This thread has been unpinned and locked because we will soon be adding an updated thread to replace this.
Member for 8 years, 4 months, and 5 days
Last active Sun, Oct, 22 2017 07:47:10
- 91 Followers
- 7,967 Total Posts
- 5208 Thanks
Dec 23, 2016citricsquid posted a message on Please read THIS before making a suggestion. (v2.0)Posted in: Suggestions
Dec 23, 2016Posted in: Forum Discussion & Info
On desktop view the button is an up arrow, it looks like for some reason the arrow is missing on mobile and the alt text ("like") is showing instead. I'll make a note to look into this, in the meantime consider "like" and "up" to be equivalent
Dec 5, 2016Posted in: Forum Discussion & Info
The Minecraft Forum Server List is a great place to advertise your server, and we have a featured server system that allows you to bid via an auction every 2 weeks, you can learn more about that here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/servers/get-featured
Nov 29, 2016citricsquid posted a message on [1.10.2/1.11.2/1.12.2] [Forge] [SSP/LAN/SMP] AbyssalCraft V.1.9.4! +1.8M Downloads!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Congratulations! Keep up the great work :-)
Nov 28, 2016citricsquid posted a message on YASR (Yet Another Sunperp Rule) # 356: No conversations about the futurePosted in: Forum Discussion & Info
I appreciate that you're frustrated by what you perceive to be unfair or unreasonable moderation but you have on multiple occasions in this thread insulted others and made statements that are untrue. This thread is if anything a demonstration of how much we are committed to giving members the opportunity to share their thoughts, because if we were focused exclusively on protecting our own feelings then we would have deleted this thread and issued warnings for your rude remarks that have been made towards others.
As the moderation action taken by sunperp has already been discussed I'd like to focus on another point you've made. You've talked about how our moderation is impacting our advertisement revenue, and hurting the business, and how we need to adjust the way we moderate to run this business. These remarks are made based on a fundamental misunderstanding of the way that this business operates, if you combine all of the traffic to the Discussion forum and all of the traffic to the Suggestions forum it would barely scrape a single percentage point of our total website traffic, and this has been true throughout the lifetime of the website. The Discussion and Suggestions forums are important parts of our community and we moderate them with that in mind, because they are meaningful to our community of Minecraft players, but they are not (and have never been) a meaningful portion of our revenue.
Your feedback is appreciated, as is the feedback from any member of this forum, but you must provide that feedback in a polite and courteous manner. Labelling people you disagree with as autistic, or shouting about how they are tanking a business, really isn't appropriate and is not conducive to a meaningful conversation. The reason the replies to this thread have been somewhat hostile is because you started off the discussion in a very hostile manner, and have used it more as an opportunity to post slights against others than to work with us to improve the way the forum is moderated.
Nov 28, 2016Posted in: Forum Discussion & Info
Yes, anyone can use AdFly here. We recommend against it because AdFly often deliver malicious adverts to users, but it's your choice. We recommend using CurseForge instead and using the CurseForge widget to create a great download experience for your players.
Nov 3, 2016Posted in: Forum Discussion & Info
The default Last Active date is January 1st 2000, however because times are localised it can sometimes manifest itself as December 31st 1999. There is a forum bug preventing Last Active from updating correctly, meaning for some users who've never had a Last Active time set (usually a new user) their Last Active will show as the default.
Oct 18, 2016Posted in: Forum Discussion & Info
This is a known issue, unfortunately any font with a space in the name (eg: "comic sans") won't render and will produce the broken output. You can find a list of usable fonts in my post here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/forums/forum-discussion-info/2712226-problem-with-book-antiqua-font#c2
Oct 10, 2016Posted in: Forum Discussion & Info
I woke up this morning with a feeling of emptiness inside, I couldn't put my finger on it, I couldn't understand why I felt so empty, but now I know. I feel whole again. 8MB of furry husbandos is just what I needed. Thank you.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Jun 11, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I just realized i never made a thread here Time to do that!
(Mod Idea based on the Magnum Torch [Extra Utilties 1] by RWTema)
It's always nice to have a few hundred (thousand?) torches placed around your base and you still get those unexpected visits from unwanted neighbors, just because you forgot to light up that dark little corner in the cellar. Right? Yeah, probably not.
Torchmaster adds 3 new blocks to the game, that help you control spawns in an area around your buildings.
This magical torch emits light just as strong as a glowstone block (15). But the Mega Torch is not just another expensive light source, it will also prevent spawning of hostile entities due to low light levels in a decently big radius (32 blocks by default) around the torch. So you can finally start building those dark cellars or barely lit villages without fearing an invasion of zombies at night.
Keep in mind, this torch only prevents spawns from low light levels - the natural spawns.
Spawns from artificial sources like monster spawners are NOT blocked. This allows using the torch near your monster farm and also prevents players from trivializing dungeon mods like Rougelike Dungeons. For this I've added special support for vanilla and extra utilities spawners. Other spawners, like from EnderIO work just fine. If you find any spawner that does not work properly, report it on my github
The Mega Torch also offers the ability to burn out. This feature is disabled by default. If enabled, the torch will burn out after a configurable amount of time. You can define items, that can re-light those burned torches in the configs or via some special NBT magic.
Ever tried to build in a jungle or underwater and got permanently invaded by pesky bats, cats and squids? This dreadful light source will prevent spawning of any passive entity in a large area around it (64 blocks radius by default). Existing animals are not affected by this lamp and breeding them works as well.
Minecrafts earlygame can be pretty daunting, especially at night. Lighting up a fairly big area around your base in the first few days of playing a new world is not only annoying, but time consuming as well. Put down this little fella, feed him some torches, any furnace fuel (like coal or just wood) and give him a redstone signal and he will light up the area around with torches. He is not perfect, but he gets the job done well enough
Torchmaster is available for the following versions of Minecraft
1.12 Fully Supported 1.11.2 Only Bugfixes 1.11 Not supported, upgrade to 1.11.2 1.10.2 Only Bugfixes
There is currently a known issue related to chunk loading. If the torch is not chunkloaded, it is not able to block any spawning in sourrounding chunks!
This will be fixed in an upcoming release.
I do not intend on overloading this mod with features, so its more or less "complete". There are a few minor things i still want to change tho:
- Improved Terrain Lighter: Add configuration options like torch placement and distance to the Block GUI
- Forge Energy Support for the Terrain Lighter?
- Volume Renderer for Mega Torcha and Dread Lamp to show the area of effect
Bugs and other issues
Please report any bugs on my github repository at https://github.com/Xalcon/TorchMaster
I wont look into this forum every day but I will get notifications if something happens on my github repositories
This includes all of my mods on curseforge:
You can include any of my mods in any modpack as long as you provide a modlist that contains the following information (excluding libraries):
- Website (Github, Curseforge, etc)
If your players have issues with the mod, please make sure they are on the latest version available.
See CurseForge for a full list of downloads.
I also hang around in the MMD Discord
Jun 6, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Have you ever been accosted by cave spiders, only to find yourself woefully low on buckets of milk?
Well, I have the mod for you!
Bottled Milk is a mod that adds Milk Bottles, items that function like milk buckets, curing all status effects when consumed, but can stack up to 16 by default (this can be changed in the config file). This makes milk far easier to carry in large quantities, ensuring that you don't have to fill half your inventory to be safe from status effects.
Milk Bottles can be obtained by using a glass bottle on a cow (this can be disabled via config). Alternatively, Milk Bottles can be crafted using a milk bucket and one or more glass bottles (see below for recipes).
The mod also adds Splash Milk Bottles and Lingering Milk Bottles. These behave like their potion counterparts when thrown, and remove the status effects of any mob they hit. (They can be prevented from removing certain effects or disabled outright in the config file.)
Bottled Milk supports Glitchfiend's Tough As Nails mod! If TAN is installed (this mod can be used without TAN), Milk Bottles will replenish 6 thirst points (3 droplets) when consumed, the same as a milk bucket. (supports 1.11.2 AND 1.10.2)
Crafting Milk Bottles returns the empty bucket. Milk Bottles return an empty glass bottle when consumed.
Note: A single bucket of milk can make 2 bottles at most by default. Additional recipes can be enabled in the config file to get more milk from a single bucket (up to 8 bottles per bucket).
Splash Milk Bottle
Lingering Milk Bottle
+ Cows can now be milked with bottles directly. (this can be disabled in the config)
~ Fixed bottles being destroyed when milk is consumed with a full inventory.
+ Cows can now be milked with bottles directly. (this can be disabled in the config)
~ Fixed bottles being destroyed when milk is consumed with a full inventory.
+ Added Tough As Nails support for 1.10.2!
~ Fixed crash on server startup.
~ Milk bottles no longer cure effects that are immune to milk.
~ Fixed crash on server startup.
+ Added Tough As Nails support! If TAN is installed (optional), milk bottles replenish 3 thirst droplets (6 thirst points), the same as a milk bucket.
~ Milk bottles no longer cure effects that are immune to milk.
+ Backported the 1.11.2 version to 1.10.2.
+ Released the mod.
- Cake recipe using milk bottles?
Thanks for reading! As always, feedback is appreciated.
Jul 7, 2012cmpenney posted a message on Official MCX360 Twitter Update Thread | September 30thPosted in: MCX360: DiscussionOffcial Minecraft Xbox 360 Twitter Update Thread
Twitters to Follow
Great thanks to rtjamerson13 for creating and ensuring the upkeep of this thread for so long! The thread will now be updated by myself until further notice.Basically any news coming from validated Twitter sources will be added to this list. (Newest additions being added to the top.)News I've Added:
2015 - Update
Wii know what this means... Do U?
- Star Wars Skin Pack coming out today!
- Update enabling the Halloween, Star Wars, and Halo packs is rolling out now.
- TU25 will be released tomorrow.
- FREE Minecon 2015 Skin Pack will be released tomorrow.
- TU25 Change log view-able.
Bug fix update rolling out now.
Bug fix has been handed over to Microsoft.
The Simpsons skin pack heading to Xbox 360 Edition.
2014 - Updates
- Did we mention horses? 1.6.4 Trailer!
- TU 19 Is out! Rolling out now!
- Having trouble dismounting Minecarts? Read your tool tips!
Doctor Who Skins II out tomorrow!
New tutorial world screenshot with castle.
Festive Mash-Up pack available now!
Festive mash-Up pack available this Wednesday!
A look at the next update gameplay and Wither!
A look at the new interfaces we will be seeing in the next major update!
Star Wars skin pack out now!
Fireworks, minecarts with tnt, hoppers, and much much more!
Horses, Donkeys, Name Tags, Leads all coming to the console versions next update!
Fireworks for the next update.
Withers coming with the next update!
Horses, hoppers, and hay bales?
Beacons and Redstone Blocks anyone?
Doctor Who Skins Volume 1 out now
Equivalent to 1.6.4 for next update!
Doctor Who coming to Minecraft.
Update coming to transfer saves from the 360 to the One
Guardians of the Galaxy Skin Pack coming August 1st
Cartoon Texture Pack now released!
MCX360 Saves transferable to MCXBONE
Skin Pack 6 available now!
Super Time Force Skins in Skin Pack 6|
State of Decay Skins in Skin Pack 6
Mirrors Edge Skins in Skin Pack 6
TU16 Bug Fix is out!
Happy Birthday MCX360. Skin Packs rolling out shortly
50% Skin and Texture Packs. (Except Marvel)
TU16 Is a Bug Fix Update
Marvel Spiderman Skin Pack!
XBox360 Saves will transfer to XBOne!
Candy Texture Pack Released!
TU15 Rolling out!
Candy Texture Pack out on April 18th!
12 Million copies sold!
TU15 Handed in for Cert. testing.
TU14 Out now!
TU14 In Cert. testing!
Host options in action and villager trading!
More host options?
City Texture Pack Out Now!
City Texture Pack Available Friday, March 7th!
New interface shows lots of new goodies!
Check back later for trading / anvil interface screenshots!
Sideways logs, carpet, ender chests and more!
If this has helped please take the time to give a +1 to the rep down there.I hope this helps, and will continue to update regularly.
2012 & 2013 - Updates
- 21 Dec '13 - Marvel Skin Pack available Dec. 23!
- 14 Dec '13 - All Skin/Texture Packs 50% Today only!
- 13 Dec '13 - MCX360 Sells 10 million Copies!
- 11 Dec '13 - New Fantasy Texture Pack!
- 04 Dec '13 - New Secret Skin Pack Soon!
- 20 Nov '13 - Skyrim MUPack is out!
- 17 Nov '13 - Skyrim MUPack due on on the 20th!
- 15 Nov '13 - 4J's looking into possibly transfering saves from 360 to One. No promises.
- 15 Nov '13 - Skyrim MUPack Trailer has released, check it out!
- 11 Nov '13 - Skyrim MUPack almost ready for a release date.
- 11 Nov '13 - TU14 Still a long ways off.
- 01 Nov '13 - At Minecon? Try out the Skyrim Mash-Up Pack! 01 Nov '13 - Skyrim Mash-Up Pack otw to MCX360!
- 31 Oct '13 -
Remember to pick up the Halloween Texture Pack by the 3rd!
- 24 Oct '13 - Halloween Texture Pack Revealed! Grab it tomorrow!
- 19 Oct '13 - Natural Texture Pack has been released!
- 13 Oct '13 - 4J's Twitter Header reveals possible higher resolution texture pack?
- 09 Oct '13 - Battle & Beasts skin pack 2 is out!
- 02 Oct '13 - Keep an eye on 4J's twitter header next week!
- 02 Oct '13 - Nature Texture Pack still in the works.
- 02 Oct '13 - Plastic Texture Pack has Arrived!
- 02 Oct '13 - Texture Pack Ad on Xbox a mistake?
- 02 Oct '13 - TU13 has passed Cert Testing!
- 25 Sep '13 - All versions of Console Minecraft code will be the same on all platforms.
- 25 Sep '13 - Mob spawning above Y128 Working as intended.
- 25 Sep '13 - Preview of Texture Pack Friday! Pack will also have a Free Trial.
- 21 Sep '13 - Did someone say medieval?
- 21 Sep '13 - Texture Packs information!
- 20 Sep 13 - TU13 in Cert Testing!
- 18 Sep '13 - TU13 to be finished up for cert testing this week.
- 12 Sep '13 - Rails doubled in speed for TU13
- 02 Sep '13 - TU13 Is a Bug Fix Update.
- 01 Sep ' 13 - No Skins for Mobs in Mash Ups?
- 01 Sep '13 - More Mash-Up Packs to come in the future!
- 01 Sep '13 - Mass Effect Mash-Up details
- 01 Sep '13 - Trail for first Mash-Up Pack!
- 23 Aug 13 - TU12 Passed and is rolling out now!
- 21 Aug '13 - Minecraft in development for Playstations 3, 4, and Vita.
- 09 Aug '13 - TU12 is in Cert Testing!
- 05 Aug 13 - Almost ready for Cert Testing...
- 02 Aug 13 - A trial Mash Up Pack is all you need if a friend has it!
- 31 July '13 - Skin Pack 5 is available for purchase!
- 25 July 13 - Sneak Peak at Skin Pack 5
- 25 July 13 - But what's a Mash Up Pack?
- 25 July 13 - Bug Fixing and Texture / Mash Up packs compatibility!
- 19 July '13 - New TU12 Screenshot! Mob heads, 3D item entity models, chiseled stone bricks, tamed ocelots!
- 17 July '13 - Skin Pack 5 coming soon!
- 15 July 13 - We'll post a change list...
- 15 July 13 - We're Bug Fixing...
- 05 July 13 - We're still working on TU12...
- 27 June '13 - No texture packs yet, but texture pack support comes with TU12
- 10 June '13 - MCX360 will continue receiving updates alongside Xbox ONE
- 29 May 13 - Build height increased.
- 29 May 13 - Jungles, Cats, Iron Golems, and more!
- 20 May '13 - Horses will be included in the future!
- 20 May '13 - TU12 Will include all of Java version 1.2.3, plus more!
- 10 May 13 - TU11 Rolling out!
- 07 May 13 - Battle & Beast skin pack is released tomorrow
- 07 May 13 - 1st Birthday surprise FREE skin pack!
- 07 May 13 - TU11 is Microsoft Cert testing!
- 24 Apr 13 - TU11 will be another bug fix release
- 15 Apr 13 - TU10 has passed Microsoft Cert test! Release April 16th!
- 12 Apr 13 - TU10 is in Microsoft Certification testing
- 09 Apr 13 - TU Bug Fix Update. Waiting to go into Cert. Testing
- 04 Apr 13 - Some users experiencing lag in the End
- 04 Apr 13 - 4J is working on reports of lighting issues
- 04 Apr 13 - Issue with Silver Live users loading saves
- 04 Apr 13 - TU9 Rolling out early, Available on April 4th
- 01 Apr 13 - TU9 has passed Cert testing! Release April 5th!
- 23 Mar 13 - Update is in Cert testing and change log has been posted
- 21 Mar 13 - TU9 Trailer Released
- 19 Mar 13 - TU9 Trailer should be out this week
- 19 Mar 13 - Bug fixing almost complete for TU9
- 13 Mar 13 - Skin Pack 4 released!
- 11 Mar 13 - TU9: Still working on bug fixes
- 11 Mar 13 - Skin Pack 4 to be released on 13th of March
- 6 Mar 13 - Dragon Age skins are coming
- 04 Mar 13 - Not in cert testing yet
- 27 Feb 13 - New screenshot, colored wood, wood buttons, more
- 26 Feb 13 - Avatar Items and new pic of the end
- 25 Feb 13 - Screen shots of Skin Pack 4 will be out this week
- 21 Feb 13 - Minecraft Avatar collection coming soon
- 20 Feb 13 - No upsidedown stairs in TU9
- 20 Feb 13 - TU9 will have beaches
- 20 Feb 13 - Sheep will regrow wool
- 20 Feb 13 - Screenshots of new features in TU9
- 19 Feb 13 - Texture packs being worked on No release information
- 14 Feb 13 - Nether reset slated for TU9
- 14 Feb 13 - TU9 will not have jungles or ocelots
- 14 Feb 13 - Spawn eggs are coming
- 07 Feb 13 - No TU9 update in February
- 29 Jan 13 - Ender Dragon will be in TU9
- 29 Jan 13 - Climbable vines slated for TU9
- 29 Jan 13 - TU8 will be released on Wednesday Jan 30
- 28 Jan 13 - TU8 Changelog released
- 15 Jan 13 - Villager professions will be in future update
- 14 Jan 13 - TU8 will have very little "New" features
- 10 Jan 13 - May be able to switch to Pre-TU7 biomes in the future
- 08 Jan 13 - Skin Pack 4 is in development
- 07 Jan 13 - The End planned for TU9
- 22 Dec 12 - Ensure Fortress, Blaze, Wart in worlds
- 22 Dec 12 - Bug fix for TU7 will be out in Jan.
- 17 Dec 12 - TU7 to be released on Dec 19th, Merry Christmas
- 17 Dec 12 - Details on TU7: Breeding, Brewing, XP, etc
- 15 Dec 12 - No time limit for Festive Skin Pack
- 13 Dec 12 - First Look at Festive Skin Pack
- 11 Dec 12 - Festive Skin Pack to be released 19 Dec
- 11 Dec 12 - Festive Skin Pack will be 80 MSP
- 07 Dec 12 - Iron Golems will be in a later Update
- 7 Dec 12 - No jungles or ocelots
- 7 Dec 12- Ender Pearls will teleport
- 7 Dec 12 - No date for release at this point
- 6 Dec 12 - Update to include new enchanting system
- 6 Dec 12 - Key Additions in 1.0.1, Includes breeding, potions, etc
- 6 Dec 12 - 1.0.1 Announced without the End
- 29 Nov 12 - Diamond Theme released
- 19 Nov 12 - Started work on Texture Pack support
- 18 Nov 12 - Skin Animations coming
- 15 Nov 12 - Problem with posting screen shots in Facebook
- 15 Nov 12 - 1.8.2 Bug fix is rolling out
- 8 Nov 12 - 1.8.2 Bug fix heading to Cert Testing
- 26 Oct 12 - Halloween Skin pack for Charity is out
- 24 Oct 12 - Option to quick clear creative menu being added
- 24 Oct 12 - Charity Skin pack with 55 skins will release on the 26th
- 23 Oct 12 - Gold apples made with ingots until nuggets are introduced
- 23 Oct 12 - Pumpkin seed crafting will be added in 1.8.2 patch
- 18 Oct 12 - Bugs are being worked on
- 19 Sep 12 - Future updates shaped from community.
- 9 Sep 12 - Possible update between 1.8.2 and 1.2.3
- 17 Jul 12 - Map size increase being looked at
- 16 Jul 12 - Why zombies drop feathers
- 09 Jul 12 - Looking at custom maps and mods for inspiration for future DLC.
- 07 Jul 12 - There will never be classic crafting like PC
- 07 Jul 12 - Little chance for making your own skins in future
- 27 Jun 12 - Animal breeding in 1.2.3
- 27 Jun 12 - Possible photo sharing on twitter
- 25 Jun 12 - Rental servers in discussion
- 26 May 12 - Achievements will only be released with DLC
- 21 May 12 - Sign Censorship details
- 16 May 12 - More hints towards "Mods" in the future
Jun 3, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Crafting Handbook adds a Recipe Book to the game which allows you to execute crafting recipes with a simple click and on the go.
Create multiple categories for a better overview or search for items directly.
You can craft any item you like as long as you have all required ingredients in your inventory.
You're allowed to put the mod into any modpack. You are not allowed to sell the mod or contents of the mod (like items).
Scroll unfurled icon - by Lorc under CC BY 3.0 - http://game-icons.net/lorc/originals/scroll-unfurled.html
Files icon - by Delapouite under CC BY 3.0 - http://game-icons.net/delapouite/originals/files.html
Trash can icon - by Delapouite under CC BY 3.0 - http://game-icons.net/delapouite/originals/trash-can.html
Info icon - by Delapouite under CC BY 3.0 - http://game-icons.net/delapouite/originals/info.html
Checklist icon - by Delapouite under CC BY 3.0 - http://game-icons.net/delapouite/gui/checklist.html
Save icon - by Delapouite under CC BY 3.0 - http://game-icons.net/delapouite/gui/save.html
Open folder icon - by Delapouite under CC BY 3.0 - http://game-icons.net/delapouite/originals/open-folder.html
Clockwise rotation icon - by Delapouite under CC BY 3.0 - http://game-icons.net/delapouite/gui/clockwise-rotation.html
Cancel icon - by sbed under CC BY 3.0 - http://game-icons.net/sbed/originals/cancel.html
Help icon - by sbed under CC BY 3.0 - http://game-icons.net/sbed/originals/help.html
Hazard sign icon - by Lorc under CC BY 3.0 - http://game-icons.net/lorc/originals/hazard-sign.html
Stack icon - by Delapouite under CC BY 3.0 - http://game-icons.net/delapouite/originals/stack.html
Jun 2, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
This is a crossbows mod for Minecraft version 1.10 onwards (unfortunately I will only be creating updates for the most recent version due to some code changes). It adds 5 new crossbows, one for each material, and a vast array of bolts. Each crossbow can shoot bolts of its tier and below. Furthermore, crossbows also have an inbuilt storage space for bolts. This space varies with tier.
With the most recent update (Version 1.6 for 1.11.2) crossbows can also be upgraded with specialist upgrades. At the moment there are 4 upgrades: Scope, Auto Reload, Reinforced Limbs and Tri-Shot.
Tiers: 1 (Wood), 2 (Stone), 3 (Iron, Gold, Special bolts), 4 (Diamond)
Storage capacity: Tier 1 & 2 - 2 stacks of bolts, 0 upgrade slots
Tiers 1 & 2 - 2 stacks of bolts, 0 upgrade slots
Tier 3 - 3 stacks of bolts, 1 upgrade slot
Tier 4 - 6 stacks of bolts, 2 upgrade slots
Scope - This gives you access to a variable zoom scope that can be triggered with left control
Auto reload - This allows for fully automatic shots
Tri-shot - This shoots three bolts for the price of one (Only one of the three can be picked up)
Reinforced limbs - This prevents the bow from getting damaged at all whilst it has this equipped
If you have any balance or content suggestions please feel free to leave a comment.
Mod Download: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/crossbows-mod
Jun 1, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I'd like to present you my first mod, pet behaviour / behavior, since those words both mean the same thing
This mod simply adds new behaviours to your pets. Indeed, if you right click a pet with a stick, he will start to wander around, without getting too far from his starting position, except if he run away following a skelleton, which will be fixed as soon as possible
A pet that's roaming around still have the possibility to sit and get up, without changing mode. The pet simply returns to his normal behaviour once right clicked with a stick again, or once being called by a whistle (known bug too there, sorry -> only works with dogs tamed during this session of the game).
The best is that, it should work with any pet from any mod!!!
The whistle is craftable like this :
To get the mod, simply visit it's curse project page, and download the version you want.
If you find any bug or have any improvement idea, please tell me
Jul 21, 2016DaveTheModder posted a message on Metal++: Adding New Metals to your Minecraft WorldPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Metal++ is a mod about new metals in Minecraft, as you may have guessed.
I understand that most of these have been in other mods, but I'm not stealing ideas, just implementing them in different ways.
- Uranium furnace, smelts 2x faster than normal furnace.
- Removed copper coins.
- Uranium blocks are powered by redstone to be made radioactive.
- Tin and Copper ores generate underground in the Overworld.
- Bronze tools and armor can be crafted from Bronze Ingots, which is made by crafting Copper Ingots and Tin Ingots together.
- Titanium can be found in the End, and is used to make tools and armor.
- Uranium can be found in the Nether, and is used to make radioactive Uranium Blocks.
- Copper coins, crafted from Copper Ingots. (currently unused)
- More metals, which possibly include but are not limited to silver, steel, aluminum, tungsten, nickel, platinum, and brass.
- Uranium TNT?
Remember to leave feedback and suggestions, and enjoy the mod!
Aug 11, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Enter the world of Call to Battle, a mod that sends you back to the times of the Second World War
Striving for a realistic infantry experience, Call to Battle presents detailed models and combat mechanics. Official maps and the future official server are based around historical, asymmetrical combat across all fronts of the war. Call to Battle brings back the nostalgic experience of America vs. Germany, as well as countries not observed by most conventional games.
Call to Battle has a wide variety of content, focusing mostly on firearms.
Call to Battle currently contains 4 Nations: United States, Germany, Britain, and the Soviet Union. Call to Battle's goal is to stretch across all fronts, and cover both big and small nations. Japan is in the works, followed by Italy, and then will come less known belligerents such as Poland, China, and Finland.
Along with the over 40 firearms, Call to Battle includes other various combat weapons and attachments. Rocket Launchers, Flamethrowers, and other explosives make an appearance, as well as various melee weapons.
Attachments exist as well, so that you can customize your weapons with stocks, scopes, bayonets, and more! Some even allow your weapons to become select fire, bringing automatic fire capabilities!
Dual WieldingCall to battle features a dual wielding system just for fun. It is harder to aim and get a control on recoil, but it sure is a lot of fun!Screenshots:
Call to Battle has a variety of clothing for each nation. 3D Armor is in the works, an example being the M1 Helmet. When holding most items in the mod, the sleeves render in first person!
Game modesGame modes are different playable game types, such as Assault, Engagement, Escort, Team Deathmatch, Arms Race, and more! For example, game modes like Assault have an attacking and defending team, the attackers have to capture all the bases while the defenders have to eliminate the attacking force.
These game modes can be played against AI or friends, and soon on the official server. Tutorials on how to set up these gamemodes are being put up on my youtube channel whenever I have time.
Call to Battle has immersive, in depth gameplay features that provide a realistic and challenging experience on the battlefield
MovementCall to Battle offers different player stances, crouching and proning, to enhance your combat experience. Crouching boosts your weapon stability a bit as well as giving your enemies less body to shoot at. The only downside is you move quite a bit slower, and can't run. Proning causes you to have amazing weapon stability, and it makes it a lot harder for your enemies to hit you. You can't move fast at all though, nor use your rifle while crawling around the battlefield.
Weapon FunctionalityWeapons have very realistic functionality. For example, when firing a revolver, you can cock the hammer for more accuracy, or pull the trigger. You can also fan revolvers, resulting in a very fast fire rate. Also, some sniper rifles have scopes that do not block out the iron sights. Such weapons allow you to use either the scope, or the ironsights! Many other functionality features exist or are being worked on.
DamageThe damage model in Call to Battle strives to be realistic. One shot to the head will kill you, unless a low-caliber firearm happens to bounce off your helmet. Damage also drops over distance, based off of the weapons caliber.
It takes two shots to the body to kill your target, unless you are able to hit your target in the heart. Getting shot in the heart doesn't kill you right away, you have a few seconds left to take your enemy with you. During this short period, time appears to slow, and the edges of your screen are red.
For those who want more casual gameplay, in-game configuration options exist in the form of commands.
RecoilWhen firing a weapon, the energy produced causes the weapon to kick back. Weapons have varying recoil, based off of weapon weight, caliber, and whether the weapon has a stock. For example, a high caliber pistol will have a lot of recoil, due to the high caliber, being lightweight, and not having a stock. Weapons mostly recoil vertically, but have some horizontal recoil as well.
AccuracyEach weapon has a different level of accuracy, based on caliber and reality. Bolt-Action rifles are the most accurate, while handguns are the least. When firing an automatic weapon, it is most accurate in the first few shots, and then becomes increasingly inaccurate. It is best to fire them in short bursts at medium-long ranges.
Bipods/TripodsSome firearms, especially Light and Heavy Machine guns, come with bipods/tripods. Any gun with a bipod/tripod can be deployed onto a one tall block, or while proning for a major boost in stability. They can also be placed on the ground, for anyone to come and use.
ExplosivesThere are multiple types of explosives that have different tactical uses. Satchel Charges are used to reliably blow down bunker doors, destroy barbed wire, and other objects. They have a sizable fuse to allow time for you to escape, and can be remote detonated by shooting them.Rocket Launchers are great for suppression, and can suffice for destroying objects as well.Grenades can be used for clearing rooms, and cause enemy players to scatter. Some grenades explode into fragments, which may strike enemies around the room.
MeleeAlong with a selection of melee weapons, you can smack enemies with your firearm, or stab them if it has a bayonet equipped. Melee weapons vary in size and speed, the width and length of the weapon actually affects the area at which you can hit enemies! Currently, there is only one type of attack, a normal swing, but in the future I plan to add more types of swings plus realistic blocking, allowing for intense melee combat.
The Model Update
-Updated Gewehr 43 Model
-Updated M1 Carbine Model
-Updated M2 Carbine Model
-Updated Kar98 Model
-Updated C96 Model
-Updated M712 Schnellfeuer Model
-Updated Bren Model
-Updated M1 Knife Model
-Added Models for all U.S. Clothing
-Improved some gun textures
-Improved grenade physics
-Garand can now reload mid-clip
-Added suppression effect
-Revamped Kar98 bolting animation(Will apply to other guns soon)
-Added spawn items for specific soldier types
-Improved bot AI a bit
-Made Crafting Station a bit cheaper and fixed some recipes
-Hide Gui(F1) now doesn't hide your gun for better screenshots/more immersion
-Optimized custom tile entities
-Fancy Scopes should now work with any type of graphics card
CTB#69: Fancy Scopes freeze the game
CTB#70: Scope Attachments cause texture clipping for mud & blood
CTB#71: Closing the CTB menu causes a crash
CTB#72: Some people crash on loading world
CTB#73: Reloading a open bolt weapon gives an empty magazine even if you have plenty of rounds left
CTB#74: MG Belts don't appear in crafting menu
CTB#75: Gun flash doesn't appear
CTB#76: Dual Wielding doesn't show in third person for other players
CTB#77: Shooting yourself doesn't show in third person for other players
CTB#78: Render Glitches when bots are zombies
CTB#79: Garand is not dropping clips when empty
The Recoil Update
-Completely revamped recoil system
-Removed screen recoil compensation, more skill is now required
-Added option to have gui scopes instead of the resource taxing scopes
-The back of the PPSh is now more rounded
-Added warzone dirt and grass for aesthetics
CTB#60: Server crashes on startup
CTB#61: Advanced OpenGL causes world to glitch when using a scope
CTB#62: Items don't drop, and are lost even if keep inventory is on
CTB#63: Stielhandgranate has missing texture
CTB#64: Base menu randomly crashes
For full update history visit the pmc page: Click Here
Do you really love Call to Battle?
You can donate to show your support! Your donations will help to launch an official server for the entire community to enjoy! You can support me through Patreon, or donate through Paypal:
-Twitter- Find out what is being worked on!
-Youtube- Call to Battle tutorials and update videos
Will you add <Insert Country Here>?
There's a good chance, if they fought a decent amount in the war. I.E. France, China, Poland
Will you add <Insert Weapon Here>?
If it's not some obscure, barely used weapon, it's already on my list. I extensively research World War Two, especially the weapons and firearms.
Are you planning on making <Insert Gun Mod Here>?
World War 2 is my favorite time period, read why on my Patreon. My main focus will always be Call to Battle-The WWII Mod, although, I may work on add-on mods from time to time.
A content pack system is almost ready so that the community can make their own weapons, uniforms, and more, though.
Are you planning on making Tanks or Planes?
At the moment, it is a definite no. It may change in the FAR future, but the main focus of this mod is infantry. Trying to make Tanks or planes would distract from the main purpose of the mod, and would stretch me across trying to make 2 things great, decreasing the quality of both. As a solo dev, this would never work out, it would only serve to ruin my vision. I am looking to make compatibility with PrototypeTheta's vehicles though
Will you update to <Insert Version Here>?
One Hundred Percent...... Nope. Nothing will change my mind for this one. 1.7.10 the most popular version for mods, making no convincing reason to update. If that's not reason enough, Forge decided to go ahead and remove extremely vital API, asking questions later.
Sorry, this mod will stay 1.7.10. Most other mods are staying 1.7.10 for these very reasons. If you have any problem with this, go talk to the Forge Devs about it.
Are you adding Artillery, or <Insert Long Range Projectile Launcher Here>
In way, yes. Actual physical artillery would take forever to add, and minecrafts distance limit would certainly limit the effectiveness. Instead I am simply going to make it so that NCOs can call in artillery, and it lands at the designated location.(This has been done, but just regular artillery, currently) You will be able to choose from many different types, such as Mortars, Katyushas, etc.
Will you make the Armor 3D????
I get asked this often, good news is that it is in the works! Some progress has been made already!
I am the owner of this mod. You are not allowed to profit in this mod in any way. You may not re-upload this mod. You may not have a link that leads to this page or the mods download that allows you to profit.(I.E. Through the use of adf.ly) You may record videos with this mod as long as you have a non monetized link in the description.
Apr 26, 2017DaComputerNerd posted a message on Inventory Management Mod 1.7.10: Better inventory control through commandsPosted in: Minecraft Mods
This is my first mod, so it is a bit simple. It adds two commands, /hasitem and /clearitem.
/hasitem tests if the given player has the given item, with the option of a given minimum and maximum amount.
/clearitem removes a given amount of the given item from the given player's inventory, with the option to give a minimum and maximum total amount of items the player must have before the items are deleted.
Thus, /hasitem @p minecraft:redstone 128 192 succeeds if the nearest player has 128 to 192 (inclusive) redstone in total in their inventory, and
/clearitem @p minecraft:redstone 64 128 192 removes 64 redstone from the nearest player's inventory, if the nearest player has 128 to 192 redstone in total. The minimum and maximum parameters are both optional for both commands. If you want to use the maximum but not the minimum, put 0 as the minimum.
Both commands will work with a comparator connected to a command block, as shown in the screenshot. The screenshot also shows the command parameters, as displayed by /help
It is worth noting that you require having a permission level of at least 2 (lower op level, command blocks are also above it) in order to use these commands.
You can download it through Dropbox here.
Also, you can find the source code on my Github repository here. Also use this for bug reports or suggestions.
Apr 21, 2017Posted in: Minecraft ModsDeath Quotes Mod
for Minecraft 1.7.10 through 1.11.2
When a player dies the game announces to all players that you died and from what condition such as "swimming in lava". This mod adds a funny amusing quote just above that message.
It's fun to tease your friends about their Death Quote when they die in multiplayer!
The default set of quotes contains over 619 of them! You may add to the quotes file or change it completly. If you don't have a quotes file in the /config/deathquotes.txt it will create the default one for you. Please do post your quotes files for others to use.
If you update your existing DeathQuotes mod you need to remove the existing deathquotes.txt file from your /config/ folder and restart your server/game once. This will recreate the file with the new death quotes list. If you have customized your quotes file you may just keep it as it is and it will not be affected.
These quotes are from a bunch of Minecraft players. To the best of my memory contributers include (in no order) General_Enigma, blackops1498, Talsera, Jabberwock29a, DjDerpsalot, Chadligula, Greytail, Grengoshix, Skarrjn, SuperTeddy, Skater2448, MrProblemsolver, myself andrenoel, and my mom (really). We had a lot of fun coming up with them and enjoyed playing with this on our own servers for some time.
This should work in single player and in multiplayer servers from Minecraft version 1.7.10 all the way to Minecraft 1.11.2
Have fun! And have more fun when you die. lol
Videos: , . [lang fr?],INSTALLATION
As with any forge mod, just drop the downloaded jar file into the /mods/
folder and restart the game server. Be sure you selected the download for the version of Minecraft you are playing. The lastest version of this mod is 1.2.0 for each version of Minecraft from 1.7.10 through 1.11.2 click here for the best page to select your download.
REINSTALLATION / UPDATE
As mentioned above, if you update your Death Quotes mod to a newer version and hope for the new death quotes to be used, you will need to remove the existing deathquotes.txt file from your /config/ folder and restart the game once. This will create the default one from your updated mod with the new quotes. If you have customized your quotes list you don't have to do anything and it will remain the same. To support customized quote lists this mod will only create its default list if no list exists during game startup.
Yes, you may use this for anything.
Yes, you may distribute this.
Only needed on the server side for this mod to work on multiplayer servers.
Works in single player as well.
This is a forge mod, no bukkit is needed.
Source code is included in the jar
The Official web page for this is on curse.com here.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.