TheNexus SMP [MINDCRACK LIKE SERVER, WHITELISTED, VANILLA SURVIVAL, SNAPSHOTS]

Minecraft IGN: Kay_Nife
    Skype: My microphone is broken! I'm looking to pick one up around December.
    Why do you want to join the server: The server I use to play on shutdown and I'm looking to play on another again!
    Timezone: EST
    How many hours will you play per day: Alot as long as school work cow does not catch up to me.
    Rate yourself from 1-10 on how good your skills are: Redstone - 6 Building - 8 or 9 I suppose
    Attach a picture of one of ur builds: I would but I have no clue how!
    Last edited by Kay_Nife: 9/14/2013 9:56:35 PM
    Quote from Syrtic

Minecraft IGN:

Skype COW: MCG Equinox

Why do you want to join the server:

I want to join the server because like i said i want a community to join and have fun. I like building on servers and pvping. Aswell im not good at red stone and that it.

How many hours will you play per day

I play about 3-5 hours on weekends and on Weekdays depends on homework since im in highschool.

Rate yourself from 1-10 on how good your skills are:

7-10 Overall 1/10 on redstone.

(IE: Redstone, PVP, Building )

Attach a picture of one of ur builds:

I do not have any pictures YET.

Declined, we are running low on slots i am sorry
    Minecraft IGN: Clay_J

Why do you want to join the server: I have been looking for a nice, friendly whitelisted server for a while and I think this one suits me best. (:

Timezone: Central

How many hours will you play per day: 2-3

Rate yourself on your skills:
    Redstone: 5
    Building :8
    PVP: 9

Attach a photo of a build you have built: I don not have any but I can if I need to.
    Quote from TheJellyMonster

Minecraft IGN:Xjellybean606x

Why do you want to join the server:i would love to join this server i seems extremely friendly and helpful

Timezone: I live in New Zealand so in about 12hr ahead

How many hours will you play per day: 1-2 on most days

Redstone: 6 i know how most things work
    PVP: 8 i love playing hunger games and other PVP games
    Building: 9 modern to rustic I just love to build

Attach a picture of one of your builds:im not sure how to post on the website add me on skype and ill have to show you on there!

Thanks for taking time to read this application (please reply to say if i have accepted into this server)
    -jelly
    • ACCEPTED I will PM you the Ip, Welcome to Ironic Craft. Make sure you are also running on the latest snapshot 13w37b
    Quote from goldenjesuss

Minecraft IGN: walked22
    Why do you want to join the server: i like playing with friends and making new ones. i also like COWS ;D
    Timezone: im not sure but i like in Newfoundland, Canada
    How many hours will you play per day: 1-5
    Rate yourself from 1-10 on how good your skills are: 7
    (IE: Redstone, PVP, Building )
    Attach a picture of one of ur builds: i have non

Quote from TheRagingCookie

Minecraft IGN:Ghtlk2

Why do you want to join the server:I looking for server that seems friendly, nice and like mindcrack

Timezone:PST

How many hours will you play per day:Weekdays about 1-3 hours Weekends 3-5 hours

Rate yourself from 1-10 on how good your skills are: I'm a good at everything but redstone so a 7.5/10

Attach a picture of one of your builds:I made a statue but i didn't take a picture

Declined because of lack of detail in your applications
    Quote from Kay_Nife

Minecraft IGN: Kay_Nife
    Skype: My microphone is broken! I'm looking to pick one up around December.
    Why do you want to join the server: The server I use to play on shutdown and I'm looking to play on another again!
    How many hours will you play per day: Alot as long as school work cow does not catch up to me.
    Rate yourself from 1-10 on how good your skills are: Redstone - 6 Building - 8 or 9 I suppose
    Attach a picture of one of ur builds: I would but I have no clue how!

Quote from Clay_J908

Minecraft IGN: Clay_J

Why do you want to join the server: I have been looking for a nice, friendly whitelisted server for a while and I think this one suits me best. (:

Timezone: Central

How many hours will you play per day: 2-3

Rate yourself on your skills:
    Redstone: 5
    Building :8

Attach a photo of a build you have built: I don not have any but I can if I need to.

ACCEPTED WELCOME TO IRONIC CRAFT
    I WILL PM YOU GUYS THE IP!
    Minecraft IGN: billyw493

Why do you want to join the server: i was playing on another mindcrack like server but it got hacked by a hacker. so now im looking for a new mindcrack like sever to enjoy.

Timezone: UST -8

How many hours will you play per day: about 2-12 depending on the day and how busy i am

redstone: 8

building: 7

PVP: 5

Attach a picture of one of ur builds: i dont have any but i have built many interesting contraptions in mc. for example i built a 16 digit combination lock that makes you fall in lava if you dont get the right combination.

i really hope that i can get onto this server it looks really fun so plse accept me.
    Quote from bwminecrafter

Minecraft IGN: billyw493

Why do you want to join the server: i was playing on another mindcrack like server but it got hacked by a hacker. so now im looking for a new mindcrack like sever to enjoy.

Timezone: UST -8

How many hours will you play per day: about 2-12 depending on the day and how busy i am

redstone: 8

building: 7

PVP: 5

Attach a picture of one of ur builds: i dont have any but i have built many interesting contraptions in mc. for example i built a 16 digit combination lock that makes you fall in lava if you dont get the right combination.

i really hope that i can get onto this server it looks really fun so plse accept me.

ACCEPTED
    Make sure you are running on the lateset snapshot 13w37b.
    I will pm you the ip
    WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!! WE HAVE A FEW MORE SPOTS LEFT!
    Hey Guys,
    Dragon fight is on Saturday at 8PM Est!
    -Moa
    STILL ACCEPTING!!!!!
    Minecraft IGN: emo_narwhale (I know... not my idea)

Why do you want to join the server: i love small community based servers like this to build and trade and do some little pranks and talk I have looked at a lot of mindcrack like servers but I did not enjoy them and I found this one and would love to give it a try I would also just like to have a go-to server

Timezone:central

How many hours will you play per day: about 7 to 8 depending on how im feeling

redstone: 7

building: 8

Attach a picture of one of ur builds: I don't have any pictures but for example I have built a mansion where the lights were done seperatly in my main room so I pull one lever for one room and so on and I have also built a fully automatic cooker it takes a pig from my farm cooks it and a water elevator takes it to me
    IGN:creeperdragon111

Skype will get one if necessary

I love playing on servers that people are reasonable and are welcoming to everyone I played on a previous server like this but it got shut down I know I don't seem too mature ofr my age but trust me I am

about 7-9 hours a day usually

Redstone 5

building 7

pvp 8-9

so many builds ive done but I don't know how to post screenshots
    Quote from Creeperdragon111

I love playing on servers that people are reasonable and are welcoming to everyone I played on a previous server like this but it got shut down I know I don't seem too mature ofr my age but trust me I am

Redstone 5

building 7

pvp 8-9

I meant to say 2-3 hours a day except on weekends then its 7-9ive been on leo-lion-king's server and ive been playing since the Halloween update when it just came out
    sorry I have no youtube channel I mean like who would want to watch a 13 year old play minecraft aren't there already 1000 of those
    Quote from moallemia

WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!! WE HAVE A FEW MORE SPOTS LEFT!
    accept me!
    Quote from razzer383

Minecraft IGN: emo_narwhale (I know... not my idea)

Why do you want to join the server: i love small community based servers like this to build and trade and do some little pranks and talk I have looked at a lot of mindcrack like servers but I did not enjoy them and I found this one and would love to give it a try I would also just like to have a go-to server

How many hours will you play per day: about 7 to 8 depending on how im feeling

redstone: 7

building: 8

Attach a picture of one of ur builds: I don't have any pictures but for example I have built a mansion where the lights were done seperatly in my main room so I pull one lever for one room and so on and I have also built a fully automatic cooker it takes a pig from my farm cooks it and a water elevator takes it to me

ACCEPTED, I WILL PM YOU THE IP,

Redstone 5

building 7

pvp 8-9

I meant to say 2-3 hours a day except on weekends then its 7-9

ive been on leo-lion-king's server and ive been playing since the Halloween update when it just came out

ACCEPTED I WILL PM YOU THE IP!

sorry I have no youtube channel I mean like who would want to watch a 13 year old play minecraft aren't there already 1000 of those

Here is the IP: 184.95.37.138:25704
    dont forget we run on the snapshot
    IGN:rubiconfox

Location (Country):U.S. (East Coast)

YouTube URL:dont have one :P

Why do you want to join this server? fan of the mindcrack server and would love a community server with pranking and playing together.

How long have you been playing Minecraft :almost 2 years.

How much time on the server can you dedicate playing/recording per day? playing, on weekends: 2-3 hours, sometimes more or less.

Redstone:6

Building: 8

Pvp:8

Have you been on any other servers? If so, which ones? not really play that much on multiplayer servers because of griefing and stuff just private servers with friends or singleplayer.
    Last edited by gonngu: 9/28/2013 8:13:40 PM
    IGN: MrBRothwell
    Location (Country):USA
    YouTube URL:http://www.youtube.com/MrBRothwell
    Why do you want to join this server?: i've been looking for a server to play with some new people and have fun on. i really would like to find a good group of people that i can record with.
    How long have you been playing Minecraft: ummm for like ever. i think since beta 1.2 or 1.3
    How much time on the server can you dedicate playing/recording per day?: i good bit of my afternoon is playing minecraft. i would probually spend at least 2 hr a day on the server, probually more.
    Have you been on any other servers? If so, which ones?: i've been on multible of my friends servers wich really havnt worked out.
    Time Zone: EST
    Rate yourself 1-10: redstone-8 building-7 Pvp- 7
    Last edited by BRothwell: 9/28/2013 8:28:28 PM

Quote from moallemia

ACCEPTED, I WILL PM YOU THE IP,

ACCEPTED I WILL PM YOU THE IP!

Here is the IP: 184.95.37.138:25704
    dont forget we run on the snapshot
    when ever I log on it just sends me back to the browser? im confused is it a bug?

when ever I log on it just sends me back to the browser? im confused is it a bug?
    dude seriously I cant play at all I even logged out of my mojang account and logged back in same with the launcher it just sends me back to the launcher home screen!
    IGN- InsaneOneil (Please don't get confused I am not insane)
    Name- Claude
    Age- I am thirteen years of age and mature
    Skill- I suck at buildings, but I think I make it up in redstoneSkype- claude.lu29
    Timezone:MDT
    I should be on half an hours each week day and on the weekend like 4 hours and more
    I love playing minecraft, but what makes it soo great is the community itself. Without the community minecraft would be boring just playing on single player and what better way to play with the community than on a server.
    Please take me into consideration
    Thank you
    Last edited by Skittlelu: 9/29/2013 11:22:53 AM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes