Looking for a Plugin

Hi

Im looking for a Plugin that allows a player on my server to click on a sign and then automatically join the specified faction/clan/team.

For this I would need a sign.
    For exampl:
    [Factions] <------ can be anything that goes with the plugin
    [Faction Name]

Please help! And again I am looking for a plugin that already exists and does that (It could be a whole different factions/teams/clans plugin that has the sign thing with it naturally) Or for someone to make a plugin like this for me if possible.

Thanks
    Kram2000
    There is a plugin that will let you put any command to a line on a sign.

Here it is: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/command-signs/
    Thank you for the reply but I already have that plugin.
    The problem with CommandSigns is that for a person to be invited to a faction/clan/team they need to be invited by a Leader or mod of the faction. So I tried putting /sudo on it to make the Leader of the faction do the command but that only works if he is online on my server. I am looking for something that lets you join a faction by Overriding the command /f invite [Name] (Sort of Overrides) and doesnt acctually make the owner have to invite the person. If you could tell me a way to use /sudo on players that are offline that would help to but otherwise that was not what I was looking for

Thanks
    Kram2000
    Quote from kram2000

Thank you for the reply but I already have that plugin.
    The problem with CommandSigns is that for a person to be invited to a faction/clan/team they need to be invited by a Leader or mod of the faction. So I tried putting /sudo on it to make the Leader of the faction do the command but that only works if he is online on my server. I am looking for something that lets you join a faction by Overriding the command /f invite [Name] (Sort of Overrides) and doesnt acctually make the owner have to invite the person. If you could tell me a way to use /sudo on players that are offline that would help to but otherwise that was not what I was looking for

Thanks
    Kram2000

Have the faction owners set there faction information to open i think? or set it up so that anyone can join it. I'm not to familiar with factions, but i think they can do that.
    Hi again

They can do that but I want to make it so that only certain players are allowed to join that faction. I do use Groupmanager so I suppose I could set it as a permission for a certain group because on my server there are 4 Factions each with a different theme and one owner for each. Each Faction will have a seperate group for example one of them is The Airforce. So I could make it so that only the people with the airforce rank are allowed to join the Airforce faction. The problem is I dont know what permissions to use to do so or if you can acctually do that.

Thanks for the reply if you know how to do the permissions please qirte a reply.
    Kram2000
    Is there anyone that knows how to add permissions to a group to allow them to only join a certain faction???
    Quote from kram2000

Is there anyone that knows how to add permissions to a group to allow them to only join a certain faction???

You can find it in the faction plugin's homepage, it will list the permissions and once you find it, do this

Normal Permission (Allowing) : - permissions.example

Deny Permission (Denying) : - -permissions.example

That's only applies to Pex or Group Manager I believe, I didn't test it on other permission plugins
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes