Hey Parzi, great work on the mod! It's number 1 on my "Best Mods List" right now. But whenever I try to post a suggestion on your forum, there is no "New Thread" button! Do you have to get a membership or something?
P.S., these are my suggestions:
1) Maybe you could make a "Create your own ridable ships section, where you can build a ship out of blocks and then make the ship fly. Currently I am using archimedes ships mod plus to do this, but sometimes it glitches.
2) You could make a block that bounces back proton torpedos, for a death star roleplay thing? so maybe you could spawn INSIDE the ship next to the death star and fly through a trench to the porthole and the porthole could be made out of the "Bouncing-Back Block" so if you missed the torpedo shot, you would have to pull out and try again.
3) When you use a hyperdrive to travel to another planet, is there a way to make you spawn INSIDE the ship?
4) Can you have mobs control ships? like actually have them chase you and shoot at you . . . if this isn't possible though, maybe you could make ships that are from your opposite faction have their own "brain", like other mobs.
5) Can you add laser turrets and such?
6) Can you add ships from the jedi and sith?
Thanks for listening, and I'm sorry if this is too much, I just think that this would make this mod a lot more fun!
Yes, unfortunately, to combat spam issues we have to require a (free) account to be able to post stuff. We don't send you emails or anything, so hopefully, that doesn't deter people from submitting their ideas, so keep 'em flowin!
1) We'd love to do that, but archimedes ships has been around a long time and has gotten it working way better than we could. It's just a little too out of the scope of PSWM. You might be delighted with what we have coming in 2.0, though.
2) That's definitely something to take into consideration, some sort of "ray-shielded" block
3) The hyperdrive system is being completely reworked for 2.0, with this included.
4) Also something we're hoping to add for 2.0
5) If you mean things like these or these, we're still debating that. Probably in the future, but not at 2.0.
6) Maybe. The Jedi and Sith were both pretty light on faction-specific ships so there wouldn't be much.