Lol That Is Express (Every Time When I Type An Capital Letter) An Sorry Im Just 13 Years An This Isnt My Basic Language.. In Every Stage There Are Spawning Mobs (On Stage 1 Not)..... Some Of My Friends Helped Me Testing It And At There Pc They Just Spawned.... The MobArena Name I Will Change Thanks For The Tip... THe Chests Are Like That Because In The Last Stage (Morgan) You Can Buy Super Good Armor... But It Is Much Gold So..
1. Never NEVER place command blocks in plain sight.
2. The last part of the parkour in level 1 is almost impossible to me, perhaps there's a trick to it, but I didn't get it.
3. In the caves in level 2 there is a hole in the ground that lead directly to the redstone.
4. No enemy minions spawning even on hard difficulty.
5. Mob arena is just some mobs spawning 2 blocks away from you. The villager helps a lot since there is always at least one zombie interested in him.
6. The amount of chests along the road is way too much.
7. The amount of spawnpoint is also way too much. It's as if something dangerous is popping up every time, but I think #4 is involved in that.
8. I encountered a skeleton right before the boss battle in level 1. I had to run away since skeletons in minecraft are like pro-Legolasses. Every time I killed it and went back another one spawned. Oh, oooh. Untill I noticed I could just sprint passed it and press the button.
9. The information when entering the boss battle is too much to read before getting swarmed with zombies. The information on it is also hard to understand.
10. I did not see the boss in level 1. Perhaps it's because I didn't walk the path.
11. Please work on your english (a and an) and Don't Write A Capital Letter For Every Word You Type.
12. Make it so that you automatically spawn back up at the start of the parkour in level one instead of having players to swim to the nearest command block. Also when you take the sidepath you can't get back and have to start over the parkour. Also a button was missing from one of the command blocks.
I'd rather think this is a WIP-map instead of a released map. It looks pretty decent but there are just many shortcomings you need to work on first before expanding the map.
I have been working on a new quiz format. It's kind of complicated though but it is based on the former Belgian TV-show: "Eén jaar gratis" (One year free).
The quiz goes as following:
1. You have a quizmaster that asks questions (self-invented/-prepared).
2. At the start two randomly choosen players stand on the platform (one on red, one on blue), the others stand wherever they want.
3. Next the quizmaster says the topic of the question (for example Minecraft).
4. All "other" players choose a side (red or blue) based on who they think will answer the question correct.
5. Next the quizmaster asks the question (for example How many wooden blocks do you need to craft a wooden hoe? a. 1 b. 2 c. 3)
6. Both players on platforms type their answer in chat (for example: blue: 1, red: 3)
7. Red is correct and the quizmaster gives all players that chose red a share of 100 points. (for example 1 person stood on red (so 2 players, answerer included), they both get 50 points, 3 people: 33 points, 4 people: 25 points....)
8. The two players with the least points now go stand on the platforms and the cycle repeats.
9. After 15 questions (more or less you choose) the two players with the least points have to play the finale: more or less.
10. The quizmaster asks a question of which the second to last player gets to choose whether he makes the guess or not, if not the player standing last has to make the guess. (for example: what is the id number of a burning furnace, the second to last passes it through to the last).
11. After the guesser made his guess the other player gets to say if it's more or less (for example the guesser guesses 50, the other says "more")
12. The player that is right stays in the game, the other one is out of the game (for example: in the this case a burning furnace is id 62 so the other player is right by saying more and thus stays in the game).
The idea is that you start with a group of people and after every episode the player that loses the final is out. When there are 4 left, the best two play the final where the player in first gets to choose whether or not to pass the question.
I know it is kind of complicated but I was playing around with commands and wanted to make a game out of it. I plan to make it different in the future by instead of questions make the players with the least scores do a mini-game against each other and the others have to guess who'll win.
Here is a link to download the map so far. All credit for the looks of the map go to Chip0p0. I just made some adjustments and ofcourse did all the command stuff (just basic things). If you have any ideas or suggestions please let me know.
I would replace the grass on the continent with the lava and the volcano to something else so you get a distinct different world of good and evil.
Also, use for every region a different building style. For example In one zone you can have buildings on poles in the water, the other has ruins, the other is like an old western city,...
1. You don't start on the position you're supposed to start
2. Almost none of the levels work properly
3. The levels that do work are very boring
4. The onliest moment I felt like something was going to happen was when I was teleported to the 12th century. Only to find out that after pressing the wooden button my adventure there stopped immediatelly and the end of the game was there even when there was still a 9th level to do. A 9th level where nothing was. I don't know if that was intentional but it made me confused.
5. Let me tell something about the levels. Level 1 with some kind of mastermind didn't work, it didn't tell me if I was right or wrong. + When I asked for more resources I only got 4 (no redstone).
6. Level 2 was unispriational and boring you jsut have to click the button.
7. Some levels were just empty with chests with nothing in them. Other levels were literally empty.
8. I wrote more text in this feedback then there was in the map. Yet, I still think I managed to write fewer spellingmistakes then there were in the map. (and this is a person speaking with English as 3rd language).
9. I started in creative.
10. I got teleported at random times to a certain level, nothing to see and nothing to do there.
11. The parkour doesn't work. Some jumps are impossible (f.e. a ladder with a fence above)
In short nothing was good at this map. I believe I wasted my time in playing and writing this comment, but I do this in order to prevent other people of playing the game because it is truly horrible. Also the topic is just badly organised with nothing that could attract people. The onliest reason I played is because I want to give everyone a chance.
Why 1? The idea of being teleported and trapped in the 12th century is the only thing that could interest me. Start again and make a map where a 21st century person is trapped in the 12th century and make an adventure of it with puzzles.
Here is the answer to the ocelot ridle. Don't open the spoiler if you fully want to enjoy the game.
Ocelot is the answer because it has green in its totem and no blue, while other totems have or blue or no green and the others aren't tameable. After the colourcheck I had pig, chicken and ocelot left. And the ocelot is the onliest one you can tame