sorry for late reply... but if u mean plugins > http://bukkit.org/
and if u mean client mods (like mo'creatures) and so, u must place forge files into minecraft_server.jar files.
then run it and there will be generated files. most important is folder called "mods". There place any your client mods what u want Hope I was helpful
This goes all the way back to when Minecraft was born. It has all minecraft_server.jars as well as minecraft.jars. Credits go to xales for this.
Also, yes, these .jars are legally distributed. They're taken right off the Minecraft downloads database, this site just contains the links to all of them. The .jars are not actually hosted on the site itself.
Hello everyone, i just would like to know, where i can download minecraft server for 1.5.2 exe and jar, because now at minecraft oficial site i can only download version 1.6.1
Please answer me
If you just want to change the version that is downloading when you install/reinstall minecraft.exe:
1. Go to https://minecraft.net/download
2. Download current launcher
3. Open (launch) launcher
4. Fill in user name and password
5. When launcher finishes downloading its packages and you've the menu screen---- BEFOREyou press play----tap 'EDIT PROFILE'
7. On menu that pops up, about midway down, you will see 'USE VERSION'
8. Open the dropdown menu for that request
9. Tap on the version you want
10. Save profile
11. Now press PLAY
You should have the version you want installed now.