[1.7.2] Tyrantcraft - Hardcore Zombie Apocalypse Server [Guns] IP: PLAY.TYRANTCRAFT.COM Website: WWW.TYRANTCRAF

Amazing server and it actually has guns. Its really fun to play
    I really like this server it has modded pluggins which give it that umph that makes it fun so I love it!
    So fun
    Im done
    This is an awesome server and I love the gun plug in and the community is great, I followed you on twitter diamoned on pmc, and my minecraft name is Jexter_
    I really enjoy zombie acpolypse based games and movies.
    It's awesome seeing a Minecraft server that is based in a zombie apocalypse. I love that backstory in it, it gives you a reason to explore the world.
    The guns are pretty cool too, the texture pack is awesome.
    And the admins are nice :)

I love this server overall <3

My ingame name is Frost_Sabre if I get the free rank :)
    Last edited by Frost_Sabre_41: 7/22/2013 6:52:58 AM
    I love this server it is soo much fun playing on it
    Finally found a zombie apocalypse server and a server with guns rolled into one. Definately having fun on this server, keep up the good work.
    Quote from Wonkster

Server IP:
    play.tyrantcraft.com

General:
    We aim to offer the most terrifying Zombie Apocalypse survival experience with many added features such as an arsenal of 20+ guns, and custom plugins adding to the fun of surviving. Register on our website and find our full server guide here: http://www.tyrantcraft.com

Gameplay:
    You begin as a citizen during the fated zombie apocalypse. You have survived among other citizens aboard an Aircraft Carrier out at sea. However, after drifting for years with no progress towards a cure of any kind, the carrier is out of resources and you are being forced to go and supply yourself. You will be given a hunting rifle and some food, but these provisions will only delay your grim fate. Good luck citizen.

Server IP:
    play.tyrantcraft.com

Website and Forums:
    http://tyrantcraft.com

Quote from Wonkster

Server IP:
    play.tyrantcraft.com

General:
    We aim to offer the most terrifying Zombie Apocalypse survival experience with many added features such as an arsenal of 20+ guns, and custom plugins adding to the fun of surviving. Register on our website and find our full server guide here: http://www.tyrantcraft.com

Gameplay:
    You begin as a citizen during the fated zombie apocalypse. You have survived among other citizens aboard an Aircraft Carrier out at sea. However, after drifting for years with no progress towards a cure of any kind, the carrier is out of resources and you are being forced to go and supply yourself. You will be given a hunting rifle and some food, but these provisions will only delay your grim fate. Good luck citizen.

Server IP:
    play.tyrantcraft.com

Website and Forums:
    http://tyrantcraft.com

best server ever i am playing very long and i like the moddified weapons
    :D
    i love this server. this regaurds the free rank and i really enjoy the server. ive been playing on it since i have found out about it. free rank Please? love your server
    i did this. can i get my rank please. love the server. i hope theres more on the way. how do i protect my house also? and can you also make more ore when the worlds ore count runs low
    Hello my minecraft name is killred50 , and this server is awesome! ive only been playing this for a short time and I love this server, there are:Guns, Zombies, friendship, a bad ass texture pack...If you like zombie survivial this is the server for you!
    I enjoy playing on this server. It's a fantastic Minecraft server. It is very fun to play on.
    Played on the server for a bit. It seems pretty cool. Don't like the fact that I had to sign up to three different websites in order to get this free rank thing + the resource pack, but hopefully it's worth it.
    Het Wonkster, when i try to join the server it says i have been banne for using acks, even though i didnt use any hacks. I was even thinking about donating to get the Sergeant rank
    Killing zombies on this server never gets old! Its so much fun! ... Also I followed all the steps to become a private rank. My IGN is StarFishClan ... THANKS! :DORE:
    This server is amazinggg, and the resource pack/ texture pack is so cool!:D
    I believe i did all the requirements to get the free rank , my IGN in xSolarxFlaresx :)
    I like playing on tyrantcraft because it's cool to survive from zombies. It's cool to buy gun and to create bases to survive in. My in-game username is teehee419 and i'm replying for my free rank
    This server is great and i love the weapon sounds.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes