Quote from Kirbys_Channel
I'll probably start doing that in the near future.
Quote from Reply to a reply to a review!
I shall respond, like I normally do. Responses are in black color, bold.
Detail: The structures could need a lot more work, and the hills are very blocky. However, the looks are greatly enhanced by the use of the resource pack, which looks great for this kind of map. Where exactly did you find hills? If you look around, you will see some "hills," that are perfectly visible in Survival. Here are 2:
Gameplay and Experience: The gameplay was almost always confusing. I understand you are trying to keep a non-linear structure, but without any clue of where to go, no one will enjoy your map. I reached a dead end as soon as I entered the Kalos Region, and since I did do everything there was to do, I decided that the map was finished*facepalm* Was it not clear to you that HM Strength and the Kalos Region weren't in the map yet?! I know that you were supposed to go into the cave with HM Strength, but I found this little exploit. Go along Route 2 and you can find a waterfall you can clearly climb up. Yes, I know the Kalos Region doesn't exist yet, but I am calling the mountain the "Kalos Region," since that was what the man was describing.
I don't want to recap everything for this sort of map, so here is pretty much my entire experience.
That's basically my experience. Did I like it?? No,instead you didn't play it right! Seriously,what part of DO NOT BREAK ANY BLOCKS do you not understand
- Selected Pokemon.
- Go inside this building with keys?Blame 1.7 Explamation:The room no finished,and therefore your not supposed to go in there. 1.7. Argh. What exactly were you trying to put in there besides the anvil? The two keys were obviously visible, so it was safe to assume that I should go in. I found a bat though, if that is what you are thinking. A bat with a name. Huh.
- Trainer battles would most likely require lots of redstone to simulate. Also known as "I don't know hmm."
- Found keys. Went inside. ANVIL? AN ANVIL FOR ALL THAT WATSee above
- Found HM Dive*facepalm* Which, again, I got legit without creative mode.
- Swam up waterfall, Kalos region. Where is the device that you can use to break the blocks?There isn't a device The powerup, I guess. I assume you are talking about HM Strength?
- End of the mapSee everything above.
I did not break one block throughout the entire map, (aside from a brief Creative Mode shot for a visual detail assessment) You probably are right that I did not play it right, but in the way that I didn't know what to do in the map, so I took advantage of the exploits because I thought you actually used these to hide secrets. I assume this is because the map is still a WIP, and is actively being developed right now. I support your efforts, but I think you should probably work on fixing what is left of your map before adding new content.
Any more questions or comments?
Quote from Jigarbov
Quote from Jigarbov
I've also had that theme song in my head for ages.
Quote from Raibowpooz
Quote from CthulhuToo