Sorry about the vacation and not letting you know about it. This is my work in progress...
- Registered Member
Member for 6 years, 6 months, and 23 days
Last active Sun, Jun, 9 2013 19:41:30
- 1 Follower
- 39 Total Posts
- 173 Thanks
May 11, 2013 Posted in: WIP Mods
Jul 24, 2012Posted in: WIP ModsQuote from blockmaster112
i need help every time i create a new level about 20 minutes later minecraft crashes i installed minecolony like it said to in the forum and even watched vids about it and yet i still get this error message
Don't build barracks in version RC19 (18a).
You can try test version RC20 on minecolony forums.
Jul 17, 2012Posted in: WIP Mods
change blokc id 140 to another (up to 255) in the minecolony.properties
Jul 15, 2012Test version of Minecolony RC20 was released herePosted in: WIP Mods
Lass2248, don't build barracks if you are using RC19.
ModernSniper16, use bank to convert materials to coins or withdraw money from the town hall.
Jul 2, 2012Don't build barracks chest. It will be available in the next version of Minecolony.Posted in: WIP Mods
Jul 1, 2012Posted in: WIP ModsQuote from Munchkin9
Having some issues getting this working with a bugger load of other mods. I've fixed all id issues but now it crashes with something about a NullPointerException. Apparently related to BuildCraft. I haven't tested out if BuildCraft is the only mod that doesn't work with it. What are the known incompatibilities? Is BuildCraft one of them?
Try to ask on the Buildcraft thread.
There is a compatibility list on the minecolony forums. Maybe people can help as well.
Quote from FunnyMonkey4
i LOVE this mod but it is all fine untill in the last case in the middle of building my town hall it says saving chunks and then come up with a black screen the a white box containing i think words flashes up please help cause i love this mod soooo much!
Show a crash report if you can.
Barracks cause a game crash.
Quote from theroz
bugs that must get fixed:
barracks (totally broken)
builders (when UPGRADING town hall, builders will build behind the building and will cause builders to have problems starting).
town hall (sometimes doesnt spawn chest automaticually).
miner (removes his own stairs to the surface).
lumberjack (sometimes they don't find trees that even is next to lumberjacks chest)
baker (when he doesn't have a hut, he will spam the chat completely).
deliveryman's hut (builders have problems finish the uprgade for deliveryman's hut level 4).
a special idea(unrequired)
worker's tools (in the properties file there should be a worker's tool ID where you can put different IDs that workers will use for example:
MinershovelID=269;277;273;256;27355 which are woodenshovel;diamondshovel;stoneshovel;ironshovel;emeraldshovel
Why do you think barracks are broken? There is no information about barracks in the OP and you can't get barracks chest without cheating. Barracks will work in the next update.
Town hall shouldn't spawn chests automaticly.
Other issues are known. Thanks for bug report.
May 4, 2012Minecolony RC19 for Minecraft 1.2.5Posted in: WIP Mods
- Roads! Specify your road block ID in the MineColony.properties file (defaults to gravel), and villagers will walk faster on that block and will prefer to walk on it.
- Overhaul of worker chat messages (e.g. fixed unnecessary salary/hut demands, duplicate messages, message spam, not reporting tools etc)
- Town population calculation changed. You will now have a max of 4 unhoused citizens crowded around the townhall chest, after that you will need citizen chests, and for over 8 villagers you need to build them houses.
- Fixed workers dropping too many items on death
- Added torches to the attics of houses
- Speech sounds can be disabled via the MineColony.properties file
- Many performance improvements (less lag)
- Much improved farm layout, he will no longer dig up your town
- Now collects seeds from tall grass (collects 3 seeds and then returns)
- Farmers now clear snow off their farms
- No longer starts with seeds in his chest - give him some, or build the chest near long grass!
- No longer increases his farm radius by 5 every build level. Reduced to 1 every build level
- Default build radius down to 5.
- Will now put excess seeds in his chest for other farmers to use
- Fixed wheat only dropping 1 seed, now properly drops between 1-3
- Now works with tools thrown to him
- Fixed putting items in the wrong chest
- Fixed bug where he wouldnt add items to an existing stack in the chest
- Much more accurate messages explaining what items he needs
- New model and animations
- Fixed his dogs skins and model
Mar 30, 20121.2.4 is released.Posted in: WIP Mods
Not all fixes and new features included. Expect another update somewhere soon.
Mar 26, 2012There is a test release for mc 1.2.4 on MineColony forumsPosted in: WIP Mods
Feb 12, 2012What does he say hes trying to build? The first line. Bed?Posted in: WIP Mods
And what do you mean 'give it to him'. Did you put it in a chest somewhere for him to take?
Feb 12, 2012Minecolony RC17 for Minecraft 1.1 is releasedPosted in: WIP Mods
We've finally finished the update to the builder that started with RC16. The update fixes the materials portion of the builder AI so buildings are no longer free. You will have to supply materials for building houses. Good luck getting townhall4 going.
We've added support for walls. There are 3 types of 'walls' which floorplans can support. The description should be in the builder.txt file.
There are 2 new buttons on the chest blocks. Recall: which brings back the people from that chest. Repair: places a build sign for the existing level of the house. Lastly, the build button is disabled if there are no more levels of that structure.
Jan 15, 2012Posted in: WIP Mods
you didn't copy minecolony.properties to the .minecraft folder.
Jan 11, 2012Make Minecolony for SMP much harder then you think.Posted in: WIP Mods
Jan 2, 2012feel free to use minecolony banner in your signaturePosted in: WIP Mods
Dec 12, 2011Posted in: WIP ModsQuote from LosEagle
When i installed it it runned fine but now when I have more buildings I have lag issues which makes it almost unplayable :sad.gif: please optimize this mod a little. In millenáire I never had so many lags and I had about 140 FPS :/ but this mod is my most favorite so waiting for next update and hope everything will be ok when you release it
There shouldn't be big lags. Check your miner, builder or delivery man, maybe they are stuck somewhere and cause lag spikes.
Quote from Cookzors
How deep does the miner mines? I wounder if he could get Diamonds and gold to me :smile.gif:
Upgrade the miner's hut and he will dig deeper. If I'm right, second lvl will give you gold and iron, third - diamonds.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.