- Curse Premium
Member for 5 years, 7 months, and 12 days
Last active Sat, Sep, 24 2016 10:20:35
- 1 Follower
- 600 Total Posts
- 45 Thanks
Nov 28, 2014Read again.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Oct 24, 2014WorldEdit Forge - only build 631 works with 1.7.10Posted in: Minecraft Mods
FE - any 1.4.0-beta versions, which you can find on curseforge or jenkins
Oct 21, 2014@wiral5 fixed a long time ago. Update.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
@compgeek not possible in current builds of FE standalone. You'll need to install WorldEdit Forge from here: http://builds.enginehub.org/job/worldedit-forge
Aug 19, 2014 Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Aug 10, 2014 Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Aug 5, 2014Download latest build from here http://126.96.36.199:8080/job/ForgeEssentials/Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Aug 2, 2014Some hooks FE needs are only in 1.6.4. Sorry, but you'll have to update. Gullivers and littleblocks (should) work.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jul 27, 2014Crashes? How and why?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jul 18, 2014allowOfflineReg MUST be set to true to allow registering. Sorry for not replying earlier, I was busy.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jul 11, 2014Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from Zathrox
After playing around with the configs, i got a general idea what they were for and removed several of the modules I didn't need, however, i am having a problem at the moment, I keep on getting kicked out of the server whenever I enter/exit a zone I create, this problem persists on a heavily modified version of minecraft and a clean forge install (1.6.4), I even followed the new made tutorial this morning on how to edit a zone permissions, etc and still nothing.
here is the error message: http://pastebin.com/Vs5qWzRz
Try this build: http://188.8.131.52:8080/job/ForgeEssentials/67/
Quote from calicojack42Two servers, both running tekkit, and I'm losing my mind. I cant set new warp points. They work, but if the server has to restart they aren't saved. Whenever I try to set one, server-side I get this
What command did you issue?
Jun 24, 2014https://luacs1998.wordpress.com/2014/06/27/1-6-4-fe-1-3-0/Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Official 1.3.0 release!
Jun 20, 2014Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from wolfschlitzen
Does this work on 1.7.2?
Sorry, no. Rest assured, when Forge updates to 1.7.10, we will, too.
Jun 10, 2014Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from TheiLLHunter
I remember Forge Essentials adding a ./plugins directory for use to stick Bukkit plugins in. This version did not create that directory. I created it myself and put some bukkit plugins in but there were not loaded.
How do we load bukkit plugins in this version?
also, where are all these modules controlled from? The cfg for each module has specific options, but neither they nor the main cfg have a way to disable all the modules we dont use. For example, I keep getting console spam about people on the server being "guests" but I have renamed the auth jar in an attempt to disable it.
I read the last few pages but am unclear; what is the status of world guard/spawn protection? I would like to mark off a map section around the spawn point to prevent anyone from breaking/taking items or blocks.
FE doesn't run bukkit plugins, we run our own modules
worldguard/spawn protection is useable, i know servers that run it.
May 15, 2014 Posted in: Minecraft Mods
May 6, 2014Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from TheiLLHunter
Looking for ForgeEssentials for 1.6.4 but nothing is listed for downloads. Is there something development recommends in it's place?
I have tried MCPC+ but I do not like it.
Read my blog, you'll find a link to our jenkins there.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Nov 25, 2012Posted in: NewsQuote from Hunter0697
We all know mod api isnt coming.........
Quote from _Shizz0_
I bet April-May. 1.6 probably ^^
You don't say.
Quote from ImDeadOnIdeas
Only thing I'm feared about is the fact that they are simplifying the game engine. When the did that to the terrain generation, bad things happened.
Ah. You know, when dinnerbone is bored...
Jun 27, 2012luacs1998 posted a message on Minecraft API Discussion - Sat, 20:00 CEST, #minecraftdev on EsperPosted in: NewsQuote from Noppes
People I would suggest to participate:
- Divisor from The Player API and Player Render API
- LexManos from Minecraft Forge
- Risugami from Modloader
- ScottyDoesKnow from ModloaderMp
Personally I would like to see topics on:
- GUI support. Making it easier to make guis and add textfield and buttons to them with proper Button- and TextfieldListeners with on click and focus lost support
- I want held items to either get their own render classes or make the Item know their rotation, translation and scale. Now its all done in the RenderPlayer and thats been giving me and other people conflicting problems
- Proper support for custom world generation and for creating your own deminsion
- Better error logging. Now minecraft often crashes making it hard for people to give us the correct error
LexManos won't be there, but cpw will be representing him (not confirmed)
Jun 27, 2012luacs1998 posted a message on Minecraft API Discussion - Sat, 20:00 CEST, #minecraftdev on EsperSome thoughts:Posted in: News
1. Forge may still exist, in one form or another, even after the API release. This is because Forge is a common platform to allow modders to make base edits, without mods conflicting. If Mojang removes this need by allowing modders to submit base modifications, there may not be a need for Forge at all.
2. My impression of the API is that it's a high-level API, functionally equivalent to ModLoader, that should allow basic level mods to be made.
3. If Mojang commits to removing obfuscation, we won't need MCP.
4. Servers should only require a base set of mods, like the server has Mods A, B, and C, and the client has Mods A, B, C, D, and OptiFine, the client should be allowed to connect, but Mod D will be disabled. This is to prevent abuse of the system by server owners.
5. Tools like MagicLauncher and MultiMC will continue to exist, due to the amazingly large number of newfags whom probably won't know how to install mods, and they can use these to help out instead.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.