Seriously? You don't need Spawn Chunks for The Iron Pheonix...
- Registered Member
Member for 10 months
Last active Sat, Aug, 26 2017 00:33:43
- 1 Follower
- 62 Total Posts
- 11 Thanks
Aug 15, 2017Gr3atsaga posted a message on Other Users Cant Connect Using External IP? io.netty.channel.abstractchannel?Posted in: Server Support
First off all, changing it to offline mode is bad practice. It disables Mojang's Account Authentication, and is essentially for allowing people to play on the server without a valid account. At any rate, I could never get onto a server that had offline mode off - so I would recommend turning that back on.
That COULD be the problem, if that has been off the whole time. If not, I would suggest trying to force the server to run with your IPV6 address. For whatever reason, on my Comcast Router, other people can ONLY connect to my server once I have forced it to run with my IPV6 address. I can connect to it fine regardless, using my IPV4 or IPV6 or localhost:25565. That would mean you would have to put your local IPV6 address into the port forward rule as well (assuming it isn't already).
Aug 8, 2017Posted in: PC Servers
Tell you what, just go ahead and submit an app. If we like you enough, then the age won't matter.
Jul 31, 2017Posted in: Discussion
It's hard to see what's going on with your circuitry from your pictures. But here are two sorter designs.
ImpulseSV Sorter: Cheap, Effective, very easy to build, but has certain quirks that probably wouldn't matter in this situation -- the only thing I would mention is that due to the hopper being locked by a redstone torch it does cause on item to get stuck in that hopper. The first item to ever enter the sorter will get stuck in the hopper below, and one item will remain in that hopper forever as items pass through.
TyrusWooMinecraft Sorter: Slightly more Expensive, Redstone never touches at all with side by side sorters, a little tougher to build but gets easier once you have built it so many times, and no items get stuck in the hopper below the sorter due to the extra repeater.
Jul 29, 2017Posted in: PC Servers
- Age: 18
- What you can bring to the SMP: A wicked sense of crippling depression and self deprecating jokes
- How often you think you’ll be on the server: probably daily
- Would you be willing to contribute to community projects: sure
- Your best Ability (redstone, building, technical farms, etc.): farming or redstoning
- Discord Account (and number):Randall#4570
- Anything else you might want to let us know: ya gonna have to add me to the server to find out more
I added you in discord, look forward to getting to know you.
Jul 29, 2017Posted in: PC Servers
- Age: 12, I know that may be under the age limit but I would try my hardest to fit in and act as mature as I possibly can. I know what bugs people and makes them happy, I hope you could look into this application a little bit more and see if I could make a good member for this great server.
- What you can bring to the SMP: I could bring well thought out builds, that would look beutiful and serve a purpose. Before I would build a structure I would think it out and make sure if I can actually make it and not abandoned the build half way threw building it.
- How often you think you’ll be on the server : I would try and be on at least every day, probably up to four to five hours.
- Would you be willing to contribute to community projects: Yes I would, I love building with others and helping out. There's nothing better then making new friends and helping out the community is a good way to do it.
- Your best Ability (redstone, building, technical farms, etc.): My best ability would have to be building, I love to build with many different styles, but the main one I use is rustic or runied, I love to also terraform land, it's very relaxing and it makes the land look good wich is very inportant.
- Discord Account (and number): FancyEnginieer #7431 My Minecraft in game name is Gabelactic at the time. It will soon be changed to FancyEnginieer
- Anything else you might want to let us know:I really hope I can join the server, why you might ask? Well I'm hoping to get 3 main things out of this, freindship, great builds and a vanilla smp experience.
- I hope I can join soon -Gabe
I am having trouble adding you on discord.
*Edit* I added FancyEngineer#7431, looks like you misspelled it.
Jul 28, 2017Posted in: PC Servers
Our server is vanilla? We are making our own shops. Not quite sure where you got the idea that we have addons for shops, but we indeed have none.
Jul 27, 2017Posted in: PC ServersImmortal Alliance SMP Enlisting
The Immortal Alliance is looking for seasoned players who want to be a part of a great community. We welcome anyone with a creative mind to join us as we build the world to our desires. The Immortals (players in the community), should be fairly active as this is an SMP. We are looking towards the scale of the Hermitcraft SMP, as our new community grows.
The Immortal Alliance world has a nice spawn, with shops and community builds surrounding the center hub. The Immortals are about transcending the survival aspect of the game and taking building to its limits. Immortals are encouraged to help each other, and we do have a few already that are basing and building together. As an immortal, there is nothing you can’t do in the world of Minecraft!
There are several specific features that we have on the Immortal Alliance Server:
- The Server is Current: Minecraft 1.12
- We play on Hard Mode
- One Player Sleeping Command Block Modules
- Anti-Enderman Griefing Command Block Module
- Hermitcraft Loot Tables (with a few edits)
- All Player Heads lootable from Zombie Pigman
- Mysterious Bow found in Dungeon Loot that has Infinity and Mending
- All Music Discs can be found in Dungeon Loot
- No Steve/Alex/Herobrine Heads in Dungeon Loot
Immortals Currently on the SMP:
Server Rules and Guidelines:
- Any Immortal who has been away from the server for longer than a week, without notice to an admin, risks forfeit of their items and position in the server. This is to ensure our community is active and growing!
- All Immortals are limited to 3 shops each, this is to alleviate monopolies on items.
- Diamonds are our main currency, but Immortals are encouraged to request other items as payment if they need them.
- As a secondary currency, you could use Emeralds in addition to Diamonds as a sort of coinage.
- No Nether Portals shall be erected near spawn or spawn coordinates in the Nether, this is due to the Iron Titan build at spawn and the Nether Portal required for it, unless you know how to properly link portals within 1280 blocks of one another.
- No Duping Items unless the item has been deemed okay for duping.
- Dragon Eggs are dupable items.
- Respect your fellow Immortals' belongings and do not take anything without permission.
- Respect your fellow Immortals' Shops and pay for the items sold within.
- Respect your fellow Immortals' builds and do not destroy them - unless of course the Spawn Beautification Project has deemed it okay.
- Any Immortal May Utilize the Enderman Farm, or Pigman Farm for quick XP collection.
- Be sure to check with your fellow Immortals before you begin building somewhere, you never know if they have planned to use that space.
- Breaking bedrock in the Nether Ceiling is okay if you have permission from an admin (501st_Gaming or Gr3atsaga)
- Pranking your fellow immortals is encourged, but do it in a mature and structured way.
If you would like to become an Immortal, please fill out our Application and we’ll contact you (make sure you check your discord for our contact request).
- What you can bring to the SMP:
- How often you think you’ll be on the server:
- Would you be willing to contribute to community projects:
- Your best Ability (redstone, building, technical farms, etc.):
- Discord Account (and number):
- Anything else you might want to let us know:
Enjoy these screenshots of current server projects.
(1) World Atlas of Immortal Alliance SMP World
(2) Overview of Spawn and Some Shops
(3) Bird's Eye View of Spawn
(4) Gold/XP Farm (Snowcrash Design)
(5) Community Iron Farm (TangoTek Design)
Jul 8, 2017Posted in: Suggestions
Was that comment towards me? Because I never said I didn't support the suggestion. I merely told you it *is* possible currently, just not how you want it.
In fact I do support it, I think it would be a nice, an easy addition. But, go ahead and assume I don't support because I offered an alternative.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.