Attack Of The B Team Private Survival Server

mine says the server can't be reached
    okay make sure to whitelist me, my name is Nyrikkii and i suggest copy paste it cause its hard to spell or if you cant copy paste heres it spelled out for ya
    n y r i k k i i
    Ikentron added.Ip is 192.168.1.107:25565
    IGN:NotedxZero
    Why do you deserve to join?:I would love to join a private server of Attack of the b-team because, I love building and doing pixel art but the most important part for me just to have fun.
    Facts about you:I joined Minecraft around 1.6 beta.
    I do pixel art.
    I've Joined multiple whitelisted servers.
    I try to do my best on any project.
    Do you promise not to grief and be friendly to others?:Yes sir.
    How good are you in building?:8/10
    Additional Stuff: A link to some of my work
    http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/my-pixel-art-2247117/
    and what version are you playing on? that might be the problemyea i put the ip but its telling me 'cant reach server'
    Added NotedxZero.Ip is 192.168.1.107:25565
    I will stop accepting right now but the next 3 apps after this will BE whitelisted
    and the player limit will be reached.The server is now running so you can join.
    Quote from nyrikkii

and what version are you playing on? that might be the problem

yea i put the ip but its telling me 'cant reach server'
    same for me and im on the lastest update
    Quote from nyrikkii

and what version are you playing on? that might be the problem

yea i put the ip but its telling me 'cant reach server'

Playing on Attack Of The B Team 1.0.5I'm in the Philippines so I'm sorry if your connection to the server is a little bad.
    Quote from TwP_x_SkillZz

same for me and im on the lastest update

Same
    Quote from _Swuggles

Playing on Attack Of The B Team 1.0.5

I'm in the Philippines so I'm sorry if your connection to the server is a little bad.

did you port forward or do you use hamachi
    Quote from _Swuggles

Playing on Attack Of The B Team 1.0.5

I'm in the Philippines so I'm sorry if your connection to the server is a little bad.
    it shouldnt be that its just saying not reached your server could be run from america or uk unless it is your own server run off of your computer
    Fill this application out:
    IGN:MiningKK
    Why do you deserve to join?: I think I deserve to join your private server because of the fact I am a nice, respectful, mature and fun person to hang around and play this game with.
    Facts about you: Well I am a good survivalist, I love to build and explore, and i have been playing this game for 3 years now since beta 1.7.3.
    Do you promise not to grief and be friendly to others?: Yes I do

How good are you in building?: I am pretty good at building, I would give myself about a 6 or 7 on it. I like exterior designing rather than interior but I am working on my skill in that.
    Additional Stuff: Not really that much else to say.

Well hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

-MiningKK
    Quote from Danzers990

Same

I don't remember adding you Danzers o_o
    IGN: TaylorGidley
    Why do you deserve to join?: I think I deserve to join because I am a mature and friendly player, I am a good builder and i enjoy playing Minecaft
    Facts about you: I am 16, I am in High School. I play basketball for my high school and when I am not playing basketball I am usually playing Minecraft
    Do you promise not to grief and be friendly to others?: Yes
    How good are you in building?: I am a good builder
    Additional Stuff: I hope I get accepted
    Quote from _Swuggles

can i add you on skype? its much easier than talking on here .. and we may be able to figure this out
    Quote from TwP_x_SkillZz

it shouldnt be that its just saying not reached your server could be run from america or uk unless it is your own server run off of your computer

I AM running it on my computer.I'll try to keep my computer on 24/7 so you can all play any time.

And for those who think that Attack Of The B Team si for ftb,then you're wrong.It's on technic.
    Quote from nyrikkii

can i add you on skype? its much easier than talking on here .. and we may be able to figure this out
    i agree with this Skype: Frosthere
    Quote from _Swuggles

I'm NotedxZero
    Quote from TwP_x_SkillZz

i agree with this Skype: Frosthere

i added you im seth rogen | nyrikkii on skype, add me and we can start a small call
    Quote from nyrikkii

i added you im seth rogen | nyrikkii on skype, add me and we can start a small call

Could you add me also i think i might know the problem
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes