GT is BuilderJayMC.
I like to build and explore in Minecraft and I'm active on weekends for 10+ hours.
Gamer tag is BuilderJayMC
I'm pretty good at building hence the name.
Holding my raw fish out, climbed a big jungle tree, and no ocelot...
Hope you enjoyed!
So I have a cartographer in my basement who sells both maps. Ocean monument and woodland mansion. But which one should I explore first? I'd like your opinions.
- A lot easier to find.
- Eight gold blocks lie in there which is enough for an enchanted apple.
- Prismarine blocks which are good for builders. As well as sponges for underwater builders. I'm a builder myself.
- Requires more specific potion and enchantment preparation.
- Guardians can penetrate armor to some extent.
- Treasure isn't that great if you have tons of gold and have the location for a mesa.
- More treasure like diamond armor, music discs, enchanted apples, enchanted books.
- You get totems of undying; items that allow you to cheat death while holding it in your hand or off-hand.
- Not as many potions and enchantments are needed to raid these.
- Takes a lot longer to find one, especially without an elytra.
- Vindicators and vexes can tear you up fast.
- A lot more food is needed during and after the journey.
Oh yea! But only 1 head per explosion. Too bad they nerfed that. Considering how rare charged creepers are, it would be nice to drop all 3 in a hole with a charged creeper and get one of each head.
Now what to do with my sparkly friend...
I could build a guard house near my main entrance and have him inside.
There's a design for a display case in my test world. I might look around my base for a suitable location.
And then there's the Temple of the Crying Creeper...
Someone help me! Whenever I try to enter the launcher it does come up. However, it won't let me click on the tab/window to go into to it! There's nothing I can do. I've tried everything. I'm on Windows 7. Are any of you guys experiencing this on Windows 7 (or anything else)?
9/10 not too shabby!