[1.6.4] Attack of the B-Team Server [Whitelisted][New!]

Ign(In-game name):ElectroPunked
    Do you have any experience playing Attack of the B-Team?:Yes, but I'm still somewhat new.
    Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?:Yes
    Do you have Skype?(if so put down your username or message me it):Nope
    Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?:Always
    What time zone are you in?:Central
    What country do you preside in?:America
    Ign(In-game name): " 49centstore1 "
    Do you have any experience playing Attack of the B-Team?: Played a lot on a friends white-listed server. but it got deleted so now I need something to fill the void lol.
    Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?: Yes: and no clue how to do that anyway.
    Do you have skype?(if so put down your username or message me it): Shake_Zula_athf (yes really):)
    Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Absolutely.
    What timezone are you in?: Central
    What country do you preside in?: United States
    Ign(In-game name): TehLlamaMan

Do you have any experience playing Attack of the B-Team?: Yep, I have been playing on this server called 'Super Fun Time' but a lot of cool things are banned so I would like to play on a server where not many things are banned, and yes, I do have a decent amount of experience.

Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?: Yes, and I have no idea how to install them on technic anyway :3

Do you have skype?(if so put down your username or message me it): N/A

Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Yes!

What timezone are you in?: GMT +11 hours

What country do you preside in?: Australia

Can't wait to play - TehLlamaMan
    Llamas!!!
    Hello, good sir! This is my application to get on your modded server!

Ign(In-game name): jett0912 (lost my real account... don't ask about the name...)

Age: I am 13, may seem a little young, but I can assure you, im mature!

Do you have any experience playing Attack of the B-Team?: Quite honestly, no. I have played other mod packs that have some of the same mods, like T Construct, Galacticraft, and more. I have not, however experienced morph, or witchery. I cant wait to get into these mods! (I have tested it, and I can run attack of the b-team.)

Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?: Definitely! I will not cheat, or do anything of that nature. I despise hackers.

Do you have skype?(if so put down your username or message me it): I do, I PM'd you this application too, check that one to see my Skype.

Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Yes, I will always follow the rules!

What timezone are you in?: Central US and Canada

What country do you preside in?: I am in USA :D

Thanks for considering me, I really want to get on a modded server with a good community! The first thing I would do If I get on, is try to go to Tropicraft!

Thanks!
    -Jibber
    Ign(In-game name): Aigfreak
    Do you have any experience playing Attack of the B-Team?: Yes i do, i have alot of expirence in tinkers Contruct.
    Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?: Yes
    Do you have skype?(if so put down your username or message me it): Carloscali200
    Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Yes
    What timezone are you in?: East coast
    What country do you preside in?:
    Indiana
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes