I want these spiders to be more dangerous than the rest.
- Registered Member
Member for 2 years and 1 day
Last active Sun, Oct, 15 2017 10:27:25
- 0 Followers
- 16 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Aug 16, 2017Posted in: Suggestions
Sand Spiders: They have a sandy texture and they spawns only in the Desert, they are dangerous in day and night. But the most unique thing about them is then what they creep out from the sand and pounce on the player. They also impose an effect of when bite (I did not invent what effect, definitely negative).
How can look like a texture: http://imgur.com/rJaENmU
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Apr 11, 2016Gregosteros posted a message on BauerCam - Camera Paths for 1.8/1.9/1.10/1.11/1.12Posted in: Minecraft Mods
BauerCam - A frame time based camera path tool
Recording gameplay -> PixelCam -> ShadowPlay/OBS etc.
Recording cinematics -> BauerCam -> Minema
The far majority of videos recently made with BauerCam were not using Minema. The whole purpose of Minema is to record the game with constant 60fps using SSAA, demanding shaders and whatever you want. Recording may take ages on bad computers but that is not what you care about. The only missing thing is a camera path tool that works with Minema: Meet BauerCam.
This mod allows you to:
- Create smooth camera paths
- Use them to record cinematic videos with Minema
I am a member of Vendacci, see the camera paths in action:
- When starting you specify a number X. The player will then move along the predefined points with X steps. Each step is done when another frame is rendered, no matter how long an individual frame takes.
- Other mods will create a camera shot guaranteed to last for a timespan. This mod will create a camera shot guaranteed to be X frames long.
- When you assemble these X frames into a video with a fixed framerate you are guaranteed to preserve a smooth cinematic shot without slowdowns/speedups.
Usage (must read)
- Basic setup of a camera path:
Use the button 'p' (or set the keybinds to something different in the settings) to add a point. To start a recording you must at least have two of them, of course. The path will be interpolated between these points with a cubic interpolation.
Use the least amount of points possible to create the path and avoid U-Turns and sudden direction changes! These paths do not look good because they may partially get very slow and then accelerate heavily!
Tip: Use the 'J', 'K' and 'L' buttons to tilt the camera for additional immersion. (Points remember the value when setting them)
Tip 2: Use the 'U', 'I' and 'O' buttons to adjust the FOV beyond Minecraft's capabilities. Use it in motion to make dolly zoom effects or just to zoom in and out. (Points remember the value when setting them)
- Additional control:
Use the '/cam' command. This will display all commands BauerCam supports as an overview. You can delete, replace and insert points. You can go to points or you can set targets that the camera path will be focused to, you can use the inbuilt helper to create circular paths or you can save and load paths. There is quite some stuff.
- Starting the path:
Use '/cam start' and specify a number of frames. Example: You want a video to last for 10 seconds which should have a fixed frame rate of 60fps. Multiply these numbers and you get 600 frames.
BauerCam is specifically made for Minema. This is a part where it also becomes obvious: You could only guess this number if you would not use Minema.
Tips for happy recording (must read)
- Use gamemode spectator to not stutter when intersecting with blocks and to let your shadow disappear (if you use a shader via optifine)
- You have to have the permission to use the '/tp' command. The mod will execute the command when jumping great distances which otherwise might result in desync.
- As of 2nd February of 2017 the Minema mod is not officially updated to 1.10 and 1.11 and also only my fork has the ability to not only synchronize the game engine but also shaders! The download link leads to the thread for my fork! See it for more details!
Download section of BauerCam (MIT License)
My minema fork (Unlicense License, on the basis of the original mod)
Github repo (MIT License)
How exactly does it work? (recommended for profound understanding)
In order to understand this mod you should understand how game engines work. Normally you want a game engine to run all the physics, how the NPCs move and all that stuff independent from the graphics rendering. You do not want to have your game suddenly running faster when you get more FPS. Especially in multiplayer games. (but that is a bigger story) Sometimes a game engine’s game loop is poorly written and can lead to embarassing result like in Fallout 4 where your game actually runs faster when you get more FPS. But there are also examples like the original Space Invaders which did not uncouple graphics from physics and could use that effect. As the number of enemies decreased the amount of work to shift the enemies around decreased. The game became faster thus becoming harder.
The only way to create smooth cinematic videos is by giving each individual frame and step on a camera path enough time to render. This mod does that. But your minecraft’s physics will be ahead of time. (Unless you own a VERY strong computer that maintains a higher framerate than in the resulting video while recording)
Option 1: You use minema and use it’s game engine synchronizing feature
Option 2: It does not even matter if you just want to record a static environment (without mobs etc.)
Why does recording in real time not work?
Read the section above! Take your time and think about the physical process! You should really understand it yourself at this point!
(Answer: Recording in real time might fix minecraft’s physics being ahead of time altogether, the far more concerning issue is: You end up getting less frames when a scene is ressource demanding and vice versa, composing a video will suffer from slowdowns/speedups)
Jan 7, 2012Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Minema is a mod that allows you to record smooth videos in Minecraft even at extremely low frame rates by turning the Minecraft engine into an offline renderer.
This allows you to use very expensive rendering techniques which would normally be too slow for real-time rendering and capturing.
Technically, it can be compared with the startmovie command in Source engine or the fixed_time_step variable in CryEngine.
If you try to record, for instance, an explosion of 1,000,000 TNT blocks with tools like Fraps, Dxtory or Shadowplay, you would get nothing more than a slideshow. Even if your PC is fast enough for the targeted movie frame rate, it usually produces less smooth results than Minema. But keep in mind that this mod is designed for intermediate users that need to record cinematic or experimental Minecraft movies rather than for "normal" gameplay movies.
- Twitch stream integration was removed in MC 1.9, therefore there is no recording indicator anymore.
- Added back "pop" sound when starting or stopping recording.
- Removed the particle size modifier due to compatibility issues with MC 1.9.
- Increased capturing performance by using PBOs when available.
- Increased process pipe throughput by disabling internal stream buffering.
- Added ffmpeg with matching parameters as default encoder.
- Removed support for image formats other than TGA to simplify processing code.
- Disabled chunk preloading (incompatible with Minecraft 1.8).
- Major code rewrite for better stability and extendability.
- Added graphical config editor for the Forge mod list (accessible from the main menu).
- Using parts of the broadcast interface to indicate a currently ongoing video capture.
- Simplified chunk preloading with better compatibility.
- Replaced tiled rendering with off-screen framebuffer objects, which are much faster to capture and are fully compatible to shader.
- Removed profiler event code to fix performance issues and various crashes when used with other mods.
- Removed the somewhat silly encoder detection.
- Some config loader bug fixes.
- Re-implemented chunk preloading.
- Re-implemented smooth cam fix.
- Rewrote most of the code for Forge.
- Replaced synchronization patch by a new method that should work together with most other mods.
- Improved capturing performance for multicore CPUs.
- Improved encoder detection that is now looking for more places for an installed encoder.
- Extended overlay information.
- Sound logging and capturing isn't supported yet, will be re-implemented later.
- Note: tested for singleplayer only, will probably crash if you try to capture movies in multiplayer. Will be fixed later.
- Added optional patch to fix the tick synchronization in single player.
- The video capturer now automatically writes image files if the video encoder wasn't found.
- Localhost servers are now excluded from multiplayer restrictions.
- Cleaned up code to fix some potentional bugs and for better audio/video separation.
- Restructured minema.cfg for better understanding.
- Removed redundant capture.gui.preventPause option from the config file. (use F3+P instead)
- Fixed missing plop sounds.
- Fixed chunk preloading not working.
- Fixed capture not stopping when exiting the world.
- Fixed an exception when trying to capture sound when Minecraft was started with sounds disabled.
- Much better framerate locking (capture.limit.fps).
- The overlay is now rendered below the debug overlay when visible.
- Added capture.gui.lockMouse to lock the mouse during capture.
- Added capture.images.format and changed default image format back to PNG.
- The frame limit is now displayed in the overlay.
- Added capture.sound.auto to control whether the sound should be automatically recorded or not.
- Added mod metadata for Forge.
- Fixed compatibility issues with Forge-ModLoader (version 3.3.8 or higher required).
- Fixed flickering when using tiled rendering while "Advanced OpenGL" is enabled in the options.
- Added isCapturingVideo and isCapturingAudio methods to mod_Minema for other mods.
- Added capture.gui.preventPause to prevent the game from pausing if the window is not active.
- Added render.chunks.waitFor to freeze the game until all visible chunks are fully loaded (thanks to Hmpf for the help!).
- Fixed audio logging still running even if video recording is paused by the capture.skipGUI option.
- Added two rendering options to change the entity rendering distance and the particle limit.
- Re-enabled multiplayer support with limited options.
- Limited amount of sounds played simultaneously in one frame for sound recording.
- Fixed some sound recording bugs.
- Fixed uncaught exception on encoder startup errors.
- Fixed uncaught exception when changing window size during recording.
- Fixed sound logging and capturing sill being enabled when capture.sound.enabled is set to false.
- Fixed overlay always being recorded to video even if overlay.embed is set to false.
- Added sound logging and recording.
- Added recording stats overlay.
- Added framerate limiter.
- Disabled movie recording in multiplayer due to synchronization problems (single frame and audio capture still works).
- Fixed a crash when returning to the main menu while recording.
- Fixed previous frame sometimes being visible when in tiled rendering mode.
- Videos are now always saved in separate sub-directories.
- Added experimental tiled rendering feature for 4K, 8K and other high-resolution movie recording.
- Pressing Ctrl + F4 now creates a single image file based on the current settings.
- Reduced memory usage and improved frame capture speed.
- Dropped support for other image formats than TGA in favor of faster image writing.
- Extended maximum entity render distance and disabled entity frustum culling when recording.
- Fixed recording error for window sizes that aren't divisible by 2.
- Fixed jerky/locked smooth cam movements for lower framerates.
- Added the "capture.skipGUI" option that pauses recording if a GUI screen is visible.
- Added the "capture.clearChat" option to clear the chat text on the screen before recording.
- Added profiling points for the debug screen profiler.
- The bundle now uses x264 instead of FFmpeg, which may speed up encoding.
- Recording will now automatically stop when exiting the world.
- The sound will no longer be disabled during recording.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.1.
- Removed Apache Commons IO dependencies.
- Updated default FFmpeg parameters to use a nearly lossless quality quantization.
- Fixed a problem with the FFmpeg bundle not finding the ffmpeg.exe correctly for some systems.
- A "plop" sound will now signal the start of a recording session.
- The default FFmpeg parameters now use high quality quantization parameter instead of lossless encoding because of compatibility issues with the H.264 stream.
- Initial release.
- After movie capturing is finished, the integrated server may go into a "fast-forward" mode to re-sync with the real time.
- Minema v3.2 for Minecraft 1.9.4
- Minema v3.2 for Minecraft 1.9
- Minema v3.1 for Minecraft 1.8
- Minema v3.0 for Minecraft 1.7.10
GitHub repository: https://github.com/ata4/minema/
Please let me know about any forks of this mod you want to publish!
Download and installation notes:
- Move the .jar file to .minecraft/mods.
- Don't forget to remove the old installation when updating!
- To start and stop a recording session, simply press F4. The key can be configured in the key bindings menu.
If you're familiar with video encoding, it is highly recommended to use ffmpeg to compress videos on the fly. You can download ffmpeg here:
- Windows: http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/
- MacOS X: http://ffmpegmac.net/
- Linux: Use a packet manager of your choice and search for "ffmpeg".
Recommended ffmpeg parameters:
-f rawvideo -pix_fmt rgb24 -s %WIDTH%x%HEIGHT% -r %FPS% -i - -c:v libx264 -preset medium -qp 10 video.mp4
Lossless H.264 (RGB mode):
-f rawvideo -pix_fmt rgb24 -s %WIDTH%x%HEIGHT% -r %FPS% -i - -c:v libx264rgb -preset medium -qp 0 video.mp4
Note: starting with Minema v3.2, all frames need to be flipped vertically using "-vf vflip"!
Recommended third-party mods:
- Camera Studio - for smooth camera movements during recording.
Here's a great introduction video by loook:
And Yogscast's review with more examples how to use Minema with other mods:
With this mod, you can easily record ridiculously complex scenes, like 32000 eggs and arrows spawned simultaneously at one point with random velocity:
If you always wanted to know how it looks like when you flood your world with thousands of creepers, take a look at this:
Another video with additional optimizations to render extremely memory/CPU intensive TNT explosions:
A trippy minecart ride with enhanced graphics by Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders:
Here's an early 4K test recording.
A short TNT explosion video, inspired by this Reddit post:
A nice domino effect video, inspired by this Reddit post:
Videos recorded with MinemaBall_Lightning42
My other mods
Feb 27, 2011AtomicStryker posted a message on [1.12] Dynamic Lights - portable and moving lightsourcesPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Announcing: The AWESOME update
- rewritten from scratch to be a FML Coremod for Minecraft 1.4.2, requires Forge
- boosted efficiency A LOT, I'm positive it cannot be done any better now :3
- Dynamic Lights is now modular! See readme!
- configuration files for Dynamic Light modules can now be found at /config/
- global toggle Button can now be configured via Controls Menu
For those of you that don't know what FML Coremod means...
DRAG AND DROP INSTALL, YE GODS
I'll just put the readme here. Marvel at it's glory.
google code link
And you know the best part about this update?
Its already available. Just re-download off the 1.4.2 Forge link :3
This modification makes 'shining' items (default: Torch, Glowstone, Glowdust, Lit Pumpkin, Redstone, Lava Bucket, powered Minecart) illuminate everything around them if
1) the player has them equipped (in hand/armor)
2) they are dropped on the ground
3) another player has them equipped in Multiplayer
On top of that, burning Entities shine light, and Creepers about to explode light up!
You may add any Item ID you wish as shiny item, via the settings file. Also supports armor items!
Toggle button ingame:
The key is "L". You can turn all dynamic Lights on/off with it. The button can be rebound using the ingame options.
There is no limit to the number of lights you can create, note however they are fairly FPS-costly. You can disable modules to obtain better FPS!
I recommend using Optifine for replacing Notch's funky render code with slightly less funky rendering code.
The mod works in Multiplayer, yet is clientside, it cannot lag servers. Note however 'dropped' light sources will not necessarily prevent Mobs from Spawning, and neither will your handheld light.
Note: DO NOT INSTALL THE COREMOD ON SERVERS! It will crash on load.
See readme in your downloaded file.
Config Syntax help:How the config syntax works:
[DynamicLights_thePlayer, DynamicLights_dropItems and DynamicLights_otherPlayers configs]
* Possible setups:
* X := simple ID X, wildcards metadata
* X-Y := simple ID X and metadata Y
* X-Y-Z := simple ID X, metadata range Y to Z
There is a default value used as "setting", you can specify one by appending "=x" to the ID part
Valid Entry examples:
Torch minecraft id is "torch", will use the default light value (15)
Torch minecraft id is "wool"
Wool, magenta subtype (meta 2), will use a light value of 12
Wool BlockID, accepts metadata range [2..5]
Item ID range [314..317] covering golden armor, wildcarded meta/damage which means any value goes
Also unnecessarily specifying the default light value of 15, you could leave =15 out aswell
There no longer is numeric Block or Item id's. Use the string identifiers, google "Minecraft Data" to get a listing.
Values that cannot be mapped to anything will be logged and ignored
Downloads moved to:
On Merged classes/mods and sourcecode:
FML Coremod! Will not need merges <3 <3 <3
To other modders: See sourcecode. Adding your own Dynamic Lights is easy.
My other mods:
Feb 18, 2015Posted in: WIP Mods
New Stefinus guns mod!
Hello, welcome to my mod. Basically, this mod adds 3D guns to enjoy in your minecraft world and/or server! This is the New Stefinus guns mod since i had one, lost it and i remade it. In comparison to the last one, this one is better, adding attachements, LAN/multiplayer... This mod is NOT completed, so expect more in the future!
In this mod's current state, it adds 11 guns, the P90 (SMG), the MP7 (smg), the Galil (Assault Rifle), ScarH (Assault Rifle), the M14 DMR (semi-auto sniper), the FRF2 (bolt action sniper rifle), the Glock 17 (pistol), the Minimi (LMG), M60 (LMG), the M1014 (semi automatic shotgun) and the Remington M47 (shotgun). There are various items added for you to be able to craft these guns aswell. For now there are only 3 attachements: the silencer and reflex/red dot sight and the holographic sight.
Thank you Ryguyrocky and friends!
And thanks RippedRick
Go subscribe to these amazing people!
Pictures: (Disclaimer: I did NOT make the shaders mod used in these pictures!)
To - do list:
+ More guns
+ More attachements
+ Better HUD/GUI
Feel free to make one, but only give a link to my planetminecraft or minecraftforum post! Any other site is not by me and so is stolen. If you see a video that uses a different link, tell them!
Modpacks and servers:
You can add this mod to modpacks and servers, but only if you asked me! I'll probably say yes but it is just a way to check where my mod is going. If you make a server, tell me and I'll probably join it! Minecraft: Stefinus321
Terms & conditions:By downloading the mod you agree to the terms & conditions. This was created by me, Stefinus321, and so only I am allowed to distribute this mod anywhere. Every other site you want to post it on has to have a link to this page, and cannot have an own download link. Using URL shorteners for linking things of my mod and/or making money of that are forbidden, except for me. Putting this mod on other sites/adding this mod to modpacks is only allowed when asked for permission to the real modmaker. You can contact me on this site, on curse and planetminecraft.
FAQQ: What do I need for this mod to work? A: This NEEDS forge and Minecraft 1.7.10.
Q: How do I shoot? A: Shooting is bound to Attack/Destroy in the controls.
Q: How do I aim down sights? A: Aiming is bound to Use item/Place block in the controls.
Q: How do I reload? A: Reloading is by default bound to R, but you can change it in the controls.
Q: Can I play this on multiplayer? A: This IS LAN/server compatible!
Q: I have a crash, how do I send the report? A: Use something like pastebin and send me the link.
Q: Can I add your mod to a modpack? A: You are free to add this mod to modpacks and servers!
Q: Can I put this mod on other sites? A: Don't put this mod on other sites! If you want me to add it somewhere, ask me.
Nov 5, 2010Vattic posted a message on Faithful 32x32 Pack [UPDATE:RED CAT + CLAY!] (1.8)Posted in: Resource Packs
A double resolution texture pack that stays faithful to the original Minecraft textures.
(Screenshot by Gimlao)Download Links
For Minecraft v1.8
Snapshot downloads can be found here
Alternate textures for more recent versions can be found here.
Please post a request if you want a specific version added to this list.
1.7.x - Download (OptiFine Version)
1.6.1 - Download
1.5.x - Download
1.4.x - Download
1.3.x - Download
1.2.5 - DownloadMod Support
While trying to keep faithful to the original Minecraft I'm also trying to support both popular and requested mods. If you use a mod and would like to see it supported and it's NOT ON THIS LIST please post with a link.
Mod Support Downloads
Unofficial mod support downloads can be found here(these are files posted in this topic that I haven't found time to check yet).
To get some of the more advanced features you'll need to use MCPatcher. If you are not interested then just follow the basic instructions.
1) Download the latest pack from the download section.
2) Run Minecraft, select "Options...", select "Resource Packs", select "Open resource pack folder".
3) Drag and drop the downloaded pack into the resource pack folder.
4) Go back to Minecraft and select the Faithful 32x32 pack and you are done.
OR (Using both can break your game if you don't know what you're doing)
1) Download the latest pack from the download section or the customizer.
2) Run Minecraft, select Resource Packs, select "Open resource pack folder".
3) Drag and drop the downloaded pack into the resource pack folder.
3) Go back to Minecraft and select the Faithful 32x32 pack.
5) Close Minecraft.
6) Download the latest MCPatcher from this forum topic.
7) Run MCPatcher.
8) Select Options.
9) Make sure the HD Textures section of the form looks like this:
10) Select Mods.
11) Hit the Patch Button.
12) Close MCPatcher and you are done.
If are still having problems installing feel free to post a request for help. Try and describe what's going wrong in as much detail as possible.
1) Download the latest pack from the download section or the customizer.
2) Go to Start > Accessories > Run.
3) Type in %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin and hit enter.
3) Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the resource packs folder.
5) Find and download a suitable version of OptiFine from this forum topic.
6) Open the bin folder.
7) minecraft.jar with an archive editor (WinRar/7-Zip/etc).
8) Delete META-INF.
9) Open the downloaded OptiFine.
10) Drag and drop the contents of the OptiFine download into the open minecraft.jar.
11) Close both the OptiFine and minecraft.jar windows.
12) Run Minecraft.
13) Select Options > Animations
14) Click both Lava and Water until they both say Dynamic and you are done.
The pack was started by Vattic who created the bulk of the main pack and much mod stuff. Over the last two years more and more people have given their own time to help out. They all deserve enormous thanks.
Anything marked with a * is not in it's original form.
- Zombuster - basic ores*.
- GenuineSounds - hook/float and hearts.
- Justin8 - lilly pad and flower, and white wool block* with other wool recolours of his, and font*.
- Sword_Frog - sandstone block bottom, birch wood*, spruce sapling, and dead shrub.
- JKurtz87 - Mojang splash screen logo.
- CrazyErik - held map background.
- Gimlao - fixed the font spacing and again for 1.6.
- labtec901 - texture pack icon.
- DarKKn1ghT111 - HD Minecraft Logo*.
- Affinite - Iron Bars.
- Snowshoe - Snowman texture*.
- silentsource - ender crystal*.
- ExileUnlimited - Cocoa Plant*, Tripwire*, Cocoa Beans*.
- SupremX8 - trading gui*, and two of the creative guis.
- carlotta4th - creative mode survival gui*, beacon gui*.
- TheHalaran - Emerald Block*, XP bar, and Boss HP bar.
- Arionwt1997 - Ruby and Emerald items.
- some1insweden - fire charge*.
- jecowa - iron door.
- Samuil19/SLembas - potato+baked+poisonous*, carrot+golden*, pumpkin pie*, flower pot*, smoke particle, splash particle, bubble particle, drop particle, repair pane, cloth armor*, diamond armor, zombie villager, witch*, wither painting, Eye of Ender tweaks, TNT tweaks, Firework Particles, Firework Star*, Enchanted Book*, Christmas Chests*, Wither*, Wither Skeleton*, Bat, Wither Armor, Hopper GUI, Hopper Sides*, Hopper Item, Hopper Cart, Water Overlay, Activator Rail, Light Detector, Detector Rail ON, Dispenser Vertical, Dropper, Lava, Portal, Quartz*, Comparator Item, Compass*, TNT Cart, Netherbrick Item, Cave Spider, Redstone Block*, Hay Bale, Hardened Clay, Stained Clay, Block of Coal, Charcoal, Horse GUI, Horse Armor, Podzol, Sunflower, Tweaked Dandelion, Oxeye Daisy, Poppy, Tulips, Packed Ice, Red Sand, Clownfish*, Stream Icons, Coarse Dirt, Iron Trapdoor, Andesite/smooth, Diorite, Banners, Banner Base, Endermite, Enchanting GUI, Widgets Buttons, Banner Base, Banner Overlay, Barrier, Prismarine Shard, Slime Block Tweaks.
- King_M7 - three villager particles.
- Ivysaur1996 - potion effect icons*.
- SteelBrother - 1x2 painting, rain, Pumpkin and Jack 'o' lantern tweaks, Giant Red Mushroom cap tweaks, Achievement GUI tweaks, Horse Hearts*, Bubble Particle tweaks, Potion Particle tweaks, Drip Particle tweaks, XP Bar, Boss HP Bar.
- john4s13 - Gravel improvements.
- phrstbrn - Font braces spacing fix.
- Bufferzz - Quartz*, Quartz Ore*, Netherquartz Item*, Redstone Block*, Allium*, Peony*.
- DuckOfDuckness - Clock.
- David184 - Black Cat*.
- streak1 - Saddle.
- thaky - Lead, Name Tag*, Lead Knot, Horse Armor Items.
- EnderSlayer317 - Placeholder Tiled Water.
- Thantosss1220 - Tweaked Fish Raw/Cooked, Salmon Raw/Cooked, Pufferfish.
- CraftPotato13 - Slime Block*.
- Antoinounet - Horse Skeleton, Rabbit Raw*/Cooked*, Guardian*/Elder*.
- LajhuPG - Mutton Raw/Cooked.
- LuxiKeks - Rabbit Foot*, Armour Stand Item.
- DZCreeper - Rabbit Hide.
- BrotherHolmes - Rabbit Stew.
- creepit34 - Raw clay block.
- DrZhark - original Horse Textures*.
- Xaphobia - original Zombie Pigman skin*.
- Notch - the originals*.
- Kristoffer Zetterstrand - original paintings*.
Anything marked with a * is not in it's original form.
Banners and Signatures
- Zombuster - all cobblestone alts with "zombuster" in their name. The alt netherrack is an edit of his cobble.
- Justin8 - "old" lapis block.
- RevofEvil - old cocoa beans item.
- Sword_Frog - PremiumWood*, and alt "Suggested" mossy cobble.
- kmarkopl - Better Glass Mod.
- canaday426 - Baby Animals*, PremiumWood*, MicroCubes.
- o1ofco2 - pipe end, waterwheel*, wind generator*, and inspired design for terraformer. All for IndustrialCraft.
- mxms - Black Diamond mod items*.
- AzemOcram - Millénaire items*.
- JKurtz87 - Better Chest Mod.
- CrazyErik - Iron Rods and Underground Survival, and Weapons Mod*.
- AndutzU - "smooth" grass alt.
- medgno - "smooth" sand and gravel alts.
- celticguy08 - Portal Gun*, Compressed Cobblestone, CTM*, Store Blocks, leftler's extra BuildBraft pipes, Zipline*, Vending Machine*, BTW*, More Ores*, Equivalent Exchange*.
- dangerous59970 - SteamCraft*.
- Hug The Creeper - Better Than Wolves*.
- MCPixelart 1337 - Better Than Wolves*.
- alttbm - Coloured Glass Mod.
- SeptimusH - Dynamite Mod*.
- Timmie3054 - Railcraft*.
- jazeppie - AdditionalPipes.
- PieceMaker - Mods: IndustrialCraft, EE, and Iron Chests.
- shadowrat222 - IC2 Advanced Machines.
- Creepss - alt "thin mortar" mossy stone bricks.
- RickyTheHedgehog - MuttonCraft, SophisticatedWolves, Ores Drop Mores, Chain, and RedPower 2 computers*.
- JugneS - BTW*.
- Mx9 - BTW*.
- Kiajinn - Millénaire* and Randomite.
- NeilZar - Millénaire*.
- JamieH93 - Recipe Helper.
- Crawfish - BTW.
- ExileUnlimited - CTM sandstone. alt: chunky brick, chunky nether brick, "cobblestone style" Netherrack, decorative sandstone, sandstone, lapis ore, and grass style mycelium side.
- PAKAM45T3R - EE, Gravity Gun.
- Narzuhl - RP2, Backpack, and Railcraft*.
- Blueblade11 - Better Then BuildCraft and BTW.
- Maximo_Artorio - Thaumcraft, RP2, Mystcraft, WeaponMod, and TubeStuff.
- zebragrrl - original Stevian Villager skins.
- Alexmania - Forestry*, RP2, IC2 Gravitation Suite, Plugins for Forestry+2, Buildcraft, IC2, IC2 Nuclear Control, Computer Craft, TubeStuff, New Charging Bench/Advanced Power Management, Ender Storage, Railcraft, ChargePads, GregTech, ExtrabiomesXL, Logistics Pipes Unofficial, Portal Gun, CameraCraft, OmniTools, Thermal Expansion, WildCaves 3, Thaumcraft, MFFS, Twilight Forest, Extra Bees, Applied Energistics, and Barrels.
- Crunchy_Nut - Forestry Mod Support*.
- Bedo000 - Logistics Pipes modules.
- Boingboingsplat - *Ender Storage Mod Support*.
- siuhjinener - RP2.
- krisavi - RP2.
- carlotta4th - Alts: saplings (oak, pine, jungle, birch), netherwart + item, wheat, and map item All from her Modified Portal Texture Pack. Also Portal Gun mod. *Creative mode survival gui*, beacon gui pane, Additional BC Objects.
- Amneth - alt jungle wood + sapling.
- Spensa523 - two alt green apples.
- Piejacker875 - alt Pocket Edition style cyan flower.
- Drakynnan - Battlegear*, BaCoN, and Mo'Creatures.
- spooki - EE2 GUI panes.
- jamerst - More Pistons mod.
- SupremX8 - alt fire charge*.
- EarthBoundNess - alt nether brick "chunky + thin mortar".
- nick248 - Green Stone Wire.
- jecowa - BTW.
- MegaSergun - CTM glass.
- Fliffy101 - alt blue XP bar.
- Battosay - BTW paintings.
- robin4002 - IC2 MoreCompositeArmor mod support.
- NLZ - IC2 SeedManager mod support.
- Stefsarch7 - alt "thin mortar" cracked stone bricks.
- SteelBrother - Elemental Arrows and alt coloured server connection bars, Wireless Redstone GUIs, More Furnaces, alt Chunky Wooden* and Iron Door* Items, and alt New Cobble Style Piston, Furnace, Dispenser*, Granite.
- Mr_Mazzony - IC2 Advanced Alloys*, IC2, IC2:GregTech, alt: lapis ore style redstone ore, and lapis ore style coal ore.
- Dracyoshi - sparkles and plain cake alt inspiration.
- Codiferus17 - IC2 Gravitation Suite.
- Ascerin - Mystcraft.
- miner029 - Diamond Buckets+.
- Lady_Oolong - Thermal Expansion.
- dabuilder303 - Factorization, and Applied Energistics.
- Ivy - Factorization.
- xxlpxx3001/cyril96 - Factorization.
- Dead91 - RedPower2, Thaumcraft3, and Xeno's Reliquary.
- kilirion - Forestry, MFFS, IC2, IC2:Advanced Solar Panels, IC2:Petroleum Generator, Factorization, BC, IC2:Nuclear Control, IC2:QuantumPack.
- Kirazy - Thermal Expansion, and IC2:GregTech.
- K1slim - ComputerCraft, CC:MiscPeripherals, CraftGuide, IC2:CompactSolars, IC2:GregTech, and IC2:Gravitation Suite.
- hannon95 - EnchantingPlus, and Railcraft.
- Samuil19 - iPod mod.
- Phirestar - MystCraft, and Wildgrass ejhopkins.
- steevmau - Backpacks*.
- digger5 - IC2 DeFence.
- (william758) - IC2:Gravitation Suite.
- MDetonados - ThaumicBees/Magic Bees, and Minefactory Reloaded.
- Robosphinx - IC2, Steve's Carts.
- mak326428 - IC2:Advanced Solar Panels, ChickenChunks, IC2:Gravitation Suite, Mystcraft, Logistics Pipes.
- viiml - BC, Twilight Forest.
- smene - MiscPeripherals, Modular Force Fields System.
- Luigi799 - ExtrabiomesXL.
- AdrenalinX - Advanced Machines.
- Shiriyun - Railcraft.
- Streak2 - alt: Iron Bars Mob Spawner, and Old Cobble Style End Stone.
- Thantosss1220 - alt: Detailed Clownfish, and Snapshot Style Pufferfish.
- Kryostic - CTM: allium, blue orchid, dandelion, houstonia, oxeye daisy, poppy.
If you'd like to show your support for the pack then you can put one of these in your signature.
Just copy and paste the contents of the box under the banner you like into the box on this page and click Save Changes.
A double resolution texture pack that stays faithful to the original Minecraft textures.
[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/72747-/][img]http://faithful32x32.com/sig/faithfulbanner.png[/img][/url] A double resolution texture pack that stays faithful to the original Minecraft textures.Or this neat sig created by canaday426:
[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/72747-/][img]http://faithful32x32.com/sig/banner.png[/img][/url]Or this achievement banner inspired by Ecsport108:
It's fine for people to use stuff from the Faithful 32x32 pack so long as guidelines bellow are followed.
Things that are fine:
- Use as placeholders.
- Using as many textures as you've made yourself.
- Using the items or paintings.
- Use as base for mod textures.
- Give clear credit.
- Link back to the Faithful 32x32 thread.
- Be honest about what you are using.
- No money making links.
On remix/tweaked packs:
- Let's Players can share a modified copy with fans.
- Adventure map makers can provide modified copy to go along with it.
If either of the above apply:
- You must distribute through YouTube video descriptions or your series'/map's forum topic and not create a separate thread for the pack.
- To avoid people uploading a video just so they can upload a copy of the pack Let's Players must have a decent number of videos that use the pack and a decent number of subscribers.
- If I decide I don't want you using stuff from the pack then that is final. This will only be the case in unusual circumstances.
- These guidelines can be changed at any time.
- Nov 09 2014Red Cat and Raw Clay Block.
- Nov 02 2014Sponge and Sponge wet.
- Oct 12 2014Alex skin.
- Sep 28 2014Rabbits.
- Sep 14 2014Fast Leaves Fix, Guardian/Elder.
- Sep 01 20141.8 part 1
- Jul 06 2014Load of CTM stuff.
- Jun 25 2014Silverfish, Stream Icons.
- Jan 20 2014Acacia and Dark Oak Saplings, Ocelot, Black Cat, Siamese Cat, New Wool, CTM: Stained Glass, Acacia and Dark Oak Wood.
- Dec 02 2013Double Rose Bush, Pufferfish.
- Nov 04 2013Double Fern, Peony, Azure Bluet.
- Oct 25 20131.7 Support.
- Sep 09 2013Mods: Barrels, More Furnaces, IC2:QuantumPack.
- Sep 02 2013Mods:IC2 Advanced Solar Panels, Forestry, Thaumic Bees, Magic Bees, MineFactory Reloaded, Xeno's Reliquary.
- Jul 28 20131.5 mod support push.
- Jun 30 20131.6 Update
- Jun 17 2013FTB stuff again.
- Jun 03 2013FTB direwolf20 pack 5.3.2
- Apr 21 2013Black Cat, Saddle, Bookshelf, Cave Spider, Achievement GUI tweaks.
- Mar 20 20131.5 CTM Support,
- Mar 17 2013Mods:Backpacks, ComputerCraft, CraftGuide, Diamond Buckets_, EnchantingPlus, Factorization, IC2 Advanced Solar Panels, IC2 DeFence, IC2 Gravitation Suite, IC2 GregTech, IC2 MoreCompositeArmor, Plugins for Forestry 2, Railcraft, Steve's Carts, TubeStuff, Twilight Forest, Wireless Redstone.
- Mar 08 20131.5 Support.
- Feb 24 2013Mod:Ender Storage, Forestry, GravityGun, IC2, Steve's Carts, Thaumcraft, Thermal Expansion, FTB Direwolf20 Pack.
- Feb 23 2013Mod:Additional BC Objects, ComputerCraft, Misc Peripherals, CraftGuide, EnchantingPlus, IndustrialCraft2, Advanced Solar Panels, ChargePads, CompactSolars, GregTech, Petroleum Generator, iPod mod, MystCraft, Railcraft, Twilight Forest, Wildgrass ejhopkins.
- Feb 10 2013Main:Font tweak, Endermen/Spider/Dragon fix, Wither, Wither Skeleton, Bat. Mod: Factorization, Gravity Gun, Portal Gun, Thaumcraft3, Twilight Forest.
- Feb 02 2013Mods:BuildCraft Alpha, ComputerCraft, Forestry, Iron Chests, MiscPeripherals, MFFS, OmniTools, Railcraft, Steve's Carts, Thaumcraft3, Thermal Expansion.
- Jan 28 2013FTB d20 pack.
- Jan 21 2013Mod: RedPower2.
- Jan 13 2013ChickenChunks, Factorization, CC MiscPeripherals.
- Jan 07 2013CameraCraft, Diamond Buckets+, OmniTools, Railcraft, Thermal Expansion, WildCaves 3.
- Jan 02 2013Mods:Tekkit, ccSensors, immibis MFFS.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.