- Registered Member
Member for 6 years, 2 months, and 19 days
Last active Tue, Mar, 17 2015 21:22:16
- 0 Followers
- 27 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Nov 12, 2012IGN: 2012tchfbiPosted in: PC Servers
Blue, Green or Red?: Blue
Structural Creation skill level of 1-10: 7
Violence Strategic skill level of 1-10: 10
One complete sentence of what you can provide for this server: To strengthen the community through leadership.
Apr 21, 2012mf0 posted a message on [1.3.2] Generator Ports — Generate terrain from older versions of Minecraft! — Updated to 1.4.1-5, now fully functional again!Uhh... leave the world type to default.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Apr 21, 2012mf0 posted a message on [1.3.2] Generator Ports — Generate terrain from older versions of Minecraft! — Updated to 1.4.1-5, now fully functional again!I installed this mod and i generated an alpha world. I then placed it in my server world and started it up, but soon after i encountered a jungle. Is this suppose to happen? Or did the server generate 1.2 biomes?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jan 1, 2012mf0 posted a message on ~ | THE LORD OF THE CRAFT | ~ - ENTER ATHERA - ~ Officially the #1 Minecraft Roleplay ServerOut-Of-Character:Posted in: PC Servers
- Minecraft Account Name: mf0
- How old are you?: 18
- Time-Zone/Country of Residence: Central Time
- Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: I have high marks in English
- Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: I am in high school and get high marks in every class. I currently work fixing computers for my friend's dad who pays me a huge sum of money. I love role playing and started role playing in StarCraft.
- How much time could you be on the server weekly?: I will devote 4 hours of role play each weekday, 6 hours on Friday, 11 hours on Saturday, and 13 hours on Sunday.
- How long have you played Minecraft?: I've been playing Minecraft since early Alpha.
- What do you know about roleplaying? How long have you been doing it? What kind?: Role playing is pure. You are not you. You are what you want to be. You are taken by the setting and time and must adapt to it. I've been role playing for eight years, most from StarCraft. I use to be on another role playing server, but later quit.
- What do you expect this server will be like?: I expect it to be majestic and breathtaking. I will enjoy every step I take.
- What other server(s) have you played on and why did you leave them?: I've played on one other role playing server since late Alpha and I gained high ranks from my great role playing. I left because the server owner actually passed away.
- Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules? What about the lore?: I have red, understood, and agreed to the rules. I have read the lore twice.
- Name the 4 races on this server.: The races are Human, Elf, Orc, and Dwarf.
- How did you hear about us?: I was looking for another roleplaying server after a few months of single player and found this server at the top.
- Did you vote?: Yes.
- What was your favourite Law?: No use of 13375P33K
- What was your least favourite Law?: Theft is permitted in moderator accounts
- What is your The Lord Of Craft forum account name?: mf0
- Character Name: Graahlabane
- What is your Race?: Orc
- Lordofthecraft.net/forum, forum account: mf0
- Biography: Graahlabane was born from a low-class working family in a small Orcish village. His father was a carpenter and his mother died while giving birth to him. For his early and teenage years he helped his father with carpentry and in return his father taught him their family sword skills.
His village was later raided and destroyed by Humans. His father died protecting the village. Graahlabane was instructed by his father to lead the children and women to the nearest Orcish city.
He spent his later years living at that Orcish city and was later drafted to war as a Peon. He was assigned to a coalition meant to gather lumber and smith armor for the troops. Soon later he became the shepherd of the coalition and lead them to recognition.
Once the military recognized them, they sent the coalition to the battlefield to provide on the spot weapons and lumber. But the hidden encampment was attacked by Humans and the Orcs were caught of guard. Graahlabane led and weaved a path of blood and lead his people out to safety. He gained recognition and was honored.
He now resides in Krugmar to live the last days of his life.
- Character Age: 34
- Character Appearance: Appears like any other orc. Has a family amulet that "keeps him safe in all matters of danger." He bears no scars except one that is marked on his fair style is of his village's tradition: In a ponytail. He always wears heavy leather and light armor with him and has a worn out iron blade to his aid.
- Character Personality: Courageous and strong. Natural born leader and is full of honor, faith, and justice to his people. Unlike other Orcs, he does not have a hunger for blood, but hunger for battle.
- Your ambitions: To guard the Orcish cities, support any friendly races, to be ready for battle, and to live the life of Graahlabane.
- Can your character read or write?: He was not educated to do so, his family was too poor.
- Can your character mine?: He mined with his uncle when his father did not require aid.
- Are you a capable builder?: After the raid on his village, Graahlabane used his carpentry skills to build a house in the Orcish city where he moved after his village had been raided.
- Can you wield a sword?: He has excellent sword skills and learned on the go.
- Enjoy Farming?: His aunt taught him little farming, since she taught him the day before the raid.
- Does your character have any special skills?: He has the eyes of a hawk and can see for miles. He has been nicknamed "Seer" for it. He has quick reactions if a sword is in his hand. He can parry any sword and can strike even at the dark of night.
- A screenshot of your skin: My computer will not let me take screenshots at the moment.
- Other Information:
Nov 17, 2011mf0 posted a message on Hunt Endermen like a Pro [versions 1.8.1 - Full Release]Posted in: Survival ModeQuote from probutcher
Hm. Thanks for pointing that out. I had no idea
Your welcome. :-)
Nov 16, 2011mf0 posted a message on Hunt Endermen like a Pro [versions 1.8.1 - Full Release]You do realize that Hard doesn't increase the spawn, right?Posted in: Survival Mode
Minecraft Wikia - Quote on Hard difficulty (http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Hard)
Hard: Hostile mobs spawn. Enemies deal greater damage than in Normal Mode, and Creepers will not cancel their attack unless a big distance is between them and the player, making the explosion much harder to avoid. The Hunger bar can deplete and will kill you if it drains completely.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.