Salut, on ne peut pas, seuls les nombres entiers fonctionnent.
(please use English next time, this is an English forum)
Just want to ask, is this mod compatible with "Tough as Nails"? (https://mods.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/246391-tough-as-nails#t1:description)
It does have drinks, TAN has a thirst meter. I know that the 1.8 version of this mod is compatible with Thirst Mod (which isn't being updated or supported anymore) so I'm wondering if this is the same case?
Just wondering but hasn't the silk touch shear enchanting taken out in 1.9 and i think adding more durability makes golden tools more viable to use as using 3 gold to mine out 33 blocks simply isn't worth it at all unless you have a good gold farm (regardless of the damage they do as that was meant more for the tools) and also as The_Last_Dovahkin stated i was indeed taking about the iron bars crafted from iron ingots not the ingots.
@GH111: thanks for the feedback, there are some good ideas in there, let me try to answer:
1) No, they don't
2) Because the cobweb is damaged when broken. It makes Silk Touch useful.
3) Armors from iron bars are iron armors, I can't use the same crafts for a different set.
4) Yes, I could do that
5) Well, I already added a lot of damage to them, it might be too much to also add durability
6) If you think it's useful, why not
7) Yes, I could do that
8) Yes, I could do that
9) I'm not going to add a ton of recipes just for saddles, there are already 2 different, I think it's enough.
10) I consider Jump Boost useless, and even an annoying effect, not something you'd want to have on all the time...
11) Why do you want that? It seems a bit pointless.
12) I don't think they wear it, I could try to fix it
13) Thank you
14) If I recall correctly, it's half. It doesn't seem important enough to get a config option though. And I like to think that some arrows lost the poison effect with time, waiting in the dispenser for too long
15) Yes, good idea
16) This is a bit too technical, I prefer leaving it to another mod, it's not what I'm trying to do with Improving Minecraft
Dear, I am a player from China and also a glutton like eating very much.
I really like your module very much.
I hope I can repost it in a Chinese BBS which is called MCBBS, promote it in China and introduce it to more players who like this module.
I will keep the original address and post your approval for repost, of course, I will accept if you have any special requirements.
Waiting your reply, thank you very much!
Your sincerely meitangdehulu