I've been bored all day, but I have a great deal of creativity built up. I don't like playing alone, so I thought that maybe some other creative, cool, mature people might want to come build with me!
I just set up a nice little home server, unfortunately I don't have a permanent setup, so unless someone wants to donate a server or something, it wouldn't be a 24/7 thing.
server currently down
Please only join if you are planning on having fun and being mature, otherwise you will probably get kicked pretty damn fast.
Anyway, hope to see people come, and I hope we can build some cool stuff !
Also it is 1.7.10
- Registered Member
Member for 5 years, 1 month, and 27 days
Last active Mon, Oct, 20 2014 21:53:58
- 0 Followers
- 79 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Mar 1, 2014Posted in: PC ServersQuote from TheArchfiend
yes can i have mod
lol... we'll see how you do on the server
Feb 28, 2014Posted in: PC ServersQuote from TheArchfiend
Minecraft Name: Nicemazmoaz
Have you donated? (if so, please provide some proof of purchase): 8=======D~~~
What you wish to do as moderator: 360 noscope combat loggers and hackers with the Ban-Sniper
Have you invited friends to the server?: I invited my other account to the server.
How cool and sexy are you from 1-10?: I am 10 in both of those.
Im sorry are you serious?
Feb 28, 2014Oh god, admins are gonna get mad at me but I forgot to change the setting which disables whitelist...Posted in: PC Servers
sorry for double post
Feb 28, 2014Second spoiler is a banner you can copy and paste into your banner doodad for bannersPosted in: PC Servers
Feb 28, 2014Welcome to Davdonia, a land of wonder...but also a land of danger. And with danger comes opportunity. The world, as a whole has no rules, no commander, no dictator. But you can change that! Start a faction as a nation, or just simply guerillas or a bandit tribe. Maybe you work alone. Gain riches through treachery, unity or neutrality, the world can be yours!Posted in: PC Servers
CanCraft is a server about survival. Not just survival from the elements, but also survival from Man. There is no whitelist, However to become a moderator to look out for hackers or any other major problems you will need to apply The server is Anarchy, which means no rules, however we do not allow hacking, chat-spamming or combat logging, all three are permabannable.
OTHER STUFF:Application for Moderator(COPY AND PASTE)---MODERATOR APPLICATION---Minecraft Name:Have you donated? (if so, please provide some proof of purchase):What you wish to do as moderator:Have you invited friends to the server?:IP
126.96.36.199As of now there is no website or forum, however we will be setting one up very soon. For now hold detailed discussions here if you feel they may clog the chat. DON'T FORGET THE BUMP RULES - STAY ON TOPIC.
Feb 14, 2014Posted in: PC ServersQuote from theadventure987
Minecraft Name : theadventure987
Timezone : U.S.A
My friend also wants to play on this server but he doesn't have an acount so...
Minecraft Name : SillyWilly973
Timezone : U.S.A
Feb 14, 2014Procraft is a fun survival minecraft server dedicated to simply playing minecraft. We do have some RP elements available for those who wish to seek out lost treasures we have hidden (and are still hiding) all over the map. This offers a fun RP option as finding artifacts can help players put together a story about the world, while allowing players who just want to build and survive to do just that in peace. Of course, searching out rare treasures can have benefits .Posted in: PC Servers
We have a short and easy whitelist application, its only so we can keep track off everyone who is allowed in, this helps us determine griefers and such. to apply copy+paste and fill out this form:
Comments/Suggestions etc (OPTIONAL):
We are always checking the forum for new requests and it is unlikely it will take more than at the most 12 hours for us to respond. In most cases whitelist requests will be responded in as little as 15 - 90 minutes.
Which brings me to the RULES:
1. No greifing, if you need to think about whether what you are about to do is griefing or not, you probably are griefing. In most cases this results in a permaban. STEALING IS NOT CONSIDERED GRIEFING, THIS IS WHY WE HAVE LOCKETTE, PLEASE LOCK YOUR CHESTS, A TUTORIAL FOR DOING SO CAN BE FOUND .
2. Do not disrespect other players. We are trying to build a FRIENDLY community. This does not mean you have to be friends with everyone (although we would certainly like that ) but it DOES mean you should be relatively nice and kind and such. Being a stupid meanypants will get you a firm slap on the wrist.
3. Keep the server clean, making 1x1 towers and lava flows and just plain unusable, openly ugly, more importantly intentionally ugly objects which break the ebb and flow of the land may not be griefing if its not hurting anyone, but it is intolerable. (Don't worry developing builders, houses that you are actively using and that aren't dirt squares are fine). We like to have you clean up your mess as a punishment, and if you are a repeat offender, you may easily receive a ban, or go to our inescapable server jail for a bit.
4. Show the admins a little respect please. We are just trying to do our job, if you encounter an abusive admin do not hesitate to report it directly to me! I cannot stress this enough, abusive admins will not be tolerated. You should have no reason to dislike admins unless you are a evildoer so don't act like an evildoer. This is more of a guiding rule, but I will not be giving any admins permission to punish people over 'admin disrespect' unless it is rampant and blatant, in which case I will hand out the punishment.
5. No spamming. This will mean a kick for the first offense and a ban the second.
These rules are only in place so that everyone can be happy. If one of these rules makes you unhappy, please leave it in your suggestions/comments section of the application.
If you wish to donate which I highly recommend you do if you like the server, click here. Donations are what keeps the server running!
And that about wraps up everything, If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask in the applications.
Jun 12, 2013DrewsAdmin posted a message on ♥Pidcraft - A casual survival FTB Ultimate server for building fun, exciting communities!♥Luke2467 whitelisted,Posted in: PC Servers
Jun 12, 2013DrewsAdmin posted a message on ♥Pidcraft - A casual survival FTB Ultimate server for building fun, exciting communities!♥Pidcraft is not just an FTB Ultimate server. Its a place where anyone in the server can create a community, or if you want live by yourself of course. Build a town, an underwater base, a floating castle full of your new friends. Pidcraft aims to be a place where people can meet and play together, but without putting those who like to live alone at a disadvantage. Pidcraft players can play casually without judgement, or intensely and build massive industrial or magical complexes. Here at Pidcraft we recognize what makes a minecraft server fun is the experiences you have on it, and experiences aren't as fun without laughs with your friends. We want everyone to feel comfortable making group bases, towns, even sprawling cities. To help protect these great communities we do require people to apply to be whitelisted. However application is simple and easy. As long as you are aware of our simple rules and give us your minecraft username so we can whitelist.Posted in: PC Servers
Our rules are as follows:
- No griefing, this means any intentional destruction of others property without the owner's consent. This also includes trying to make one's experience negative. If you are raiding a town or community you must have their consent. And please at least make it interesting, somewhat fair, and don't steal everything and try to preserve as much as possible. We are trusting you will the privilege of enabled PVP
- Do not argue with admins unless they are breaking rules themselves. Admins are not exempt from these rules.
- Have fun, don't stress. FTB is made to be fun, so have fun, and if anyone gets in the way, let an admin know.
Simply reply to this thread with the following information:
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc):
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us):
Do you agree to rules:
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server):
The server currently runs FTB Ultimate and does not have gregtech, EE3 nor portalgun
Once you are whitelisted we will post a list of whitelisted applicants on the thread, you can then just join this
FTB FORUMS POST: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/%E2%99%A5pidcraft-a-casual-survival-ftb-ultimate-server-for-building-fun-exciting-communities-%E2%99%A5.23864/
Mar 2, 2013DrewsAdmin posted a message on Be Nice To Everyone, The Clan about Having Fun [Server] [Mumble]BNTE is a clan that was started up a couple weeks ago by my friend and me. We aim to grow a small clan/community for PC gaming where there will always be people available to play with. Right now we have a Minecraft server, and a Mumble server, we play lots of BF3 and CSGO, but also Minecraft, DayZ, Gmod, and DOD:S. Some more info about the minecraft server can be found here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/cancraft-1947955/Posted in: Clans
feel free to hop-on whenever, as there is no whitelist. Additionally if you have a microphone, we have a mumble server, hopping on there will make it more easy to find people to play with. The ip for the mumble server is this:
You can download mumble for free here: http://www.mumble.com/mumble-download.php
Our steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bnte
To apply for the clan simply post a little about you in the comments please include minecraft username and steam username if you have it.
Cya in the game!
Mar 1, 2013DrewsAdmin posted a message on CanCraft PvP/Anarchy/Factions Server [24/7] [NO WHITELIST][Custom Map]Posted in: PC ServersQuote from ActaNonVerba
Pretty much a sick ass map that has fully customized landscapes with some sick fighting going on. Must see server
Glad you are having fun!
Feb 28, 2013DrewsAdmin posted a message on CanCraft PvP/Anarchy/Factions Server [24/7] [NO WHITELIST][Custom Map]Updated Title - additionally, people who join early on will be promotedPosted in: PC Servers
Feb 28, 2013DrewsAdmin posted a message on CanCraft PvP/Anarchy/Factions Server [24/7] [NO WHITELIST][Custom Map]Welcome to Davdonia, a land of wonder...but also a land of danger. And with danger comes opportunity. The world, as a whole has no rules, no commander, no dictator. But you can change that! Start a faction as a nation, or just simply guerillas or a bandit tribe. Gain riches through treachery, unity or neutrality, the world can be yours, you just have to find others to help you take it!Posted in: PC Servers
CanCraft is a server about forming nations, factions or posses to try and have as much riches as possible or the largest land. We encourage factions to be organized, but there is no need if it suits your fancy to be unorganized. The server has a custom map.
There is no whitelist, However posting a reply on this forum post with your IGN and a little about you will get you noticed by admins, and may allow you to become and admin at some point. The server is Anarchy, which means no rules, however we do not allow hacking or combat logging, both are permabannable.
Please remember that the server is not free to run, so please donate if you like the server and want it to continue. If you want donator benefits please talk to an admin prior to donating. DONATE HERE: http://drew.shadowim...org/donate.html
With that, here is the IP, have fun:
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.