- Registered Member
Member for 6 years, 6 months, and 11 days
Last active Mon, Feb, 11 2013 00:23:48
- 0 Followers
- 15 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Jan 20, 2013C0mmandersmush posted a message on Minecraft; Woohoo! [1.4.6] [24\7] [40 Slots] [Factions] [mcMMO] [Economy] [mcJobs] [PvP] [Random Events] [Raids] and much more!Thank you to all the players that have joined our server in the past week and a half that we have been open! You all have helped us improve our server and we continue to work on it daily in the effort to tweak and perfect our systemPosted in: PC Servers
Jan 12, 2013C0mmandersmush posted a message on Minecraft; Woohoo! [1.4.6] [24\7] [40 Slots] [Factions] [mcMMO] [Economy] [mcJobs] [PvP] [Random Events] [Raids] and much more![Update] We have also added MobArena and are in the process of building the arena. Only a few days into our official launch and we have had 45 people join and check out our server which has been exciting.Posted in: PC Servers
Jan 12, 2013C0mmandersmush posted a message on Minecraft; Woohoo! [1.4.6] [24\7] [40 Slots] [Factions] [mcMMO] [Economy] [mcJobs] [PvP] [Random Events] [Raids] and much more!Server is working beautifully! All our spawn problems have been fixed, and with only two days into our actual launch, i would have to say it's been great!Posted in: PC Servers
Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2013Okay our server is now open! Going to do one last restart and we are a go!Posted in: PC Servers
Jan 10, 2013Posted in: PC ServersQuote from piester22
I don't know if your still working on spawn, but you have a white-list up at the moment. Just figured I'd say something since its been like 2 hours since you finished the perms xD
oh yeah i have the white list up just to make it private while i finish the spawn but it's finished now, putting finishing touches then you all can come join us
Jan 10, 2013Posted in: PC ServersQuote from death544
Your permissions are all messed up, dude.
Server is fixed! As of 1-10-13 2:12pm EST. We are putting some finishing touches on the spawn area and will have the server up shortly
Jan 10, 2013This is why my new server has been balanced with Equivalent exchange (based from tekkit). I have been in many servers where people could abuse selling stone and making bank and having many many many sets of Diamond everything. Not on my server. I am currently working out the spawning bugs and setting the final permissions but economy inflation will not happen on my server. If you wish to join and find out for yourself. My server should be up and fully functional within the next 12 hours. Hit me up or look for my forum post.Posted in: PC Servers
You cannot make bank on my server with stone and wood. Try and find a loop hole
Jan 10, 2013Server still down for maintenance. Permissions have been set properly. My two co-owners will be working on the server the rest of the night fixing any necessary issues. They are editing spawn to get the spawning correct.Posted in: PC Servers
I do apologize for the issues, still a new server but working the bugs out is half the battle. Should be up and running later today if all goes well.
Jan 9, 2013Server has been shut down to maintenance. I obviously didn't set the permissions right. Again this is a brand new server. I am very sorry all. I should have this all up and working later tonight. Check back on forums for update.Posted in: PC Servers
Jan 9, 2013Posted in: PC Servers
[font=comic sans ms', cursive]Minecraft; Woohoo![/font][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Server IP[/font]: [font=comic sans ms,cursive]188.8.131.52:25965[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][Survival/Factions/PvP/Raid/Economy][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Basic Information:[/font][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Right now we are generally working on continuously improving the server. We have started out as just 3 good friends wanting to start a Minecraft server with the intent to expand. Starting out the server holds 24 player by out setting. As we grow, we will enable the full extent of the server to 40 players. As always if more players are required we will gladly upgrade. [/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Contact me if you have any questions:[/font]
Email: [email protected]
[font=comic sans ms', cursive]Tips and General Info:[/font]
- [font=comic sans ms,cursive]Server: As of right now we are in a Beta stage, everything that we wanted in the server is implemented and installed. We have more idea that we would like to implement and will do so as often as possible. Explore the server and make a place your home. [/font]
- [font=comic sans ms,cursive]Money: We have an economy, you can make money by doing jobs with mcJobs, selling items in our store at the main Castle, or you can make your own player shop (Will be implemented soon)[/font]
- [font=comic sans ms,cursive]Economy: As far as our economy goes, we have based our economy on the idea of Equivalent Exchange. The reason we did this is to keep everyone from just being able to farm a large amount an item and making a large profit off of it selling it to the store and to help battle inflation. [/font]
- [font=comic sans ms,cursive]Teamspeak and Mumble: We thought it would be nice for our players to be able to talk to one another as well if they choose. We own both a Teamspeak 3 server which we are on actively, as well as a newly acquired Mumble voice server. If you would like to join either of this simple let us know in the comments on this page or ask for the information in game. [/font]
- [font=comic sans ms,cursive]Factions and PvP: Our server has the Factions add on, you can create Factions with your friends or other people on the server, create faction homes, and have faction battles. As far as PvP goes, our PvP arenas are not in the server yet. They are currently in the process of being built and will be added in soon. [/font]
- [font=comic sans ms,cursive]Raids and Random Events: Depending on when we play or who we have on the server, at some random moment in time we will Broadcast a Raid and Coordinates or Random Events and Cooridnates (Don't worry they won't be to ridiculously far from the main Castle or your home areas) These events will be set as Battle-zones, which means all out PvP. Each Raid or Random even will have a chest with rewards but you will have to fight your way to the rewards. I won't disclose to much information but there will be custom monsters guarding 'said' rewards.[/font]
- [font=comic sans ms', cursive]mcMMO:[/font] [font=comic sans ms', cursive]mcMMO has been fully implemented. We have totally edited the plugin to be more balanced. Always suggestions are greatly appreciated if you feel like something should be changed or adjusted.[/font]
- [font=comic sans ms', cursive]Mob Arena: We have just recently added a Mob Arena with a lobby and custom classes. You will be fighting in the Minecraft; Woohoo! custom Mob Arena octagon where rewards will be given.[/font]
- Dungeons: We have also just addend Dungeons. You will have to fight past your regular mobs to make it towards the Boss at the end of the Dungeon. Once at the Boss, fight him and the mobs around him, once defeated he will drop nice goodies! These dungeons will range from easy to hard and will have different twists or booby traps so be careful!
- [font=comic sans ms', cursive]Paintball:[/font][font=comic sans ms', cursive] Yes Paintball is coming to Minecraft; Woohoo! In the next coming day we will have a few new paintball arenas setup. We will be using Paintball War Edition! [/font]
- [font=comic sans ms', cursive]RaidCall:[/font][font=comic sans ms', cursive] [/font][font=comic sans ms', cursive]We also have a RaidCall server that you can connect to, the program is free in which you can download from this link: [/font]http://www.raidcall.com/v7/index.html. Our channel is called Gaming Corner or you can search the room id 5562011
Ranks will be created very shortly. Ranking from regular ranks to donated ranks for anyone who wants to be special. These donated ranks will have nothing to do with "Paying to WIN, not on my server. I will not be asking for any donations, donations will be done at the players choice and the rewards of donating will more aesthetics to names etc.
- PvP: World 1, Nether: On | The End: On
- Creeper Explosion damage to world: Off
- Lava Place: On
- Water Place: On
- TNT: On (Part of Faction take overs) *So be careful and aware of where you place your Faction homes.
- Respect ALL Admins, Staff, and Players[/font]
- No hacks are allowed (Ban)
- No spamming in chat (Warning -> Jail -> Kick -> Timed Ban)
- No racism (We will tolerate racism to a point, we are all racist and that is an understanding, but don't let it get out of hand)
- No asking for ranks (You will gain ranks over time I promise)
- No asking for items (If there will be any items being handed out it will be at Admins say so)
- No spawn camping (This is Minecraft... Not Call of Duty okay?)
- No PvP logging (Trust me, you won't be happy when you log back in)
- PvP, Raiding and Factions are encouraged
- No own Faction griefing (again back to being respectful to players)
- Admins word is final
- Report all hacking to admins
- MOST OF ALL Have fun and please enjoy your say
Our Server your HOME:
[font=comic sans ms', cursive]In the end, i'll be honest. I'm a 21 year old college student that only wants to play games and build a great community within games. I've owned at least 10 servers for multiple games in the last 21 years of my life, 8 of which have been successful, the other two were lost causes from the start (due to lack of dedication of other members). I want this server to grow, I don't care about my Owner privileges or my Admin abilities to spawn what ever I want. I just want to play the game with whom ever would like to join me. My two Co-Owners as well feel the same about this as i do. Minecraft is a game that we are all dedicated in and will take care of this server.[/font]
Please feel free to make our server your home and spread the word. If you feel like something should be changed, please post anything here or email me directly and I will see to having it fixed or edited.Hope to see you in the serverThank you for stopping by our forum page
Aug 2, 2011C0mmandersmush posted a message on [x32, x64, x128] [1.8] The Wind Waker Collection [Aether now supported]Posted in: Resource PacksQuote from Ironsentron
I hope I can get at least the base textures converted for you soon then :smile.gif:
Yeah I know, I have the same feeling!! :biggrin.gif: I'm extremely excited about releasing these textures for everyone. It would be awesome if it was in vanilla Minecraft too!
Changed icestone, texture didnt fit before
Some Ambrosium Torches and a sapling
Gravitite Ore in case you wanted gravity.. lol
That would be awesome!! Thank you for doing this but hey take your time do what you gatta do first, it will be worth waiting for!
Aug 1, 2011C0mmandersmush posted a message on [x32, x64, x128] [1.8] The Wind Waker Collection [Aether now supported]Posted in: Resource PacksQuote from Ironsentron
I think I might be able to work around a x32 version yeah. That would be the lowest I think I could go without losing too much of the original pack.
I feel a little motivated now to get that done, after this Aether expect to see a x32.
Also guys, here is a nice reskin of the slime for the Swets Aether mob
(Far pic since I cant spawn them with other mods and got lucky finding one)
Locked Chest! customly edited front and side textures
Alright cool! Thank you for considering the x32 version, i love what you did with this and it looks amazing! but unfortunately x32 is the best i can run.
Aug 1, 2011C0mmandersmush posted a message on [x32, x64, x128] [1.8] The Wind Waker Collection [Aether now supported]Do you think you would be able to make an x32 version?Posted in: Resource Packs
Apr 20, 2011C0mmandersmush posted a message on TooManyItems, the inventory editor and more (1.8 Forge is here!)When playing in multiplayer, i would go to put my stuff in a chest and it won't stay, it will just pop right back into my inventory. I can't craft anything in multiplayer for it will give me my stuff but then it will disappear and go right back to me having the same materials i just had, but i don't have this problem in single player. Anybody have the same problem?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.