I'm so in love with the "retro" tightly-controlled-palette look. This really stands out from the rest! I can't wait to use it!
- Registered Member
Member for 6 years, 3 months, and 9 days
Last active Mon, Jun, 19 2017 05:10:08
- 0 Followers
- 175 Total Posts
- 7 Thanks
Apr 13, 2017Apollyna posted a message on **1.11 update on the way!*** [16×][1.5.1] Rakepack: default revamped; heavily revised icons with minimal block tweaksPosted in: Resource Packs
Dec 13, 2015Posted in: PC Servers
IGN (in-game name): CommanderTay
Preferred Name: Tay!
Age: 16, turning 17 in a few months uvu
Why do you want to join this server?: This seems like a nice, fun, stressfree server which is exactly what I need!
What kind of server do you play on?: I usually stick to survival servers, and some modded servers c:
Preferred gender pronoun (optional): Female, she, her, ect!
Added! Welcome aboard ~
Dec 12, 2015Posted in: PC Servers
1. IGN (in-game name): Miss_Jaffacake
2. Preferred Name: Miss
4. Why do you want to join this server? tired of kids being annoying and looks wonderful
5. What kind of server do you play on? towny/sky
6. Name one of your favorite book/movie/TV show (optional): bobs burgers
7. Preferred gender pronoun (optional): she/her
1. IGN (in-game name): AsianGamerMC
2. Preferred Name: Andrew or Andy. I go by both.
3. Age: 16
4. Why do you want to join this server? Just looking for a small server where I can enjoy mini games/survival with friends. I also enjoy building on small servers where I can trust for it to not be griefed. My building style is medieval and if need be I'd love to help out with any building project you guys are working on. I've been a Mod, an Admin, and a builder on many servers.
5. What kind of server do you play on? Mainly vanilla survival, skyblock, or rpg servers. I also enjoy mini game servers like Mineplex.
1. IGN (in-game name): Psiren14566
2. Preferred Name: Caro/Carolyn
3. Age: 19
4. Why do you want to join this server?: Looking for a new server and community to game with
5. What kind of server do you play on?: Mostly vanilla with a few mods
6. Name one of your favorite book/movie/TV show (optional): Harry Potter
7. Are you going to grief, cheat, or discriminate against other people on the server? - Never.
1. IGN (in-game name): hammer_cheaney
2. Preferred Name: Erica, or just hammer
3. Age: 16
4. Why do you want to join this server? This server looks really fun and interesting, and since my old server I used to play on got shut down, I'm really looking for another fun server with a good community to play on in my spare time. The world looks beautiful, and it sounds really amazing.
5. What kind of server do you play on? Generally just survival, but I also do sometimes to mini games and such as well. I'm open to anything.
6. Name one of your favorite book/movie/TV show (optional): The Maze Runner Series, and Jurassic Park and World
7. Preferred gender pronoun (optional): she, her, etc.
I promise not to grief, steal, or do any of the banned actions that were listed. Thanks for your consideration!
(in-game name): purpcorn
2. Preferred Name: faith
3. Age: 16
4. Why do you want to join this server? it looks fun and interesting
5. What kind of server do you play on? i play mcmmos
6. Name one of your favorite book/movie/TV show (optional): too many to name
7. Preferred gender pronoun (optional): female, her, she, etc.
1. IGN (in-game name): _NagisaHazuki_
2. Preferred Name: Alec
3. Age: 17
4. Why do you want to join this server? I love building in survival and i think that they'll look so good with your custom biomes
5. What kind of server do you play on? Survival, Hunger games, and minigame servers
6. Name one of your favorite book/movie/TV show (optional): Suzuka, The town where you live, and fuuka ( All manga from my favorite mangaka Kouji Seo
1. IGN : King_Lycaon
2. Preferred Name:Lycaon
4. I would like to join this server because I've been looking for a nice quiet survival server since the one I played on before has now shut down
5. I usually play on small private servers or less well-known public ones to avoid all the drama that comes with a large amount of people
6. Name one of your favorite book/movie/TV show (optional): I'm just going to list one for each. Favorite book is probably the 13th Reality, favorite movie is Sherlock: a Game of Shadows, and my favorite TV show is either Grimm or Elementary
7. Preferred gender pronoun (optional): Male
1. IGN (in-game name): Milhaylay
2. Preferred Name: Mil or Milhaylay is fine
3. Age: 16
4. Why do you want to join this server? I am looking for a nice server to join, like this, and would love to be a part of the community.
5. What kind of server do you play on? I typically play on survival/ minigame servers.
6. Name one of your favorite book/movie/TV show (optional): I love the supernatural series
1. IGN (in-game name): BlockMinerMC
2. Preferred Name: BlockMiner
4. Why do you want to join this server? I like the survival gamemode, and would like to play it with others. I have tried in the past to create a server to play on with my friends, but no such luck. And public servers have lots of griefing, spamming, etc.
5. What kind of server do you play on? Factions, Creative, Pvp.
6. Name one of your favorite book/movie/TV show (optional): Artemis Fowl
Thanks for taking the time to read this application!
Hello, I'd like to apply for 2 people, my boyfriend and I, we're nice people.
1. IGN (in-game name):
2. Preferred Name:
4. Why do you want to join this server?
because I don't like PVP and want to play on a friendly mature server.
5. What kind of server do you play on?we usually just play on a local server with lots of mods (monsterpack) but vanilla can be fun to.
1. IGN (in-game name):
2. Preferred Name:
4. Why do you want to join this server?
5. What kind of server do you play on?
Hope this will do.
1. IGN (in-game name): Amci
2. Preferred Name: Amci
3. Age: 16
4. Why do you want to join this server?: I want to join this server because it looks like a nice place to start playing. I like the different types of worlds that there are and that the plugins stick to the semi-vanilla aspect.
5. What kind of server do you play on?: I generally play on SMP servers, Vanilla or Semi-Vanilla exclusively.
Added! Thank you all, and we hope to see you soon ~
1. IGN (in-game name): Shini BlackRose
2. Preferred Name: Shini
4. Why do you want to join this server? Looking for some people to waste my life away with. lol
Also,looking for Anime and XboxOne friends lol
5. What kind of server do you play on? ..... Fun ones?
6. Name one of your favorite book/movie/TV show: (optional) Right now? Steven Universe, kick.
7. Preferred gender pronoun: He is fine ^ w^
Does your name have an underscore between Shini and Blackrose, or is it all one word?
Jul 7, 2015Apollyna posted a message on A Brush More Colour - Soft, Warm & Vibrant - (Week 31 - Saplings & Wood Tools)Posted in: Resource Packs
I'm blown away by the screenshots here. I hope this project actually nets you some profit, because the content is quite a cut above the rest.
I've included some screens for poots and giggles' sake.
Jul 3, 2015Posted in: PC Servers
Hi! I was invited to join a few days ago :3 Here goes!
- IGN: Apollyna
- Preferred Name: Apollyna / Apo for short
- Age: 22
- Why do you want to join this server? I used to play Minecraft a lot, and I really miss the environment. Your server screenies remind me of the first MC server I ever played on, and your site and rules make me think you have a welcoming, chill community.
- What kind of server do you play on? NonPVP Survival, Cooperative Survival, admin-ing my own server ("Creative Survival", lol)
- Enjin account? None
- Do you have a Skype? I do
- Preferred gender pronoun? they/them
Aug 4, 2014Apollyna posted a message on [16x][1.7.2] Wayukian pack (Magma slime & blaze previews on pg. 144) [800k+ downloads]Just reinstalled minecraft after maybe half a year of downtime and had to pick this up again. I don't even care if it's out of date, it's so worth it. Thanks for your hard work!Posted in: Resource Packs
Dec 30, 2013Apollyna posted a message on Why does everyone think 1.8 is going to be an adventure update?Posted in: Future UpdatesQuote from Leftypower123
...the infamous adventure update that ruined the game for many...
What? How did Beta 1.8 ruin Minecraft?
Nov 4, 2013Posted in: Resource PacksQuote from Maffhew
Wow thats probably the best compliment I've recieved so far. But the next update for Chivalry is gonna be big (look-wise) And I would love some feedback aswell!
I'm kinda stuck on the stained glass. Should I have one dedicated style or a bunch of different ones (like so) If I should have only one style, which should it be? .-. I'm also keeping the iron border but I will have ctm eventually.
Personally, the idea of different frames for different colors is interesting to me. If it becomes too much work, though, I'd pick the frames on the light blue stained glass. They look the most .."open", easy to see out of. Super cute, btw.
Of course, a collection of alternates would half-solve both of your problems. Seems like that'd be way too much work when the CTM comes into play, though.
Nov 3, 2013It warms my lil heart to see packs like this. I feel like quality pixelwork is sometimes drowned out by HYPERREAL x25678 ULTRA HD packs, or bucket fill "simple" ones.Posted in: WIP Resource Pack
Bah, what I'm trying to say is thank you for sharing your art with the community!
Could you talk about some of your inspirations? Your work reminds me (in a good way) of one or two other artists and I'm wondering if I'm "right". x')
Nov 3, 2013Haven't seen a pack this amazing in a while. I think it fits right up there with the old greats like Eld, Wayukian, SMP Revival, et al.Posted in: Resource Packs
I'm really eager to try this after ogling those screenshots. Hopefully I could give you some feedback if you're looking for it?
Aug 27, 2013It's so exciting to see another small-scale, big-quality RPG pack spring up! My very favorite kind... ^u^Posted in: Resource Packs
I'm eagerly awaiting the finished work, and wishing you fantastic luck along the way!
Aug 18, 2013Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Where do my waypoints get saved to in 1.6?
They used to be .points files located in mods/rei_minimap, but this has changed. I can't find them anywhere to back them up.
EDIT - Oddly enough, they are still in THE ORIGINAL .minecraft/mods/rei_minimap folder. NOT the versions/1.6.2(etc)/mods/ folder!
Tested by copying old waypoints in to a fresh install, it works. Mystery solved!
Mar 14, 2013When trying to install ModLoader 1.5 on a MCPatched Minecraft, I crash after the white 'mojang' screen with the following report:Posted in: Minecraft Mods
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// On the bright side, I bought you a teddy bear!
Time: 3/14/13 8:31 PM
Description: Unexpected error
java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access method bfy.c(I)V from class com.prupe.mcpatcher.TexturePackAPI
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
-- System Details --
Minecraft Version: 1.5
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 461101736 bytes (439 MB) / 514523136 bytes (490 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: ModLoader, EntityRendererProxy[com.prupe.mcpatcher.MCPatcherUtils, Config, MCLogger, ...], [com.prupe.mcpatcher.mod.ColorizeItem, AAHelper, TessellatorUtils, ...]
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
ModLoader: Mods loaded: 1
OpenGL: AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 GL version 3.2.9704 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
Is Modded: Very likely; Jar signature invalidated
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Texture Pack: Default
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
I do not get this error on a fresh Minecraft 1.5 install.
Please do not tell me to switch to Optifine, just help me get the patcher and ModLoader working together.
EDIT -- I tried reinstalling MC 1.5, patching it, then installing ModLoader WITHOUT copying over the conflicting bfy class. I then put Rei's Minimap 1.5 into my mods folder to test if ModLoader would function - it did! What does bfy.class do in ModLoader, and am I safe to just not install it like I did?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.