September status update:
Alpha 1.5 is not under development yet. I have ideas that I could probably implement quickly however. I am waiting for MCreator for MC1.12 to make Alpha 1.5, however it is taking quite a while, and if by mid-october it has not been released, I will probably just march ahead and launch it for only 1.10.2 and 1.11.2.
1.7.10 may not end up receiving Alpha 1.5 if MC1.12.1 gets MCreator. If it doesn't, 1.7.10 will likely get the update.