This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

Attack of The B-Team Server, AuroraCraft

IGN: drokkenian

Age: 14 (I have the machurity of a 19 year old- 20 year old).

I have a Youtube channel, although I don't really post videos becuase I don't have anything to post: Djfox211
    How active will you be on the server: Everyday, just like I am on RPC

Am I faimiler with the mods in this mod packs?: Kind of, I am still researching them and finding out how to use
    them, so I have very little understanding.

Do you watch any youtubers that play Attack of the B-Team? Yes, I do; ChimneySwift11

Why do I want to join the server?
    I would like to join the server so I can actually have an active server to play on, whilst having a good experience. I also have many experience with being a mod on servers (*Even tho it doesan't matter*).
    I know what general rules to follow and how to not everyone off and make them mad; I also know how to not prank people unless they're your best friend.
    Since the server started 2 days ago I could commit to the community, as well.

For example the server dedi.roleplaycraft.net; I have been with them for almost 9 months now and I am still active, infact around my 7'th month I donated to them.

I shant lie about the rules, I know them and I will follow them correctly. Thou hath thy promise to follow thine rules on thou's server.

P.S; Like my old english there? Look it up if you don't think I'm correct, becuase I stuided how to talk like that for months on end.
    In Game Name: Gecko098
    Age(Won't affect chances of getting in): 15
    Gender(Won't affect chances of getting in): male
    Do you have a YouTube channel?: sorta
    How active will you be on the server?: almost everyday
    Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack?: greatly
    Are you familiar with the modpack itself?: yes
    Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?: generikb
    Why do you want to join this server?: I am sick of the servers that ban everything and say if you want to do anything Donate! I'm hoping this server will be a new begging and a fun one too. I like to build cool red stone things and know ways of getting rid of lag. I like people who work together and try to be nice. I'm hoping I can get onto this server because it sounds pleasant. I hope you can into consideration of letting me join
    Will you follow all the rules correctly?: of course!
    In Game Name: al3cks & angellkhaos

Age(Won't affect chances of getting in): both 24

Gender(Won't affect chances of getting in): both Male

Do you have a YouTube channel?: Yes (barely starting)

How active will you be on the server?: On everyday over 6 hours a day.

Are you familiar with the mods in the mod pack?: half of them.

Are you familiar with the modpack itself?: Yes

Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?: Yes Bdubs, GenerikB, Keralis

Why do you want to join this server?:This application is for both me and angellkhaos. We are real life friends and we play literally EVERYDAY all day! We usually only play on whitelist servers because we avoid griefers/trollers. We unlike most people are community based and like to be involved with everybody. We would not be isolated far far away, rather helping other people and being involved on community builds. Apart from that we don't cause any problems. We combined are Great Miners (Angellkhaos) and Im pretty good with building and redstone along with some mods in FTB. I know we would be an asset to the server!

Will you follow all the rules correctly?: We are law abiding citizens.
    IGN:HeroHunter1056
    Do you have A Youtube Channel?:Yes
    How active will you be on the server: while school goes on: almost all weekend. summer: Almost every day
    Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack:Yes
    Are you familiar with the modpack itself:Yes
    Do you watch any youtubers who make attack of the B Team videos?: Yes, ChimneySwift11, Bdouble0100, GenerikB, Glis6, Skyzm, Pungence, Keralis, Mrwoofless (invited to the attack of the b team server but has been to busy), Gaming On caffeine, and TheFamousFilms
    Why Do You want to join this server?: To entertain people watching and have fun with other people I think its gonna be fun to hang out with everyone and prank eachother maybe build shops like on the mindcrack and hermitcraft servers.
    Will You follow the rules correctly?: Yes, Of Course

IGN: drokkenian

Age: 14 (I have the machurity of a 19 year old- 20 year old).

I have a Youtube channel, although I don't really post videos becuase I don't have anything to post: Djfox211
    How active will you be on the server: Everyday, just like I am on RPC

Am I faimiler with the mods in this mod packs?: Kind of, I am still researching them and finding out how to use
    them, so I have very little understanding.

Do you watch any youtubers that play Attack of the B-Team? Yes, I do; ChimneySwift11

Why do I want to join the server?
    I would like to join the server so I can actually have an active server to play on, whilst having a good experience. I also have many experience with being a mod on servers (*Even tho it doesan't matter*).
    I know what general rules to follow and how to not everyone off and make them mad; I also know how to not prank people unless they're your best friend.
    Since the server started 2 days ago I could commit to the community, as well.

For example the server dedi.roleplaycraft.net; I have been with them for almost 9 months now and I am still active, infact around my 7'th month I donated to them.

I shant lie about the rules, I know them and I will follow them correctly. Thou hath thy promise to follow thine rules on thou's server.

P.S; Like my old english there? Look it up if you don't think I'm correct, becuase I stuided how to talk like that for months on end.

That's a big sword, you compensating for something?! ~AOC Archer tuant

That's a big sword, you compensating for something?! ~AOC Archer tuant
    Over here squire; I need help with my codpiece! ~ AOC Mason Order Vanguard tuant
    In Game Name: minnerj

Age(Won't affect chances of getting in): 35

Gender(Won't affect chances of getting in): M

Do you have a YouTube channel?: Yes - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpCwRG5JCewys26LXNB-5uw

How active will you be on The server?: regularly 10-20 hours a week

Are you familiar with The mods in The modpack?: sort of

Are you familiar with The modpack itself?: sort of

Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?: Generick, Bdubs, Keralis, Skyzm, Pungance

Why do you want to join this server?: I want to play the mod pack pack and think it would be more fun on a server.

Will you follow all The rules correctly?: Yes
    In Game Name: cocole67390

Age(Won't affect chances of getting in):19(Turning 20 march 15)

Gender(Won't affect chances of getting in): Male

Do you have a YouTube channel?: No

How active will you be on the server?: about 5-15 hours a week

Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack?:Yes i am

Are you familiar with the modpack itself?: Yes i am

Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?: Yes i watch keralis videos.

Why do you want to join this server?: Because ive been looking for a nice server with nice communitty and something that is under good control,i mean like how you guys manage stuff like rules whitelist,etc. It is Great for me because i could enjoy the best of it without trouble.

Will you follow all the rules correctly?: Yes and if they change in some time i can adapt to them quickly and i wont argue or anything and i will respect any decision made by the staff. Also i will try to help players even not being staff like if i was one.
    Hello,

In Game Name: CaliforniaPurps

Do you have a YouTube channel?:yes

How active will you be on the server?:not every day but "almost daily"

Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack?:yes

Are you familiar with the modpack itself?:yes

Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?:yes

Why do you want to join this server?:it is white listed so I feel more secure playing here

Will you follow all the rules correctly?:Yes

:steve_csi:
    In Game Name:Dark_Ethanite

Age(Won't affect chances of getting in):15

Gender(Won't affect chances of getting in):male

Do you have a YouTube channel?:no

How active will you be on the server?:1-3 hours a-day usually

Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack?:yes i know them all well especially witchery and tinkers

Are you familiar with the modpack itself?:yea i know it quite well i have played it loads

Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?:yea bduds and chimmneyswift

Why do you want to join this server?:Just Simply because i like playing in small community's

Will you follow all the rules correctly?:How dare you i always follow the rules i am upstanding citizen of the minecraft community .....Unless sombody pranks me then HELL SHALL RAIN:)
    Last edited by Dark_Ethanite: 2/15/2014 2:37:32 AM
    Gender(Won't affect chances of getting in):Male
    How active will you be on the server?:
    Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack?:I will play 3-4 hours a day
    Are you familiar with the modpack itself?:Yes
    Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?:yes,Bdubs,GennyB,Keralis
    Why do you want to join this server?:
    Will you follow all the rules correctly?:
    Quote from RoGamingHd

How active will you be on the server?:
    Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack?:I will play 3-4 hours a day
    Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?:yes,Bdubs,GennyB,Keralis
    Why do you want to join this server?:Just Simply because i like playing in small community's
    In Game Name: Poppis52

How active will you be on the server?: Idk It Depends If I Have School Or Not

Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack?:

Are you familiar with the modpack itself?: Yes I Have Played It With My Friend

Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?: Yes I Watch Chimneyswift, Bdubs And Generikb.

Why do you want to join this server?: Yes

Will you follow all the rules correctly?: Yes
    In Game Name:Led1an

Age(Won't affect chances of getting in):11

Do you have a YouTube channel?:Yes

How active will you be on the server?:3-4 Hours A Day

Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack?:Yes

Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?:Yes I Watch bdoubleo100s Videos

Why do you want to join this server?:I Am Looking For A Peaceful Server With No Griefers

Do You Have Skype:Yes It Is Led1an
    Last edited by Led1an: 2/15/2014 7:44:47 AM
    In Game Name: BomberMan20013

Age(Won't affect chances of getting in):14

Do you have a YouTube channel?:Yes

How active will you be on the server?:2-4 days per week

Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack?:Yes

Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?:Yes, Bdouble0

Why do you want to join this server?:I would like to join the server because i have been playing single player but it does not seem as good as playing mulitplayer so i would like to try that

In Game Name: Tafvision

Age(Won't affect chances of getting in): 16

Do you have a YouTube channel?: I have one but am waiting for a good server to start videos on

How active will you be on the server?: Daily for at least a couple hours I'd say

Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack?: Yes

Are you familiar with the modpack itself?: Indeed

Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?: I watch Kerlais, Bdouble0 and ChimneySwift

Why do you want to join this server?: I'm looking for a nice server with active and friendly players to start up my youtube videos

Will you follow all the rules correctly?: Of course
    In Game Name: crazy_jay64
    Age(Won't affect chances of getting in): 13
    Do you have a YouTube channel?: Yes
    How active will you be on the server?: 5-6 hours on a weekend 1-2 hours on a school day
    Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack?: Yes
    Are you familiar with the modpack itself?: Yes
    Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?:No
    Why do you want to join this server?: Yes
    Will you follow all the rules correctly?: Absolutely
    In Game Name:pinder73

Age(Won't affect chances of getting in):14

Gender(Won't affect chances of getting in):male

Do you have a YouTube channel?:nope

How active will you be on the server?:very active

Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack?:sorta

Are you familiar with the modpack itself?:yes

Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?:chimneyswift and keralis

Why do you want to join this server?:because i love attack of the b-team and there are no decent servers

Will you follow all the rules correctly?:i will follow every rule 110%
    In Game Name: Roetter-Boy

Age(Won't affect chances of getting in): 20

How active will you be on the server?: anywhere from 2 to 5 days a week for a few hours each day

Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack?: Very little experience besides Tinkerer's Construct

Are you familiar with the modpack itself?: Very little play time on this pack

Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?: Yes

Why do you want to join this server?: Just looking for a good place to learn the mods and have fun

Will you follow all the rules correctly?: Yup
    In Game Name: F0RES7 (That is with a zero not an o)
    Age(Won't affect cha nces of getting in): 21
    Do you have a YouTube channel?: Nope
    How active will you be on the server?: Quite active. I only work weekends so I have plenty of time to play :)
    Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack?: Yes, most of them, but I am quick at learning new things.
    Are you familiar with the modpack itself?: Absolutely.
    Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?: Yes I have been watching Keralis's videos and he has inspired me quite a lot!
    Why do you want to join this server?: I have been looking for a community similar to Hermitcraft and would love to join yours. I love the idea of working together to create something awesome. I have tried to play on other servers but there are already so many people doing their own thing it's hard to be a part of the action. I would love to help with any community projects you may have as well! Can't wait to join if you whitelist me :)
    Will you follow all the rules correctly?: Yes, for sure.
    In Game Name: My in game name is Gillion1

Age(Won't affect chances of getting in): I'm 15.

Gender(Won't affect chances of getting in): I am a male.

Do you have a YouTube channel?: No, I don't.

How active will you be on the server?: Depends on how much homework in school but probably daily.

Are you familiar with the mods in the mod pack?: Not really, but I'm exploring as much as possible now and have learned a few of them.

Are you familiar with the modpack itself?: I installed it the day it came out and have played a lot so I would say so, yes.

Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?: Yeah, I love it. I watch Bdubs mainly but also Chimney.

Why do you want to join this server?: It looks so fun on Youtube and I want to play as a community and build things together. And I also want to make some friends, maybe Skype and just have fun. Many things get funnier when you do it together.

Will you follow all the rules correctly?: Absolutely!
    In Game Name: courtspop
    Gender(Won't affect chances of getting in): Female
    How active will you be on the server?:2-3 hours+ daily
    Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack?: I'm familiar with a few of the modpacks on Attack of the B team however if i was interested in helping or using unfamiliar modpacks i would watch a tutorial to give me guidance
    Are you familiar with the modpack itself?: I was interested in this modpack way before it came out and then when i downloaded the modpack onto technic it made me love it more, i am familiar with this modpack
    Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?: Chimneyswift11
    Why do you want to join this server?: I want to join this server because ive always wanted to join a server like Hermitcraft and Mindcrack and i think Attack of the B team is a great mod
    Will you follow all the rules correctly?: I will follow all the stated rules
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes