[Plugin][CanaryB8+] NPCs v4.4 + iConomy! UPDATED!

Quote from Invididom »
    Any ETA for Bukkit....

or 1.5 for that matter
    MitchellCraft Survival [No Blacklisted Items!]

Please Enjoy :D
    I am loving this idea, and have considered implementing it for an adventure map I'm working on.

I'm curious if there's any way that we could have a gui with npcs for programmable dialogue?

Ya know.. like in oblivion.. only with text?

If I could have NPCs performing basic routines then speak when poked AND use a trader system with gold ingots as the cost.. you'd so make my day.
    Can we please get bukkit removed from the title until it is actually compatible?
    Don't fear the creeper, yeah he's in your mine
    Don't fear the creeper, happens all the time, don't fear the creeper
    -Snip- Fixed!
    Has anyone any idea if there's continued work on this plugin or should we start considering moving to other plugins to keep our NPCs working? This plugin doesn't work with 1.5 as it is. I know devs have their own lifes, and I'm not asking to rush anything, just if there's plan to support 1.5 or not.

Thanks!
    I am going to use my crap knowledge to attempt to update this plugin
    (Do NOT get your hopes up 99.999% of Fail!)

Well I have never once gotten this plugin to work right. I have plenty of other plugins but then theres this one. Theres always problem after problem (no offense) but craftizens does this too so anyway.
    FIRST: The NPC's wouldn't even spawn so I changed the npc_broadcast_range=60 to 40.
    SECOND: Well now the NPC's decided to spawn for once except they disapear after I disconnect and they arnt actually there because usualy i thought they watch you like animals. The ones I spawn seem to be frozen. Although I can do things like /move npc. Or /npc additem ext... None of it wants to work.
    When will the bukkit version be ready?
    Quote from MichaelMitchell »
    I am going to use my crap knowledge to attempt to update this plugin
    (Do NOT get your hopes up 99.999% of Fail!)

Any one know where the SCR is?

How would I install this on my server I am using servercraft, mcmyadmin web console?
    I installed the plugin correctly, I think. and it keeps giving me this error whenever i try to create a new npc.

[SEVERE] Throwable while calling plugin (Outdated?)
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: aQ
    	at d.getRotation(Unknown Source)
    	at l.a(Unknown Source)
    	at l.r(Unknown Source)
    	at eventListener.onCommand(Unknown Source)
    	at PluginLoader.callHook(PluginLoader.java:531)
    	at Player.command(Player.java:147)
    	at Player.chat(Player.java:117)
    	at ONetServerHandler.a(ONetServerHandler.java:514)
    	at OPacket3Chat.a(SourceFile:36)
    	at ONetworkManager.a(SourceFile:239)
    	at ONetServerHandler.a(ONetServerHandler.java:70)
    	at ONetworkListenThread.a(ONetworkListenThread.java:76)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(SourceFile:351)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:286)
    	at OThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)
    [INFO] migszxc tried command /npc create simple zetzx zetzx

It spawns a nameless npc that's just frozen. Not looking at me or anything.
    :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: PLSSSSSSS UPDATE I NEED IT :VV: :VV: :VV: :VV: :VV:
    Quote from migszxc »
    I installed the plugin correctly, I think. and it keeps giving me this error whenever i try to create a new npc.

[SEVERE] Throwable while calling plugin (Outdated?)
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: aQ

It spawns a nameless npc that's just frozen. Not looking at me or anything.

Also, @ above poster: If you use Bukkit, you can find a better NPC plugin at the Bukkit forums. Just look for "Citizens".

I say this thread gets closed. It hasn't been updated in weeks now.
    Check out my Let's Play series and see me fail in Minecraft!

Also check out our forums!
    These NPCs are treated like players? I mean... they always keep that chunk loaded they're in?
    well, is this going to be updated?
    and when will it be bukkit compatible?
    Please Update it for Bukkit. I would be really happy! I will give you :Diamond: !!!!
    does this work with the ordinary minecraft server or does it require canary or hmod?
    Jimpi,

I have tried every single npc plugin out there (including yours) and none of them have worked for me. My canary server will load the plugin, and let me use the commands. But when ever I spawn an npc I can't activate their messages and I can't buy anything, infact they don't even look at me which i thought they were supposed to fallow your movement. So anyway they dissapear after I relog or restart the server. As you can see im sad because my map im making relies on npc's, but they aren't working. PLEASE HELP!
    Uhm is this plugin still being continued? Because its currently not working with the new canary b7. Which kinda sucks because i really need a npc plugin for my rpg server...
    Oh and if it won't be continued could someone try to fix it? :smile.gif: That would help me a hole lot!
    Last edited by Autark: 6/29/2011 1:12:29 PM
    I dont work, is it beccause I have a Bukkit server, and I can't find a groups.txt

Please help!! :SSSS:
    Its a great plugin though, good work!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes