HermitCraft Like Server

sorry about reposting the hole thing you said

hope that you pick me really do hope

yours sincerely

explosive_7
    ~~~~~~~~~
    i am never gonna make it am i cause im 102nd in the line this was such a bad idea but i wont stop believeing jebus,notch whoever is up there in minecraftia please help me to get picked by this most wonderful server i would be over the moon if i was picked.

This is not spam this is a minecraftian prayer
    Username: FatherKirby (Please Don't Ask Why)

Reason Why You Want On: I just want to go to a nice community server like yours, but never got a chance or enough money to buy/rent a server nor go on one. Hope you Accept :)

Building Skills: 6-8

Redstone Skills: 5-6

Hope you accept me even though I think that you already whitelisted 18 minecrafters. :3 :steve_wink: ^_^ ;) :D :)

Application

Username:Jack1minecraft, N478

Reason Why You Want On:Because ive watched alot of youtubers vidios and i want to try one out. Im also starting a you tube channal with my mates.

Building Skills(1-10):8

Redstone Skills(1-10): 9

Username: NeoMecha

Reason Why You Want On: I have been looking for a good server that I can play peacefully and have fun.

Building Skills(1-10): 7-9

Redstone Skills(1-10): 8-10

Username: Royal_Blockness

Reason Why You Want On: Because I would love to work with a small comunity with the same interests I have.

Building Skills(1-10): 6-7

Redstone Skills(1-10): 8

Username: Miracle2012

Reason Why You Want On: I want on because I would like to meet other minecraft players and make friends with them also having fun and not having to worry about getting griefed or anything. I've always wanted a chance to join a whitelisted server and just hang out with other players and maybe give them some help or have them help me. <- I know this all doesn't sound like much importance but I truly don't know how to explain the reason I want on in a way that makes sense to other people.

Building Skills(1-10): I'd say around 5 for most projects but if I put effort into it i can probally pull off 8 or 9... I really don't like to rate myself because everyone has different opinions most of the time.

Redstone Skills(1-10): 8... As I said ^Above^ I do not prefer rating myself.

username:dmrgamingdoesMC

reason why you want on:My friend got banned from a survival server for breaking three blocks in someone's server even after giving them back and we keep getting blamed for stuff we don't do.

building skills: (1-10) 6

redstone skills (1-10) 8

Username: Nickoli777

Reason Why You Want On: I hate playing on servers with lots and lots of people and I was looking for a community type server which i can play with people and become friends with.

Building Skills(1-10): 6

Redstone Skills(1-10): 1

Username: BoyBuilder94

Reason Why You Want On: I really love vanilla minecraft and have been wanting to join one with a small community that will enable me to get to know the other players and help build an amazing minecraft world. I really love the game and would like to try to join a vanilla server

Building Skills(1-10): 7-8

Redstone Skills(1-10): 7-8
    Quote from TwoScore

Hey guys this server is just gunna be community you have to build in the spawn have to after that you can do whatever and if accepted you can build whatever else you would like to add to spawn village really simple heres an app and the rules. Also Here is the ip its whitelist so if i accept youll be added 198.8.95.250 This is not my ip its a bought server. It Shouldnt be hard to get in there is 18 slots left pretty much the first 18 will get in inless you put something really weird in the app. Mods Allowed are any minimap and inv tweaks

Rules:
    1. Have to build in spawn village
    2. Dont greif
    3. No TNT inless you have permission you can use if its in your base or area
    4. Dont complain about stupid stuff
    5. Be nice to the community
    6. No Stealing
    7. Have Fun
    Pranks are allowed only rule is it can harm there house in any way

Application

Username:DmanDonovan

Reason Why You Want On:I want on because i watch every one of mumbos,xisusami(sorry i cant spell his name),biffa and keralis's vidoes of hermit craft and i think it would be cool to be on with people i really like. Plus I LOVE SURVIVAL! I can make more friends too.

Building Skills(1-10):7-8

Redstone Skills(1-10):2-3
    Last edited by DmanDonovan: 11/11/2013 10:21:52 AM

Hope you accept!
    Last edited by OFWarz121: 11/11/2013 10:42:06 AM
    Username:houdbla

Reason Why You Want On:because i wanted to look for a awesome server like yours :D

Building Skills(1-10):7

Redstone Skills(1-10):8
    I really hope you accept and i have purchased minecraft on minecraft.net .. so im not a craked player :)

User:hunter123123
    (Thats a mineshafter account im craked and my real user name [not full acount] is ladysman627)

Reason want on:I want to meat Keralis and build houses that wont get griefed
    Bild skills 5
    Redstone skills (not ahur what elivators/draw briges gets me to im giving myself a. 7
    Last edited by number1Keralisfan: 12/3/2013 8:27:52 PM
    Reason:I would like a server with building at spawn and a nice,fun community
    Building:5-6
    Redstone:3-4
    Username: trev11004
    User:hunter 123123 (thats a mineshafter username my real uaername is ladysman627)
    Building skills:id say a 5 or6
    Redstone skills idk i can build elivators and draw brigesReason I want on is because I want to meat keralis and I want to build anhouse that wont get griefed
    Quote from TwoScore

Hey guys this server is just gunna be community you have to build in the spawn have to after that you can do whatever and if accepted you can build whatever else you would like to add to spawn village really simple heres an app and the rules. Also Here is the ip its whitelist so if i accept youll be added 198.8.95.250 This is not my ip its a bought server. It Shouldnt be hard to get in there is 18 slots left pretty much the first 18 will get in inless you put something really weird in the app. Mods Allowed are any minimap and inv tweaks

Rules:
    1. Have to build in spawn village
    2. Dont greif
    3. No TNT inless you have permission you can use if its in your base or area
    4. Dont complain about stupid stuff
    5. Be nice to the community
    6. No Stealing
    7. Have Fun
    Pranks are allowed only rule is it can harm there house in any way

Application

Username: kacperak46

Reason Why You Want On:I didn't play minecraft mp in ages and im just looking to have some fun

Building Skills(1-10): 6

Redstone Skills(1-10): 5

Username: suppene

Reason why you want on: Like Hermitcraft a lot. Thought a community server would be fun. Gets boring playing alone and bored I am tired of all the pvp-servers.

Building skills(1-10): 6-7

Redstone skills(1-10): 7-8
    Application

Username:leemoh

Reason Why You Want On:I would really love to be apart of a private server, enjoy the community feeling that white-listed servers bring and to meet new people. I would also like to begin a youtube channel just like hermitcrafters and hope to develop and learn my minecraft skills.

Building Skills(1-10): 9 because i am a frequent player on the mithrintia server i am a very detailed builder, like extremely detailed.

Redstone Skills(1-10): 7 , i learn mostly from tutorials but would like to earn more =)

Username: Gftbplayer

Reason Why You Want On: because I would like to spend time to make server better.

Building Skills(1 - 10): 7

Redstone Skills(1 - 10): 6
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes