Auto Server Starter + Port Forwarder v1.3
Created by x86cam!
Read The Readme!
1. Get CraftBukkit Here or Vanilla Server Here (minecraft_server.jar). 2. Create folder named "Server" on your Desktop.
3. Move server jar into "Server" on the Desktop.Don't need to do, you can just provide a directory for the downloader to put it into.
4. Go into the Starter File folder in this tool's folder.
5. Launch ALL IN ONE.bat (Server Starter on some computers).
6. Follow instructions on screen.
This zip file contains a .bat file that automatically Port Forwards 25565, and starts your server. No viruses are included. If you are suspicious that there is a virus, look at the batch file yourself! All it does is displays messages, port forwards, and starts your server. You can change the port number in the batch file. You must have downloaded the server jar into a folder called Server onto your Desktop.Not anymore! Uses MiniUPnPc to Port Forward.
~ 1.0 -- First Release to Public
~ 1.1 -- Added Linksys and Similar batch file. (Broke Port Forwarding)
~ 1.2 -- Major Update! Got rid of Linksys and Similar batch file. Added User Input and an Only Port Forward/Only Start Server Tool!
~ 1.3 -- Added Download Script to Download the Server jar automatically.
Bugs that I am working on:
Not port forwarding correctly. Maybe will need to use something else for port forwarding on Linksys/Netgear/similarFIXED
Hmm somebody sure has fun with deleting my messages... :smile.gif:
How to get it popular? Just talk random stupidity like you do now, answer questions and stuff like that.
If you keep your topic bumped and your tool is really working you might even get a sticky thread.
Edit: Wow it seems like we've got to meet the new TERMINATOR. A funny guy keeps deleting all our messages.