Bio


About Me

Hi

99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, food and computers. The other 1% i’m usually asleep.

I do a lot of free-running and parkour, I'm a nice person to talk to and all that stuff, feel free to stop by and chat

Interests

Minecraft(duh ;P), Free running, parkour and computer programming!

Location England, tallyho pip pip

Profile Information


Minecraft calibrix Xbox calibrics

Contact Methods


Website URL https://twitter.com/Calibrixrs Skype Calibrix1