- Registered Member
Member for 5 years and 24 days
Last active Mon, Jan, 8 2018 13:09:52
- 1 Follower
- 236 Total Posts
- 22 Thanks
Jan 3, 2013I have found many useful items but I am currently lost. I do not want to lose these items by dying. My single player world has cheats off. If anyone knows a command or mod I can use to teleport back to my home which is near the spawn point please let me know. I am getting close to just quitting Minecraft permanently. If it is a mod provide step by step instructions on how to download it on a macbook pro in english. I am not computer savvy so don't use complicated words only computer geniuses or lawyers would know. Thanks in advance.Posted in: Survival Mode
Dec 31, 20121. Get wood from trees.Posted in: Survival Mode
2. Turn them into wooded planks.
3. Get a crafting bench. Pickaxe Sword Shovel and Hoe. (Wood for now but upgrade whenever possible)
4. Build my house. 1 or 2 rooms with bare necessities.
5. Get coal and place torches in and around house to keep away the monsters.
6. If not on peaceful mode wait till daytime. If on peaceful mode skip to step 7.
7. Find animals and get food along with wool from sheep to make a bed.
8. If enough daylight is left attempt to make a farm.
9. Whenever I feel like it go exploring in promising looking caves. Bring a pre-made crafting table furnace and treasure chest.
10. Look for whatever materials I currently need that can't be found on the surface. (Diamond Iron Redstone etc.)
11. If something valuable is found place it in said treasure chest that is placed in a safe flat area along with furnace and crafting table.
12. Try not to die.
13. Place torches every so often no matter if on surface or in a cave to use as a path back to main area.
14. When finished repeat steps 9-14 until I have everything I need.
Dec 31, 2012Tried to whitelist but a pop up appeared saying login to Minecraft using a certain website then I'll get kicked and be given a code. But I can't login because Minecraft says something like "Unknown host name."Posted in: Server Recruitment
Dec 31, 2012Though Minecraft in Single Player is good I think that multiplayer would be even better. Here is what I want in a server:Posted in: Server Recruitment
1. Survival Mode. Give myself a bit of a challenge.
2. No Griefers. I hate people who destroy my hard work. Doesn't everyone?
3. Non-PvP. I don't like fighting other players. I'd rather fight alongside them.
4. Friendly Mature players that actually talk to you. (None of those silent ghost-town servers)
5. Allows swearing at least on occasion. I admit I swear sometimes. I don't swear often if I can avoid it but I'd like to be sure that if I do swear a bit I won't be punished.
6. Easy to join. All I want to do is get the IP address and log in. I don't want to have to join a random website that I won't even visit just to get on. Also avoid any servers that require a donation (if they exist). I am not shelling out cash to play multiplayer.
Those are the criteria. Please help if possible. I don't mind if not all of the criteria are filled but try to find a server that fits as many as possible.
Dec 30, 2012If there are mods that can get rid of hunger and add cars will I be punished for using them? Also are griefers a problem? How much PvP goes on if any?Posted in: Server Recruitment
EDIT: When I try to log in it says "You are not white listed!" and the log in stops. Any solution?
Dec 30, 2012I want to start playing multiplayer Minecraft but i need the proper server. My criteria are the following:Posted in: Server Recruitment
1. Survival Mode without Hunger Bar. I don't care if I die but I want to make sure that hunger won't be a problem. Whether it's a feature of the server or they are ok with a no hunger bar mod I do not care.
2. Non-PvP. I'd rather die from a monster than a player.
3. Use of the /home command. I believe the /home command teleports you to your home. I would like this command as well as any others that would be needed to use the /home command.
4. No Griefers. Plain and simple. I hate griefers.
5. Swearing yes. Racism no. I'd like to be able to vent my anger through limited swearing and not fear getting banned. I'd like to avoid any racism because I simply won't tolerate it.
6. Command that lets you go to the Nether without a Nether portal. I want to see this Nether place but knowing my luck I'll never find the Obsidian needed for the portal or the diamonds needed to mine it.
7. Allow use of a mod that lets you make cars. I wanna drive around and possibly make a race track. I need a server that will let me use a mod to make and use cars.
That's all of the criteria. If you can find any servers that fulfill my needs let me know. Thank you.
Dec 30, 2012Jmaz24 posted a message on If you could remove one thing from minecraft, what would it be?The Hunger Bar. Why? I think that keeping track of your health is enough. Not to mention all the items you have in your inventory/treasure chests. It's a pointless thing to have and makes the game more annoying than fun. It goes down WAY too fast on Easy mode. It ruins Survival Mode because while I want to play on a harder difficulty the hunger bar rapidly depleting ruins it forcing me to stay on peaceful mode making it more like Creative mode minus flying and infinite items.Posted in: Survival Mode
Dec 30, 2012Yes I downloaded it and I am currently using it but the escape key won't work in survival or creative mode.Posted in: Unmodified Minecraft Client Support
Dec 30, 2012I'm looking at the controls but can't see which one pauses. After breaking some blocks I got unstuck in survival but I still can't pause in either and have no idea how to see my achievements.Posted in: Unmodified Minecraft Client Support
Dec 30, 2012Used the Auto Updater. No change whatsoever.Posted in: Unmodified Minecraft Client Support
Dec 30, 2012I am currently trying to play Minecraft on my macbook pro. I have 2 problems currently:Posted in: Unmodified Minecraft Client Support
1. I can not pause using the escape key. I don't know if pausing doesn't work when playing in Creative Mode but if it's supposed to work and I am doing something wrong let me know.
2. Can't view Achievements. Plain and simple I don't know how to see what achievements I have and need to get during gameplay.
3. When playing in survival mode my character gets stuck and just fidgets around. Whenever i try to play survival mode my character gets stuck in one spot immediately upon logging in and I can't move attack or anything. Escape key does not work in Survival mode either.
Any solutions to the following problems would be really helpful as I really want to play Minecraft without these bugs.
Dec 29, 2012Did the Force Update logged in esc still doesn't work. Also when I try to play survival mode I can't even move attack or anything. My character just gets stuck immediately upon spawning and jitters around. Nothing I an do. So far a waste of $30.Posted in: Unmodified Minecraft Client Support
Dec 29, 2012I recently bought Minecraft using a gift card I got at Gamestop. I chose to download it and am currently experiencing the following problems:Posted in: Unmodified Minecraft Client Support
1. Can not see my username in third person view.
I don't know if this is normal or not. If it is normal and I shouldn't worry let me know. If not tell me how I can fix it.
2. Escape (Esc) key does not pause the game.
I've heard that the options menu can be accessed by pressing escape during gameplay. However, this does not seem to be the case for me. Pressing escape does absolutely nothing. Any suggestions on how this can be fixed would be appreciated.
3. Minecraft in browser refuses to load.
I tried to play Minecraft using the "In Browser" option as opposed to the "Download" option to see if the above problems occurred there however it would not load. I got a message saying there was a risk if I chose to run the application. I checked the I accept the risk box and clicked run and all I saw was the background.
If anyone can offer solutions to these problems I would really appreciate it.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Oct 14, 2017Posted in: News
They say that merging with Twitch makes our accounts more secure but they fail to realize that, should someone hack my Twitch account, he or she would then have access to every single thing that's connected with it. So rather than a potential hacker only being able to mess with my MC Forums stuff, one can do harm to every single site that Twitch operates. This seems like such a splendid idea/ /sarcasm
Oct 9, 2017Posted in: News
This is honestly a pretty useless thing. Why do we need Twitch accounts for something that's completely irrelevant to anyone who's not a livestreamer? It just makes no sense to me to force a random merge onto us for completely arbitrary reasons.
Jul 5, 2015Posted in: News
I'm interested in these updates (specifically the new additions to The End) but I hope that the dual wield function can be toggled on and off. I can see the usage of it but I'm comfortable with single wield and I'd prefer to be able to switch back to that should dual wield be uncomfortable or confusing to use. Other than that, this seems like a cool update.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.