- The download folder is not empty, guys.Should be because of the fact he used a strange symbol; Extract the folder with 7zip fixed it for me.
- I've found a bug - once you get inside the cave with the flowers, your hunger decreases (it's on Normal Mode). There is no visible option to eat, and I found myself hungry at certain points. Add some steak or something!
- If you die inside the flower cave, you aren't respawned at the same place. Instead, you're spawned near the rose bush on the sandstone flat land, and there is no way to get back to the cave - the rose bush doesn't work. so I'm pretty much just stuck on the sandstone flat land. I'll reset the map and try again.
- EDIT: Ok, tried the map a second time. Whenever you drink a hint potion, you get hunger restored. That's great, though if someone doesn't want to use hints I'm afraid they'll starve to death. Maybe add a continual saturation effect on the player or something.
- Also noted, the rose bush death bug is fixed when I used the reset disc in the creeper egg/blaze rod chest now. O_o
- I'm stumped! Got 2 levers flicked, and the hint potion says that the walls are cracked and you should smash through it. I found the cracked wall I think, but I checked everywhere, and can't find a tool to smash through the wall with. Cleecticonfuzzled!
- So I just cheated myself in a wooden pickaxe because I was stumped, broke through the wall in survival, and eventually flipped all 4 levers. However, the lightning that drops down when the ender crystal breaks... killed me. No big deal, except for the fact it walls you in when the cutscene happens and you spawn outside the ender crystal room when you die. So I had to cheat to break the two prismarine blocks and get back in the room to continue.
- That optical illusion nether brick puzzle... that was mindblowing. Very unique, I've never seen that before except in a SethBling video And the transition into the nether biome was phenomenal as well! One of the best moments of the map so far.
- Loved the armor stand puzzle as well. Not sure if this is me or the map, but I inputted the correct response and it did nothing. So I input the correct response again then relogged - and now I found the Spell of Speed was there O_o. I call map glitch, or something.
- Woo! In the Flame World. Love your metroidvania style in this place. Have three spells, and swam up the first lava pit with the Spell of Flame. But if you go all the way upwards and pop out the ceiling, it's not closed: http://imgur.com/TmhkfdM
- When you get into the room with the nether eyes, you can fall through the nether eye portal and explore (which is not intended) if you didn't activate it yet. Not really intended, and I ended up exploring the room and finding a barrier wall before giving up and looking more somewhere else! Plus, I saw the barrier blocks at the end which ruined the whole immersion of the room.
- Loved the travel cutscene traveling back to the overworld! Though having a jump scare 4 times in my face wasn't really that fun ;-;
- The Sky Serpent looks awesome But I am now surrounded by a witch that says RightClick and follows me wherever I go. It really obstructs my view! I assume this isn't intended, or possibly the witch is the shield and needs to be invisible.
- Killed the witch with a kill command, we're fine now! I feel like the Sky Serpent is OP a little bit. You don't get armor, and many of his attacks are one-hit kills. Several times, I died and within a millisecond of respawning I died again! Maybe nerf that a little bit, and make it easier to hit him?
- HE HAS MULTIPLE PHASES THIS IS CRAZY
- And it's finished. Wow. Where do I begin? The amount of technology used, especially later in the game, was crazy. I've never seen some of this stuff before. And I honestly have no idea how you did that Sky Serpent. Seriously. The model... and the phases... and his attacks... were outstanding. *claps slowly*
Progression was fun, the puzzles were unique, and... it's probably one of the best maps I've played this year.
Especially on a redstone standpoint. At times, I felt like I was playing a metroidvania/other game! It's that good.
Maybe add some more open-worldness for a sequel, or add Skyblock elements into it so you truly feel like you're growing?
Unfortunately, one of the only problems I had that seriously ruined the immersion was the amount of bugs it contained. I listed all of them up above. Most of these-like the lava pillar, nether eye portal, and rose bush death bug- can be fixed with simple commands/tweaks! This is why it's important to playtest your map if you haven't, and maybe beta test it with friends who don't know as much about the map as you do. It ensures that all of these things go noticed!
Good luck in the future, I REALLY enjoyed playing it!
(I'll give it a A- or an A on Rsmalec's scale, we'll say :P)