Minecraft mini figure toy

Dude u got a great idea goin here, you gotta talk to notch!
    Its Not The Fall That Kills You, Its The Sudden Stop At The Bottom!
    sooooooooo nice I wish I had all of them :smile.gif:
    Make a :Pig: now!
    These Are So Epic That They Should Be Official Merchandise. A Slime Would Be Cool.
    these are pretty sweet only issue i would see with these is possible articulation.. but still sweet job on them keep up the amazing work :smile.gif:
    Creator of the most popular minecraft font with over half million downloads, feel free to add me
    That is awesome
    well i had been working on a lil concept of a figure for a lil while since i doubt im ever gonna get time to make em i might as well spreed the love here was my concept for possible movement of the figures the black circles would be some sort of stud or what ever keeping the body part attached but allowing it to move...

i also was considering making easy to customise by blowing up to to a large scale of the actual game model so if custom skins wanted to be applied they could easily just by enlarging...

anyhows i look forward to see what you come up with next :smile.gif:...

Creator of the most popular minecraft font with over half million downloads, feel free to add me
    PLEASE make more and do a Stop-Motion Animation, they look amazing.
    If you ever inherit a large sum of money (A few thousand) and you inherit it when you're mentally immature, put it into your bank account and leave it there until you grow, trust me on this one.
    an additional idea i had was possibly making a plain base then using some sort of vinyl sticker to apply the skins haha and i think i stop motion would be epiccccccccccccccccccccccccc..............
    THESE ARE GREAT :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Bacon: :Bacon: :Bacon: :Bacon: :Bacon: :Bacon: :Bacon: :Bacon: :Bacon: :Bacon: :Bacon: :Bacon:

SHOW THESE TO NOTCH- :iapprove: See if you can e-mail him all the pics

BACON AND DIAMONDS FOR YOU

I am the leader of the V Clan!
    what would be awesome would be lego minecraft full of 1x1 blocks with minecraft decals and a modified lego man to look more how shall i say square :'), that and now anyone can make lego based products and sell them as they have losed the rights to the product i believe thats why there so many rip off lately :biggrin.gif:
    Quote from MadPixel

an additional idea i had was possibly making a plain base then using some sort of vinyl sticker to apply the skins haha and i think i stop motion would be epiccccccccccccccccccccccccc..............

Skins Could Be Possibly Requestable, Only They Cost More Than The Original Player Skin. Just A Thought.
    Hello everyone!

Im back in game. I was in the army for couple of months. Soon im planning to release ready products for you guys!:smile.gif: I will post update soon!:smile.gif: Thank you all for positive feedback! :tongue.gif:
    Can you make an enderman, a spider, or a skeleton?
    The skellie seems hard, but i know you can do it!

Cool, I would love to have some :wink.gif:

Job eats all my spare time, but i managed to finish enderman. Hope to get my toy boxes soon, then i can start to think about selling :smile.gif:. Right now my goal is to make bunch of endermen, creepers, zombies and couple of Steves. Later of course other mobs too.

Picture of Enderman. This base is random right now, im still working on it. All miniatures are now made of wood called TEAK. Painted with 3 layers of acrylic paint and coated with water based varnish. Enderman eyes are coated with special paint, so they glow in dark :]. Dude is 9.5 cm [3.74 inches] high.

Last edited by Submob: 11/27/2011 3:58:34 AM
    Quote from Submob

Thanks guys, im glad that you like it :Glass:

EDIT: Little update! Prototype of Creeper :iapprove:

:blink.gif: WOOW. This is epic! really like your art. Good job.

Greetz, globalinvader
    I will buy one straight away when they come out. I will be willing to pay under $50 au for these epic models
    Quote from Submob

Job eats all my spare time, but i managed to finish enderman. Hope to get my toy boxes soon, then i can start to think about selling :smile.gif:. Right now my goal is to make bunch of endermen, creepers, zombies and couple of Steves. Later of course other mobs too.

Picture of Enderman. This base is random right now, im still working on it. All miniatures are now made of wood called TEAK. Painted with 3 layers of acrylic paint and coated with water based varnish. Enderman eyes are coated with special paint, so they glow in dark :]. Dude is 9.5 cm [3.74 inches] high.

That Enderman looks really cool!
    I could never do something that awesome.I would,no joke, pay $30(American) for a Steve
    Can you show a picture of the enderman in the dark?
    Last edited by MarioForLife: 11/27/2011 12:41:17 PM

Quote from Submob

Teak Wood Was Used On The Gresley LNER Coaches! Yes, I Am A Train Nerd :tongue.gif: .
    Last edited by Minecart_Fan: 12/3/2011 2:45:23 PM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes