Like Jefe said, that's unfortunately not possible.
Players need to first go through your router before they can go to your server, and without a port-forwarded server, that's not going to be possible. And also, to be able to post your server on minecraftservers.org, you're going to need a port-forwarded server.
If you're willing to spend a few bucks a month, there are a bunch of companies that offer server hosting. You can make a request in the Hosting Requests sub-sub-forum.
Private Mod Note
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Wanna play a round or two of Warframe together? Hit me up on Steam and let's get rolling ^__^ Any skill level is welcome, I just like the company c:
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
1. download technic launcher
2. install tekkit lite
3. go to tekkit lite folder (%appdata%/technic/tekkitlite or something)
4. open modpack.jar with winrar/winzip
5. copy all the files into your minecraft.jar in .minecraft
6. delete meta-inf in your minecraft.jar
7. put the server map into your signgle player minecraft
8. make no-ip account noip.com
9. add a host.
10.fill the form out with what you want your minecraft server ip adress to be in the hostname menu
11. download and run the client
12. login on the client
13. open the server map on your singleplayer and do open to lan
14. people will be able to join you through the no-ip hostname even if they are not on your lan
If you unplug the entire router, you'd have no Internet access.
Not sure if trolling, though.
a router is like a traffic officer, it just directs traffic. the MODEM is what gives internet access, the hint is in the name. Modulator/Demodulator.
Granted, you've likely grown up in an era where these two network components are most often combined into one single unit i.e. the modem router, but i can assure you that that is not true in all or even likely most cases.
On a straight road, there is no need to direct traffic. with a modem connected (through a non-network interface) directly to just one pc, there is also no need to direct traffic.
not sure if ignorant or just trolling oh and BTW, i made the very same point that Rev did just 4 posts ago.