Great job! I wish I had the motivation to do that.
Will you be posting a downloadable map once it's finished?
Thanks, I'll check if there's any caves nearby. I never get the "You can't sleep now, there's monsters nearby" message when I sleep though. I may need to check my backdoor and see if any mobs have gotten in. Or the mobs may be just far enough not to mess with me, but close enough to hear.
Still, my money's on them spawning in the mines.
EDIT: I want to add that I haven't been in the mines for a LOONNGGG time, so I have no idea what's down there.
So lately in PE I've been building this cave-like house in the side of a hill. It's really nice and all, but I'm starting to question some design choices... Since it's in survival mode, I need to worry about mobs coming in. I built my mine inside of the house, down the hall. There's torches around the entrance of the mine, so it stay's relatively light there, but if a zombie spawns there, the only thing stopping it from coming into my house are 2 wooden doors. The creepy thing is that every now and then, sometimes even when it's daytime, I hear the ambient sounds of hostile mobs... Is there anything you would change?
MCreator does allow you to look at and edit the java source code of your mod, so when you think about it, you COULD make the best mod of the month, however, it seems that most people don't use that feature.
Sorry to bump this thread but I would like to say something.
1) Just because you use MCreator does not make you are a noob.
2) MCreator is not crappy and is actually very nice. The person who made it was talented.
3) I am a programmer but encase you haven't noticed, there is a difference between Pure Java/Java Swing, and OpenGL Java. OpenGL Java can be hard to learn for a lot of people. MCreator allows people to easily create a mod, and then look at the source code which helps learn more about creating a block, item, key bind, etc.
4) ArjulTheEngineer is right, it could be personal problems/responsibilities that limits the amount of time that the said person has to learn a programming language and create a mod.
5) Code from MCreator does not "Crash every 5 minutes" you must have gotten, if you have ever even tried, a bad MCreator mod. The code from MCreator actually works quit well.
6) MCreator mods shouldn't be banned because of few peoples opinions. There are a lot of people (the majority of the community who mods Minecraft) who would be willing to use an MCreator mod.
7) It's the people, not MCreator which makes crappy, low-quality, non-creative mods.
So to sum it all up, keep MCreator mods because many of them may be good, and banning them would only discourage the people who use it. MCreator is great for beginners in modding, and if you can code in OpenGL Java, good for you, but many feel comfortable with MCreator.
Here she is
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($319.99 @ SuperBiiz)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i v2 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($85.99 @ NCIX US)
Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($114.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($119.99 @ Adorama)
Storage: OCZ Trion 100 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($78.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($43.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: MSI Radeon HD 7950 3GB Video Card ($445.00)
Case: NZXT Phantom 630 Windowed Edition (White) ATX Full Tower Case ($145.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Power Supply: EVGA 600B 600W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($38.98 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($18.89 @ OutletPC)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM (64-bit) ($124.75 @ OutletPC)
Monitor: HP 20xi 60Hz 20.0" Monitor ($118.00 @ B&H)
Keyboard: Thermaltake eSPORTS Meka Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Thermaltake TALON Blue LED Wired Optical Mouse ($18.53 @ Amazon)
Headphones: Logitech G930 7.1 Channel Headset ($79.99 @ Amazon)
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-04-20 04:24 EDT-0400
only paid 1200 for it all
MINECRAFTIAN SCHOOLS MAP
I'm currently developing a map that includes 2 different schools (Both high school, different degsins). Feel free to include it in YT videos, write about it, or use it in servers, but please do give me credit!
AGAIN: THIS IS A WIP MAP.
Screenshots on the way!
0.15.0 is a big let down. It has nothing we wanted. It only has realms so far. :/
I want to begin to use Unity to make some games. I think it would be a good starting point for beginning making 3D games. I have made GUI programs and console apps but have yet to start creating 2D/3D games. Before I start with Unity I would like to know some benefits and drawbacks of using Unity to create games.