1.) What is your IGN? Action_A
2) How old are you? 12... nearly 13. I know most people would say, "You are probably an immature little kid who will annoy everyone and use you powers for bad uses," but I personally believe I am mature enough to be a mod, admin, etc.
3) What is your TimeZone? Eastern Time Zone
4) How would you punish a player that is breaking our rules on the website and in-game? I would look at the rules and see what the warnings are. Ex: "If you spam, you will be banned for 1+ days." So, if they spammed for an hour or something very severe, I would ban them for longer than one day, but if they spammed for a little bit, but enough to be annoying, I would ban them for a day. If there is nothing like that in the rules, I would think of how long to ban or mute them. Ex: Someone is finding an exploit to get IRL money(from the IRL shop, if you have one), I would ban them for a while, or maybe forever, but if they are just making annoying comments and everyone is getting mad, I would mute them for a while. Of course, I would warn them first.
5) Why should we accept you as a staff member over another applicant? As mentioned above, I feel I am mature enough to have the power of being a staff member, without overusing/abusing it. Also, if you think the way I punish a person is fair, it helps my cause of getting a rank up.
6) How will you benefit our community as a staff member? I would keep the chats clean and the server fair. I would stop people from annoying anyone, or cyber bullying. And of course, if you would not like anyone to date on your server, I can stop that, too. This just makes it easier because mods and admins don't have to do this as much, as I will be doing it. I also make YouTube videos, and it is a small channel, but both the server and my channel could get publicity from each other.
7) What will you do if you are not accepted into the staff team? I would join the server and just play it like a normal player. I have never gotten a mod or admin rank, so I wouldn't get mad.