- All toolbar icons have mirror menu icons
- Overlay is now togglable
- New overlay picture (thanks to Zero)
- Changed the visuals of the toolbar and menu strips
- Fixed commit not re-enabling under certain circumstances
- Removed some extraneous events
- Fixed grass not appearing behind transparent objects
- Decided, at release time, to start writing down things I change as I do them so I don't forget
- Now including the Program Debug Database (pdb) file, so that crashes give me more important information
- Added a more telling exception handler
- Only draws grass on top face now, won't get in the way if you try to paint the feet
- First release, nothing could of changed, silly.
.NET Framework v4.0: [url=https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/download/details.aspx?id=17851]https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/download/details.aspx?id=17851[/url]
MCSkin3D LE 188.8.131.522:
[url=http://alteredsoftworks.com/mcskin3d/v1_6/mcskin3d_1_6_0_602.zip]Download .ZIP version[/url]
Make sure to give me any feedback or any issues you may encounter.
Special thanks to these members of the Minecraft Forums & Planet Minecraft staff, for being incredible in helping us achieve our goals:
Awesome people, show your love with this amazing banner!
Mar 9, 2011iChun posted a message on [1.6.X] Portal Gun - Reconstructed [v1] - Rewritten... again.Portal GunPosted in: Minecraft Mods
We have moved info & content offsite!Find everything you need here!Mod support has moved to the IRC Channel, #iChun on espernet.Ask for pig.
Old topic, last updated November 2012.
1.4.5v1 onwards has been documented. Read this till I can bring myself to editing the topics: http://ichun.us/port...inecraft-1-4-5/
1.4.6 mods work on 1.4.7 and vice versa.
In the first week of January I will begin to make changes to the mod page on my blog, so if you're still using the old version (pre-rewrite) I suggest you go read them up before the information gets updated.
Recommended you use Forge 482 or later, due to an important fix in FML.
- Crashing with: cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: portalgun.common.PortalGun Please check the new installation instructions below, you no longer have to extract the mod. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO EXTRACT THE ZIP FILE.
- See through portals doesn't work right.
- If you are having issues, be sure to read the FAQ before asking something that's been addressed a thousand times.
- We now have a wiki! Feel free to contribute to it here!
- Just to clear things up, I DID NOT use the same method as the CCTV mod to make portals see through. Its a completely different way.
The old portal gun trailer back in Beta 1.3_01. Good times.
A little short I made:
Some other videos:
Here's a really good trailer made by Volxleet
Here's an awesome mod spotlight by Direwolf20, explaining what's new in v2.
Here's the sequel to his spotlight, showcasing the new features added since his last video
Here's a really awesome mod spotlight by PureSalvation17, showing off what's in the mod including turrets in 1.1.0v5!
Another one from Kane_Hart, also explaining what's new.
This here's a nice remake of the Portal 2 ending by gruntpie224
Uses Minecraft Forge 184.108.40.2069 or later.
Uses block IDs 204, 205 and 206, item IDs 13200+, net IDs 150+ by default. Can be changed in properties file.
Specific parts of the mod can be disabled to free up block/item IDs if required.
The properties file can be found in the /config/ folder.
Thanks to Valve for the original game concept and sounds.
- Properties files - Dedicated server properties files come in two places. One in the world save folder, one in the /config/ folder.
- Commands - The mod adds several commands which can be listed down by typing "pg" in the server console of "/pg" as an Op.
- The difference is the one in the /config/ folder are for block/item/net IDs etc while the one in the world save folder is for directly changing (mostly) gameplay mechanics.
- These include changing mod properties in-game, as well as clearing out portals.
Mod Part 0:
Default Portal Gun
Atlas' Portal Gun
P-Body's Portal Gun
- Fire Portals with the left and right mouse buttons.
- Zoom in and out with the middle mouse button.
- Grab blocks or entities with the "G" button.
- Reset portals with the "R" button.
- For the bacon gun, the portal's colour is randomly generated. However, it can be defined in the properties file.
- This is your special set of portals on SMP. Unique per individual.
- When placed, a GUI will pop up asking you to set the colour, and if the portal stays open if redstone power is cut.
- When powered with redstone, it will spawn a portal based on the colour you set.
- Accepts any type of portal gun.
- Automatically fire portals when it receives redstone current.
- Portal Gun can be retrieved by right clicking or walking into them
- Fires only one type of portal.
- Will automatically merge with the single coloured portal gun of the other colour to form a dual portal gun.
- Can also be crafted together.
- Negates all your falling damage when worn!
- You can now enable a fuel option in 1.3.2v1 onwards in the config file.
- The fuel that the portal gun uses is in form of Ender Pearl Dust.
- One ender pearl dust is used every time you fire a portal.
- If you run out of ender pearl dust the portal gun will dim and refuse to fire.
Mod Part 1:
Weighted Storage Cube
Placing it in the world and right clicking it with a rose will transform it into a companion cube!
Whilst in your inventory, the companion cube will help heal you every 5 seconds!
Incinerating the cube (How could you!?) will cause it to leave behind a recorded message.
Smelting the disc will cause the plastic to deteriorate, changing the entire track!
Crafting two of the first discs together will also change the track.
- Plays the radio loop record repeatedly.
- Can be turned off with right click (configurable)
Weighted Companion Cube Vent
- Placed on ceilings.
- Requires redstone power.
- Cubes deployed cannot be broken.
- Redeploys new cube if redstone is still supplied and cube gets destroyed.
Right clicking the cube with cyan dye will make it bouncy! Get rid of the bounciness by putting it in water.
(Initially a request by TheFrogMC for the portal 2 gels mod, but I found it too fun to make it exclusive to that mod)
Mod Part 2:
Material Emancipation Grid
- These are placed from wall to wall, and has a maximum range of 15 blocks.
- Pouring fluid through it will disable it.
- These grids have several modes, which are configurable in the properties file.
- These grids are also configurable to have to be redstone powered.
Mod Part 3:
(Model made in Techne)
- Shoots anything, configurable in properties file.
- Has range of 20 blocks, also configurable.
- Fires 20 bullets a second.
- Will die if pushed over.
When sentry turrets get smelted, their sleek body polish melts off and their circuits gets messed up!
Mod Part 4:
Aerial Faith Plates
- Can be placed on floors, walls and ceilings.
- Wall plates can be oriented to look upwards or downwards.
- Right click to adjust the power.
- Can be set to be redstone powered to work.
- Intelligently indicates if it is indirectly being powered by redstone
- Warning: Will not increase intelligence if ingested.
Mod Part 5:
High Energy Pellet Launcher
- Launches a High Energy Pellet when powered by redstone.
- High Energy Pellets disintegrates living things on contact (Configurable to knockback)
- High Energy Pellets spontaneously combusts if it bounces too many times, travels too far or lives for too long.
- Catches a High Energy Pellet to provide redstone power.
- Can be sneak right-clicked to release caught High Energy Pellet.
Mod Part 6:
Discouragement Beam Emitter
- Forms a high powered laser when powered with redstone!
- Lasers travel 40 blocks maximum from the last object portal/cube it goes through, to a maximum of 20 objects (This is so to prevent any overloading of the game)
- Can be configured to cause damage to living creatures.
- Due to my limitation in Mathematics, lasers will only go directly vertical, even when going through a wall portal at an angle into a ceiling/floor portal. (Sorry!)
- Receives laser as its input to produce redstone power.
- Detects the presence of a laser going through it to produce redstone power.
- Refracts a Thermal Discouragement Beam to the direction it faces.
- Grabbed with the G (default) button.
- Becomes bouncy if right clicked with cyan dye!
- Check Weighted Cube Vents for info.
- Will temporarily save player status, portals, and portal entities at the moment when the player walks pass it, set in the GUI.
- Restores the above when the player dies and respawns (Note, this will move you away from your bed [if present] after you respawn).
- Also can power redstone 2 blocks below it like pressure plates.
1. Go to your minecraft folder. (If you don't know how to, look it up)
2. Place the zip file in the /mods/ folder and run the game.
3. If you want to change a setting (eg: a block id), go to /config/ and open "PortalGun.properties" with your favourite text editor.
1. Drop the zip in the /mods/ folder of the server root folder.
- The mod requires Forge 220.127.116.110 or later.
- The mod DOES NOT auto resolve ID issues like some other mods.
- Do check the default properties file, enough comments have been added for your understanding.
- The server only works on VANILLA server at the moment.
>>> by stonecold913==================================================
>>> by stonecold913
>>> by futureproof101
>>> by iToastNinja
- If your screen turns black or freezes when there's a portal around, disable see through portals
as that is causing the issue.
- See through portals are NOT PERFECT. This means there may be conflicts with other GUIs and such.
If the issues caused by it are unbearable, turn it off or set to static image.
- Advanced OpenGL being enabled causes flickering issues with see through portals.
- The sky will flicker while you're in your inventory and looking at a see through portal.
<Stripped> Check the more updated one, here: http://ichun.us/mods/portalgun/faq/==================================================
Portal in Minecraft now has a wiki! Feel free to contribute to it!
Many thanks to ALeone for starting it up.
Feel free to posts your maps here!
Do note that I only accept mods that use 1.1.0v2 or later.
If you want to make a change to the the properties, use the world properties file, in the save directory! Just make sure worldOverride is set to 1 and all is good!
If you are posting in the forums, be sure to title your map with the prefix [Portal]!
If you feel your blockID should not be picked up by the gun, feel free to add it to the mod's block grabbing blacklist. Simply execute this function once. Can be metadata specific.
portalgun.common.PortalGun.addBlockIDToGrabList(int blockID); or portalgun.common.PortalGun.addBlockIDToGrabList(int blockID, int metadata);
If you feel that your entity should not be targeted by turrets, execute this function once on load.
Don't like the textures that come with the mod? Feel free to replace them with these!
Note: I provide absolutely no support for these.
Feel free to set this as your signature!
This mod (plugin, a patch to Minecraft source, henceforth "Mod" or "The Mod"), by the terms of http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp is sole property of the Mod author (iChun, henceforth "Owner" or "The Owner"). By default it may only be distributed on minecraftforums.net, mcmodcenter.net. It may only be mirrored or reposted with advance written permission of the Owner. Electronic Mail is fine if you wait for a response. URL shorteners or other attempts to make money off The Owner's Mod are strictly forbidden without advance written permission
Please donate! I'd really appreciate it!
Donate to iChun
If you're having issues with the download, use the mediafire mirror. If even that fails, be patient and wait for the links to be back up.
You need forge!
You need forge!
You need forge!
Downloads have moved to ichun.us!
Many thanks to
for providing hosting!
You can still download 1.5.1 here.
May 25, 2011!!! IMPORTANT to READ !!!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
NEW TOPIC WAS MADE BECAUSE THE WHOLE ASSASSINCRAFT WAS RE-CREATED AND COPYRIGHT GOES ONLY TO CASTIELQ. THERE ARE STILL SOME OLD CREDITES TO GO TO ASSASSINCRAFT OLD TEAM MEMBERS THAT WILL BE NAMED ON CREDITES OF THE NEW TOPIC.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO NEW TOPIC !!!!!!!
Oct 29, 2011The mod has been given to and taken over by K1K Temm. He will be posting an updated version for 1.1 soon.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Version 1.1 for 1.8.1 by KodaichiZero
Special thanks to VikomMedia for the candy graphic, and Corosus for sound advice.
New Version Changes:
- Fixed glitch that makes you have infinite treater rewards
- Removed debug code that puts curses on witches
- Also, some people aren't installing the sounds properly. Read the instructions please.
A pretty good showcase by SweetRevenge/ShaftHandlers! This guy goes his research. Uses version 1.1
A very Australian showcase by piedudeaus! He's kind to the trick-or-treaters.
A full installation explanation for first-time mod users by MrFutureGaming.
More vids and Installation videos:
A video review by Phobic_Bus - shows off a lot of features.
An installation video and very dark walkthrough by Dowsey!
A cool exploration video by Raivotar. Creepers are really out to get him this Halloween.
A spotlight video by GodlyKing3.
shaine009 made this video, it's pretty decent but a LITTLE quiet.
A nice showcase by minecraftturtle.
v3XzZ fails incredibly hard at the mod in this video. This is what happens when you don't read the whole post :tongue.gif: Contains swearing and general hilarity.
A showcase video by AntVenom, with rare footage of the elusive secret mob!
It's the sacriest time of the year, the day when people tremble in fear! It's Halloween again, and since Mojang hasn't planned a Halloween mod for this year, I MADE ONE! It's called no-holds-barred for a reason: no compromises were made at all! Were you planning on making a mod like this? TOO BAD! Did one of your ideas get used here? TOO SAD! Kingbdogz? I'M SORRY! But the mod is what is is, and that's scary. Now, before you decide to run in fear, there are a few things you should know. Because of course, Halloween Night is a dangerous time, and not all is what it seems to be...
Of course, NO Halloween mod would be complete without this delicious festive treat! Candy can be found throughout the night, and collected for your own enjoyment! It can be carried in large stacks and consumed for one hunger point each. there are five different flavors: watermelon, green apple, lemon, pumpkin, and grape. Even more exciting, they can all be combined into a super-amazing MEGA CANDY! (you'd better appreciate that BBcode because it took a lot of work!)
EDIT: Forgot to mention that all candy removes curses!
This mega candy not only heals 5 hunger points, but also 2.5 hearts! It's a delicious snack that's well worth collecting. But of course, the candy isn't free! You have to go out and find it yourself, but unfortunately, monsters have stolen it! Which monsters? Well, these ones:
That's right, it's a jumpkin - a jumping pumpkin. But jumping isn't all it does! During the night, these ghastly gourds will hide among the hills, disguised as perfectly normal pumpkins. But when you get close, they will give chase! At 7.5 hearts each, thay aren't too frightening. Just don't let them get the best of you. Also, there is one other monster who has stolen the candy:
What's more frightening than a creeper? A Halloween Creeper! These towering giants have glowing faces and hard, crusty orange skin! Even worse, they're INVINCIBLE! Like really, totally impossible to damage! All attacks are useless against them. So the only way to get rid of them is to force them to detonate! But that's okay, because when they do explode, candy will fly everywhere! As you run to pick it all up, you should be careful! There are even more ghastly foes roaming the earth on Halloween Night:
The zombies have suddenly gotten smarter! They now have the ability to dig underground, which changes many things about the way they act! Underground zombies are slower, yes. But in exchange, they are much stealthier, can fit through 1x1 spaces, and take no knockback! Even worse, they have a chance to pop out of the ground right at you! Be very careful when dealing with these crafty corpses, or you might get a face full of zombie! And if you thought zombies were disgusting, there's someone else I should introduce you to:
Even though it's supposed to be halloween, this foul wench keeps showing up to ruin it! Her appearance is disgusting, and her wretched voice is even worse! She just goes around cackling about some joke she can't get over. If you ever see her walking around your world, give her a good pummeling! Watch out though, because we heard that she might have magical powers. She carries around these strange-looking orbs that she can throw at anyone who makes her angry. And if she hits you, there's a good chance she'll lay a curse on you. Oh, did we not tell you about curses? Well here, this is a basic explanation:
Curses are basically the souls of defeated monsters compacted into a small object called a curse orb. Witches have lots of these, and will drop them if they are defeated. If a creature is struck violently with a curse orb, the monsters' souls will haunt that creature for a minute. The curses are all based on a canonical minecraft monster, and there are six in total. Some are worse than others, but none are deadly. This is a brief list of them all:
Zombie Curse: You will be slowed down, and your jump height will be decreased.
Slime Curse: Your inventory will be cosntantly flooded with slime balls.
Spider Curse: Your character will constantly be bumped around the screen.
Creeper Curse: If you swing your weapon too often, the creepers circling around your head will explode.
Ghast Curse: Monsters within 50 blocks of you will gradually walk towards your position.
Skeleton Curse: Your health will be in a constant state of flux, it's like health roulette.
Luckily, eating any piece of candy will quickly remove the curse. Just know that you can't eat candy if you're full! Oh, and these nerdy little kids decided to show up too:
Trick-or-treaters have one thing in mind: candy. In fact, they want it just as much as you probably do. If you find yourself getting a surplus of sugary goodness, give a few out to the trick-or-treaters and you might be rewarded for your efforts. For every kind of candy, there's a type of trick-or-treater who likes it the most. However, they all enjoy mega candy, so you can't go wrong with giving those out. Just be careful: if you (for some sick reason) decide to kill a trick-or-treater, an angry monster will show up to get revenge.
And there's one last thing you should know about. There is one kind of exceedingly rare monster. It's a ghoul that is only told about in fairy tales. It's said to be able to control other mobs, and it also has been said to be invisible. If you do somehow find this mythical creature, there is one thing you should know. It can drop certain evil compounds and energy that can be used to create a strange technological device. This is all the information we have about it:
And with that... Have a very ghostly Halloween Night!
- This mod is for Single-Player mode only.
- There are no compatibility issues with any other mod, it should work with anything.
You must first install Risugami's Mod Loader before this mod will work. Please do not attempt to install old versions of the mod loader into the 1.8.1 client.
To hear the custom sounds, you must also install Risugami's AudioMod.
Once you've successfully installed the three requirements above, you must drag all of the ".class" files and the "nhbh" folder into your Minecraft jar. Remember to leave the image files in the nhbh folder, and drag the folder itself into the jar. The "RESOURCES" folder does not go in the jar, it is instead meant to be merged with the "resources" folder in your .minecraft directory.
Risugami's ModLoader and AudioMod - Required to run the mod.
- Adcraft.co Links -
NHB-Halloween V1.1 - for 1.8.1
- Adf.ly Links -
NHB-Halloween V1.1 - for 1.8.1
Donate: ...only if you want to!
And try not to get too scared out there...
There's always a chance you might survive!
Aug 7, 2011The map is outdated, because IChun started his mod all over and removed almost every thing from the mod.Posted in: Maps
Aperturecraft laboratories is an adventure map I made.
It requires the portal gun mod by IChun, and the ApertureCraft laboratories texture pack which comes with the map.
Notice: If you die before the first checkpoint, please reload the map. (this is just to prevent cheating)
One day, when you read your mail, you receive this letter:
Hello, Matt Sterman, (I know, weird name :tongue.gif: )
Our tests tell us that you would be great as a sciencist in our company, Aperture Science.
We will pay you 5000$ each month. Please contact us as soon as possible, and we will tell you more, give you your uniform and tell you the address where Aperture Science is.
~Aperture Science's Automatic Letter Sending Program (ASALSP)
Next day, you receive the address, which leads you to a big wheat field. You see a small building in middle of it. You walk at it, open the door and go in. Soon, the floor starts to move down. After a while, the elevator stops, and the doors open to a big room. When you walk in it, the elevator moves up immediatly and the doors close. And that's where this map starts...
*Download the map here!
* Portal gun mod
* Modloader & AudioMod(Portal gun mod requires these)
*Modloader MP(also required for the portal gun mod)
*Matt Sterman's skin: (optional)
Fixed a bug where one portal spawner wasn't on.
Added test chamber 03 and updated for the portal gun mod version 1.7.3v5
Added test chamber 04.
Added 1.8 textures.
Finished the map.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.