I did everything to download Forge. I added a lib folder with the necessary 4 files. I loaded minecraft up and i dont see a forgeloader setup. Why is this happening? Can someone give me a very detailed to the dot tutorial.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
1:I AM A BEING OF PURE ENERGY 2: And no pants 1: AND THAT
well, I don't have anything to do, so here is a tutorial:
1. make sure you have a fresh .minecraft folder
2. download the universal forge for minecraft 1.5.1 here: http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/index.php/topic,7053.0.html
3. place all the files from forge in your minecraft.jar
4. delete META-INF
5. open minecraft, if everything went right, Forge Mod Loader should download the required files.
6. when minecraft opens you should have 3 mods installed: Forge, FML, and MCP
If this didn't work, please post a crashlog so I can help you futher.