A new MITE R196 world record !
Seed name is:
That seed is really something else ! X-Hills biome, with many animals around, tons of gravel, and lots of readily exposed Copper Veins. Right near at spawn, there is a cliff with several gravel veins, and two of those can allow you to get easy secure (albeit tiny) shelters right inside a cliff's face, but not too high, so it is easy to setup a "jump to enter" entrance.
I managed to reach the Copper Pickaxe in only 11 days without dying even once ! But I got a few close calls there lol !
Actually, it took a bit less than 11 days, because I actually finished a tiny bit past midnight of Day 10, probably somewhere between Midnight and 2 AM of the very beginning of Day 11. I could have finished way earlier near the beginning of day 10 instead if I didn't make a few mistakes, too. For example, I took way too much gravel near the end.
Image 1: Crafting a SILVER Tool Bench. This is really what will propel your progress forward the most. If you craft a copper tool bench instead, you'll have to grind gravel until you accumulate 36 Copper Nuggets. With the silver one, by the time you reach 27 Copper Nuggets, you probably already have your Silver bench. So keep your silver for the bench, you can probably shave off several days that way.
Image 2: Sweeeeet copper pickaxe crafting time !
Image 3: Standing in my super-tiny "cliff face shelter" entrance with my brand new copper pickaxe.
Image 4: The same, but I brightened the image.
Some Tricks & Tactics:
- Not bothering with seeds at all.
- Nearly all the wood goes to wooden shovels.
- Make 4 bowls with 1st hatchet then slowly go all the way up to 16 bowls (to milk cows).
- Making a small clay oven early will pay off. That is the only one I made.à
- Before oven, eat steak 1st, keep less meat for cooking later.
- Keep only as many "nearly spent wooden shovels" as you will need to cook meat, fully break the rest.
- A club can be very useful. Saved my life vs a skeleton, and jump-one-hit-crit on chickens makes killing them a snap.