Hi, make sure you have installed (matching) monnef core as well.
- Curse Premium
Member for 5 years, 5 months, and 10 days
Last active Thu, Jun, 30 2016 01:20:46
- 2 Followers
- 262 Total Posts
- 30 Thanks
Feb 23, 2015If your mod pack is a non-profit one then you are allowed to include mods Jaffas and more! and monnef core in it.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I really must update permissions paragraph in OP - my specific permission is no longer required (more @wiki).
To your other question - I'm not sure. I'll do my best to fix any newly found critical issues. But I have other projects I'm currently working on (plus a thesis), so don't expect much new content .
Also based on forum and wiki acitivty, download count and update checks it seems that a player base is really small - around 150 players, it's IMO not much for a mod which is around for quite some time (2 years?). I'm a student, total money from a few donations and adfly for 2 years are a little over 100$ (and it's only because of one generous donation of 60$). For perspective: just porting to MC 1.7 version took me a month of work (half of my vacation time, same was with previous big MC version). This work added no new content, just because Mojang (and Forge) changed a lot of things I had to fix/rewrite a lot of code. In this kind of work I see no motivation. At first it was a challenge, but now it feels like wasted time. Modding API is still, even after years, only an empty promise. I'm sorry, but I feel like I can invest my free time better than upgrading barely played mod...
Jan 17, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Added to my TODO list. However I can't say when I get to it - I have other projects and school as well.
It is a standard Forge mod (there's plenty of tutorials on how to install a mod). Or you could try MultiMC - nifty GUI application for having multiple modded Minecraft instances, Forge installation on a few clicks.
Dec 13, 2014Make sure you have downloaded and copied monnef core to a proper place. If the problem persists, upload your logs (logs/fml-client-latest.log) to some paste service (I think paste2.org supported quite big files, not sure if it still does though).Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Nov 30, 2014Version 0.7.3 is available to everybody (links added to OP and all other places)! From pre2 hasn't happened anything game-changing, just a few bug fixes.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Special cobwebs are described on (new) wiki, pointed pick at changelog (beware, it will break a lot faster if you'll be using it on blocks it's not constructed to mine - it's just for obsidian and sky stone).
Nov 26, 2014Discovered few more bugs, pre-release version number 2 is placed on Patreon. If no further bugs are uncovered I'll release it publicly and add links to OP.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- fixed crash when breaking special cobweb with bare hand
- fixed cobweb harvester
- removed cobweb search cost from cobweb harvester, increased speed and internal power buffer
- added recipe for ender pearl from ender dust
- added switchgrass charcoal
Nov 22, 2014Bunch of new things in 0.7.3 is close (pre-release version already available on Patreon). There is still some issue with Thermal Expansion integration (weird things is, it accepts recipes, it shows them at NEI, it works on client, but it rejects recipe when playing on a server). Main addition are improved little spiders - reworked spider eggs, added special cobwebs and spider happiness. Also new tool - pointed pick for mining obsidian (and sky stone from applied energisticts 2) and a slight boost for other jaffarrol tools.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Changelog:- improved little spiders to produce special kinds of cobwebs like ender, redstone, glowstone, limsew dropping piles - those combined create final product
- added tool to mine obsidian (and sky stone from AE2) - *Pointed Pick*, also hits hard creepers and endermen, chance on spawning enderman when killing zombie or creeper
- added support for special cobwebs into cobweb harvester
- added custom little spiders' eggs, replacement for spawner eggs (when entity ID changed those spawner eggs got broken)
- added spider "happiness" affecting rate of cobweb production (better results in dark, not crowded areas)
- spiders are spawning eggs - similar to chickens and ducks
- increased dust gain from mallet recipe (jaffarrol ore -> 2x dust)
- slightly boosted jaffarrol tools to match tools from other mods - jaffarrol tools were more expensive, yet worse
Nov 20, 2014I was looking at Millénaire pages and wiki, unfortunately I found no mentions of API or IMC (usual "things" providing mod compatibility features). I'm afraid I can't do much . It's possible it could be done via some configs/scripts in Millénaire, but I really don't know anything about the mod...Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Nov 15, 2014Added links to OP to version 0.7.2b, enjoy .Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Changelog (also look at the changelog for 0.7.2 I posted earlier):
0.7.2b- rewritten power sources extraction (they are working with internal power storage now), fixes not working energy pipes from other mods
- added energy bar and generated power amount to power source GUIs
- partially fixed compatibility with mods using older version of Redstone Flux API
0.7.2a- updated to latest RedstoneFlux API
Nov 12, 2014I'm happy to announce version 0.7.2 is available for download (currently Patron's only, I'll add it to usual places after few days as always).Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- added unfailing water bucket (endless portable water supply)
- moved to Redstone Flux power
- fixed entity registration (lead to conflicting IDs)
- BuildCraft power integration made more robust (unexpected behaviour of BC API) <- only applies to PRE1 version
- refactored out power source behavour from generator and wind generator to machine tile class
- fixed power string in wind generator GUI
- added power amount label to generator GUI
- added power unit to label of power machines GUI
Nov 10, 2014Fixed some BuildCraft API issues (crashes with some other mods using BC power, not sure which mod/API was causing crashes). Added pre-release version 1 on Patreon (also contains the entity ID fix).Posted in: Minecraft Mods
For a public release I'd like to firstly rework machines to use Redstone Flux power (BuildCraft power is causing so many issues, is also quite lag-heavy because it uses energy perdition [which I really dislike]).
Also new wiki should contain all item and block pictures* needed for recipes and a crafting template. It would be great if someone started filling it so new/other players can begin with the mod more easily. *Some blocks are swapped, I'll have to manually fix that - use correct name even if the block's picture doesn't match.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.