Minecraft Model Pack [v1.5.306] + Steve Rigs [v1.2+v1.1] + Item Pack [v1.2.178] + Mob Pack [v1.0.6] (Cinema 4D)

Poll: What version of Cinema 4D do you use?

What version of Cinema 4D do you use? - Single Choice

• R14 32.2%
  • Earlier version 0.5%
  • R11 0.8%
  • R11.5 0.7%
  • R12 23.2%
  • R13 42.6%

This poll has ended as of 5/15/2014 5:49:37 PM

Poll: Which of the following do you have?

Which of the following do you have? - Single Choice

• Prime 5.2%
  • Broadcast 4.5%
  • Visualize 1.2%
  • Studio 89.1%

This poll has ended as of 5/15/2014 5:49:37 PM

Quote from xxxzzzmark

How did you achieve the flame in his hand?

I'm using after effects,and the flame is pretty famous,the tool/pack is called Action essentials which are recorded and keyed flames/explosions.
    I just changed the color and added few glow effects.

question, where do I buy the new rig? and when I buy it, how do I get the updates?

Okay I'm getting a BIT better at animating now. I'm going to try my first animated short. It's going to consist of many small clips with not much movement. The story I have in mind could would very well!

I'm going to try a bit more lighting though, I can't seem to get it right.

Sweet, but when animating keep in mind that a good animation takes a looot of work to make so be patient. 

Quote from SmileyAllMighty

Finally got around to using the character rig, here's something I made.

That looks greaaaaat. Keep it up. :D

Quote from Davidtox

This rig costs more than 10,I'm surprised that weed is selling it for $10...
    Especially the fingers,it's just awesome.

Oh whoa. That looks so cool. Love it. :3

Quote from JoelMagg

question, where do I buy the new rig? and when I buy it, how do I get the updates?

I'll add download and some info in the first post as soon as 1.0 is out. 
    It's 0.9 cause it still has a few minor bugs. Also gonna add some more stuff. 

For now this is the only link you can use:
    http://bit.ly/NQWJuM

Whenever I update it you get an email which includes a download link for the update.
    Its a easy and nice to make good looking animation. Keep the good work up :D
    how do i bring a character or anythiung into the cinema 4 d?
    ok i figured that out but now i dont know how to use the ik chains!
    Last edited by minecraftuser711_: 8/2/2012 10:26:40 AM
    [SSSS]
    Can you please make a boat!!!!!!!
    Really cool pack :D thanks
    This is a really nice pack i used your steve his moves are so smooth here i have a animation its just 4 sec but i am making it longer but this is what i have! and i have a question about lip sync or voice in a animation how do you do that, because i want that steve talk but how do i do that, do you know how to lip sync or voice sync in cinema 4d r13?

But here is de video link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWxwveCgpBU
    Quote from SpcEffects

This is a really nice pack i used your steve his moves are so smooth here i have a animation its just 4 sec but i am making it longer but this is what i have! and i have a question about lip sync or voice in a animation how do you do that, because i want that steve talk but how do i do that, do you know how to lip sync or voice sync in cinema 4d r13?

But here is de video link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWxwveCgpBU

There are several methods for lip syncing... One is to animate the mouth manually. The other is by using sound effectors. I recommend the manual one because it is more straight forward. Unless you know how to connect the different parts of the mouth to specific sounds/pitches. Of course I recommend using a sound effector to play the audio with the animation to help you sync but It won't do anything more than play the audio in the background.
    A signature was supposed to be here but your computer decided not to show it.
    Quote from xxxzzzmark

There are several methods for lip syncing... One is to animate the mouth manually. The other is by using sound effectors. I recommend the manual one because it is more straight forward. Unless you know how to connect the different parts of the mouth to specific sounds/pitches. Of course I recommend using a sound effector to play the audio with the animation to help you sync but It won't do anything more than play the audio in the background.

ok but i wanna try sound effectors how do you use it with lip syncing?
    You've helped me out so much with this rig. Thank you soooooo much!
    i got a preview of my animation!

could you post a tutorial on how to make animations with the steve rig, and the mob rigs. I keep on setting keyframes, but they do not animate the rigs motions.

Please help.
    Quote from SpcEffects

ok but i wanna try sound effectors how do you use it with lip syncing?

I havn't tried it out with this rig so I don't know if it is possible but in theory it should work.
    Add your audio into the sound effector and then tweak the different settings and such to get the effect that you need. (sorry I'm not to informed on this stuff.)
    Quote from SpcEffects

I would suggest you work on the arms for the walking sequence... Unless you walk like that.
    Quote from Brofessional

could you post a tutorial on how to make animations with the steve rig, and the mob rigs. I keep on setting keyframes, but they do not animate the rigs motions.

Please help.

Are you moving the time frame? Even if you keep setting keyframes if you don't move the time then your just going to keep overwriting the keyframes on the first one.
    A signature was supposed to be here but your computer decided not to show it.
    yes i am, i could create a video showcasing my problem, as a matter of fact, let me make one now. it will be posted in a sec.
    here you go,

please help :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewCv0XC2ThE&feature=g-upl
    bumping for help
    i have 1 more problem you can use armor, but how do you hold a sword or a torch in his hand?
    Quote from SpcEffects

i have 1 more problem you can use armor, but how do you hold a sword or a torch in his hand?

this i would also like to know

Adding keyframes that way doesn't work for user data.
    Each user data has a little circle to the left for them. Hold ctrl and click it to add a keyframe. It should turn red. Move forward in the timeline, move the eyes and the circle should turn yellow. This means you've done changed but haven't set a keyframe yet. Hold Ctrl and click the circle again to add the keyframe.

Quote from SpcEffects

You have to parent the sword/tool/item to the hand in the bones. I'm not on a computer right now so I can't take any screenshots to show you but all you have to do is drag the sword into the 'hand' bone.
    If you don't know what I mean I'll get a screenshot or something when I get back on the computer.

Quote from DankuStar

Its a easy and nice to make good looking animation. Keep the good work up :D

I'm glad you like it. ^_^

how do i bring a character or anythiung into the cinema 4 d?
    ok i figured that out but now i dont know how to use the ik chains!

The IKs are 'objects' you can move around. Just move it around and you'll quickly see what it does.

Quote from Brades102

Can you please make a boat!!!!!!!

I actually have a boat, but it's not in the pack since the pack haven't been updated for a while. I've been working on so many other things but I'll get back to it later sometime.

Quote from payman

Really cool pack :D thanks

Thank you. :]

Quote from jmizz12

You've helped me out so much with this rig. Thank you soooooo much!

Glad it's helped. ^_^

Quote from SpcEffects

It's good. The lighting/render settings are very good as well. ^_^

Also thanks again for helping out, Mark. :]
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes