You are not expected to understand this.
Biome changes: Forests
Coloured stone and stone bricks
Stop the corruption!
Dirt (Reserved for the worst suggestions)
Stone (Could ruin Minecraft)
Lapis Lazuli (Bad suggestion)
--- Anything above this line is NO SUPPORT ---
Redstone (Both good and bad)
--- Anything below this line is SUPPORT ---
Diamond (+1 rep)
Bedrock (reserved for the best suggestions)
Tree Farm - Every post, the village gets 5 wood. Auto-built
- Increased Farm size - Wood earnings increased to eight per post. 4 posts. Requires Wood x 30, Stone x 10
- Mega-farm - Earnings increased again, to +12 wood per post. 8 posts. Requires Wood x 100, Stone x 20
- Giga-farm - Earnings increased once more to +16 wood per post. +10 def. 12 posts. Requires Wood x 150, Stone x 30
- Extra-farm - Increases wood earnings by one. 1 post! Requires Wood x 60, Stone x 15. Repeatable.
Wall Upgrade - +30 def. 4 posts. Requires Stone x 50
- Thick wall - Double the toughness! +30 def. 6 posts. Requires Stone x 50
- Giant Pit - A few monsters are surely going to fall into there. +15 def. 4 posts. Requires Iron Shovel x 1
- Spikes - Sharp spikes that catch unsuspecting mobs. +40 def. 10 posts. Requires Iron x 20
- Water Turrets - Splashes of water that slow down monsters a bit (by 2 posts) and kill up to 5 endermen. They also decrease the power of creepers by one. Uses 2% of water reserves every night. 6 posts. Requires Iron x 15
- Spider protection: A big overhang will say goodbye to spiders climbing over your defenses. 4 posts. Requires Stone x 50
- Zombie Lure - Diverts 50% of zombies to this stinking lump of flesh. 6 posts. Requires Rotten Flesh x 10
- Armour Plating: Level 1: A bit of iron will keep those mobs banging for some time! 6 posts. +30 def. Requires Iron x 30
-- Armour plating: Level 2: Even more iron to keep out the mobs. +50 def. 10 posts. Requires Iron x 50
--- Armour Plating: Level 3 - A very strong wall of iron. +70 def. 14 posts. Requires Iron x 100
---- Armour Plating: Level MAX - Pretty much turns the entire wall into one huge piece of iron. +100 def. 20 posts. Requires Iron x 150
- Golden Lock - This special type of lock holds the gates tight shut. It also has a special shine that hurts some mobs... +40 def. 6 posts. Require Gold x 40
- MOAR REINFORCEMENTS - MOAR!!1!! NAO!!1 +150 def. 30 posts. Requires Iron x 100, Diamond x 10
- Defense Pledge - Gives the village between 99 to 201 defense. One night. 10 posts. Requires Iron x 50, Diamond x 2
- Diamond Defense - Uses precious diamonds for defense! +200 def. 20 posts. Requires Diamond x 40
- Wooden Barrier - A sturdy barrier. Made of wood. WARNING: May cause splinters. 8 posts. Requires Wood x 80.
- Auto-Arrow cannon - A special machine hat can power up arrows. Fires 20 a day for 3 def. per arrow. 10 posts. Requires Iron x 20, Redstone x 40, Gunpowder x 10
- Auto-TNT cannon - Fires away TNT! Up to 10 TNT is fired per day, For 10 def. per TNT. 12 posts. Requires Iron x 100, Redstone x 80
- Auto-Power TNT cannon - BOOM! Up to 10 power TNT per day, 20 def. each. 16 posts. Requires Iron x 110, Redstone x 100
- Fake Tunnels - A few mobs will fall down there thinking there is a tunnel to the town... but they won't realise the water is one block deep... +50 def. Requires Diamond Shovel x 1, 10% of water
Mines - A good old 3x3 tunnel. Gather important resources from it. 1 post! Requires Wood x 5
- Stone Quarry - Automatically collects 1 stone every post. 2 posts. Requires Stone Pickaxe x 1
-- Advanced Quarry - Collects 2 stone every post. 6 posts. Requires Stone Pickaxe x 1
- Branching mines - Branch mines. More efficient than a big 3x3 tunnel. Yields more items. 4 posts. Requires Wood x 15
-- Deeper mines - Go deeper and find more resources! 8 posts. Requires Torch x 20, Wood x 40
--- Ore-specific mines - There is a mine for each ore once this building is done! 12 posts. Requires Torch x 50, Wood x 60, Wooden planks x 100
- Hardened Pickaxes - Pickaxes lose less durability from mining. 20 posts. Requires Iron x 40.
-- Mining inspiration - boosts mining by 15. 15 posts. Requires Diamond x 5
- Mining Pledge - Mining efficiency is doubled. 25% chance of bringing back Megadrill. Durability loss is not doubled. (Diamond pickaxe wold provide 90 objects, but will lose only 45 durability) 10 posts. Requires Iron Pickaxe
- Operation: Megadrill - Collects 1000 random resources. Requires Iron x 100, Redstone x 100, Diamond Pickaxe (900+ durability)
- Magma Mines - Allows you to gather lava for more projects! 10 posts. Requires Iron x 50
- TNT mines - Allows TNT to be used at the mines (20 resources each) and Power TNT (110 resources each). 10 posts.
- Lapis Mine - Allows Lapis Lazuli to be mined! 2 posts.
Forge - Use it for smelting, and getting better resources from items! 5 def. 2 posts. Requires Stone x 20, Wood x 10, Coal x 10
- Fires - Some mobs can't stand the heat! +30 def. 4 posts. Requires Coal x 30
- Lava Heater - Ouch! The heat will burn the feet of the mobs. +40 def. 6 posts. Requires Lava x 40, Iron x 20
-- Powered lava heater - The redstone and the extra lava make the heater a lot more powerful! +60 def. 8 posts. Requires Lava x 60, Redstone x 60
- Lava Cannon - Fires 10 lava every day. 5 defense per lava. 10 posts. Requires Iron x 200
- Heated Armour Plating - Heats up all armour plating, giving it x1.5 def. 16 posts. Requires Lava x 50
- Toxic gases - These gases are surely useful... *spray* +50 def. Requires Iron x 20, Gold x 10
Pump - Gives you extra water when built. 4 posts. Requires Iron x 15
Extra water storage - A large tank allows you to store 150% water! 6 posts. Requires Iron x 40
- Water supply expansion - A good pump in adds 30% water! 6 posts. Requires Iron x 50
- Emergency Water Supply - Makes the pumps run so fast that 20% of water is restored. 10 posts. Requires Redstone x 20, Iron x 20
- Water collector - Collects water that is inside the ground and makes water run out more slowly. 10 posts. Requires Redstone x 100, Iron x 80
- Water delivery - A lot of emeralds can cause a village to donate a lot of water... Adds 50% water. 1 post! Requires Emerald x 50.
- Reinforced well - The attack doesn't do as much damage to it. 8 posts. Requires Iron x 40
- Operation: Rainstorm - Fully restores all water and downgrades all creepers by 25% for five days. 20 posts. Requires Redstone x 80, Iron x 60, Gold x 40, Diamonds x 2 (WARNING - Can only be used once, unless under special circumstances)
- Water pledge - Restores 1% of water. 6 posts. 25% chance of making Rainstorm available again. Repeatable.
- Lightning strike - Strikes the Ender Dragon with lightning, Making it lose between 141 and 799 health. 20 posts. Requires Redstone x 100, Diamond x 8. Repeatable.
- Magic Well - Allows iron and gold slabs to be thrown in to increase defense, durability or efficiency of a certain thing. 18 posts. Requires Stone x 200, Iron x 20, Wood x 10
Crafting items there can get you useful items like weapons, bricks and other useful items. 1 post! Requires Wood x 10, Stone x 10
- Advanced Crafting - More powerful crafting that can craft more types of items. 4 posts. Requires Wood x 40, Stone x 40, Iron x 10
-- Super Advanced Crafting - Even more powerful crafting that allows you to craft all sorts of things! 9 posts. Requires Wood x 90, Stone x 90, Iron x 40
- Architect Study - Provides one blueprint every 20 posts. 10 posts. Requires Wood x 120, Iron x 80, Gold x 20
-- Advanced Architect Study - Provides a blueprint every 15 posts. 15 posts. Requires Wood x 50, Stone x 20, Iron x 10, Gold x 100
- Scientific Workshop - Every very rare blueprint gives a free technology. 20 posts. Requires Wood x 100, Stone x 80, Iron x 60, Gold x 40, Redstone x 20
- Factory - Crafting requires 25% less resources.
- Efficient building - All upgrades have their costs reduced by 25%! 6 posts.
- Cookie Café - Cookies can be crafted with 2% of the food and some cocoa beans! 1 post! Requires Wood x 20
-- Cookie Premium Pack - Allows you to have a rare chance of making super cookies. Gives 5 cookies + 1 super cookie upon construction. 2 posts.
--- Special Cookies - Allows cookies to be made that boost special actions. 2 posts.
- Slab Crafting - Allows slabs to be crafted, along with Bedrock. 4 posts. Requires Iron x 40
- Industrial Pledge - Doubles all construction for 20 posts. 12 posts
- Power Working I - posts now have a 25% chance to count as two construction points! 2 posts. Requires Stone x 10, Wood x 10
-- Power Working II - posts now have a 50% chance to count as two construction points! 4 posts. Requires Stone x 30, Wood x 30
--- Power Working III - posts now have a 75% chance to count as two construction points! 6 posts. Requires Stone x 60, Wood x 60, Iron x 10
---- Power Working IV - posts now have a 100% chance to count as two construction points. 10 posts. Requires Stone x 90, Wood x 90, Iron x 30
----- Power Working V - posts now have a 25% chance to count as three construction points! 15 posts. Requires Stone x 125, Wood x 125, Iron x 50, Gold x 10
------ Power Working VI - posts now have a 50% chance to count as three construction points! 20 posts. Requires Stone x 160, Wood x 160, Iron x 75, Gold x 25
------- Power Working VII - posts now have a 75% chance to count as three construction points! 25 posts. Requires Stone x 200, Wood x 200, Iron x 100, Gold x 50
-------- Power Working OVERLOAD - posts now have a 100% chance to count as three construction points! 25 posts. Requires Stone x 200, Wood x 200, Iron x 100, Gold x 50, Diamond x 2
- Durable Creations - 50% extra durability to all creations. 12 posts. Requires Iron x 60
- Looting Creations - Bonus yield given by these tools! 20 posts. Requires Iron x 30, Diamond x 15
- Chest I - Increases storage to a maximum to 500. 1 post. Requires Wood x 30
-- Chest II - Increases storage to a maximum to 1000. 2 posts. Requires Wood x 75
--- Chest III - Increases storage to a maximum to 2000. 4 posts. Requires Wood x 120
---- Chest IV - Increases storage to a maximum to 4000. 8 posts. Requires Wood x 180
----- Chest V - Increases storage to a maximum to 6000. 12 posts. Requires Wood x 240
------ Chest VI - Increases storage to a maximum to 10000. 16 posts. Requires Wood x 300
Mega Projects Foundations
Allows you to build very powerful mega-projects. 6 posts. Requires Wood x 60, Stone x 30, Iron x 10
- Wooden Destroyer - Uses all of the wood there is, to unleash a massive attack. +5 defense for every 30 wood there is. 11 posts. Requires Wood x 900. Can be switched on and off and needs to be rebuilt.
- Redstone Traps - These traps always catch unsuspecting mobs. +50 def. 10 posts. Requires Redstone x 50
- Water Village - All endermen become harmless. +inf. Enderman defense. 20 posts. Requires 40% of water
- Medium-power energy beam - This energy cannon can destroy anything that touches it. +100 defense. Requires Redstone x 300, Iron x 50
- High-power energy beam - The improved version of the energy beam destroys anything that goes even near it. The high power makes it a bit dangerous though if it explodes. Watch how much durability it has left! +200 defense. 42 posts. Requires Redstone x 500, Iron x 100
- Nuclear-powered energy beam - This beam is so powerful, that if it is destroyed, the entire world is wiped out! +600 def. Requires Redstone x 2000, Iron x 800, Gold x 200, Diamond x 60, Obsidian x 10, Mysterious Substance x 3
- Obsidian Bunker - This thing has a lot of resistance, and is very valuable in the later days. +120 defense. 30 posts. Requires Obsidian x 100
- Ruin searcher - Reveals a new ruin every day! 30 posts. Requires Redstone x 200, Diamond x 5, Iron x 60
- Infirmary - Infection chances of dying decrease by 10% every night. 40% chance f disappearing every nigt. 20 posts. Require Iron x 20, Gold x 40
- Mille-defense - For every object there is 1000 of, +50 defense. 10 posts. Requires Iron x 20, Wood x 50
-- Million-defense - For every object there is 2000 of, +100 defense. 20 posts. Requires Iron x 40, Wood x 100
--- Milliard-Defense - For every object there is 3000 of, +150 defense. 30 posts. Requires Iron x 60, Wood x 150
---- Tera-Defense - For every object there is 4000 of, +200 defense. 40 posts. Requires Iron x 80, Wood x 250
----- Peta-Defense - For every object there is 5000 of, +300 defense. 50 posts. Requires Iron x 120, Wood
------ Exa-Defense - For every object there is 6000 of, +450 defense. 60 posts. Requires Iron x 160, Wood x 450, Diamond x 1
------- Zetta-Defense - For every object there is 8000 of, +600 defense. 70 posts. Requires Iron x 200, Wood x 600, Diamond x 5
-------- Yotta-Defense - Enough! For every object there is 9999 of, +800 defense. 80 posts. Requires Iron x 300, Wood x 800, Diamond x 10
- Home Reinforcements - Adds five defense points to every home! 32 posts. Requires Iron x 150, Wood x 400, Stone x 300
- Disinfectant spray - From the local brewery! Turns 50 infectious zombies back into zombies every day. Kills them if Green Gas is active. 10 posts. Requires Iron x 20, Gold x 15. Uses 1% of water every day.
- Nether Portal - Allows farming of resources from the nether! WARNING! Can cause undesired results! 66 posts. Requires Obsidian x 10, Coal x 10
-- Stable Portal - Reduces the amount of undesired results from the portal. 26 posts. Requires Obsidian x 20
-- Defensive Portal - the portal can now be used as a defense! +166 def. 66 posts. Requires Obsidian x 30
-- Portal Mass retrieval - the portal will suddenly deposit huge quantities of resources! 66 posts.
- Local Brewery - Allows a few potions to be brewed. 10 posts. Requires Iron x 60, Stone x 100, Gold x 25, Diamond x 1, Blaze Rod x 1
-- National Brewery - Allows more potions to be brewed! 15 posts. Requires Stone x 100, Iron x 50, Gold x 20, Diamond x 2, Blaze Rod x 2
--- Continental Brewery - Allows for higher quantities of potions to be brewed at the same price. 20 posts. Requires Stone x 100, Gold x 50, Diamond x 4, Blaze Rod x 3
---- Worldwide Brewery - Allows every potion to be brewed, higher quantities of potions to be brewed, and at no water cost, thanks the the input of other villages! 40 posts. Requires Stone x 20, Iron x 60, Gold x 30, Diamond x 8, Blaze Rod x 8
----- Secret Potion - Seems like we found another potion recipe! 5 posts. Requires Iron x 1, Stone x 1, Gold x 1
- Extra defense storage - Defense items have their limit doubled. 20 posts.
- Pledge Power - Allows special pledges to be carried out. 30 posts.
-- Pledge Pledge - Doubles pledge power because the pledge we have pledge is not enough pledge so we will pledge for pledge. Did I mention pledge? 20 posts. Requires Diamond x 1
- Time Edit - Days five posts longer. 10 posts. Requires Obsidian x 10, Corruption Central Processing Unit x 1
-- Time Warp - Days five posts longer. Again. 20 posts. Requires Obsidian x 30, Corruption Central Processing Unit x 2
--- Time Corruption - Days five posts longer. Once again. 30 posts. Requires Obsidian x 60, Corruption Central Processing Unit x 3
---- Time Corr☻ ↑♦5♣♦ 3☺2♥45♠éééééééééééé4ion - Days 5 posts lonéééééééééééééééééééÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÁ€€ger. 40 posts. Requires Obsidian x 100, Corruption Central Processing Unit x 4
- Fire protection - Protects the village against fires that occasionally happen from mobs. 20 posts. Requires Stone x 200, Iron x 50
- Arrow-Stopping Dome - A big dome with a hole at the top to let some light in will stop those arrows from the skeletons hitting us... 20 posts. Requires Wood x 1200
- The False Village - This impressive construction causes some of the mobs to go to the false village. 50 posts. +400 def. Requires Wood x 600, Stone x 300, Iron x 150, Redstone x 75, Gold x 35, Obsidian x 15, Diamond x 7, Stick
- Solar Beam - Powers up the sun again... 100 posts. Requires Iron slab, Lapis slab, Emerald slab, Redstone Slab, Golden Slab, Diamond Slab. Obsidian Slab, Bedrock Slab, Lapis Lazuli x 20, Redstone x 80
- Grass Power - Special systems that can grow grass! 50 posts. Requires Redstone x 1200, Gold x 120, Emerald x 60, Diamond x 75, Obsidian x 40, Bedrock x 10, Wood x 1
Allows emeralds to be traded! 2 posts. Requires Emerald x 5
- Negotiations - Trade prices decrease by one emerald. 4 posts. Requires Emerald x 10
- Advanced Trading - More objects can be acquired by trading! 6 posts. Requires Emerald x 15
- Village Robbery - Allows a village's resources to be robbed. 32 posts.
Research centre - Unlocks new technology every two days. 10 posts. Requires Wood x 100, Stone x 80
- Library - Gives one blueprint on completion. 5 posts. Requires Wood x 40
- Advanced Research - Time reduced to one day. 10 posts. Requires Iron x 100, Gold x 50, Diamond x 1
-- Scientific boost - One free technology! 10 posts. Requires Iron x 100, Gold x 50, Diamond x 3
-- Public School - Allows technology to be traded. 20 posts. Requires Stone x 100, Iron x 50
--- The Great Research Laboratory - Provides three blueprints on completion and time reduced to half a day. 30 posts. Requires Gold x 60, Emerald x 10, Diamond x 8
Weapon Centre - Allows powerful weapons to be constructed. 10 posts. Requires Wood x 100, Stone x 100
- Machine Gun - Kills 15 mobs once used and consumes 4 gunpowder. Village attack power: 30. Uses: 10. 10 posts. Requires Iron x 50, Redstone x 10
- Rifle - When used as a weapon, does +6 damage. 4 posts. Requires Wood x 1, Iron x 1, [material] x 4
- Artillery Cannon - Used for attacking villages. Consumes 15 gunpowder on use. Village attack: 120. Uses: 2. 10 posts. Requires Iron x 60.
- Bomber - Bombs hostile mobs from above. Nasty substances in the air makes it unable to fly for too long. Kills 10 mobs on use. Village attack: 20. Uses: 20. 25 posts. Requires Iron x 200.
- Guided Missile - One-use devastating missile. Kills 40 mobs once used. Village attack: 75. Uses: 1. 20 posts. Requires Iron x 100, Redstone x 50.
- Rocket Artillery - Used for attacking villages. Village attack: 250. Uses: 4. 30 posts. Requires Iron x 200, Redstone x 100.
- Atomic bomb - One use nuclear weapon that does severe damage. Kills 100 mobs on use. If used on a village, destroys it. Uses: 1. 50 post. Requires Uranium x 2
These buildings have prerequisites and work cannot start on them until these prerequisites are fulfilled.
Ironworks - Power working operates at two ranks above usual. Provides a free factory. 20 posts. Requires Iron x 40, Stone x 10 - Prerequisite: Build Super Advanced Crafting and at least two stages of power working.
Enchantment table - All weapons gain +25% combat strength, +25% drops or +25% durability at the poster's choice. 20 posts. Requires Obsidian x 10, Diamond x 4. Prerequisite: Library and at least 7 technologies and 4 blueprints.
Heroic Monument - Gives a 10 iron, 5 gold and 1 diamond bonus for every living villager. 1 post. Requires Stone x 10. Prerequisite: Survive past Day 18.
- Sacrificial Monument - Gives an additional 1 diamond per villager. Who would sacrifice a villager for a few diamonds? You sick monster. 2 posts. Requires Villager x 1, Stone x 15. Prerequisite: At least five must vote for a villager to be sacrificed OR one villager nominates to be sacrificed. Must survive past day 19.
-- Solar monument - All slabs require half as much to craft. Provides a solar gem on completion. 8 posts. Requires Stone x 20, Diamond x 1. Prerequisite: Craft at least two slabs.
Golden City Co-ordinates - A bit of science can be used on the strange paper to uncover the secret of the paper. 20 posts. Requires Iron x 100, Gold x 50, Diamond x 5. Prerequisite: Explore three ruins and find three pieces of paper.
- Archery - Allows bows to be crafted once Workshop is built.
- Iron working - Allows iron tools to be crafted. Also allows Power Working to be built.
- Blueprints - Allows blueprints to be used.
- Armour - Allows the building of armour, armour plating and MOAR reinforcements.
-- Advanced weapons - Allows long-swords to be built, that do +2 damage.
-- Architecture - Allows the Mega-Project foundations to be built. Also allows upgrading houses beyond level 3.
-- Advanced Archery - Allows crossbows to be built, which have increased effectiveness, once Workshop --> Advanced Crafting is built.
-- Trading - Unlocks the Merchant building.
--- Gunpowder - Allows gunpowder to be used to build muskets, which do +4 damage. Also allows TNT and Power TNT to be crafted once Workshop --> Advanced Crafting is built.
--- Advanced trading - Trading becomes cheaper.
--- Pledging - Allows Pledge Power to be completed.
---- Portals - Allows the Nether Portal to be built.
---- Time bending - Time Edit unlocked.
---- Energy beams - Allows the construction of energy beams and the solar beam.
----- Advanced weapons - Unloc
ks the Advanced Weapon branch. (takes twice as long to research)
----- Robotics - A robot will appear and will automatically do an action every turn and action can be changed by players. (takes twice as long to research)
------ Nuclear Weapons - Allows nuclear weapons to be built, doing immense damage to mobs. (takes four times as long to research) Uranium will have a small chance of being found when mining.
------- Blueprints - Will produce blueprints.
------- Defense funding - Will give 20 defense.
Single Night (Survive one night) [1 point]
Novice Survivalist (Survive five nights) [3 points]
Amateur Survivalist (Survive ten nights) [6 points]
Intermediate Survivalist (Survive 20 nights) [10 points]
Advanced Srvivalist Survivalist (Survive 30 nights) [20 points]
Expert Survivalist (Survive 50 nights) [30 points]
Master Survivalist (Survive 75 nights) [40 points]
Elite Survivalist (Survive 100 nights) [50 points]
Ultimate Survivalist (Survive 150 nights) [60 points]
God of Survival (Survive 200 nights) [70 points]
DIMINDS!!!1!1! (find one diamond) [1 point]
Diamond tools at the ready! (find five diamonds) [3 points]
Diamond Collection (find 20 diamonds [10 points]
Diamond Locator (find 30 diamonds [20 points]
Diamond Master (find 50 diamonds [30 points]
Diamond Elite (find 100 diamonds [50 points]
Diamonds Everywhere (find 200 diamonds [100 points]
Diamonds Overload (find 500 diamonds [1000 points]
Diamonds All the way down (find 1000 diamonds [2000 points]
Everything is diamonds to me (find 2500 diamonds [3500 points]
Luckiest Miner ever (find 5000 diamonds [5000 points]
Always Mining (find 10000 diamonds [10000 points]
First of many (One player dies) [0 points]
Cemetery (Five players dies) [0 points]
Graveyard (Ten players dies) [0 points]
Devastation (20 players dies) [0 points]
Camping Failure (Die camping) [0 points]
Camping Noob (5 camping deaths in same village) [0 points]
Respawn! (One player respawns) [0 points]
Auto-player machine (Five players respawn) [0 points]
Small knowledge expansion (Find one blueprint) [4 points]
Medium knowledge Expansion (Find five blueprints) [10 points]
Higher Knowledge Expansion (Find ten blueprints) [20 points]
High Knowledge Expansion (Find 20 blueprints) [30 points]
Extreme Knowledge Expansion (Find 30 blueprints) [40 points]
Omniscient (Find 40 blueprints) [50 points]
Seven Days a Week (Survive seven days in one game) [8 points]
A block of Diamond (Find 9 diamonds) [6 points]
Beginner Builder (Construct five mega-projects) [10 points]
Intermediate Builder (Construct ten mega-projects) [20 points]
Advanced Builder (Construct 20 mega-projects) [30 points]
Expert Builder (Construct 30 mega-projects) [40 points]
Architect (Construct 50 mega-projects) [50 points]
Leave nothing not built! (Construct 100 mega-projects) [100 points]
Outside sleeper (Survive one night outside) [5 points]
Amateur Camper (Survive five nights outside) [20 points]
Advanced Camper (Survive ten nights outside) [50 points]
Pro Camper (Survive 20 nights outside) [100 points]
Home is for noobs (Survive 30 nights outside) [500 points]
Home? What home? (Survive 10 nights outside in a row) [1000 points]
Fortnight (Survive 14 nights in one game) [10 points]
It's been a while... (Survive 20 nights in one game) [20 points]
Death? What death? (Survive 30 nights in one game) [100 points]
Last Village (Survive 40 nights in one game) [2000 points]
Immortal (Survive 50 nights in one game) [50000 points]
Overkill (Kill 25 mobs with a single rifle use) [50 points]
Village KO (Destroy a village) [100 points] [100 XP to all attackers]
Double Damage (Destroy two villages) [300 points] [300 XP to all attackers]
Village threat (Destroy three villages) [600 points] [600 XP to all attackers] Stop.
Village conquest (Destroy four villages) [1,000 points] [1,000 XP to all attackers] Please stop.
??? (Destroy five villages) [1,500 points] [1,500 XP to all attackers] You have angered the other villages.
??? (Destroy six villages) [2,100 points] [2,100 XP to all attackers] no srsly stahp
??? (Destroy seven villages) [2,800 points] [2,800 XP to all attackers] pls stahp nao
Utter Total Annihilation (Destroy all eight villages) [3,600 points] [3,600 XP to all attackers] By destroying every village, you have killed the person who updates this.
Technological Novice (Research one technology) [2 points]
Technologically advanced (Research all level 2 technologies) [5 points]
Technological expert (Research all level 4 technologies) [10 points]
We have the technology (Discover all technologies) [50 points]
Powerful tools (Unlock ruby tools by finding a ruby stone in a ruin) [5 points]
Magical tools (Unlock magic tools by throwing 100 emeralds into the well and getting the magic stone) [25 points]
The best tools (Unlock super magic tools by combining two dragon eggs and the magic stone to get the super magic stone)
Ender Hunter (Kill one ender dragon) [100 points]
Ender Slayer (Kill five ender dragons) [500 points]
Ender Graveyard (Kill ten ender dragons) [
Mysterious Knowledge (Get a special blueprint!) [50 points]
Victory (Win the game!) [500 points]
Regular Champion (Win the game five times) [5,000 points]
Consecutive Champion (Win the game five times without losing) [25,000 points]
Extreme Champion (Win the game on extreme!) [20,000 points]
Creeper Destroyer (Win the game on creeper apocalypse) [2,000 points]
Creeper Exterminator (Win the game on creeper apocalypse AND on extreme) [100,000 points]
?????????? (Win the game on creeper apocalypse AND on extreme 100 times, without buildings, without camping improvements) [100,000,000,000,000,123,456,789,888,777,666,555,444,333,222,111 points]
Potato - Way too easy. First buildings automatically built including all chest levels, no death risk while camping, infections very rare, creepers: 3 points. Trade prices low. 25-25-25-25 blueprint rarity. More likely to find rare resources while mining. Half of points are awarded. No achievements.
Easy - Possible to lose, but still easy. Tree Farm and Mines built. Death risk doesn't increase on multiple campings. 30-30-20-20 blueprint rarity. At this level, undesired portal events can happen.
Normal - Basic difficulty. 40-30-20-10 blueprint rarity.
Hard - High difficulty. Lots of mobs. Nothing auto-built. Repeated camping penalty increased. Undesired portal events more common. 50-30-15-5 blueprint rarity.
Extreme - Highest difficulty. Almost impossible to win. Camping very hard. Undesired portal events more common. Ruins are a bit rarer. Injuries have a 30% chance of causing an infection every day. Pledges disabled. Creepers have a power of 5. 60-25-12-3 blueprint rarity. Double points. Special achievement.
Creeper Apocalypse: Lots more creepers this round. Special achievements.
Village destruction: The goal is to destroy all villages.
Ruins Found - One ruin is automatically detected! Potato - day 3. Easy and normal - day 5. Hard - day 8. Extreme - never.
Ender Boss - The Ender Boss will wake up and target the village! Potato - Never. Easy - Day 20. Normal - Day 15. Hard and extreme - day 12.
Portal Opening - Nether mobs emerge from this portal! Potato and easy - never. Normal - Day 20. Hard and Extreme - Day 15.
Trade Shortage - Trading becomes more expensive! Potato and easy - never. Easy - Day 25. Normal - Day 20. Hard - Day 15. Extreme - Day 12.
Trade Catastrophe - All other villages have been obliterated! Potato - never. Easy - Day 50. Normal - Day 40. Hard - Day 30. Extreme - Day 25.
VILLAGE NAME is very friendly with you.
They will give you large quantities of common goods, as well as some rare ones. Trade prices are lowered. You can hire workers for 50 emeralds.
VILLAGE NAME is friendly with you.
They will give you some goods. Trade prices are lowered.
VILLAGE NAME is neutral.
VILLAGE NAME dislikes you.
They will raise prices on trades and may divert hostile mobs to your village occasionally.
VILLAGE NAME is hostile towards you.
Trading is very hard and the village may demand from you. Refusing the demand may start a village war.
They will divert hostile mobs to your village.
VILLAGE NAME is at war with you! An attack might happen any moment now.
Defense: 15 (estimate)
Strength in relation to attack: 0.6
Friendliness: [||| ||| ||| ||| |||] 0 / 50
Chance of theft during night: 0%
Chance of war being declared: 0%
Chance of diverting mobs to your village: 0%
Trade friendliness gain: 2 per emerald given
Donate friendliness gain: 4 per emerald given
Demand hostility gain: 15
Theft of objects hostility gain: 40
Friendliness required to trade for technology: 30
Friendliness drop per post: 0.25
Defense: 15 (estimate)
Strength in relation to attack: 0.6
Friendliness: [||| ||| ||| ||| |||] WAR
Chance of theft during night: 100%
Chance of peace being offered: 20%
Chance of diverting mobs to your village: 100%
Trade friendliness gain: 2 per emerald given [TRADE IMPOSSIBLE]
Donate friendliness gain: 4 per emerald given [4% increase in chance of peace being offered]
Demand hostility gain: 15 [CANNOT DEMAND]
Theft of objects hostility gain: 40
Friendliness required to trade for technology: 30
Friendliness drop per post: 0
Your attack strength: 20 (10 villagers)
Death toll estimate: 1
Enemy death toll estimate: 20
Village attack strength: 2
NOTE: If you declare war on a village, you might be able to kill off the entire village population if you use a strong attack and maybe use advanced weapons.
Earthquake - Damages all houses of the village! Potato - never. Easy - 1%. Normal - 2%. Hard - 5%. Extreme - 10%.
Sinkhole - Destroys one house of the village! Potato - never. Easy - 1%. Normal - 2%. Hard - 5%. Extreme - 10%.
Health: 15,000 / 12,000
Shields: 6,000 / 5,000
Streak Progress: 0
Pointstreaks: Juggling Club - 1500 points - Rapidly throws juggling clubs, doing +300 damage for the rest of the post
Turbo charge - 2500 points - Attacks twice in one post, 25% chance of three times
Seemingly infinite tactical nuke supply - 2500 points - Launches a no ammo cost tactical nuke
- Obsidian Tank [Damage: 1,300 | Ammo: 8/8 | Special Effects: Actually useful (Attack will never miss)
- Grief Mobile [Damage: 800 | Ammo: 10/10 | Special Effects: Grief (Auto-attacks a defender vehicle every post)
- Lava Cannon [Damage: 1,100 | Ammo: 2/2 | Special Effects: Burned (Burns target)
- Lava Cannon V2 [Damage: 800 | Ammo: 6/6 | Special effects: Shield Melt (Does 1,000 damage to shields)
- Thor [Damage: 2,300 | Ammo: 4/4 | Special Effects: Cooldown (Must cooldown for 1 post)
- The Avenger [Damage: 2,800 | Ammo: 3/3 | Special effects: Radiation (Poisons target)
- Health Battery [Damage: 0 | Ammo: 2/2 | Special Effects: Instant Heal (+2,250 health) Doesn't require ammo factory to regen
- Mysterious Statue [Damage: 0 | Special Effects: Eclipse (Happens every 20 pages and lasts for 3 posts, halves construction time and boosts all destroyer attacks by 10%)
- ACV [Damage: 10,000 | Ammo: 0/1 | Special Effects: Railgun loading (Does not replenish automatically, must load for 20 posts before firing) Not included (When built, starts with no ammo)
- Village of destruction [Damage: 4,100 | Ammo: 5/5 | Special Effects: No regen (Cannot resupply) Shattering (Does 500 extra damage to Shields)
Boosts: Advanced health generator (+1,500 health per post) Basic shield generator (+700 shields per post) Ammo factory (+2 ammo to all weapons except ACV and village of destruction per post) Obsidian coated (-30% damage taken, -40% against explosives) Wreckage (Turns into wreckage when destroyed which has 5,000 HP) Revive (If wreckage survives for 20 posts, gets revived with half health) Revenge (Does +30% damage against vehicles which have destroyed a destroyer vehicle) Intense heat (Evaporates water-based attacks) Ammo factory wreckage (Every attack is 50% more powerful when under 4,000 health) Ultimate stage (While under 2,000 HP, -75% damage taken and +100% damage dealt) Final supplies (When final stage activates for the first time, +3 ammo to all weapons except ACV and village) Time portals (Immune to round ends) Protected (Cannot be damaged until Dark Tower is destroyed)
Curses: Auto-pilot (Grief cannot be manually used) Damaged ammo factories (Under 8,000 health, resupplies ammo at half rate) Destroyed ammo factories (Cannot resupply ammo below 4,000 health) Damage cap (Ammo factory wreckage cannot boost attacks above 10,000)
Health: 6,000 / 6,000
Shields: 2,500 / 2,500
Charge: 0 / 10
Disguise: 3 / 3
Rotating 4-way beam [Damage: 100 | Special effects: Auto-pilot (Attacks every update) Sweep (Damages all vehicles except Dark Tower and Project Resurrection)]
Annihilation beam [Damage: 1,200 | Charge cost: 10 | Special effects: Sweep (Damages all vehicles except Dark Tower and Project Resurrection)]
Recamouflage [Damage: 0 | Special effects: Auto-pilot (Used every two posts) Disguised (+1 disguise)]
Boosts: Guard (Protecting Proje
ct Resurrection) Slow Regen (+200 health and shields every update) Charge (Gains one charge every post) Reinforced (-5% damage taken) Disguise (Attacks towards Dark Tower have a 40% chance of hitting tower instead if disguise is at least 1)
Curses: Revealing (Loses 1 disguise every post) Revealed (After taking three hits, disguise disappears)
"No support"? How about...
Bad suggestion. Displeasing. Hideous. Annoying. Disrespectful to my faith in the Minecraft community. Unbalanced. Too overpowered. Waste of space. Unimaginative. Uncreative. Unfitting. Slap-dash suggestion. Game-ruining. Morbid suggestion. Atrocious. Who would ever think of this? Just terrible. Not a single spot of intelligence. It was what I thought. Rarity is not an excuse. "Can be optional" is not an excuse. Pointless. Destructive to SMP. An eyesore. Herobrine is not real. This suggestion sticks out like a sore thumb. ID waste. Not a drop of originality. Makes trash look like diamonds. Nauseating.
In other words, NOT GOOD.
Website URL http://