Thank you for your feedback. I agree that allowing one vote per day rather than every 24 hours would be an improvement. I'll make a note of this, but please note that I can't promise that this feature will be implemented soon. Your patience is appreciated.
Member for 8 years, 5 months, and 24 days
Last active Sun, Dec, 10 2017 12:06:30
- 96 Followers
- 7,986 Total Posts
- 5216 Thanks
Sep 21, 2017citricsquid posted a message on An update to the Minecraft Forum category structurePosted in: Forum Discussion & Info
Following the launch of the new consolidated Minecraft game (also known as the Better Together Update), we have restructured the Minecraft Forum categories to better reflect the various versions of Minecraft. Mojang have officially designated non-Minecraft versions of the game as "Editions", for example, "Minecraft: Java Edition", and "Minecraft: Xbox One Edition". You can learn more about this change to Minecraft in this article. This forum structure update clarifies which category applies to which version of the game.
1. Minecraft Discussion has been renamed to Minecraft: Java Edition.
2. Servers has been renamed to Servers: Java Edition.
3. Mapping and Modding has been renamed to Mapping and Modding: Java Edition.
4. A new category, Minecraft: Editions, has been created. This category contains a forum for each Edition of Minecraft, except for Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft: Pocket Edition which continue to have their own categories due to their popularity.
5. Each Minecraft: Edition forum has been consolidated, instead of separate "Suggestions", "Recent Updates" and "Discussion" forums there is now a single "Discussion" forum for each edition where members can discuss all aspects of the game; current, future and ideas. Additionally, each Edition category contains a Multiplayer forum.
These changes should not have an impact on the way most members use the forum, however if you are not sure where you should post please take a look at the following information:
If you would like to discuss Minecraft: Java Edition, visit the first forum category, Minecraft: Java Edition.
If you would like to discuss the new Minecraft game, which is cross-platform and available on Xbox One, Windows 10, VR, Mobile and soon Nintendo Switch, visit the Minecraft category.
If you would like to discuss the old editions of Minecraft, such as the Xbox 360 Edition, or the Playstation 4 Edition, visit the Minecraft: Editions forum.
Please use this thread to share any questions you have about this change, or send me a Private Message. Thank you for your understanding
This announcement will be removed on December 31st 2017.
Nov 19, 2017citricsquid posted a message on Forge Mod Download Widget for your Forge Mod with Curse.comPosted in: Minecraft Mods
FYI the widgets are back online now. Let me know if you run into any issues. Thanks for your patience!
Nov 7, 2017Posted in: Forum Discussion & Info
That's very strange. I have no idea then! I guess perhaps the system has become sentient and was being benevolent and randomly selected you to receive free Curse Premium.
Oct 11, 2017Posted in: Forum Discussion & Info
People understandably don't want to make a second account to use a forum about something entirely unrelated to Twitch. No other forums does that.
It can be many reasons, really.
For some, including me, the forums have been declining in quality, and the whole Twitch thing was kind of the final breaking point, I'd imagine Twitch would want to make some changes to the forums if they're going all out with it, I really don't have any faith in those changes being good, either not really mattering or being overall terrible.
Members of this forum previously required a Curse account, think of this as a swap from Curse accounts (which no longer exist) to Twitch accounts.
This forum has been owned by Twitch for over a year now and they have had no say in the forum management, the only change has been this switch from Curse accounts to Twitch accounts which was a necessity as Curse accounts do not exist anymore.
Oct 6, 2017Posted in: Forum Discussion & Info
The context for this thread is that this support thread is asking for support with a hacked client, and we (the forum staff) have allowed that thread to continue to exist. There was a discussion in a Private Message between myself and Herb_ regarding whether or not we permit hacked clients, and here is an excerpt that clarifies my position:
"My understanding of "hacked" vs. "cracked" clients is that a "hacked" client is a non-Mojang client that may have additional features but is one that obeys the Minecraft session system, meaning only[/b] those with a copy of Minecraft can play the game. A "cracked" client is one that does not respect the Minecraft session system and allows anyone with the client to play regardless of their ownership of the game -- like offline mode. The forum explicitly does not allow piracy (which includes cracked clients, because cracked clients allow people who don't own Minecraft to play it) but does not disallow "hacked" clients because they aren't piracy, rather they are essentially game modifications."
"Although historically we have attempted to enforce the Mojang EULA on their behalf, it is very difficult because Mojang themselves are inconsistent in their enforcement and there is a lack of clarity surrounding a number of issues. The forum rules require that members abide by the Mojang EULA, but this does not mean that we will attempt to enforce the Mojang EULA as it is written on the behalf of Mojang, this is because we have found it exceptionally difficult to do that with any level of consistency in the past.
Essentially, the Mojang EULA exists as a document Mojang choose to enforce on a case by case basis, therefore when we require members abide by the Mojang EULA we are requiring they abide by Mojang enforcement. This means in practice if Mojang makes a judgement against something (e.g: they say "launcher x is banned") then we would enforce that by removing the launcher from the forum, however, if the launcher exists in a grey area and Mojang have never passed judgement on it, we would not take any action. This extends to the discussion of such launchers too: unless Mojang explicitly states that they wish to ban all custom launchers, we will permit discussion."
As it stands, the official forum position is that cracked clients are [b]not[/b] permitted (no support, no discussion, no distribution) and hacked clients [b]are[/b] permitted (support, discussion, distribution). This is based on my understanding of hacked vs. cracked, if my understanding is wrong then I am open to reviewing the forum rules.
Oct 2, 2017citricsquid posted a message on Correct forum to discuss Minecraft Better TogetherPosted in: Forum Discussion & Info
Further to what webrosc said, there is a forum-wide announcement outlining the changes we have made, you can find that announcement at the top of each forum, or by clicking here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/forums/forum-discussion-info/2860829-an-update-to-the-minecraft-forum-category
Sep 26, 2017citricsquid posted a message on An update to the Minecraft Forum category structurePosted in: Forum Discussion & Info
Thank you -- I'm unsure what happened, but I have fixed it, you should now be able to use prefixes again in the Mapping and Modding: Java Edition forums. Thank you for your patience.
Sep 24, 2017Posted in: Forum Discussion & Info
As explained by sunperp, the Minecraft: Java Edition category gets top billing because it is by far the most popular discussion category here and we would indeed move things around based on future popularity
You are welcome to create a "Small Suggestions" thread for the new Minecraft game in the Suggestions forum.
Someone raised the question regarding Pocket Edition in the comments on the forum wide announcement about the changes. The long story short is that with the new Minecraft game we're unsure if the old Pocket Edition will continue to have a meaningful player base of users who have chosen not to upgrade. As time goes on and we see how interest in that forum evolves we will make a decision about the long-term future. I expect that the majority of players will upgrade and if that is true we will move Pocket Edition into the Minecraft: Editions category, this change will be made in the coming weeks.
You are still allowed to make suggestions for the various Minecraft: Editions. The Discussion and Suggestion forums for each of these editions were not receiving very much in the way of new posts, therefore we consolidated them into a single Discussion forum which is where members are encouraged to discuss the game and make suggestions. I will update the descriptions of these forums to better communicate this change.
Thank you for your feedback! If you have any more please let us know.
Sep 1, 2016citricsquid posted a message on What to do if your thread or post has been marked as spamPosted in: Forum Discussion & Info
The Minecraft Forum runs an automated system that automatically identifies whether or not a post is spam, once a post is identified as spam it is hidden from public view, it can only be seen by the member responsible for the post and forum staff. Sometimes the system will have false positives, a post that is not spam will be marked as spam, this usually happens to new members with a very low post count.
Minecraft Forum moderators are able to mark a post as not spam, which will help train the system to better identify what is and what is not spam. All posts marked as spam are regularly manually reviewed to identify false positives however it's possible your post may be missed, therefore you can request a manual review of a specific post at any time.
If your post has been marked as spam and you would like to report it as a false positive, please perform the following steps:
1. Visit the post that has been marked as Spam, it will have a red background
2. At the bottom of the post click the "Report" button, this will open up the Report dialog
3. Select "My Post Is Not Spam" from the Reason drop down
4. Click the "Submit" button
After you have submitted your report a moderator will manually review your post and mark it as not spam, this can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, if your post has not been marked as Not Spam within 24 hours you may send citricsquid a Private Message asking for a status update, likewise you may send a Private Message if you have any questions.
Please do not try and post something again if it is still marked as spam, this will reinforce the system's belief that your post is spam, reposting the same content multiple times will not bypass the spam filter.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Mar 28, 2017Lhykos posted a message on [1.12.2] [1.4.2] Ore Shrubs - Everyone loves ore shrubs!Posted in: Minecraft ModsOre ShrubsEveryone love ore shrubs!
Maybe you remember these shrubs, that let berries grow with properties of normal ore nuggets.
People thought they are gone from this world, but no! They are back!
In deep caves, deeper in the hell or high above in the End, there they grow.
Only true adventures are brave enough to collect them...
..or you just to lazy to go mining.
Don't waste time whith mining, sit back and watch them grow!________________________________________________________________________
Now you can make custom shrubs!
- Various ore shrubs that spawn in the overworld, nether and the end. (See supported Mods/Ores)
- Ore Berries can be crafted to the corresponding nuggets or ingots.
- A shrub trap that can be enchanted and cause mobs to drop additional experience.
- Loot Bags with random chest loot! Can be crafted from random berries.
- Forgotten Shrines will be generated in the world. Inside of them grow a Random shrub.
Whats inside this mod?
If you are not sure how to craft something in my mod, you can use JEI to figure it out. I don't think you just play with my mod.
Ore Shrub Block
These are the actual ore shrubs you can find in the world. The common ores are supported by default (see list below), all others can be added by json file (see also below) or by using the API of my mod.
Normal ores that generate in the overworld have ore shrubs that also spawn in the overworld. If a ore generate naturally in the Nether or the End the shrub will generate there too.
The default ore shrubs only can grow if the light level is below 10, if the light level is higher they will start shrinking.
They naturally generate on stone, but once you harvest them you can replace them on every solid block.
That are the berries you can harvest from the ore shrub blocks if they are fully grown.
You can craft them to the material out of the shrub is. For example a gold berries can crafted to a gold nugget.
If a nugget type of a ore are not avaiable you can craft directly nine berries to a ingot.
There are even more recipes. Take a look in JEI to find that out!
You can also configure recipes in the configs, if you don't like some of them.
Compressed Ore Berries
Some times the berries can take to much space in your chests, then you can craft four of them to a compressed one.
Compressed experience berries can also be consumed, you will get tha same amount of experience as out of four single ore berries.
Forgotten Shrines, Random Shrubs & Random Berries
While you explore your world you will notice some strange looking shrines with a single shrub on a obsidian block.
These random shrubs are special shrubs and different to normal shrubs. This shrub only grow if it has at least a light level of 13! Otherwise it will start shrink and will turn in a withered shrub.
Random berries are the harvest from the shrub. These are hard to get, because the random shrub will only grow slowly.
These berries can be used to craft loot bags, a shrub trap or you right click them to get a random berry from all availables.
It's exactly what it is. It's nearly useless, but you can craft a wither trap out of it or the shrub fertilizer.
The shrub trap will kill mobs easly for you and the best thing is, you can enchant them!
With a Damage enchanting, Looting and Fire Damge. If the trap has at least Looting I it will also drop experience from every killed mob.
You can craft it to a 'Wither Proofed' variant, while it will take no damage from the wither!
The shrub fertilizer can be used to speed up the growth process of the ore shrubs, but once they have thier full size the effect is less effective. The random shrub can not be speed up for getting the berries faster
You craft it out of a empty bag, four bone meal and either four berries or four withered shrubs.
The empty bag is just a crafting compontent.
Default Supported Mods / Ores
- Cobalt (Nether)
- Ardite (Nether)
- Iron (Overworld)
- Gold (Overworld)
- Quartz (Nether)
- Glowstone (Nether)
- Emerald (Overworld)
How do make custom shrubs?
After the first start of Minecraft oreshrubs generate in the config sub folder 'shrubs'. In there will be all registered ore shrubs. Just take a look at them to see how the file must be structured.
If you are not sure what you can use do define a custom shrub, have a look at this file:
Settings for custom shrubs
HERE you get a table of all settings you can use to make a custom shrub via JSON-File.
If you are a mod maker and want to add completely own implementations, you can use my API.
You can get the API from the GitHub Page.
There is not much here. I think the name really describe what the mod does!
- Minecraft Forge (at least version 188.8.131.521)
- Minecraft Forge (at least version 184.108.40.2066)
- Minecraft Forge (at least version 220.127.116.1162)
Can I help you?
If you want to help me, you can translate my mod.
You can do a pull-request on GitHub or you contact me with the changes.
Visit the project side on Curse or download it directly from here:
You can use this mod in any modpack.
But it would be nice if you give credits to me and show a link pointing to this side or the Curse Project Side of this mod.
Nov 27, 2017Posted in: Minecraft ModsThis mod provides several weaks to mobs with all of the features being customizable. Mostly it makes mobs more harder.
Features:All hostile mobs can now spawn with armor with worse armor being more common. Armors from other mods are included too. The armors can be enchanted. The rarity depends on the given armor points, durability, enchantability and the ability to repair it.
You can now adjust the light level, at which specific mobs now spawn. Like making Zombies spawn at daylight. Do remember though that undead burn in sunlight if they don't have a helmet.
Mobs can now break specific blocks, when the blocks are in their way. The pathfinding will also take into account these blocks so they can for example suddenly jump into your windows.
You cannot hurt your pets anymore except if you are not sneaking. Finally no more accidentally killing your dogs when fighting monsters.
Mobs now target villagers. Poor villagers.
Planned: Adding more "Weapon-Wielding abbilities"
I don't know how well this mod integrates with other mob tweaking mods. Pls tell me your experience regarding that. I am also open to suggestions so feel free to post them.
Feb 19, 2017Purplicious_Cow posted a message on Animania: Immersive Animals and Pets mod that improves the passive animal experience in MinecraftPosted in: Minecraft Mods
For MC Forge 1.10.x, 1.11.x, and 1.12.x
Support Animania! Become a Patreon!
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/xyXrVBa
Please note that this mod is continually being updated, so you may find bugs. Please help us by reporting any issues here:
Animania REQUIRES the CraftStudio API mod!
What is Animania?
Animania is an immersive mod that replaces and improves the passive animals in Minecraft, adding multiple breeds, genders, new behaviors, and several new species.
Please note that this mod is still new (so there are bugs). Help us out by reporting issues here: https://github.com/capnkirok/animania/issues
- Better models, textures, and animations
- Proper feed and care of animals
- Improved breeding and more realistic child growth
- More accurate behaviors and actions
- New and better resources and products
- For animals to be happy, they must have access to a consistent supply of food and water, and in some cases (like Pigs) need a place to have fun (like a mud pit)
- If attacked, some animals will run in fear for an extended period of time and may act more unpredictably near you. Others may attack back (like the Bull).
- If animals do not eat or drink, they become unhappy. They will become weaker, make less noise, and emit smoke particles.
- Animals will only breed or drop their top resources when they are happy, so you are encouraged to take good care of your animals and their environment.
- Animals can be fed and watered using Troughs filled with water, open ponds or rivers, or by hand (with a water bucket)
- Animals will eagerly eat their favorite foods or drink from a water bucket by hand
See What's Happening:
- Please note: on 1.11 and 1.12 versions, the WAILA or TOP mods can display additional information about what's happening in the world, simply by pressing Sneak while viewing animals or blocks.
- This includes animal information like if they are Hungry, Thirsty, Pregnant, Pregnancy Timer, Ready to Shear, Ready for Milking, Looking for Nest, Wool Regrowth Timer. Block information can include info like Nest Type, RF Generated (Hamster Wheel), and Trough contents and amount remaining.
- The new animals are found all over the overworld, located in different biomes and biome types more accurate to their species and breeds (Animania is fully compatible with Biome Dictionary and mods like Biomes O' Plenty).
- To make friends with animals, simply give them their favorite food. See animal types below to learn more.
- There are achievements/advancements for each breed. Collect them all and win big prizes. Note: Prizes equal the amount of sheer satisfaction you get from accomplishing things in video games.
- New species and breeds will constantly be added to the game.
- All animals can use a lead (you will need it). A simple recipe for Lead has been included in the mod.
- You can easily name animals in the mod. A simple recipe for Name Tags has been included int he mod (String + Gold Nugget)
- On the 1.11 and 1.12 versions of Animania, there is a strong integration with WAILA, TOP, and JEI, which will give you additional information about your animals and items. We highly recommend using these as companions.
- Moving animals can be done very easily with the Carry On mod (which was developed for Animania originally)
- Animania Cows, Chickens, and Horses, extend the vanilla counterparts and are compatible with Cooking for Blockheads, Hatchery, Astikoor and others.
- Animania is compatible with world generation mods such as Biomes o' Plenty
- The Trough is automatable and can work with other mods that have Pipes such as Immersive Engineering
- Most resources in the game are in OreDictionary and should be compatible with mods like HarvestCraft.
- Vanilla items and resources still drop from Animania mobs in case you need them for other mods. You can also customize the individual drops from any animal in the config.
- Though Animania replaces vanilla animals, this can be also turned off in the config if you want to keep them in game. Animania animals play well will vanilla animals.
Please feel free to use this mod in any modpack, public or private. There is no need to notify or ask us, please just mention Purplicious_Cow and RazzleberryFox in the pack if you do make it public, and link back to this forum post.
Animal Types and Breeds:
There are five breeds of cows in Animania. Each has slightly different drops, resources, and attributes. For instance, a Holstein is known for the quality of its Milk, while an Angus is more of a Beef cow.
Angus (beef), found in Jungles and Mesas
Hereford (beef), found in Forest Hills
Texas Longhorn (beef), found in Savannas
Holstein (milk), found in Forests
Friesian (milk) replaces default vanilla cow, found in Plains
- Eat grass, flowers, and some vegetables (protect your farms!)
- Eat Wheat from troughs
- Drink water from fresh lakes, rivers, man-made ponds, water troughs, or water buckets
- Bulls will attack if provoked
- Cows only breed when they are happy
- Cows only give milk when happy and after having giving birth and will become thirsty again after providing milk
- Bulls and calves generally try to stay near the mother cow
- Some adult cows drop prime meats
- Cows can spawn as families in the world
- In the 1.11 and 1.12 versions, Milk is a liquid, and is compatible with universal buckets
- Favorite food: Wheat, Yellow and Red Flowers
There are six breeds of Pigs in Animania. Each has slightly different drops, resources, and attributes. All pigs drop meats, some are better with Bacon, some with Roasts.
Duroc, found in Jungles
Hampshire, found in Extreme Hills
Large Black, found in Swamps and Birch Forests
Large White, found in Forest Hills
Old Spot, found in Forests
Yorkshire (replaces vanilla), found in Plains
- They love to roll in the mud and swim! Be sure to make them a mud pit and a little pond to dive into!
- All Animania adult pigs can be ridden. Just make sure they have been fed and watered, and right click with a Carrot and Stick. The 'speed boost' feature can be enabled by using your stick again while riding.
- Take your adult pigs to a Forest and they can help you find truffles when they have a lead. Be patient as this may take some time. Truffles can be used to make very good foods (more below)
- Pigs often spawn as families in the world
- Hogs and piglets generally try to stay near the mother Sow
- Favorite food: Slop, Carrots, Beets, Potatoes. Pigs can also graze tall grass.
There are 5 Chicken Breeds in Animania. Each has slightly different drops and resources. For instance, the Orpington drops the best meat, while the Wyandotte lays brown eggs, and Leghorns lay eggs the fastest.
Leghorn (replaces vanilla, found in Plains)
Orpington, found in Jungles and Swamps
Plymouth Rock, found in Hills
Rhode Island Red, found in Forests
Wyandotte, found in Forests
- Chickens love to peck the ground, looking for extra food
- Roosters crow in the early morning, right after dawn
- Chickens can drink water from troughs, freshwater lakes and rivers, or from water buckets. Unlike pigs and cows, they do not consume a full water block or bucket.
- Chickens eat seeds. This can either be hand fed to them, or scattered on the ground by right clicking with seeds in your hand.
- Chickens lay eggs in nests. You can either gather these eggs or leave them for the Rooster to help turn into baby chicks.
- Chickens will randomly drop feathers (timing can be adjusted in the config)
- Chickens will eat frogs and toads if found in the wild
- Chickens often spawn as families in the world
- Favorite Food: Seeds (in 1.11 and 1.12, all vanilla seed types will work.
Note: You can scatter seeds (just Right Click while holding seeds) on the ground for Chickens to eat
There are currently 6 different colors of Draft Horses. Draft Horses are intended to be work horses, and do not replace vanilla horses. Draft Horses do not have any special drops.
Draft Horses found in: Plains, Savanna
Draft Horse behaviors:
- Eat grass, flowers, apples, and some vegetables (protect your farms!)
- Eat Wheat from troughs (can be adjusted in the config)
- Drink water from fresh lakes, rivers, man-made ponds, water troughs, or water buckets
- All Animania adult Draft Horses can be ridden. Just make sure they have been fed and watered, and right click with a Riding Crop. The 'speed boost' feature can be enabled by using your Riding Crop again while riding.
- Horses only breed when they are happy
- Stallions and foals generally try to stay near the mother horse (mare)
- Horses often spawn as families in the world
- More behaviors coming, including pulling carts
- Favorite food: Wheat, Apples, Carrots
- Use a Riding Crop on a Fed and Watered Draft Horse to ride it. No saddle is required.
- Use your riding crop again while riding for a Speed Boost
Riding Crop Recipe:
Sheep (added in 1.3)
Sheep are found in:
- Dorper (Savanna, Plains)
- Dorset (Hills, Plains)
- Friesian (Plains)
- Merino (Plains, Dry biomes)
- Jacob (Forests)
- Suffolk (Mesa and Savanna)
- Can graze for wheat, grass, flowers, and some crops
- Eat Wheat from troughs (can be adjusted in the config)
- Drink water from fresh lakes, rivers, man-made ponds, water troughs, or water buckets
- Adult sheep can be sheared for Wool. Some Animania sheep drop unique Wools.
- With WAILA or TOP installed, you will be able to discover if the Sheep is ready to shear, when the wool will grow back, if the Sheep is pregnant or ready to milk.
- Rams may occasionally spar with each other for a short period of time
- Ewes can provide milk, which can be used to make Sheep Cheese
- Please note, as of 1.3, milk can only be provided after a Ewe has given birth
- Sheep only breed when they are happy
- Rams and lambs generally try to stay near the mother horse (Ewe)
- Sheep often spawn as families in the world
- Some sheep drop prime meats (mutton)
- Favorite food: Wheat, Carrots, Beets
Goats (added in 1.3)
Goats are found in:
- Alpine (Mountains, Hills)
- Angora (Plains)
- Fainting (Plains)
- Kiko (Mountains, Hills)
- Kinder (Savanna, Mesa)
- Nigerian Dwarf (Desert)
- Pygmy (Savanna, Mesa)
- Can graze for wheat, grass, flowers, and some crops
- Eat Wheat from troughs (can be adjusted in the config)
- Drink water from fresh lakes, rivers, man-made ponds, water troughs, or water buckets
- The Angora goat can be sheared for Wool (like Sheep).
- With WAILA or TOP installed, you will be able to discover if the Goat is ready to shear, when the wool will grow back, if the Doe is pregnant or ready to milk.
- Fainting Goats will indeed faint if you sprint directly into them. Don't worry, it does't hurt them.
- Bucks may occasionally spar with each other for a short period of time
- Does can provide milk, which can be used to make Goat Cheese
- Please note, as of 1.3, milk can only be provided after a Doe has given birth
- Goats only breed when they are happy
- Bucks and kids generally try to stay near the mother (Doe)
- Goats often spawn as families in the world
- All goats drop meat (Chevon). Some goats drop Prime Chevon.
- Favorite food: Wheat, Carrots, Beets, Apples, String, Sticks
There are currently 2 ferret colors, Grey and White. Ferrets can be tamed, and will follow you once you feed them their favorite food. You will know they are tamed because a heart will occasionally float above their heads.
Ferrets found in: Savannas
- Ferrets can be tamed by feeding them their favorite foods
- Ferrets can 'sit' and stay by right-clicking them. Click again to make them stand.
- Tamed Ferrets can ride on your shoulder. Simply sneak + right click to add them to your shoulder. Repeat to put them back down.
- Ferrets can drink water from rivers, ponds, and lakes or by hand
- Ferrets will steal eggs from Chicken nests (Hens and Roosters may fight back)
- Ferrets will also eat frogs and toads in the wild
- Favorite Foods: Eggs and some Raw Meats (Mutton)
(Note: breeding is not implemented for Ferrets)
There are currently 2 Hedgehogs, normal and albino. Ferrets can be tamed, and will follow you once you feed them their favorite food. You will know they are tamed because a heart will occasionally float above their heads.
Hedgehogs found in: Forests
- Hedgehogs can be tamed by feeding them their favorite foods
- Hedgehogs can 'sit' and stay by right-clicking them. Click again to make them stand.
- Tamed Hedgehogs can ride on your shoulder. Simply sneak + right click to add them to your shoulder. Repeat to put them back down.
- Hedgehogs can drink water from rivers, ponds, and lakes or by hand
- Hedgehogs will steal eggs from Chicken nests
- Hedgehogs will also eat frogs and toads in the wild
- Hedgehogs can dig up Carrots, Beets, and Potatoes from farms
- Hedgehogs Foods: Eggs, Carrots, Beets
(Note: breeding is not implemented for Hedgehogs)
Hamsters come in many different colors. They love storing the food you give them in their little cheeks and following you around if you have food in your hand! Hamsters can also be tamed by feeding them their favorite food (Hamster Food). Hamsters can sit and wag their tails when tamed.
Found in: Deserts, Beaches
- Hamsters can be tamed by feeding them their favorite foods
- Tamed Hamsters can 'sit' and stay by right-clicking them. Click again to make them stand.
- Tamed Hamsters can ride on your shoulder. Simply sneak + right click to add them to your shoulder. Repeat to put them down.
- Tamed Hamsters can now be placed in Hamster Balls, which they can roll around in for fun.
- Choose from 16 different colors. Place the ball on your tamed Hamster and take him for a stroll. Right click again to remove the Hamster Ball.
- Recipe: 8 Glass Panes, plus any Dye (or none for Clear) in the middle.
Hamster Ball Recipe (all colors supported)
- Favorite Food: Hamster Food
Hamster Food Recipe
- Hamsters can provide power via a Hamster Wheel.
- Place your Hamster Wheel on the ground (recipe below)
- Place a well-fed and tamed Hamster on your shoulder (Sneak + Right Click), then place the Hamster in the Wheel (Right Click)
- You can add additional Hamster Food directly to the wheel (stacks up to 16)
- Right click on the wheel to remove the Hamster
- Sneak + Right click to grab the created energy
- The Wheel is a compatible power source with many tech mods and machines
Hamster Wheel Recipe
(Note: breeding is not implemented for Hamsters)
There are currently 7 peafowl variations. India Blue, found in Jungles and Swamps
White, found in Jungles and Swamps
Other colors/breeds (Charcoal, Opal, Peach, Purple, Taupe) found in same locations
- Peafowl, like Chickens, eat seeds thrown on the ground or by hand
- Peafowl can drink from rivers, ponds, lakes, and troughs
- Peafowl will eat toads and frogs
- Peahens, like Hens, lay eggs in nests (same nest recipe). You can either gather these eggs to use in recipes or leave them for the Peacock to help turn into baby chicks.
- Favorite Food: Seeds (in 1.11 and 1.12, any vanilla seed)
- You can scatter seeds (Right Click) on the ground for Peafowl to eat.
There are currently 3 types of amphibians, Frogs, Dart Frogs, and Toads. They are ambient creatures, and have no favorite foods.
Frogs found in: Swamps, Rivers
Dart Frogs found in: Jungles
Toads found in: Swamps
- Frogs are generally afraid of players
- Dart Frogs are poisonous to the touch
- You can make poison arrows by placing a poison arrow on a Dart Frog
- Frogs and Toads are at the bottom of the food chain, and Chickens, Ferrets, Peacocks, and Hedgehogs will happily eat them if found in the wild
Breeding and Raising Children
Mammal Breeding (Horses, Cows, Pigs, Goats, Sheep, Rabbits):
- To breed mammals, simply put an eligible Female near an eligible Male of any breed type.
- If the animals are not already mated (to another animal), they will fall in love and make children as long as they are very close by and well fed.
- Any two breeds of the same species can mate.
- By default it takes around 1 Minecraft day for a child to be born (this is configurable).
- The resulting breed is based on chance.
- Make sure you keep the Mother well fed during pregnancy.
- If the mated male and female are separated by more than 30 blocks then the relationship will be severed.
- Please note that females will only give milk if they have first given birth.
Chick and Peachick Hatching:
- To make baby Chicks, simply place a nest for your Hen or Peahen (recipe below is same for both).
- If the Hen is fed and watered, and enough time has gone by, they will lay eggs in your nest.
- Up to 3 eggs can be laid per nest before it is considered full.
- If there is a Rooster/Peacock nearby the nest, an egg has a chance to hatch into a baby chick.
- The resulting breed is based on chance from the parents.
- Eggs can be gathered directly from the nest by hand (right-click)
Please note: on 1.11 and 1.12, WAILA and The One Probe mods will show you if your animal is mated, and if you have named your animals, it will tell you the mate's name (if you sneak while viewing). These mods can also show you if the female is pregnant, when it is approximately due to give birth (or lay an egg), if the animal is fertile (and ready to get pregnant), if the bird is looking for a nest, or the female mammal is ready to give milk.
- As long as you keep your animal kids fed and watered they will grow.
- By default, it takes around 1 Minecraft day to become an adult (this value can be adjusted in the config, under Growth Ticker Timer, where a lower number makes children grow up faster).
Resources, Items, and Drops
We recommend JEI (mod) for recipes
- Pigs, Cows, Chickens, Sheep, Goats, and Rabbits all drop special meats some with very beneficial effects
- Sheep and the Angora Goat can also drop Wool
- Each animal drops their best only when they are happy (fed and watered)
- Any vanilla replacement animal drops the vanilla version of their drop for the sake of continuity
- There are four omelette types, each with different abilities. Create a basic omelette in the Furnace, then add other ingredients to it in the Crafting Table.
- Some breeds have special Meat drops
- Beef can be cooked whole, or carved up into Steaks
- Pork can be cooked whole, or carved up into Bacon
- Cheeses can be made from Milk from Cows (Holstein and Friesian only), Sheep, and Goats
- You need a Cheese Mold to make Cheese
Cheese Mold Recipe
- In 1.11 and 1.12, Cheese is made by placing the Cheese Mold on the ground and pouring milk directly into it.
- Each Cheese type (Cow, Sheep, and Goat) has different properties
- If you have WAILA or TOP installed, you will see how long before the cheese is matured.
- Once the Cheese is ready, simply right-click to pop out the freshly made Cheese Wheel
Making Cheese in 1.11 and 1.12
Making Cheese in 1.10 (1.10 only)
- Chocolate Truffles and Truffle Soup can be made with Truffles
- Truffles can be found with the help of adult pigs
Carving Knife: Used for cutting cheese and meats
Habitats and Miscellany
- Troughs can currently hold Water, Slop, or Wheat
- On 1.11 and 1.12 versions, Corn from Simple Corn, and Barley and Oats from HarvestCraft
- (1.11, 1.12) Troughs can be configured to accept all sorts of items (from any mod), and animals can be configured to eat these items as well.
- You can either hand place these items in or throw them at the Trough
- All animals can drink from troughs
- Pigs, Cows, Horses, Sheep and Goats can eat from Troughs
- Troughs are compatible with Droppers and Redstone Comparators, for automation purposes
- (1.11, 1.12) Troughs can additionally connect to Pipes, Hoppers, and inventory manipulating mods
- (1.11, 1.12) Using WAILA or The One Probe will show you more information about your Trough contents, including amount available
- Nests are for Hens and Peahens to lay eggs, and can be made with 1 Wool, 1 Stick, and some Leaves (yes, you will need Shears)
- Chickens and Hens will only lay eggs if they are happy (fed and watered)
- Mud can be made with 1 Dirt and a Water Bucket
- Mud pits should be at elast 2 x 3 size+ for best enjoyment
- Pig slop can be made with a milk bucket and any 2 of the following bread, potato, carrots, and beets
- In the 1.11.2 version, Slop is a liquid, and is compatible with universal buckets
Pig Slop Recipe
Salt & Salt Licks (added in 1.3)
- Salt Licks are blocks that you can place near certain animals that will heal them when they have less than full health.
- Salt Licks work for: Cows, Horses, Sheep, Pigs, and Goats
Salt Lick Recipe
- In 1.10, Salt can be created by placing a Water Bucket into the Crafting Table
- In 1.11 and 1.12, Salt is created by pouring a bucket of water into the Cheese Mold and waiting for the Water to evaporate.
- All animals in Animania can use Leads
- When you can’t build a fence, it might be easier to tie your animal to a post temporarily
- Animania includes a simple recipe for creating nametags to help you keep track of your animals
- On 1.11.2, with WAILA installed, using Sneak will reveal the name of Mates / Parents if they have Custom Names
Custom Drops (added in 1.2)
Via the in-game Config GUI, you can change the what the animals drop. Just go into the Drops category and enter the item you want for the animal drop you want to change. The item can come from any mod currently installed in the game.
The structure is as follows:
- if your item has metadata, then use mod:item#meta
- Animania contains an in game Config Gui for modifying config options. Just go to Mod Options and choose Animania to get started.
- Categories include: Game Rules, Care and Feeding, Spawning, Entity IDs, and Drops.
Here are a few examples of what can be changed:
- Set animals to Ambiance Mode, where they do not have to eat or drink
- Toggle whether or not to replace vanilla animals (Default = replace)
- Toggle whether or not certain drops or resources give magic effects (Default = give effects)
- Toggle on/off to spawn each animal species from Animania
- Toggle Automation on/off in the config (Default = on)
- Toggle Starvation feature on/off in the config (if animals are not properly cared for, they take damage, Default = off, 1.11 and 1.12 only)
- Modify what each animal type can drop (using any mod currently in game)
- Set the timer for feeding, drinking, playing, laying eggs, gestation period, wool regrowth, and child growth, feather drops
- Modify frequency of occurrence, spawn limits, and spawn group size of each animal type
- Toggle on/off mobs spawning riding Animania animals (For example baby pigmen riding piglets, Default = on)
Sheep(now in 1.3) Goats(now in 1.3)
Rabbits(now in 1.3)
- Other Birds
- Working dogs
Salt licks(now in 1.3) Draft Horses(now in 1.2) Hedgehogs(now in 1.2)
Thank You to Our Patreons!
- Gunnar Kelley
- Stacy Hinojosa
- Ice Kold
- Björn Herrström
- Tilt Parenting
- Joseph McVay
- Scott Radish
- Nicoloas Heather
- Original idea by RazzleberryFox, with inspiration from Purplicious_Cow and cy4n
- Models and entity textures by RazzleberryFox, Raptorfarian, JurassicAlien, vroulas,
- Item textures, logos, and Blender renders by cy4n
- Development by Purplicious_Cow and Tschipp
- Animation, CraftStudio API by ZeAmateis and Timmypote
- Ferret Model Wulfyk
- Special thanks to modochu for his open source hamster mod!
Many thanks to all who contributed so that people all over the world can play! You rock!
- Bulgarian @JohnArmyTweetin
- Danish Ruukas
- German @derfl007 & ACGaming
- Spanish @4karion
- Finnish @ItsTehi
- French @Phyapple
- Hebrew @ren_doge_ + @ido102003ItsMe
- Italian @SgtDarkHawk
- Japanese SaziumR
- Norwegian @The_Larsinator
- Portuguese (BR) @AlgumSavage
- Portuguese @AlgumSavage
- Swedish @GoatZizGoat
© Purplicious_Cow and RazzleberryFox 2017. This mod (plugin, patch to Minecraft source, henceforth "Mod" or "The Mod"), by the terms of http://minecraft.net/terms are sole property of the Mod author (Purplicious_Cow and RazzleberryFox, henceforth "Owners" or "The Owners"). By default it may only be distributed on minecraftforum.net and curseforge.com by the Owners. They may not be mirrored or reposted with advance written permission of the Owners. URL shorteners or other attempts to make money off The Owners' Mods are strictly forbidden without advance written permission. This mod is not open source.
Find us on Reddit
Purplicious_Cow is u/purplicious_cow
Tschipp is u/Tschipp
Feb 8, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
The Village Names mod assigns randomized names to villages and villagers, and also to structures like mineshafts, strongholds, fortresses, and so on.
Odyssey Update: Version 2.0
Download for your preferred version of Minecraft:
Village Names is a mod I designed for ancillary use in my let's play series, Galaxy Odyssey. My server is 1.7.10 because many really good mods have not updated past that version. As a result, much of the new stuff in Village Names 2.0 is specific to the 1.7.10 version. However, there's something new for everyone, even up through 1.12.2.
Here is the changelog:
▪ Added naming for Galacticraft's Moon Villages and Alien Villagers (uses new "Alien Village" and "Alien Villager" syllable pools).
▪ Added naming for Galacticraft 4's abandoned asteroid mining bases (uses "Alien Village" pool).
▪ Notice: Galacticraft 4 village/structure bounding boxes are a little bananas: e.g. Moon Villagers or the Codex might have trouble producing a book. Try different locations within the structure when making a book.
▪ (1.7.10–1.11.2) Back-ported Concrete, Concrete Powder, and Glazed Terracotta.
▪ Village wells now decorate with a Glazed Terracotta pattern in the roof, and a concrete rim around the well perimeter.
▪ (1.7.10–1.11.2) "Hardened Clay" is renamed to "Terracotta" to match 1.12
▪ Added naming for More Planets's Nibiru/Fronos villagers (uses "Hobgoblin" syllable pool) and villages (uses "Alien Village" syllable pool).
▪ Added naming for More Planets's Koentus villagers and villages ("Alien Villager" and "Alien Village" syllable pool).
▪ Added naming for Witchery's Village Guards, Witch Hunters, and Vampires (uses "Villager" syllable pool).
▪ Added naming for Witchery's Hobgoblins (uses "Hobgoblin" syllable pool).
▪ Added naming for Hardcore Ender Expansion Towers and Island Fortresses (uses "End City" syllable pool)
▪ (1.7.10) Back-ported Prismarine, absorbent Sponges, and Ocean Monument generation.
▪ Village "colors" (previously only used for clay under signs) can now be any of the 16 colors. Though, all are of different rarity.
▪ Notice: A bug in OptiFine prevents structure data from saving properly in local games (thankfully, server games seem unaffected because servers don't boot OptiFine). As a result, it seems like names generated using the Codex aren't always permanent.
▪ Bugfix (maybe?): Biomes O'Plenty should no longer cause a crash when generating a village.
▪ You can add a custom career tag for nitwit villagers to display if addJobToName is true.
▪ You can rename villagers with name tags if you're in Creative mode regardless of if nameVillagers is true.
▪ Bugfix: Two-letter names are now NEVER the same two letters, rather than ALWAYS the same two letters (stupid code mistake on my part).
▪ Added OP command for generating name lists: vn_name [numberToMake]
▪ Bugfix: Default Blacksmith career tag is now called "Blacksmith" and not "Armorer"
▪ Notice: vn_othermods.cfg has renamed its categories, so if you changed these values from their defaults, you may need to do that again and delete the vestigial categories.
▪ Change: You can't make a Codex while crouched. This will prevent the double-Codex bug.
▪ Change: The Monument Book icon is different.
▪ Bugfix: Fixed crash related to village books created by non-vanilla villagers.
v1.1b (1.12 only)
▪ Critical update: Forge overhauled its registry system starting at 18.104.22.1688 forward, and this caused version 1.1a to crash.
▪ Added Lunarin Style Iron Brick.
▪ Bugfix (1.8.9 and up): Functionality such as random villager names and Codex creation now works if your Language setting is not English!
▪ Bugfix (1.11.2 and 1.12): Using a name tag on a villager does not permanently rename them (unless "Name villagers"=false, as intended)
▪ Bugfix (1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.12): Item names now display properly.
▪ When writing a Village Book, villagers can add a second page that hints at the location of an interesting structure to explore.
▪ Added a new item: the Codex. Right-click this while also owning a blank book to discover and record the name of a structure you're in (Village, Temple, Mansion, End City, etc).
▪ Names for all structures draw from different syllable pools and are configurable.
▪ To obtain a Codex, right-click a named Librarian/Cartographer while holding an emerald or iron/gold ingots.
▪ There is now a config option to add/remove a villager's career to their name when you talk to them (off by default).
▪ There is now a config option to handle and include villagers from other mods so that they can generate structure hints and display careers with their name tags.
▪ Bugfix: non-cobblestone wells should now generate signs and rim slabs.
▪ Bugfix (1.7.10): stopped console from spewing out "PopulateChunkEvent triggered."
▪ Generated village books are now dropped directly into the player's inventory (configurable).
▪ Bugfix (1.9.4 and 1.10.2): sneak-right-clicking a book onto a villager does not consume two and produce two Village Books.
▪ Change: villagers don't create a Village Book if you have negative reputation in that village.
▪ Bugfix: generated villages now correctly save the color of their clay sign base. This color info may be used in the future.
▪ Village wells generate with signs on them and slabs around the rim (configurable).
▪ Right-clicking a villager reveals its name (configurable).
▪ Right-clicking a book onto a villager causes it to record the village's name, location, population, and radius into a Village Book.
▪ Syllables in village and villager name pools are configurable.
Version 2.0 features:
Much of 2.0's features are to allow you to name creatures and features from mods that I like.
You can now name Galacticraft's Moon Villages, Alien Villagers, and abandoned asteroid mining bases:
If you have the More Planets add-on, you can name Nibiru, Fronos, and Koentus villagers and villages:
Village Guards, Vampire Hunters, Vampires, and Hogoblins from Witchery can all be named:
You can even name End Towers and Island Fortresses from Hardcore Ender Expansion:
...but some of the new stuff involves playing with back-ported blocks!
In all versions, 1.7.10 up through 1.12.2, village wells generate with 1.12 Concrete and Glazed Terracotta decorations instead of the old stained hardened clay base beneath the sign:
Yes, this means that I've backported Glazed Terracotta and Concrete for your enjoyment!
Note that I don't know how to make G.T. unresponsive to sticky pistons. You'll just have to live with it.
In 1.7.10, you can now find 1.8-style Ocean Monuments constructed from gorgeous Prismarine:
I've only core-ported the monument generation, and not the Guardian mobs. That's quite an undertaking and I don't know if I'll ever do it. For now consider Prismarine to be a finite resource.
Similarly, I probably won't back-port woodland mansions because they're no fun without their unique mobs or the Totem item.
Version 1.1a features:
1.1a only adds one new "feature," the Lunarin Iron Block:
...however, this new feature was just an excuse to motivate me to upload a bugfix: If you were not using English language settings, villager names and Codexes would not generate for versions 1.8.9 and up! This issue should be fixed as of 1.1a.
Here is a mod showcase video I did to cover all the general stuff the mod can do up through v1.1:
Version 1.1 features:
You can add the villager's career to their displayed name:
Villagers only respond to changes in this config setting when you interact with them.
Nitwits do not display any career by default, but you can add your own string in the configs.
When your reputation is high enough, a villager may write a second page when writing you a Village Book. This second page gives a hint about the location of a structure such as a Mineshaft or a Temple!
The generation of this second page is not random, and it's also not guaranteed. It depends on the villager you talk to, your reputation, and the proximity of certain structures. For example, a Butcher will only tell you about temples or other Villages. A Librarian will tell you about Strongholds or Mansions.
For those of you interested in the exact machinery involved in writing a second page, check here:
A villager will generate a "hint page" if its search radius contains a structure of the correct type.
The structure types each villager profession* can find are:
Farmer (not Fisherman): Village
Fisherman: Ocean Monument
Librarian: Stronghold or Mansion
Butcher: Temple or Village
Nitwit: Any of the above
*With the exception of Farmer/Fisherman, a villager's Career subtype is irrelevant.
The search radius around the villager, in blocks, is:
[Player's reputation] × sqrt[(Number of trades the villager offers) + 1] × 64
1.8.9 and up:
[Player's reputation] × sqrt[(Number of trades the villager offers)/2 + 1] × 64
Since the Nitwit does not offer trades, his search radius is different:
[Player's reputation] × 160
The search radius for Strongholds specifically is the above times sqrt(2) ≈ 0.7 for all versions (effectively, half search area compared to other structures).
The villager will always report the nearest valid structure.
A villager will only generate a "hint page" if he's named.
A villager that's a child, or that's not in a village, will not write a Village Book and so won't report a structure, even if there is a valid one. A villager also will not write you a book if you have negative reputation.
Fun development note and disclaimer regarding player reputation in villages:
While making this mod I discovered a bug in vanilla Minecraft that's been in place for as long as 1.9, and probably still exists: whenever a server gets restarted, all player reputations for every village are reset to 0. This is to do with the changeover from username to UUID, and went unnoticed for so long because player rep was hardly used in the vanilla game. LexManos tried to fix it on Forge's end but I don't think it was properly repaired, so I have a band-aid custom reputation handler in place. As a result, player reputation isn't always 100% accurate between server restarts for the mod's 1.9.4 and later versions.
Right-clicking a stack of emeralds, iron ingots, or gold ingots onto a Librarian or Cartographer (white robe) villager allows them to create the new Codex item.
Here is the Codex in-hand:
Generally, a Codex will cost about 4 emeralds, and you can substitute up to one emerald with about 3 gold or 6 iron. The exact details are below for anyone who's interested:
If you have 0 reputation with the village:
Right-clicking with an emerald stack consumes 5 emeralds.
Right-clicking with an iron ingot stack consumes 4 emeralds and 8 iron.
Right-clicking with a gold ingot stack consumes 4 emeralds and 4 gold.
If you have 10 reputation (max) with the village:
Right-clicking with an emerald stack consumes 3 emeralds.
Right-clicking with an iron ingot stack consumes 2 emeralds and 4 iron.
Right-clicking with a gold ingot stack consumes 2 emeralds and 2 gold.
The villager will refuse you if you have negative reputation.
Each time a villager makes you a Codex, there's a 50% chance your reputation will increase by 1.
If you right-click the Codex and you have an ordinary book in your inventory, both will be consumed and you will receive a written book containing the name and coordinates of the structure you're in!
Here I've visited Vinria, as per the hint given to me in the earlier Village Book. I've used the Codex to generate a Temple Book (in hand):
A villager does not need to have discovered a structure before you! Here I've used the Codex to discover the name of this Stronghold:
The Codex can even be used in the Nether and the End to record the long-lost names of Fortresses and End Cities!
Be careful: the Codex can be used in villages! Don't waste a freshly-obtained one by accident!
Names for Villages, Villagers, Mineshafts, Temples, Strongholds, Monuments, Mansions, Fortresses, and End Cities all have their own unique syllable pools in order to lend a different feeling to these features (e.g. Fortresses tend to sound Greek-like). These are completely configurable.
Lastly, version 1.1 allows the above features to be accessible to mod villagers by way of a config file. The default config values and explanation are below:
The Brewer and Apiarist villagers from Growthcraft use Profession IDs 10 and 14 by default. When they write Village Books, they will behave like a Farmer and a Butcher, respectivey: that is, the Brewer will only report other villages, and the Apiarist will report either villages or temples.
Warning! These default values have only been tested for 1.7.10. But as these arrays can be modified, you can fix incorrect values or add functionality for other mods' custom villagers.
Version 1.0 features:
This mod patches up a shortcoming that I'm surprised that nobody else has addressed.
Whenever a village is generated, it also generates a sign nearby the well:
An option in the configs changes the well's rim to slabs so that villagers and players won't get stuck inside.
Anyway, that sign shows a randomly generated name for the village:
Whenever you interact with a villager (i.e., open the trading GUI), the villager will reveal its name to you:
The village's sign can be broken, or may accidentally not generate (they do not generate on SuperFlat for 1.7.10 or 1.8.9!); or you may install this mod after a village has generated, but this mod has no retrogen. In any of these cases you might think that affected villages won't have names. But don't worry:
If you right-click a book onto a villager, it will record the village's name and location into it!
This of course will also work even if the village has a sign by the well. Anyway, according to this Village Book, there is a fourth villager that we haven't discovered.
Ah, there s/he is.
The village and villager names are generated from a pool of many hundreds of real-world and fantasy town/character names that are split apart and reassembled, resulting in so many possible combinations that honestly I can't be bothered to calculate the number. These name pieces are accessible in the config files.
Lastly, since this is my first (and only) modding project, I had to learn Java/Eclipse/Forge—absolutely everything from scratch. As a result of the many tutorials I browsed, I did make one custom decorative block:
This is a shapeless recipe. Just six gold ingots.
Here's an imgur gallery of all the pics above and a number of others showcasing more random names I generated during the testing processes.
This mod was designed with other exploration/adventure mods in mind. Please, use this in modpacks. Just don't be untoward about it.
Aug 12, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
IntroductionThe greatly anticipated Superheroes Mod by FiskFille is finally unleashed! Now you and your friends can begin your journey to suit up into one of the 30 introduced superheroes, from both the Marvel and DC multiverses: It is your time to Fly, Speed and Fight your way to glory without a tragic backstory!
Disclaimer: FiskFille is not responsible for any repercussions for using superpowers, including the following: Bruising, bleeding, broken bones, torn muscles, internal bleeding, rupturing of the spleen, asphyxiation, hypothermia, fever, hyper exhaustion, exposure to cosmic rays, exposure to vita-rays, exposure to gamma rays, exposure to King Ray Ray rays, time-travel, missing limbs, extra limbs, concussion, burnt flesh, childhood trauma, lack of parents, shrinkages in sensitive places, awesomeness and CTDs.
Having problems or want to discuss my mods with others? Visit my official forum: forum.fiskmods.com!If you have any problems with the mod, please post them in the "HELP MEH! D:" section on the forums. Do not use the contact form.
Come join the fun on the mod's official server!
- 30 amazing hero and villain suits to craft upon launch, including Captain America, Iron Man, The Flash, Batman and many, many more!
- Iconic suit abilities and weapons, such as Batman’s Batarangs, Ant-Man’s size-shifting and Iron Man’s Repulsor Tech!
- 3D-modeled weapons and equipment related to characters, such as the Cosmic Treadmill for The Flash and Captain America's Vibranium Shield.
- Craftable Display Stands for your suits, which also allow for instant changing.
- Secret additional features can be found with certain heroes, including The Flash and Ant-Man.
Getting StartedEssential information along with crafting recipes can be found at the wiki, here.
To begin, you’ll need to find Tutridium Ore, which generates naturally in the world, in a similar manner to diamonds. You can also find Vibranium Ore, which can be used for other components.
You can then craft the Suit Fabricator block, in which such suits are created. Instead of placing standard materials in a grid-based pattern, you exchange Tutridium Gems in return for Material Points, which then are cashed into creating a piece of a suit.
Normal resources in the game are worth 1 point each, while Tutridium Gemstones are worth 512.
Suit Accessories, such as Guns, Swords and Gadgets, all use the vanilla crafting system as normal, which can be found on the wiki, or with side-mods such as Not Enough Items.
Special thanks to the following people for helping out with the mod:
Jun 27, 2012Posted in: Minecraft ToolsMinecraft Console Client
(click to enlarge)
Have you ever been annoyed by having to run Minecraft just to type a command? Or high memory usage just because you have multiple Minecraft windows opened?
Minecraft Console Client is a lightweight app that will make your life easier! Able to connect to any minecraft server, both offline and online mode, it enables you to send commands and receive text messages in a fast and easy way without having to open the main Minecraft game.
But that's not all! Through various automation that can be enabled using the configuration file such as an anti-AFK system and alerts on specific words, this client is useful for server adminstration and automated scripts! Using the source code, you can even create a chatbot using the built-in API!
System requirements :
- Windows XP or higher with .NET framework v4.0 or greater (download link)
- Mac or Linux with Mono framework, v4.0-4.2 is recommended (download link)
- Uses only 10MB of RAM!
- Supports both online-mode and offline-mode
- Send text messages and commands to the server
- Receive messages from server with text coloring!
- Command-line usage for automated scripts (batch...)
- Terrain handling : fall to ground, walk around, pick up items
- Built-in bots: Alerts, AntiAFK, AutoRelog, Log, Hangman game
- Easy to use C# scripting API for making your own scripts and bots
- Download the app, unzip the archive and run it.
- Enter the username, password ("-" for offline mode) and server IP to connect.
- Having trouble? There's also a detailed guide for Mac OS.
- Download Latest Build (direct link)
- Source code is also available on GitHub.
- Issues are managed on GitHub, no PM please.
Older stable versions and changelog :v1.9.0 for Minecraft 1.4.6 to 1.9.0 :
- Added support for Minecraft 1.9.0 and still compatible with older versions
- Fixed Mono support issues by using BouncyCastle CFB-8 encryption
- Added interactive offline-mode command prompt for reconnecting
- Added interactive prompt when server version cannot be determined
- Added exitonfailure setting for disabling interactive prompts on failure
- Added more error cases passing to the AutoRelog bot so that it can handle them
- Added AutoRespond bot for reacting to chat messages (contribution by Bancey)
- Added a brand new C# script engine for writing powerful C# scripts and chatbots
- Added fake resource pack acceptance for servers enforcing theirs (suggestion by Yoann166)
- Added regex settings for defining custom chat formats (contribution by ZizzyDizzyMC)
- Added filter settings for hiding xp bar and system messages (suggestion by dagonzaros)
- Added proxy setting for using only for login (contribution by ZizzyDizzyMC)
- Added support for Minecraft Forge for MC 1.7+ (contribution by Pokechu22)
- Added terrain, gravity and movements with pathfinding ability for MC 1.8
- Added split delay setting for sending long messages (contribution by Pokechu22)
- Added pm settings for specifying the command to use (suggestion by initsuj)
- Added access to plugin messages through C# chatbots (contribution by Pokechu22)
- Added session caching ability for reducing logins (contribution by initsuj)
- Added a debug setting for enabling more verbose output messages
- And many, many, many fixes and minor improvements !
- Fixed OverflowException for high server port (Thx 1092CQ, lokulin)
- Added internal /list command feature (contribution by lokulin)
- Fixed server version detection for Bungeecord 1.8 (finally :p)
- Fixed Alerts bot crash and refactored the whole bot's code
- Added AutoTpaccept for everyone setting in RemoteControl (suggestion by medxo)
- Added 15 seconds timeout to session and login (no more freezes)
- Added support for HeroChat chat format in bots (contribution by JamieSinn)
- Fixed crash when log file is in same folder (bug report by JamieSinn)
- Fixed crash on disconnect when previously failed to connect (bug report by doranchak and lyze237)
- Fixed SSL errors not properly handled (Bug report by iTzMrpitBull)
- Fixed ThreadAbortException beign reported to the user (Bug report by TorchRJ_)
- Fixed %vars% not handled in chatbotlogfile (Bug report by TorchRJ_)
- Fixed server alias not case insensitive (Bug report by TorchRJ_)
- Fixed crash on RemoteControl launching a Script (Bug report by Nicconyancat)
- Added full support for Minecraft 1.8.0
- Added Zlib support for 1.8.0 packet compression from dotNetZip
- Fixed 'invalid server IP' when using a server alias (Bug report by TorchRJ_)
- Fixed chatbotlogfile not creating/writing to logfile (Bug report by TorchRJ_)
- Fixed "log" in scripts displaying the comment twice (Bug report by TorchRJ_)
- Fixed repawn command description to be more explicit (Suggestion by TorchRJ_)
- Fixed proxy settings to use a host:port value (Suggestion by TorchRJ_)
- Added a setting for disabling RemoteControl tpa autoaccept (Suggestion by TorchRJ_)
- Fixed issue with blank lines in Alerts files (Bug report by TRTrident)
- Refactored the source code, features will now be way easier to add! (see page 23, #459)
- All commands are now the same from main chat prompt, scripts and remote control
- The 'exit' command in scripts will now act as a '/quit', and 'disconnect' command is now removed
- Fixed (again) the issue with very long strings (heavy server icon, reported by Solethia)
- Fixed the MC 1.7 issue randomly disconnecting on login depending on username and/or server (hopefully)
- Added 'Failed to ping this IP' kick message for AutoRelog bot (suggestion by TorchRJ_)
- Added HTTP/Socks proxy support using Starksoft's Biko Library (suggest. by TorchRJ_ and bearbear12345)
- Added back support for Minecraft 1.4.6 to 1.6.4 (from MCC 1.6.2, thanks to app refactoring)
- Added 'exit on failure' setting to automatically close on error (suggestion by TorchRJ_)
- Fixed special chars in minecraft passwords causing login to fail (reported by TNT-UP)
- Added variable engine for defining custom %vars% in scripts (suggestion by TorchRJ_)
- Added variable pre-defining in INI file in the [AppVars] INI section
- Added 'set myvar=value' command to set variables at runtime in scripts or chat prompt
- Added built-in read-only variables: %serverip%, %serverport%, %username%
- Fixed errors thrown by chatbots disconnecting from the server. Stack trace is printed instead.
- Added an API for developers to easily add custom commands in source code
- Added Essentials teleportation request in bot api (useful for chatbot developers)
- Added tpa request auto-accept in remote control if sent by bot owner (suggestion by MousePak)
- Added setting for manually choosing MC version in INI file (suggestion by ZizzyDizzyMC)
- Fixed ChatLog not creating the folder containing log file if it does not exists
- Added different command handling modes: '/cmd' (default), '\cmd' and 'cmd'
- Added support for an account list file and a server list file, for use in /connect and /reco
- Fixed Unix slashes in file path when using Mono (reported by MousePak)
- Added player head as console icon (Windows only, suggestion by TNT-UP)
- Added a chatbot general log file feature, with an associated INI setting (suggestion by TorchRJ_)
- Added 'log' command for use in scripts, which allows to log some text to console and log file.
- Added triggerOnInterval in script scheduler (run a script every X seconds, suggestion by ****offtwice)
- Fixed triggerOnTime feature in script scheduler not triggering scripts more than one time
- Added '[Someone [rank] -- me] message' private message handling (suggestion by ****offtwice)
- Fixed connection silently lost by sending a keep-alive packet every 10 seconds (reported by ridgewell)
- Fixed TAB-Complete having different behaviors between MCC and Vanilla (reported by TorchRJ_)
- Fixed having to type '/quit' two times on connection lost to exit the app (reported by Pokechu22)
- Added a more interactive offline command prompt allowing to type /reco and /connect commands
v1.7.3 for Minecraft 1.7.2 to 1.7.9 :
- Add support for Minecraft 1.7.6 to 1.7.9
- Fix crash when previously connected but reconnect fails (reported by dbear20)
- Remove legacy command-line args and xauth bot. Use INI and scripts instead!
- Moved bot owners to a regular setting in the INI file
- Added remote control bot using whispers to perform actions
- Added 'connect (serverIP)' command in scripts (Idea from TorchRJ_)
- Added in-chat timestamps feature (Idea from LehmusFIN)
- Scripts are now kept and resumed while reconnecting
- Handle 503 service unavailable error for Minecraft logins
- Fix null characters appearing randomly in chat prompt (old bug never fixed until now)
- Allow AutoRelog to relog on server login failed (Idea from TorchRJ_)
- Added script scheduler bot to launch scripts on first login, login and/or specific time
- The script scheduler is configured using its own INI file
- Removed scripting bot, which is now part of script scheduler
- Add support for %username% on log & task files (Idea from TorchRJ_)
- Added a setting for disabling "beep" sound in Alerts bot (Idea from TorchRJ_)
- Added a setting in INI file for choosing language file
- Detect Forge (which is still not supported, contribution by Aragas)
- Fix minor spelling mistake ("successfully", contibution by Aragas and maxpowa)
- Fix crash while reconnecting when previous attempt failed (reported by dbear20)
- Rewritten the whole cryptographic module (SHA-1, RSA, AES) in pure C#.NET
- Removed all the libraries, MCC is now library-free, as in v1.0-1.3 (MC 1.2.5)
- Fixed critical bugs with Mono, MCC is now fully compatible with Mono (Mac, Linux)
- Changed default window title, username is now on the left
- Support text pasting with Ctrl+V (at least for Windows)
- Fix for text coloration and translation rules (eg: achievement messages)
- Fix for respawning + /respawn command (reported by Pokechu22)
- Scripting bot: better script calling with /script (name)
- Scripting bot: Look for scripts in config/ and scripts/ folders
- Scripting bot: Automatically load (name).txt if .txt is omitted
- Automatically download en_GB.lang from Mojang servers
- Use Minecraft 1.7.4 en_GB object from assets (if 1.7.4 is installed)
- Fix hanging issue with very long strings (heavy server icon, reported by TorchRJ)
- Show username in window title using %username% (feature from v1RuX and dogwatch)
- AntiAFK command can be customized through INI file (contribution by dbear20)
- Allow to use both INI files and command-line args (suggested by TorchRJ)
- Command-line arguments override corresponding INI file lines in that case
- Command-line example : minecraftclient.exe my.ini othername otherpassword
- Fix text encoding for GUI (BasicIO) mode for non-ascii languages (fixed by Aragas)
- Known issue: May fail depending on username and/or server (reported by ambysdotnet)
- Fixed vanilla whisper detection in Bot API
- Completely reimplemented MC 1.7 networking, every MCC feature should be back & working
- Special thanks to dogwatch for fixing a critical issue in the development of the new version
- Removed a leftover BouncyCastle reference in Visual Studio project file (thanks bearbear12345)
- MCC commands are now case insensitive (thanks bearbear12345)
- Automatically find a translation file from MC1.7+ "legacy" assets
- Some code cleanup here and there
- Now compatible with Minecraft 1.6.4
- Automatically use language file from your .minecraft folder if available
- Removed BouncyCastle dependency (thanks to Allyoutoo for that)
- Fixed issue for logging-in with some special chars in the password
- Added password obfuscation while typing: ******
- Added an API for making a GUI (handling IO & tab-complete from an external app)
- Added MinecraftClientGUI version 1.0 as a separate executable
- The GUI can also handle command-line arguments
- First release issued from the GitHub repository
- Added an INI file with all the settings (see README.txt for more info - suggested by bSun0000)
- Added a Scripting bot including contributions by bearbear12345 (thanks!)
- Added an application icon by bearbear12345 & ORelio (app size is now 1.8MB, lol)
- Added a respawn ability in /reco: respawn & reconnect (respawn suggested by yayes2)
- Added a TAB autocomplete feature for commands and usernames (suggested by ambysdotnet)
- Fixed translation rules with %1$s and %2$s (bug report by KenXeiko)
- Fixed unicode characters handling in JSON strings, eg u0123 (bug report by mattman00000)
- Fixed a glitch which can cause the text to be messed up (old bug never fixed until now)
- Translated all the french Hangman dictionary to English for the english Hangman game
- Lots of code optimizations including great contributions by dogwatch (thanks!)
- MCC is now compatible with Minecraft 1.6.0 to 1.6.2!
- Added experimental support for MC1.6+ JSON-encoded chat messages
- The app can load an external translation file to display properly MC1.6+ messages
- Fixed an error happening when unexpected packets are sent during login phase
- Fixed packet 0x34 (Multi Block Change), should solve out-of-sync issues
- Fixed a possible issue with network handling, thanks to GeorgH93 for pointing that out
- Now compatible with Minecraft 1.5.2
- MCC is 1.5 ready and backward compatible with version 1.4.6/7 of Minecraft.
- Automatically detects which version to use by pinging the server before connecting.
- Bug Fix: "Connection has been lost" message no longer appears when a kick occurs.
- Now possible to set the number of reconnection attempts for the AutoRelog bot
- The new syntax of the argument is: bot:autorelog:delay:retries (example: bot:autorelog:10:5)
- If the amount of retries is set to -1, the bot will indefinitely try to reconnect
- Fixed bugs in the input-output system (ConsoleIO)
- New bot: xauth (suggested by maski)
- (Wait 6 seconds after login and send "/login password".)
- (Usage: bot:xauth:mypassword)
- Code cleaned, optimized and modified to allow restarting the client without leaving the console
- Fixed a crash which occurred if pressing Enter while some output was being written on screen
- Improved Bot API : Bots can receive kick messages
- Improved Bot API : Bots can restart the client & reconnect to the server
- New bot : AutoRelog, allows to automatically reconnect on some kick messages
- New command : /reco, allows to disconnect & reconnect manually at any moment
- 1.4.7 protocol is now fully implemented without dirty workarounds.
- Stable release. Yay! (works flawlessly and fluently).
- All packets including chat messages are now handled
- Need to reduce client-side lag on joining the server (to-do)
- FINALLY! Online-mode is back and working!
- Need to better handle new packets (to-do)
- Updated for the new login protocol Specs, compatible with 1.4.7
- Worked to implement Online-Mode encryption, but without success yet.
- App size of 28ko.
- New bot: Log! It writes chat messages in a file with date and time for each message
- Created a class allowing simultaneous console input and output without breaking user input
- Fixed a spelling mistake (connexion / connection, thanks to bearbear12345 for pointing that out)
- Too long messages are splitted into several messages (thanks to Elvang for the idea)
- App size of 24ko.
- The program can handle multiple bots at the same time
- Improved the AntiAFK bot : You can specify a custom amount of time between each /ping
- New bot : Alerts! It beeps on words you specify in a file and highlight them in the chat.
- App size of 22ko.
- Fixed some bugs here and there
- Supports offline mode for the minecraft account: When password is asked, simply type "-".
- Supports Mojang.com migrated accounts (thoses with email adress as login)
- Code is correctly commented and functions are documented as well.
- Added a bot API, and 2 built-in bots : AntiAFK, Hangman game (disabled by default)
- Added a 5-seconds delay in single command mode before sending the command
- Initial release
- App size of 16ko. Uses only 8MB of RAM!
- Support for 1.2.5 Minecraft servers, with or without online mode
- Send text messages and commands to the server
- Receive messages from server with text coloration
- Command-line usage for automated scripts (batch...)
All the downloads are provided under CDDL-1.0.
Command-Line usage :
• Auto-connect : MinecraftClient.exe username password server
This will automatically connect you to the chosen server.
• Single command usage : MinecraftClient.exe username password server "/mycommand"
This will automatically send "/mycommand" to the server, and then the client will automatically leave the server and close.
Useful for use in batch command sending scripts.
Protip™ : Don't want to specify the password, username and/or server ?
Juste write "" instead in the command-line, and you'll have to enter them manually.
Command-lines for versions lower than 1.6.0 :For version 1.6.0 or newer use INI files instead!
• Auto-connect with bot loading : MinecraftClient.exe username password server bot:botname
Available bots : alerts, antiafk, hangman, pendu (hangman in french)
You will still be able to send and receive chat messages when a bot is loaded.
• Auto-connect with multiple bot loading :
MinecraftClient.exe username password server bot:botname bot:botname bot:botname (etc.)
How to use the bots :
All bots are disabled by default. To enable/use a bot please read the following :To load a bot, please use the "Auto-connect with bot loading" command-line described above.
If you are using MCC 1.6.0 or newer, simply edit the INI configuration file and you're done!
An updated guide with explanations relevant to your version can be found in README file.
Below are the instructions for versions lower than 1.6.0
AnfiAFK : sends a /ping command every 60 seconds in order to stay non-AFK.
Just load it with the bot:antiafk argument and you're done! You can configure the time between each /ping with bot:antiafk:time (10 = 1 second ; 600 = 1 minute etc. Time can't be less than 10. Example : bot:antiafk:600)
Hangman : A game in wich the players have to discover a word.
Loaded with the bot:hangman argument.
How to start the game :
Send a "start" private message to the bot (/tell <botname> start)
The bot only obeys to the Console and usernames written in bot-owners.txt.
You can stop the game at any moment with /tell <botname> stop
How to play :
Just provide some letters in the chat, in a single-letter message.
The game will end if no letter has been tried for 5 minutes, or if there is no more lives left.
How to add or remove words :
Just edit words.txt, one word per line.
words.txt already contains 15 words (sample, minecraft-related).
If you don't use the hangman bot, you can safely delete bot-owners.txt, words.txt, mots.txt.
Pendu : The same game as hangman, but in french. Loaded with the bot:pendu argument.
Words are stored in a different file (mots.txt) but apart from this, it works the same way.
As I am french I already added 322 words in the french file version.
Alerts : This bot alerts you on configurable words that appear in the chat, and highlight them.
Words can be configured in alerts.txt. One word per line, case insensitive.
If you wish not to be alerted on some other words, provide them in alerts-exclude.txt.
Eg Yourname to alerts.txt and Yourname> to alerts-exclude.txt, to avoid beeps when you are talking.
The two files contain some sample words for easily getting started.
Use the bot:alerts argument to load the bot.
If you don't use the Alerts bot, you can safely delete alerts.txt and alerts-exclude.txt.
Log : Writes chat messages in a file (chat-<servername>.log) with date and time for each message.
Just load it with the bot:log argument. You can configure some filters :
bot:log:all -> All the received text will be saved
bot:log:messages -> Public messages and whispers (/tell) are saved [default]
bot:log:chat -> Only chat messages are saved
bot:log:private -> Only whispers (/tell) are saved
AutoRelog : Automatically re-join the server on user-defined kick messages.
Edit kickmessages.txt to specify which words in kick messages will trigger a reconnect, one per line.
Eg if typing "restarting" in the file, the console will reconnect for "Server is restarting!" kick message.
Note: A "Connection has been lost" kick message is generated when connection is lost.Once the file is ready, load the bot using bot:autorelog argument and you're done!
You may specify a delay in seconds before re-joining, and amount of reconnect attempt if the first one fails.If you don't use the AutoRelog bot, you can safely delete kickmessages.txt.
Eg bot:autorelog:30:5 for 30 seconds & 5 attempts. (default: 10 & 3). -1 stands for unfinite attempts.
I used the following documentation to write this program :
Some parts of code were taken from the following projects :
- BouncyCastle for network CFB-8 encryption for mac and linux under Mono
- DotNetZip for handling Zlib network compression
- Biko Library for handling http proxies
Also, early versions of this project used parts of code written by gamer931215 and available here. He wrote a client class for offline mode servers running minecraft 1.0 which helped me a lot getting started.
Finally, even though I'm the main author of Minecraft Console Client, many features would not have been possible without the help of talented contributors :
Ideas : ambysdotnet, Awpocalypse, azoundria, bearbear12345, bSun0000, Cat7373, dagonzaros, Dids, Elvang, fuckofftwice, GeorgH93, initsuj, JamieSinn, joshbean39, LehmusFIN, maski, medxo, mobdon, MousePak, TNT-UP, TorchRJ, yayes2, Yoann166, ZizzyDizzyMC. Bug Hunters : 1092CQ, ambysdotnet, bearbear12345, c0dei, Cat7373, Darkaegis, dbear20, DigitalSniperz, doranchak, drXor, FantomHD, gerik43, ibspa, iTzMrpitBull, JamieSinn, k3ldon, KenXeiko, link3321, lyze237, mattman00000, Nicconyancat, Pokechu22, ridgewell, Ryan6578, Solethia, TNT-UP, TorchRJ, TRTrident, WeedIsGood, xp9kus, Yoann166. Code contributions : Allyoutoo, Aragas, Bancey, bearbear12345, corbanmailloux, dbear20, dogwatch, initsuj, JamieSinn, justcool393, lokulin, maxpowa, medxo, Pokechu22, TheMeq, v1RuX, ZizzyDizzyMC.
hank you very much for your contributions. You are awesome!
Also see code contributions graph on GitHub.
Buy me a coffee?
I've spent countless hours working on this project during several years. If MCC is useful to you, you might want to contribute to its development:
Code contributions, bug reports and any kind of comments are also highly appreciated
Other cool stuff you might be interested in: Minecraft Server Dashboard by bearbear12345
Disclaimer : Even if everything should work, I am not responsible of any damage this app could cause to your computer or your server. This app does not steal your password. If you don't trust it, don't use it or check & compile the source code. Also, remember that when you connect to a server with this program, you will appear where you left the last time, so you can die if you log in in an unsafe place on a survival server.
Jul 27, 2016tdboytd posted a message on Machetemen Arms Pack (Flans Mod Content Pack)-134 3D Guns and MeleePosted in: Minecraft Mods
The Machetemen Arms Pack Brazilian Update is out, now containing 155 3D weapons. As this is a Flans Mod Content Pack, Flans Mod is required (specifically a 1.7.10 version). More updates are planned and in progress, so feel free to leave any suggestions of what you want to see in the comments.
Newest Release: (Brazilian Update)
Old Download 1: (Japanese Update)
Old Download 2: (Machetemen Mid-.45 Part II Update)
Flans Mod Site/Download:
Functions/How to use:
To begin making guns, you'll need to gather basic resources, including:
*Polymer (from this pack)
To create polymer, you'll need clay blocks and gravel blocks. Put one of each in a crafting table, and you'll get a clay and gravel mixture. Smelt this, and it'll create polymer.
Once you have gathered a sufficient amount of these materials, you'll need to create a decal box that is needed to make gun boxes. Here is the recipe of the decal box:
Note: The black ingot is polymer
Guns are assorted by country, so make a country flag decal of the country you'd like to have guns from. Here is a picture of the inside of the decal box. Decals require string and dyes to create, as illustrated below.
Once you have made a decal, you can now start gathering resources for a gunbox. Every gunbox requires one decal (of the corresponding country), seven wooden planks (oak) and one iron ingot. The recipe for a box is shown below:
The actual gun crafting system is standard to Flans Mod; however, the ammo crafting system has been re-imagined. You can still craft magazines under the gun, but instead of loading gunpowder into the magazine, you load bullets. To make these bullets, simply craft the green box below the magazine in the gunbox, and then put it into a crafting table. The outcome will be bullets of that corresponding gun's cartridge. From there, you go back into the gunbox, and craft the magazine using the magazine material (usually iron or polymer) and the amount of bullets of said cartridge in the magazine.
Beyond The Basics:
The Machetemen Arms Pack features two additional boxes focused on
improving your weapon's performance. They are the Advanced Ammunition
Box and the Equipment Box.
The Advanced Ammunition Box:
This box is used to obtain alternate ammunition types to give you the edge in various situations.
This box is used to obtain attachments and melee weapons. In future updates, this box will also house armor and grenades.
*Howa Type 89
*Imbel IA-2 7.62
*Colt 9mm SMG
*M1927 Chicago Typewriter
*AUG PARA XS
*Remington 700 Police Magnum
*Remington 870 Wingmaster
*Mossberg 500 Persauder
*Remington 870 MCS 18
*Imbel IA-2 CQC
*Colt Automatic Rifle
Pistols and Revolvers:
1: You may use this pack in a modpack, map, server, or similar project as long as credit is given to Boulder119 and Tdboytd (hereafter referred to as the owners).
2: You may edit the stats of this content pack as you please, but if in a modpack, map, server, or similar project, it must be acknowledged that the statistics have been edited.
3: You may not distribute this pack or a modified version of this pack with the exception of modpacks, servers, maps, and other similar projects.
4: You may not take credit for this pack.
Tdboytd-Primary modeler and coder
Delta-Newer attachment models
Special Thanks To:
Note: The screenshots presented were taken with the GLSL Shaders Mod and SEUS v11.0 Shader Pack.
Sep 30, 2017csb987 posted a message on The No-Holds-Barred Halloween Mod: Back from The DeadPosted in: Minecraft Mods
It's the scariest time of the year, the day when people tremble in fear! It's Halloween again, and so let me present the No-Holds-Barred Halloween Mod! It's called no-holds-barred for a reason: no compromises were made at all! Were you planning on making a mod like this? TOO BAD! Did one of your ideas get used here? TOO SAD! Kingbdogz? I'M SORRY! But the mod is what is is, and that's scary. Now, before you decide to run in fear, there are a few things you should know. Because of course, Halloween Night is a dangerous time, and not all is what it seems to be...
Of course, NO Halloween mod would be complete without this delicious festive treat! Candy can be found throughout the night, and collected for your own enjoyment! It can be carried in large stacks and consumed for one hunger point each. there are five different flavors: watermelon, green apple, lemon, pumpkin, and grape. Even more exciting, they can all be combined into a super-amazing MEGA CANDY! (you'd better appreciate that BBcode because it took a lot of work!)
This mega candy not only heals 5 hunger points, but also 2.5 hearts! It's a delicious snack that's well worth collecting. But of course, the candy isn't free! You have to go out and find it yourself, but unfortunately, monsters have stolen it! Which monsters? Well, these ones:
That's right, it's a jumpkin - a jumping pumpkin. But jumping isn't all it does! During the night, these ghastly gourds will hide among the hills, disguised as perfectly normal pumpkins. But when you get close, they will give chase! At 7.5 hearts each, thay aren't too frightening. Just don't let them get the best of you. Also, there is one other monster who has stolen the candy:
What's more frightening than a creeper? A Halloween Creeper! These towering giants have glowing faces and hard, crusty orange skin! Even worse, they're INVINCIBLE! Like really, totally impossible to damage! All attacks are useless against them. So the only way to get rid of them is to force them to detonate! But that's okay, because when they do explode, candy will fly everywhere! As you run to pick it all up, you should be careful! There are even more ghastly foes roaming the earth on Halloween Night:
The zombies have suddenly gotten smarter! They now have the ability to dig underground, which changes many things about the way they act! Underground zombies are slower, yes. But in exchange, they are much stealthier, can fit through 1x1 spaces, and take no knockback! Even worse, they have a chance to pop out of the ground right at you! Be very careful when dealing with these crafty corpses, or you might get a face full of zombie! And if you thought zombies were disgusting, there's someone else I should introduce you to:
Even though it's supposed to be halloween, this foul wench keeps showing up to ruin it! Her appearance is disgusting, and her wretched voice is even worse! She just goes around cackling about some joke she can't get over. If you ever see her walking around your world, give her a good pummeling! Watch out though, because we heard that she might have magical powers. She carries around these strange-looking orbs that she can throw at anyone who makes her angry. And if she hits you, there's a good chance she'll lay a curse on you. Oh, did we not tell you about curses? Well here, this is a basic explanation:
Curses are basically the souls of defeated monsters compacted into a small object called a curse orb. Witches have lots of these, and will drop them if they are defeated. If a creature is struck violently with a curse orb, the monsters' souls will haunt that creature for a minute. The curses are all based on a canonical minecraft monster, and there are six in total. Some are worse than others, but none are deadly. This is a brief list of them all:
Zombie Curse: Your inventory will be constantly flooded with poisionous potatoes.
Slime Curse: You will be slowed down, and your jump height will be increased.
Spider Curse: Your character will constantly be bumped around the screen.
Creeper Curse: If you swing your weapon too often, the creepers circling around your head will explode.
Ghast Curse: Monsters within 50 blocks of you will gradually walk towards your position.
Skeleton Curse: Your health will be in a constant state of flux, it's like health roulette.
Luckily, eating any piece of candy will quickly remove the curse. Just know that you can't eat candy if you're full! Oh, and these nerdy little kids decided to show up too:
Trick-or-treaters have one thing in mind: candy. In fact, they want it just as much as you probably do. If you find yourself getting a surplus of sugary goodness, give a few out to the trick-or-treaters and you might be rewarded for your efforts. For every kind of candy, there's a type of trick-or-treater who likes it the most. However, they all enjoy mega candy, so you can't go wrong with giving those out. Just be careful: if you (for some sick reason) decide to kill a trick-or-treater, an angry monster will show up to get revenge.
And there's one last thing you should know about. There is one kind of exceedingly rare monster. It's a ghoul that is only told about in fairy tales. It's said to be able to control other mobs, and it also has been said to be invisible. If you do somehow find this mythical creature, there is one thing you should know. It can drop certain evil compounds and energy that can be used to create a strange technological device. This is all the information we have about it:
And with that... Have a very ghostly Halloween Night! And try not to get too scared out there... There's always a chance you might survive!
Download from Curse
Download from GitHub
Releases are also available from my GitHub repository at https://github.com/crazysnailboy/Halloween/releases/
License and Permissions
This mod Open Source and licensed under the MIT License. You're free to use this in modpacks. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment here to let me know about your pack, but it's not required.
Source code can be found on my GitHub repository at https://github.com/crazysnailboy/Halloween/
Credits and Acknowledgements
This is a remake of the No-Holds-Barred Halloween Mod, originally created by KodaichiZero for Minecraft Beta 1.8.1 and revived with his permission. Thanks go to Kodaichi for creating the original mod and for allowing me to resurrect it. Thanks also go to ivuul and Shamos2000 for their assistance testing my version.
If you find any problems, please either leave a comment below or raise an issue on my GitHub account. And if you've got any questions, comments, suggestions or requests for features I'd love to hear them!
Nov 17, 2010Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Compatible with Minecraft 1.12.1
This Mod adds more creatures to the game.
We have a new website!! Please check it here: http://mocreatures.org/home
Don't forget to check my other mod: DrZhark's Magic Carpet Mod
The MoCreatures official server is back at:
discorddiscord for MoCreatures server: https://discord.gg/sxc6rrE
Or try the first original Mo'Creatures server:We don't longer maintain it ourselves. You can check this server's IP address and required mods at:
check some of the sculptures found on this server:
Download the Mod:
Minecraft version 1.12.1
Minecraft version 1.10.2
Minecraft version 1.8.9
Minecraft version 1.8.1
Minecraft version 1.7.10nothing to report now
How to Install Mo'Creatures Mod:Minecraft 1.6.x+
1. Install Forge using the installer.
2. Launch the game using the Forge profile. Exit the game.
3. Copy the MoCreatures.zip, CustomSpawner.zip into the .minecraft/mods folder.
4. Play! (Make sure your profile is set to Forge)
Download the files linked above
Please make a backup of your minecraft.jar file and then:
1. install Forge (unzip the .zip file and add all of its contents to your minecraft.jar file)
2. install GUI Api (just copy the .jar file into the /coremods folder)
3. Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar file
4. locate your .minecraft/mods folder
5. copy the MoCreatures.zip and CustomSpawner.zip files inside your \.minecraft/mods folder
You can watch this video explaining how to install the mod v6.0.0. (thanks to TheGofa)
And this one that explains how to set up a server with Mo'Creatures 5.0.0
This video shows how to install MoCreatures 5.1.5 on Mac (thanks to michaelsmiles)
PixelPaperCraft has a section for Mo'Creatures!
Previous VideosThis video explains how to transfer your pets from Minecraft 1.5.2 to 1.6.2
this one is in Spanish and explains most of the features of Mo'Creatures:
This video shows the New Big Cats and Manticores
-fixed crashing bug when hitting werewolves with a tool
-another attempt to fix aquatic animals crashing bugs
-fixed hybrid bigCats and pet amulet bug
-animals can be tamed by riding them again
-fixed Jellyfish crashing bug
-fixed bug that made wyverns revert back to mother wyvern
-exorcised Aquatic animals crashing bugs
-Tamed Ligers can obtain wings by receiving an essence of light
-fixed tiny creatures appearing with the summon command
-fixed game crashing bug when Ents were planting flowers
-fixed game crashing bug with MoCPetNames
-fixed game crashing bug with PetAmulets
-fixed MoCreatures tab name
-fixed Mammoth Platform name
-bunnies can be tamed again
-small creatures can be picked up again
-fixed light blue kitty bed icon
-fixed amulets and fish nets
-BigCats move faster
-fixed bug with inventories of BigCats, Horses
-fixed bug with entities moving sideways
-fixed duplicating item bug when using item on off hand
-fixed animation bug with aquatic entities receiving damage
-Bears can now be tamed by giving meats to cubs
-Bears can now be ridden and given chests
-Split bears into separate entities
-Split ogres into separate entities
-medium fish were split into separate entities
-small fish were split into separate entities
-hybrid big cats are now separate entities
-Updated for Minecraft 1.10.2
[8.1.3] and [8.2.2]
tamed animals will no longer attack the player
tamed bears can be commanded to sit with the whip
fixed invisible kittybeds
[8.1.2] and [8.2.1]
-fixed bug where ghost big cats will revert to normal cats after reloading game
-fixed bug where amulets will disappear from tamed big cats
-fixed bug with wyvern lair spawnings (the default mocreatures and customspawner .cfg files need to be erased for the fix to take place)
-tigers and leopards now show chests
-added more big cat hybrids (thanks to Cybercat5555): Leoger (between leopard and tiger), Panthger (between Panther and tiger), liard (between male lion and leopard) and lither (between panther and male lion)
-Updated for MC 1.8.9
-BigCat overhaul, split the bigcats into their own categories: lions, tigers, panthers, leopards
-split stingRays and MantaRays
-BigCats can be tamed by giving pork or raw fish to a cub
-big cats can mate by giving them pork or raw fish and keeping them in an enclosed space
-white lions and white tigers are a rare spawn with a 1/20 chance
-ligers are obtained by breeding a male lion with a Tiger
-there is a hybrid between panther and regular leopards
-giving a dark essence to a panther gives it wings
-giving a light essence to a male lion, white male lion or liger will give it wings
-Manticores are a new mob, red manticores are found in the Nether, blue manticores in snowy biomes and dark and green manticores elsewhere
-Manticores can drop an egg, that can be hatched to obtain a pet manticore. Pet manticores can be ridden once they turn into adults
-There are ghost versions of the big cats that can be obtained randomly when a tamed big cat dies
-winged big cats, ghost big cats, hybrid big cats and manticore pets are sterile (they can't breed)
-fixed kitty beds icons and behavior
-synchronized flying horse wing flapping animations and sounds
-cleaned up the code
-fixed komodo animations
-fixed server code
[8.0.0] devA - Note this is not a release ready version, for testing purposes only
-werewolves will receive higher damage from items / weapons with 'silver' in the unlocalized name or name of the material. They won't receive extra damage from gold weapons
-werewolves won't complain as much when transforming from human to werewolf form
-improved werewolves moving speed when hunched
-improved dolphin riding code
-turtle swimmimg animation improved
-piranhas move as a herd and attack differently
-deers will jump when fleeing from entities
-horses can also get ready to breed by feeding them a golden carrot
-turtles / bunnies will not receive damage when riding a player
-updated ogre attack animations
-improved minigolem / golem throwing stone accuracy
-added three more crab textures
-foxes now spawn cubs that follow adults and flee from players
-improved maggot animation
-improved ant food picking behavior
-added female turkeys
-ents now plant all the flower varieties
-added bear attack animation
-decreased frequency of goat bleets
-wraiths do not collide with entities, added attack animation
-skeletons, silver skeletons and zombies can now ride scorpions and wild wolves as well as mob horses
-MoCreature inventories can be opened by interacting with the creature while sneaking (right click while pressing shift). The MoCreatures 'keys' are no longer obtained by adding a chest to a creature and the crafting recipe was removed.
-Improved elephant animations
-Synchronized wyvern wing flapping animations / sounds. The wing flap depending on the flight speed when ridden.
-Added transform animation to Wyverns
-Changed wyvern speed, health, attack damage so the 2nd tier wyverns are significantly better
-Sharkteeh can now be converted into bonemeal
-fixed weapon damage and enchanteability
-added Pet scorpion sitting behavior / animation
-added transform animation to scorpions
-Pet scorpion health boosted to 40 (from 18)
-added wyvern ghosts
-increased Horse health, Horse speed
-Tamed Zebras shuffle again
-The nightmare burning effect last less than before
- Female Ostriches eggs are no longer sterile. Players must now pick up the eggs in order to hatch them.
- Bunnies no longer breed in the wild. In order to breed a bunny, players need to feed it a carrot at full health.
- Fixed Wyverns not laying eggs
- Fixed Pet Amulet glitch with mcMMO
- Fixed Pet Amulet glitch with nametags
- Fixed Ray grow glitch
- Fixed BigGolem dupe glitch
- Fixed wyverns, small fish, and medium fish not dropping the correct egg type
- Fixed possible client crash with Ent's attacking tamed animals
- Added new server '/mocspawn' admin command which allows you to spawn any type of horse/wyvern instantly.
This command should help server admins replace pets that go missing.
Valid Horse types :
Tier 1 : 1-5
Tier 2 : 6-9
Tier 3 : 11-13
Tier 4 : 16-17
Special : 21-28, 30, 32, 36, 38-40, 48-61, 65-67
Valid Wyvern types :
Normal : 1-4, 6-12
Mother : 5
An example of spawning a Zorse would be
'/mocspawn horse 61'
An example of spawning a mother wyvern would be
'/mocspawn wyvern 5'
for previous change logs, refer to the README.txt file
Currently the Mod adds the following creatures:
Ents are peaceful creatures that will be immune to any kind of weapons but axes. They attract nearby small creatures and spawn small plants.
Moles are very shy and hide underground from bigger creatures.
Mini golems are mobs that spawn at night and throw rocks at the player.
Silver Skeletons are aggressive mobs that spawn at night and on dark places. They can sprint towards the player and outrun him/her. They drop bones or silver swords. The silver swords are quite effective against Werewolves
Raccoons attack back if provoked. They can be tamed by giving them any edible item.
-Small and Medium Fishpictures pending...
A nice variety of small and medium size fish that can be trapped with a fishnet and fished with the fishing pole
This is how a fishnet is crafted:
Spawn on beaches next to water. They can be tamed with fishnets
Wyverns are poisonous drakes, they can be found on the WyvernLair.
Wyvern eggs can be obtained by slaying wyverns (but only on the wyvern lair). A wyvern has a 10% chance of dropping an egg.
The egg can be hatched in the Overworld by placing it near a torch and once the Wyvern grows, it can be saddled and armored.
The wyvern lair can only be accessed by using a Wyvern Portal Staff. The staff has only four uses before it's destroyed. There is an alternative recipe that replaces the unicorn with a vial of light.
The staff can be activated on any dimension, and it will teleport the player to the center of the Wyvern Lair dimension.
To return back, the staff has to be activated on the quartz portal of the Wyvern Lair.
-Elephants and Mammoths
Elephants spawn on Deserts, Jungles, Plains and Forests.
Mammoths spawn on cold biomes.
Elephants drop Hide
A calf elephant can be tamed by giving it 10 Sugar lumps or 5 cakes
Tamed elephants are healed with baked potatoes, bread or haystacks
A harness can be put on tamed adult elephants to make them rideable and attach extra things:
If a player 'sneaks' near their elephant, it will sit for a short time, where it can be mounted
To dismount an elephant, the rider has to make it sit first and then it can be dismounted.
Indian Elephants can be given a special luxurious garment:
In addition to the garment, a nice throne can then be given to the Elephant.
Two chest sets can be put on each elephant, allowing it to carry inventory
A key is used to open the inventory.
Mammoths can also carry two extra regular chests.
Three different kinds of tusk reinforcements can be crafted: wood, iron and diamond.
They can be given to tamed adult elephants and mammoths, and taken off with a pickaxe.
While wearing them reinforcement and ridden by the player, they will break blocks.
(However that feature is disabled by default in multiplayer, to prevent griefing)
Mammoths are more effective at breaking blocks than elephants.
A platform can be put on the Songhua Mammoth, allowing them to carry a second player.
To have a passenger, first the rider makes the mammoth sit, then the second player 'sneaks' while close to the mammoth.
The second player can dismount the mammoth by pressing the sneak key.
Komodo dragons spawn on swamps and plains. They attack small animals or players.
Komodo dragons poison their prey.
They drop reptile hide and the bigger Komodo Dragons have a 25% chance of dropping eggs.
An egg can be hatched if placed near a torch and the resulting baby Komodo Dragon will be tamed.
Tamed Komodo dragon can be healed by giving it raw rat or raw turkey.
A saddle can be put on a Tamed adult Komodo dragon so it can be ridden.
Golems spawn at night, and initially consists of only three blocks: the Head, the Core and a valuable ore cube. When the Golem is near a player, it activates and forms its body.
Golems have a powerful melee attack, they also have a ranged attack, where the Golem throws one of the blocks of its arms.
When a Golem is attacked, there is a chance to destroy one of its blocks. The chance of destroying a block depends on the difficulty level. If the chest is open and the core of the golem is exposed, it will suffer damage.
As the Golem suffers damage, it becomes more dangerous. A hint of the danger level of the golem is the color of its power aura. Blue is seen in a Golem that is not attacking. Yellow on a Golem that has started attack, Orange on the Golem that has suffered considerable damage. Red is seen on a Golem about to explode.
The Golem will constantly try to acquire replacement blocks. Every time a block is acquired, the Golem is healed (the amount of the healing depends also on the difficulty level)
It may be wise to look for shelter when the Golem power aura is red, as there is not too much time before the golem explodes.
When a Golem dies, it drops all of the blocks that were part of its body (including the valuable ore cube).
They're slow and they hide in their shells, except when they don't have a shell. In that case they're just slow. Snails drop slime balls.
Including Ants, butterflies, moths, flies, bees, fireflies, dragonflies, maggotts and crickets. Just for ambiance's sake
Turkeys... they drop raw turkey when killed that can be cooked. Pretty straightforward stuff.
check this video by BlockDaddy
Horses are the first controllable mount in Minecraft. You will need to tame them before you can ride them. Once tamed, they won't despawn. There are 44! different kind of Horses available.
Only regular horses, donkeys and zebras spawn in the wild.
Horses need a saddle to be ridden. You can use either regular or horse saddles on them. Once you mount the horse, you'll need to break it by riding it repeatedly, you can make the process easier by feeding the horse hay, sugar lumps or apples.
Tamed horses can be bred with the following combinations:
The Gofa made this video explaining the breeding chart:
This is the formula for the Essence of Undead. The Heart of undead is a rare drop of the Undead horse mobs, found at night. The essence of undead is used to obtain undead horses and heal them.
When riding and undead horse, mobs will not attack you.
To obtain rarer horses, you need a Zebra and the rare essences:
Essence of Fire. The heart of fire is found only as a rare drop of Nightmares on the nether.
Essence of Darkness. The heart of darkness is a rare drop of bathorses.
Bathorses are aggressive mob horses found at night, mostly on underground caves.
The Essence of Light is made by combining the other three essences
The zebras can be found more frequently on plains biomes. You can increase the frequency of Zebras spawning by changing the 'Zebra Chance' option of the mod.
Wild Zebras will flee on sight unless you're riding a white spotted or cow horse (tier 4 horses) or if you're riding another Zebra or Zorse. Once you tame a Zebra, you can breed a Zorse.
Zorses are sterile and if given an essence of fire will transform it to a Nightmare. Giving it an essence of Darkness will transform the Zorse into a bat horse.
If you give an essence of light to a nightmare, you will obtain an Unicorn. Unicorns can buckle other creatures and fall very slowly, floating down.
If you give an essence of light to a Bat horse, while the bathorse is high in the sky at the cloud level, it will trasnform into a Pegasus.
Pegasus and Unicorns can breed a White Fairy horse, however both will dissapear in the process. You need to give them both Essence of lights to get them ready for the mating. Also essence of light is used to heal them.
If you give a light blue dye, a pink dye, lime dye, cactus green, orange dye, cyan dye, purple dye, ink sac, dandelion yellow, rose red, or a lapis lazuli to a white fairy horse, it will transform into a blue, pink, light green, green, orange, cyan, purple, black, yellow, red, or dark blue fairy horse. Fairy horses can carry a small inventory, if given a chest.
Amulets are used to capture horses. The horses will drop any saddle, armor or inventory before being captured in the amulet. Only certain horses can be trapped in amulets:
Amulet of the sky, to capture pegasus or black pegasus
Fairy amulet for the fairy horses
Ghost amulet, that can capture ghost horses
Bone amulet, used to capture skeleton horses
Horses can now wear armor, from softer to sturdier. They mitigate the damage the horses receive.
Iron Horse Armor
Gold Horse Armor
Diamond Horse Armor
And crystal armor for the rare horses
This is how you craft the Horse Saddle:
The only way to dismount a horse is by clicking the sneak key (shift)
Quick guide on how to breed horses:
Rules for breeding:
-The horses to breed should be kept close (no more than 4 blocks away)
-There should be no other horses around (8 blocks)
-You have to feed them both to start the process (suitable foods are mushroom soup or pumpkins or rare essences for the rarer horses)
-it takes time (about 1/2 Minecraft day)
Quick Guide on How to use the Horses' Inventory:
-Donkeys, mules, pegasus, black pegasus and fairy horses can carry bags
-The horse needs to be tamed, and you need to give it a chest (only once)
-A key will appear in your inventory. You can use that key to open any horse inventory. If the key is lost, you can craft a new one.
How to activate the Nightmare's special ability:
-it has to be tamed, you need to give it a redstone.
-after that, ride it... and be careful
You can craft a rope:
that can be used to tie horses and BigCats, so they will follow you.
Ostriches spawn in plains and desert biomes. You can find male, females and chicks. The males will fight back if attacked.
The females and chicks will run away and hide their heads in the ground if attacked.
Beware of the normally passive female ostriches, they'll fight you if you steal one of its eggs.
Wild ostriches can't be tamed, but if you happen to 'acquire' an ostrich egg and hatch it, the chick will be tamed and will follow you around.
You can give your tamed ostrich chick a name. The name can be changed by interacting with the ostrich while holding a medallion or book.
Once the chick becomes adult, it will swap its feathers to reflect its gender. You can command your tamed ostriches by using a whip.
If you give an adult tamed ostrich a saddle, you can ride it. while riding, if you crack your whip on the ground, the ostrich will sprint for a short period of time.
Male ostriches are fast and the rare albino ostriches even faster.
Ostriches can carry helmets that will reduce the damage received
A chest can be given to an ostrich and they can carry a small inventory
cloth colored cubes can be given to saddled ostriches to make them carry colored flags
Nether ostriches are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of fire
Nether ostriches will fly in a way inspired by the game 'Joust'. (It's requires skill!)
Unihorned ostriches are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of light.
They buckle animals in a similar way than with the unicorns. Unihorned ostriches can drop a unicorn
Black wyvern ostriches are obtained by giving a tamed ostrich an essence of darkness
they can fly if the jump button is used on a timely fashion. They propel themselves forward once flying. They're tricky but fun to control in the air.
Undead ostriches are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of undead.
-SnakesThere are eight different kinds of snakes including a couple of shy snakes that will run away from the player and venomous snakes like corals, cobras, rattle snakes. There are also aggressive pythons.
Different kind of snakes spawn based on the biomes. Rattlesnakes only spawn on deserts, pythons spawn on swamps and jungles
Snakes mind their own business, if you get too close they will alert and hiss, giving you time to run away. If you don't they will attack you.
A player carrying a bird or mice will attrack the nearby snakes. They hunt down small creatures
You can obtain snake eggs. A snake egg that is dropped near a torch will hatch and the baby snake will be tamed and can be picked up. tamed snakes won't attack the player.
Shy dark green snake:
shy dark spotted snake:
Mantarays are peaceful creatures, they won't bother you at all.
They can be tamed by mounting them. Then a fishnet can be used on them
Stingrays will try to hide at the bottom of the water, they can be found in waters of most biomes except the Ocean and snow biomes. If you get too close, you have the chance of being poisoned by the stingray. Just avoid stepping on them!
They can be tamed with fishnets
JellyFish will spawn on most waters. They are translucent and propel with pulsating movements. They are also luminescent at night. You can get poisoned if you get too close. JellyFish drop slimeballs. Just watch the water, you don't want to get poisoned!
Can be tamed with fishnets
Goats are really easy to tame, just drop any edible(food) item nearby. Once tamed, you can name them. you can also change the name by right clicking on the goat while holding a medallion
Tamed and wild goats will follow you if you are carrying any edible items in your hand.
You can use a rope on tamed goat to make them follow you
You can milk female goats. Female goats don't have a goatie and have shorter horns
Don't try to milk a male goat. It won't like it
Male goats will fight back if provoked. They will also fight between themselves. They won't fight to death and will calm down after a short while.
Goats are quite omnivorous. They will eat ANY item or floating blocks that are nearby. Even diamonds. If you die next to a goat it will have a feast with your dropped items. You have been warned
Crocodiles will roam around near beaches in the swamp biomes, sometimes they will remain static.
Don't be fooled by a 'sleeping' crocodile, they are ready to attack and their speed can surprise you. They are very aggressive and fast in the water.
Crocodiles snatch prey with their jaws, they will try to carry their prey to the water, were they'll perform a death roll.
If a crocodile has caught you, you can try to get free by attacking it, but not all the hits will land. It's not that easy to scape crocodile's jaws.
Crocodiles drop hides that can be used to craft 'Croc' armor
These shy lil' guys will hide from any other creature bigger than them.
Turtles are resistant to most attacks unless they are upside down.
If you right click on a turtle, you will flip it. It takes some time for the poor little guy to flop
You can tame turtles by dropping watermelon slices or sugar cane near them.
Once tamed, they will grow slowly, follow you around and also you can carry them on your head!
Scorpions are nasty creatures that attack at night or if provoked. When scorpions attack, there is a chance of being poisoned.
There are four different kinds of scorpions, the common variety will poison you, black scorpions spawn on caves. blue scorpions found on snow that will slow you down and the red scorpions found on the Nether and will set you on fire.
Mother scorpions that are found with baby scorpions on their back drop babies which can be picked up and tamed.
Scorpions drop either sting or chitin. The sting is a short lived weapon with special properties, causing poison, slow, confusion or fire on the targets
the stings can be used to forge swords that will last longer and hit stronger (just add a diamond sword to three scorpion stings of the same kind.
With the scorpion chitins, armor can be forged. A full set of armor confers a special ability. The cave Scorpion armor set allows night vision.
The nether armor set gives fire resistance. The frost armor set enables water breathing. The regular scorpion armor gives mild regeneration.
Wild kitties will run from player. You can throw ('Q') cooked fish near them and once they eat it, they won't run away from the player. You can then give them a medallion to tame them. Once the medallion is given you can name them. The name and health bar can be toggled on/off individually by right clicking while holding a pickaxe or globally by using the in-game mod menu.
L = leather
G = Gold ingot
Once the cat is tamed, it will look for a Kitty bed with food or milk.
P = wood plank
I = iron ingot
W = Wool (you can use dyed wool as well, it will give you beds of different colors)
P P P
P W P
You can place beds and litter boxes by right clicking, and pick them up by right clicking while holding a pickaxe.
You can transport a kitty bed or litter box in your head by right clicking on it without holding a pickaxe. You can transport kitties that are on lying on the bed or litter box that way. the kitties will want either milk or pet food poured into the kitty bed. While the cat is eating or drinking, you can see the milk/food level shrinking.
any combination of Raw Pork + Raw fish
Once the kitty has eaten, it will look for an unused litter box.
P = wood plank
S = sand
P P P
P S P
P P P
The litter box will become 'used'. This item is a powerful magnet for monsters. However ogres won't stomp and Creepers won't explode. Zombies will chase and push it whereas skeletons will throw arrows at it. It is quite a sight After a while, an used litter box will return to its empty state. You can also use sand on an used litter box to clean it.
A cat that has eaten and used a litter box, will roam freely, it can become hungry again and look for food in a kitty bed again, or it will fall sleep at night, or try to climb a tree.
IF you use a whip nearby cats, they will sit and won't move. You can also right click on a cat while wearing a whip to individually toggle sitting on/off
L = Leather
I = Iron Ingot
C = BigCat Claws
C L C
If the cat has decided to climb a tree, you can watch it climbing. A cat that climbs a tree, will get trapped on top and will need help to come down.
You can pick up a cat in three different ways: if it is a kitten, it will ride on top of your head. An adult cat will go on the player's shoulders. If you pick up a cat while holding a rope, you will carry it by its legs. Cats don't like to be carried that way and will be annoyed once you drop them.
S = Silk
Cats can also get annoyed if they don't find a litter box or a bed with food or milk, or if you attack them once they're tamed.
Once the cat is annoyed, it will chase the player and occasionally hurt him/her. After a while the cat temper will improve.
A cat will follow you if you have a wool ball on your hand
If you give the cat the wool ball, it will play with it for a while chasing it and pushing it, until the cat gets bored.
You can breed cats by giving them cake. Once cake is given, the cat will look for another cat that is also in the mood (given cake). After a while one of them will become pregnant and will need to find a kitty bed.
After a short while in the kitty bed, the cat will give birth to 1-3 kittens. Kittens will be very playful and will chase any items (not only wool balls), will play with the player and will chase its mom.
If a kitten is attacked, its mom will defend them.
Cats will display emoticons to give you clues of what they're thinking. You can turn emoticons off using the in-game mod menu.
They will run away from everything. You can pick up a mouse by its tail. Mice drop seeds.
They will attack the player at night or in dark areas, if you attack one rat, all the nearby rats will attack you. They are not too strong and their health is low. They drop coal.
Watch this video from BlockDaddy O'Neal showcasing the rats
Deer will run away from anything bigger than a chicken. They're peaceful creatures. You can find female, males and fawn.
They drop pork meat
BigCats replace the lions that were part of the initial release of this mod.
Besides male and female lions, there are Tigers, Cheetahs, Panthers, Snow Leopards and White Tigers.
Female lions and Tigers will always attack the player if within range. Male lions, panthers and cheetahs will some times attack the player. BigCats will attack only when hungry. They will also eat raw pork or raw fish when hungry. Once they eat or kill a prey, they'll stop being hungry for a while.
BigCats of different breeds will fight amongst them. Bring on the catfight! Tamed BigCats won't fight amongst them.
Wild Cubs will seldom spawn. If you throw raw pork or raw fish near a small cub, and then you give it a medallion, you will tame it and it won't despawn or attack you. Once it grows to adult size, it will fight mobs on its own. Cubs will attack any other animal smaller than themselves. Bigger (almost adult) cubs won't be tamed.
Tamed BigCats will follow you and fight any mob that targets you.
BigCats will drop BigCat Claws when killed. You can use the BigCatClaws to craft a whip.
Horses and BigCats will stay put when a whip is used near them (whitin 12 blocks). Also If you right click on a tamed Horse or BigCat while holding a whip, you can toggle them between moving and staying.
If you use a rope on a tamed BigCat, it will follow you and fight your enemies
You can watch this video by Foxy1990, showing how to tame BigCats
They have 10 different colors/patterns. Piranhas are red and will attack anything that falls in the water. You can deactivate piranhas with the in game menu
Fishbowls can be used to capture, transport and release fish. You can craft a fishbowl with four pieces of glass. an empty fishbowl can be filled with water
A fishbowl with water can be used to capture fish. The fishbowl can be placed in the world and carried around in your head. If you want to bring a fishbowl back to your inventory, just
right click on it while holding any pike.
Fish can also be tamed with fishnets
There are six different kind of dolphins (from common to rare): blue, green, purple, dark, pink and albino. The last two kinds are seen only rarely in the wild.
You can tame dolphins by feeding them raw fish. the rarer the dolphin, the more raw fish it requires to be tamed. A blue dolphin requires 2 raw fish and an albino dolphin requires 12 raw fish. You can also tame dolphins by riding/breaking them. Rarer dolphins are noticeable faster than common ones.
Tamed adult dolphins can breed by feeding them cooked fish and keeping them apart from other creatures in a similar fashion than the horse breeding. Young dolphin can not breed or be tamed/ridden.
Two dolphins of the same color will always have offspring of such color. Dolphins have a 'genetic value' from 1-6. (blue = 1 and albino = 6) if you mix and match dolphins you have 1/3 chance of obtaining a purple or dark dolphin if the genetic value addition of the parents is 3 or 4, and you have a 1/10 chance of obtaining a pink or albino dolphin if the genetic value addition equals 5 or 6. i.e. A pink dolphin(5) can be obtained in 1/10 of cases by combining a blue(1) plus a dark(4) dolphin or a green (2) plus a purple (3) dolphin.
This video shows how to breed dolphins: (courtesy of Foxy1990)
The sharks will attack anything that falls in the water, except squids or other sharks. Sharks have different sizes, if you kill a big shark in easy difficulty or higher, you have a 10% chance of getting a shark egg. Right clicking on the shark eggs throws them. If the egg falls in water it will incubate and a tamed shark will hatch. Tamed sharks won't despawn and once they're big enough, will attack any other creature except sharks or the player.
The shark model was inspired by charle88's thread. He also shared his textures.
The first metamorphic and multi-stance mob for Minecraft! Don't be fooled by his appearance and sweet talk, they are ominous! He drops wood sticks or wood tools. At night it will transform into a vicious werewolf!
There are four kinds of werewolves, of special interest is the fiery werewolf who can set targets ablaze.
In daylight the werewolf will transform back into human form in no time. The best way to kill this beast is by using gold items (Think of it as the Minecraft silver). You have been warned, don't face one if you don't have a gold sword. It drops gold apples, stone or steel tools.
Werewolves sometimes will run on all fours, which makes them faster
There are four kind of bears in MoCreatures:
Black bears and Grizzly bears will attack back if provoked. Polar Bears, that spawn in cold biomes will hunt down the player on sight. Panda bears are peaceful creatures that are attracted to sugar cane.
You can tame a Panda bear by giving it reeds. Once tamed, a lazo can be used to make them follow you.
Spawns during the night time, only outdoors. It will attack you at night, and won't attack unless provoked during the day. Hunts small prey, and of course sheep!
spawns only in Hard difficulty. Will set you on fire for a short time. Drops redstone. You can see them from a distance because of flashing flames.
The first mobs to destroy blocks! It destroys blocks sparing ore blocks and obsidian. The green ogre drops obsidian ore
The fire Ogre is rarer than the regular ogre. This mob destroys blocks and ignites the floor on impact. It is fire resistant. It drops 'fire' so you can craft your chainmail.
The Cave Ogre only spawns underground. It has the biggest area of damage. It drops diamonds.
Nothing original, I used material already available, credits go to dorino1 quack sounds plus painterly pack's duck texture.
They attack smaller prey and if you get close to them, they can also attack you. Be warned
Birds add atmosphere to the game. There are six different kinds, and they have different sounds: Dove, Crow, BlueGrossBeak, Cardinal, Canary and Parrot. You can tame them by feeding them seeds. Once tamed, they won't be afraid of you and won't despawn.
If you pick up a bird, you can glide safely from heights
They will attack only smaller creatures. Most of the work was done by Roundaround. I worked on the 3D model
Frequently Asked Questions
I apologize in advance, but any post in the forum or any private message with a question already answered here will be ignored. I just don't have the time to answer the same questions over and over again. Please don't PM me with requests or questions. Use the forum instead. I'm overwhelmed with PMs and I'm not reading them anymore.F.A.Q.
Q.: Can I include your mod in my modpack?
A.: I'm sorry, but no. Please do not PM me about it. The answer is still no.
Q.: How do I get off my mount?
A.: Press the 'F' key
Q.: I installed the mod but don't see any of the new creatures.
A.: perhaps the gamerule doMobSpawning is set to false. To fix it,open the world to LAN to allow cheats, then press 't', then type: /gamerule doMobSpawning true
Q.: I only want to have xxx mob and not the others, can I?
A.: Use the in-game menu to adjust the spawn rates for each individual mob. You can deactivate any mob by setting its frequency to 0
Q.: I can't tame/ride a horse
A.: Make sure you're using the right saddle and follow the previous instructions on how to tame horses
Q.: I get a black screen when installing the mod
A.: Did you forget to delete the META-INF folder?
Q.: Does this work for SMP?
Q.: The lions and bears are bipeds!!
A.: You either did not install the Mod Loader or you installed another mod that conflicted with mine (i.e. a non Mod Loader mod)
Q.: Can you do xxxx mob for me?
A.: You're welcome to post your ideas/suggestions, I have a list of mobs to do...
Q.: Does this work for Mac computers?
A.: It does, the installation procedure is different.
Q.: What program do you use to make the mobs?
A.: I'm using Techne for models, paint.net for the textures, MCP plus Eclipse for the code
Previous versions-MoCreatures v6.2.1 (for Minecraft 1.7.2)-Mo'Creatures v6.1.0 mirror (for Minecraft 1.6.4)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.5.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.3.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.2.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.1.5.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.1)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.0.8.zip (MC 1.5.1)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.7.0 (MC 1.4.7) requires CustomSpawner 1.11.2
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.6.0a (MC 1.4.7)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.5.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.7)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.5.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.7)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.4.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.6)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.3.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.5)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.3.0.zip (Mirror)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.3.zip (Mirror)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.2.zip (Mirror)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.5)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.5)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.3.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.2.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.4.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.3.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.2.zip (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.1.zip (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v3.7.1.zip (MC 1.2.5)
BannersIf you want to add a Mo'Creatures banner to your signature, you have different options:
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/iYxei.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/Uwhm8.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/vygdJ.png' /></a>
Thanks to Jibberlicious
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/DH52R.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/MDDfn.jpg' /></a>And if you survived the bunny infestation...
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/iIB8C.jpg' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/UNlXu.jpg' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/Cpu63.jpg' /></a>
CreditsCoding: DrZhark, Bloodshot
Modelling: Kent C Jensen (a.k.a. BlockDaddy O'Neal) and DrZhark
Textures, Icons: BlockDaddy and DrZhark
special thanks to:
-ScottKillen: Extrabiomes XL compatibility coding
-AtomicStryker: SMP port for Minecraft 1.2.5
-Cojomax: adding custom sounds
-Freakstricth: Forge sprites
-Vaprtek: initial Horse Model.
-Dorino1: quack sounds plus painterly pack's duck texture.
-Macaque: first boar texture.
-Rondaround: fox idea, AI, sounds and texture
-_303 and Risugami: help with ModLoader and AudioMod
-Corosus: optimization changes in the code
-charle88: shark's model inspiration
-cdrumer11: pink and white dolphin skins
-FireHazurd: first werewolf model and texture
Sep 30, 2011Posted in: Forum Discussion & Info
Updated: 25 September 2017
Compiled with assistance from users and staff.
If you see any corrections that need to be made don't hesitate to contact via chat. For staff that decide to edit the contents of the post, always check "Show 'Edit by' line". * Denotes sectional abilities in secondary areas
Minecraft Java Edition
Mapping And Modding Java Edition
CinderellaManHD ( GiftedReflex )
IagoBrito17 ( IagoMaB )
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.