Hi guys, my tekkit server was working perfectly using hamachi up until a few days ago. Suddenly when i start the server i get an error saying FAILED TO BIND TO PORT. Ive been looking for a solution but havent found one yet. Any ideas?
No it's not the port forwarding. (Hamachi doesn't need port forwarding!)
You are running two servers at once on the same port.
If you are running Windows...
1. Go to Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc)
2. Go to the processes tab and find javaw.exe or java.exe (if you find both then repeat step 3 for each of them)
3. Click on it and then click end process
4. Try restarting your server
If you are running Linux or Mac...
1. Find the console (which can be accessed in Mac by going to the Applications/System Tools folder.
2. In the console, type "kill javaw" (without quotes) and then push enter. Do this one more time without the w after java.
3. Try restarting your server.