Hermitcraft/ Mindcrack Server - New - Survival - Whitelisted - NO GAMEMODE 1 - 32 Slot Server

Ingame name:markus031098
    Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally:Yes i do have skype but i share my pc with my brother and my girlfriend in a dorm,we go to collage thats why.
    Mature (Be Honest) 1-10:normaly a 8-10
    Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave:I have been on a few other servers but none are very good,the last one got distroyed by a bad admin.I hope you take me in.
    What kind of builds do you make:Powplants,citys,docks,sky citys.I am very good at redstone and wireing.
    How long have you been playing minecraft:about 2 years.
    How often will you be online:around 3-5 hours if i dont have to study for tests.
    How do you deal with social conflict:normaly talking it out and if needs be interact with force if it gets out of hand.
    Why do you want to join this server:i have been looking for a good server to play with a friend of mine for about 3 months now,and i hope you take us in.
    Do you watch Mindcrack or Hermitcraft? :I normaly watch mindcrack.
    Do you make Lets Play videos? (if so, link to channel please):I dont myself but my friend does.http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdE2u1Zz3ZhJdKSXYCZjMtQ
    Do you consider yourself quiet or social:I would consider myself social.
    Tell me about yourself :i am 19 years old,i have a job,i am very fixed on makeing powerplants in minecraft(idk why) and citys for players to live in.
    What should the server name be?B.A.S.E(best.ass.server.ever)
    Best way to contact you?The best way would be skype.

and this is my friends one.

Ingame name:namesjordanwhat
    Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: jordan.allen328 I can talk when im not studying lol most of the time its fine.
    Mature (Be Honest) 1-10:8
    Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: I have been on a whitelisted minecraft server before, left becouse of exames.
    What kind of builds do you make: technical and pleaseing to the eye. I dont make HUGE builds and most the time underground.
    How long have you been playing minecraft: 1.3
    How often will you be online: At least once every 2 days.
    How do you deal with social conflict: Social conflict is not in my nature, im the kind of person who trys to do thigs fairly. take one for the team kind of person.
    Why do you want to join this server: Find a good server to play on with a nice community (Hopeing to join with my friend markus, we both hate them childish servers were the admins are cheating the hole time.
    Do you watch Mindcrack or Hermitcraft? : I watch both, gennyB being my fav.
    Do you make Lets Play videos? (if so, link to channel please):Ughhh sure... Dont know what you exepect there not that good I hope to improv NOTE: I wont record on this server unless you say it is acceptable. http://www.youtube.c.../2871153/videos
    Do you consider yourself quiet or social: Quiet, can be socialble but genrally people talk to me first. (Not sure if you see that as good or bad).
    Tell me about yourself : I LOVE art thats my hobbie (Out side of gameing). you can see my art here http://namesjordanwhat.deviantart.com/ I would love to do art for the server (We are looking for a server willing to stay up and not go down in a months time. I am deslexic so my spelling is not the best.
    What should the server name be? Hmmm Scom STABLE COMMUNITY OF MINECRAFT Scom craft!
    Best way to contact you? Skype my skype name if jordan.allen328
    Last edited by markus0310980: 5/11/2013 5:09:53 AM
    Ingame name: DiamondMan528
    Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: All The Time Anytime
    Mature (Be Honest) 1-10: 9.5
    Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: Yes, They Where All About Fighting, I Don't Like That
    What kind of builds do you make: Factories
    How long have you been playing minecraft: 3 Years
    How often will you be online: Whenever I Can (Everyday)
    How do you deal with social conflict: If It's Small GET OVER IT
    Why do you want to join this server: This Looks Fun And Friendly
    Do you watch Mindcrack or Hermitcraft? : MindCrack
    Do you make Lets Play videos? (if so, link to channel please): I'm Starting To This Week (http://www.youtube.com/user/DiamondMan528)
    Do you consider yourself quiet or social: SOCIAL
    Tell me about yourself : I am 13, Love to hang out with others. I have hosted many servers myself (10+). And i'm looking for a friendly server without total Killing And War 24/7.
    What should the server name be?: IDK
    Best way to contact you?: Skype: DiamondMan528
    bro,servers dead.the owner sent me a message sayign so
    You've made two of this thread... but anyway

Ingame name: Alien Entity

Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: Yes - ollie.j.young
    On a scale 1-10 how mature are you?: 7, we all have our moments, lets face it

Do you like cats or dogs?: Both, I have both

Why do you want to be on the server?:im looking for a nice server to play on with a good community, where I can build without getting bored and griefed

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: i've dipped in and out of servers, but usually the public ones and they're terrible, i left cause my stuff kept getting destroyed

What kind of builds do you make:I like things with lots of detail and little redstone contraptions which make it a little bit better, but i like large community projects, when im on my own i just have to be different to everyone else haha, strange like that

How long have you been playing minecraft: since end of alpha

How often will you be online: lots, have 3-4 months of break atm then college where im pretty much half days all the time

How do you deal with social conflict: depends, if its against me, dont retaliate cause it makes it worse, and just report someone to a mod, if its other people then interject and tell them to chill out, if it carries on report that too

Why do you want to join this server:you repeated this question haha see above answer...

Do you watch Mindcrack or Hermitcraft? : yep both, personally i like joe hills ;p

Do you make Let's Play videos? (if so, link to channel please): no but i'm interested in starting, i have too much free time

Do you consider yourself quiet or social: both, im pretty introverted however online that goes away and im really sociable, if u want to do ur own thing, that's cool i wont hassle you

Will you be able to do PvP maps like Revolution, RFTW, Nail, Etc: yeah of course

Tell me about yourself: Not sure what you want to know here... Im 16, from the UK, play too much video games, i love my music, love my art, im a decent skin maker, i like playing pranks so u have to be able to take them now and then (nothing incredibly serious) apparantly i use the word 'really?' too much, and get punched in the arm alot from it... not sure what else to cover ;p
    I'm that person that belongs neither here nor there, just floating in between.
    Ingame name: xXgetownedXx

Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: I do use skype and I am comfortable talking occasionally. It is flipout87

Mature (Be Honest) 1-10: 8

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: I left because of the owner's lack of care and inactivity.

What kind of builds do you make: Modern type builds and I dabble a bit in redstone creations.

How long have you been playing minecraft: Since beta 1.2_02!

How often will you be online: Often.

How do you deal with social conflict: I usually do not make things worse by fighting back if provoked, I usually try and stay away from ­s like that.

Why do you want to join this server: Looking for a great survival server to play and record on.

Do you watch Mindcrack or Hermitcraft? : Yes I watch Mindcrack and a bit of Hermitcraft.

Do you make Lets Play videos? (if so, link to channel please): I do, here is my channel: http://www.youtube.com/mrgetownedlp

Do you consider yourself quiet or social: I consider myself social :)

Tell me about yourself : I love to play basketball and hang out with my friends; online and irl. I love to show who I am and I am not afraid to stand up for myself and my friends. I am somewhat smart when it comes to redstone stuff, although I am learning.

What should the server name be? Not sure... Not very good at coming up with names.

Best way to contact you Skype!
    Ingame name: Zoboom
    Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally:
    Mature (Be Honest) 1-10: 7
    Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: yes, still in one, and the other one is very slow theres only me and 2 other players that actually play, nothing new is happening and it is likely going to die if they do not reset the map
    What kind of builds do you make: small detailed, old style medival and western
    How long have you been playing minecraft: 2 years
    How often will you be online: everyday for 1-3 hours
    How do you deal with social conflict: im very good at dealing with it, i can easily see both sides of a conflict
    Why do you want to join this server: I love survival and want to be part of a community
    Do you watch Mindcrack or Hermitcraft? : I watch Etho, Pause, Zisteau, Anderz, Bdouble and GnerikB on Mindcrack, and on hermitcraft i often watch pungence or skyzm
    Do you make Lets Play videos? (if so, link to channel please): nope, sorry
    Do you consider yourself quiet or social: Social
    Tell me about yourself : Im 15, play many sports, very active but love minecraft. Im very creative and love to game. I could easily contribute to this server, on my last server i pretty much made a lot of the spawn and that server is still very fun but i need a fresh start. Im happy and love to pvp, play nail etc. I think i could make a lot of friends on this server
    What should the server name be? Something different, perfirably without Mine or craft in it, but still relevant to minecraft, but something like MindCraft might still work
    Best way to contact you? through private message on this forum
    Ingame name: TheShoker100
    Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: Yes and Yes!!!
    Mature (Be Honest) 1-10: 6
    Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: I dont relly kow what this means
    What kind of builds do you make: Pointless Ones
    How long have you been playing minecraft: 2011
    How often will you be online: 2-4 hours a day
    How do you deal with social conflict: I dont Say anything
    Why do you want to join this server: Because i watch hermitcraft and if this is like it then im in
    Do you watch Mindcrack or Hermitcraft? : Hermitcraft
    Do you make Lets Play videos? (if so, link to channel please): No Srry :(
    Do you consider yourself quiet or social: social
    Tell me about yourself : I play resling, cant spell. like walks, dont have a girlfriend.
    What should the server name be? I Dont Know But ill like it ether way
    Best way to contact you? Skype
    Ingame name: puppies01
    Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: It's complicated but most likley no.
    Mature (Be Honest) 1-10: 8 (i may get frustrated but that is if someone is greifing)
    Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: Yes it became awful (it was a public server
    What kind of builds do you make: Large Houses, Hotels, ect.
    How long have you been playing minecraft: Since 1.2.5
    How often will you be online:Hopfully everyday (if not often)
    How do you deal with social conflict: I report it.
    Why do you want to join this server:I have been searching for nearly 2 years for a good server that doen,t have greifing, has prank wars, and is a nice server. When i saw this server it was perfest, i know im young but im nearly 12 and i REALLY want a chance.
    Do you watch Mindcrack or Hermitcraft? : Yes, Mindcrack
    Do you make Lets Play videos? (if so, link to channel please): No, but once i reach a older age I plan to.
    Do you consider yourself quiet or social: scocial
    Tell me about yourself :I'm a girl, I love minecraft, My parents are split so currently im at my dad's house but mainly live with my mom,
    What should the server name be?ENDERCRAFT, or, OREOCRAFT :)
    Best way to contact you?Email or cell or My account i check it everyday
    Ingame name: Echronome
    Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: Yes i do. I am somewhat comfortable. Some people underestimate me because of my voice.
    Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: I have in the past but i eventfully got bored due to the lack of players.
    What kind of builds do you make: I make just nice looking houses. (Most of the time)
    How long have you been playing minecraft: I can't remember a date but i started playing at around Beta 1.5_01
    How often will you be online: Up to 5 hours or more
    How do you deal with social conflict: I'll try to talk it out and make it fair between the ones arguing.
    Why do you want to join this server: I want to find a server i can play on everyday and be a part of a friendly community.
    Do you watch Mindcrack or Hermitcraft? : I watch both.
    Do you make Lets Play videos? (if so, link to channel please): I don't make videos because i don't have a very good computer.
    Do you consider yourself quiet or social: I find myself to be a mixture of both. In the beginning i may be quiet but as the server grows i'll become more social.
    Tell me about yourself: I love music. I don't care what genre (except country). I like being friendly to friends and trying to be friendly to enemies. I love pandas.
    What should the server name be? It should be something that we can all agree on and like. But just to say one, i'll say AwesomeCraft.
    Best way to contact you? Skype or Steam
    Last edited by _Echronome_: 6/12/2013 9:51:27 PM
    Don't Forget The Fish!
    Ingame name: Ihaveafish123
    Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: Yes, but I don't like to talk because people make fun of my high voice
    Mature (Be Honest) 1-10: 9
    Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: I was playing a server called Pandoria and I left because there were alot of controversy between players
    What kind of builds do you make: I like to make modern houses and underground houses.
    How long have you been playing minecraft: Since the beta days
    How often will you be online: About 5 or more hours a day if i don't need to do stuff
    How do you deal with social conflict: I tend to use my brain and think out the situation
    Why do you want to join this server: I want to join this server because I want to find a good survival server with a friendly playerbase
    Do you watch Mindcrack or Hermitcraft? : I watch them both
    Do you make Lets Play videos? (if so, link to channel please): No, sorry
    Do you consider yourself quiet or social: I am very social if im not concentrating on building something
    Tell me about yourself : I am a friendly 13 year old and I am not annoying as you may think. I like to play WoW and many different games. I like to watch football and my favorite team is the Baltimore Ravens. And lastly im asian.
    What should the server name be? Um lets see something like PandaCraft because I like pandas.
    Best way to contact you? Pm me on here or my skype.
    In game name: iReszka
    Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: iReszka, just depends on my overall mood if I am working on something with other people I am always up for skype.
    Mature (Be Honest) 1-10: 9
    Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: I left my old server because I found out that one of the Operators of the server was using creative while us loyal members were putting in our hard earned time to get what we wan't while he was building what he wanted, and flying around, spawning in any items that he pleased, I play vanilla server so I can have the trust with people and get my supplies legit without having operators or admins coming and blowing my stuff up or giving other players things or kicking people, everyone's items should be earned legitly then shouldn't be spawned in.
    What kind of builds do you make: Whatever inspires me
    How long have you been playing minecraft: Since it was released
    How often will you be online: Since it is summer quiet frequently
    How do you deal with social conflict: Ignore them and move on
    Why do you want to join this server: I think that you should accept me because I am a trustworthy, loyal, active member of the community and I am always willing to help and build and do stuff with the community and I'm always very giving if you want help gathering supplies working on a new project mining an area out I'm always up for it if I am not currently working on anything in game.
    Do you watch Mindcrack or Hermitcraft? : Yes
    Do you make Lets Play videos? (if so, link to channel please): No
    Do you consider yourself quiet or social: Yes very
    Tell me about yourself : 16 years old, United States, Respectful, Trustworthy, Mature, Fun, Outgoing, Jokester
    What should the server name be? NexCraft
    Best way to contact you? Skype @Katfanacy
    Ingame name: crimecraftbob
    Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: yes i use skype and ill talk to people
    Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: yes around 5 i left because they all ­ down after a month
    What kind of builds do you make: rustic
    How long have you been playing minecraft: 3 years
    How often will you be online: 5 hours a day at most
    How do you deal with social conflict: try to make ammends
    Why do you want to join this server: i watch etho, generik keralis, bdouble0 ect... and i have wanted to join a server with a community similar to theirs so im hoping to join this server to have a experience similar to that
    Do you watch Mindcrack or Hermitcraft? : yes all the time
    Do you make Lets Play videos? (if so, link to channel please): i will when i build my new computer (so a month)
    Do you consider yourself quiet or social: SOCIAL!!! :D
    Tell me about yourself : im a easy going, friendly and smart person
    What should the server name be? clan of creative crafters
    Best way to contact you? if im not on the server skype
    Ingame name:Blaze20014
    Do you use Skype? yes If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: yes
    Mature (Be Honest) 1-10:7
    Have you been in any other servers? many If so, why did you leave:I didnt
    What kind of builds do you make:Houses and devices
    How long have you been playing minecraft:1year and 6 months
    How often will you be online:A lot
    How do you deal with social conflict:Pretty well
    Why do you want to join this server:I have alwys wanted to play on a prank server never did i think it would be fun
    Do you watch Mindcrack or Hermitcraft? :BOTH
    Do you make Lets Play videos? (if so, link to channel please):not right now
    Do you consider yourself quiet or social:A little bit of both
    Tell me about yourself :I watch king daddy dmac on hermitcraft and etho on mindcrack
    What should the server name be?kingscraft
    Best way to contact you? Skype
    Ingame name: mattkay2011
    Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: I use Skype, and I am comfortable talking to others.
    Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: I haven't played a white-listed server except for friend's servers.
    What kind of builds do you make: Homes, XP Grinders, and Redstone Contraptions
    How long have you been playing minecraft: As my name suggests since 2011.
    How often will you be online: Daily
    How do you deal with social conflict: Try to ignore them and move on.
    Why do you want to join this server: I am looking for a fun survival server with nice people.
    Do you watch Mindcrack or Hermitcraft? : I watch TONS of Mindcrack and some of GenerikB's Hermitcraft
    Do you make Lets Play videos? (if so, link to channel please): No but I might start.
    Do you consider yourself quiet or social: In the middle.
    Tell me about yourself : nice kid, good grades, good at sports, decent/good at video games (expert at Minecraft)
    What should the server name be? IDK
    Best way to contact you? Skype (matthew.kay5110)
    Well looks like i'm a bit behind, but worth a shot i suppose =]

Ingame name: trevrar
    Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: i have skype, and can voice chat on occasion
    Mature (Be Honest) 1-10: about 9.5 (gotta have the inappropriate joke once in a while)
    Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: Yes, too many people, or not enough support from mods/ops
    What kind of builds do you make: I like building structures based on terrain and terraforming
    some pics of my builds
    How long have you been playing minecraft: Since alpha
    How often will you be online: I play games every day, so frequently.
    How do you deal with social conflict: with tact and a calm perspective.
    Why do you want to join this server: I'm looking for a close community of minecrafters to join and play with. I enjoy building and colaborating with people.
    Do you watch Mindcrack or Hermitcraft? : Lots of mindcrack (Etho, Generikb, Zisteau)
    Do you make Lets Play videos? (if so, link to channel please): I have considered making videos, but have not yet.
    Do you consider yourself quiet or social: Somewhat quiet, but i like people =]
    Tell me about yourself : Just a pizza delivery guy who likes making art and video games.
    What should the server name be? hmm... Craftsplosion? MinerCraft?
    Best way to contact you? facebook (url:/trevrar) or skype

Ingame name:vince8123
    Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally:yes
    Mature (Be Honest) 1-10:7
    Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave:Im Am Not on Any Other servers
    What kind of builds do you make:Medevial/steampunk
    How long have you been playing minecraft:3 years
    How often will you be online:4 to 2 hours a day
    How do you deal with social conflict:I Try To seddle it Reasonablely
    Why do you want to join this server:Because I Love Building On Survival And Love Playing With Others
    Do you watch Mindcrack or Hermitcraft? :Yes
    Do you make Lets Play videos? (if so, link to channel please):Yes https://www.youtube.com/user/cookievsminecraft

Do you consider yourself quiet or social: Yes
    Tell me about yourself :Im A Young Builder who loves To experiment With Differnt Blocks And Styles, Im Smart and funny And Good Person To Have around
    What should the server name be?:Survival City
    Best way to contact you? : Email [email protected]
    Ingame name:Okaown
    Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: with text i feel good but the voicechat is maybe little bad because my english isnt the best
    Mature (Be Honest) 1-10: what do you mean with it irl, minecraft?
    Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave:Because they werent so good and all the time being griefed
    What kind of builds do you make:Redstone and houses and farms (EveryThing)
    How long have you been playing minecraft:2 years
    How often will you be online: when my brothers not on the computer (maybe almost every day
    How do you deal with social conflict:good
    Why do you want to join this server:Because i like to play with another players that you can trust and i like building houses and buildings
    Do you watch Mindcrack or Hermitcraft? :sometimes Mindcrack and all the time hermitcraft when a new video comes out
    Do you make Lets Play videos? (if so, link to channel please):i dont make at the time but maybe :Pig: =D
    Do you consider yourself quiet or social:A little bouth
    Tell me about yourself :im 11 years old many people think im like 13
    What should the server name be? NotchLaw=?
    Best way to contact you? maybe skype my skype name is Krifz or Faze_snowz
    Last edited by stick_it: 10/7/2013 10:26:43 AM
    In-game name: Phantomfool
    Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: Yeah I can talk occasionally, I just need a heads up and could sometimes be in class or something. I'm joshua-nash on skype, but make sure you message me if you're going to add me so I don't block you thinking it's spam.
    Maturity (Be Honest) 1-10: In a "Don't screw around with other people's stuff or get mad at other people" then I'll be honest I'm a big ole ten. I hate playing with friends sometimes because they just build giant cobblestone penises all over the damn place. In a "20 year-old" sort of way? Average/10.
    Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: Only my own and all my friends stopped playing.

What kind of builds do you make: I'm a redstone connoisseur for sure, but I can build a few fancy buildings if I have a general theme. (IE jungle themed stuff) I like to build useful thing such as farms (iron, music disc, you name it) usually, not big on the aesthetics but I'm getting better.
    How long have you been playing minecraft: Jeez... since before Alpha (infdev?), I believe. I remember when golden apples weren't a thing.
    How often will you be online: Three times a week probably. (Come exams I'll be on scarcely)
    How do you deal with social conflict: Usually, I just get fed up and apologize out of annoyance. If I apologize maybe they'll shut up and go away. Works pretty well so far.
    Why do you want to join this server: I like the thought of a survival world where people aren't just there to **** around. I kinda want to have a community in which actual sharing can happen.
    Do you watch Mindcrack or Hermitcraft? I've seen a few videos of hermitcraft and I like the general idea.
    Do you make Lets Play videos? (if so, link to channel please): No.
    Do you consider yourself quiet or social: Quiet, usually. (Social if provoked, but tend to not be an initiator)
    Tell me about yourself : I'm a student at U of Guelph in Ontario. I study Animal Biology. I've been a committed musician for over 12 years. I bartend when I'm not in school.
    What should the server name be? To be honest, I have no idea.
    Best way to contact you? Email: [email protected]
    ngame name: junior1012
    Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: shift.wow
    Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: I have been on a lot of servers but this will be my first hermicraft like
    What kind of builds do you make: Medieval and Huge
    How long have you been playing minecraft: 1 year and a half
    How often will you be online: 2-5 hours/day
    How do you deal with social conflict: I will find a way to be both friends again
    Why do you want to join this server: I love the idea and i want to be a hermit
    Do you watch Mindcrack or Hermitcraft? Hermitcraft:
    Do you make Lets Play videos? (if so, link to channel please): Not yet xD
    Do you consider yourself quiet or social: quiet
    Tell me about yourself : I do rare times get angry but i calm myself verry quick and i like to make buildings
    What should the server name be? FunCraft
    Best way to contact you?
    Ingame name: esem88
    Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: yes sir my skype name is zenoigor003
    Mature (Be Honest) 1-10:8
    Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave:yes, i leave because of hackers
    What kind of builds do you make:modern/medieval
    How long have you been playing minecraft:1 year
    How often will you be online:5-6 hours a day on weekdays on weekends 9-10 hours
    How do you deal with social conflict:talk it out
    Why do you want to join this server:i want to build in your server and i want to spend some time to your server
    Do you watch Mindcrack or Hermitcraft? :hermitcraft
    Do you make Lets Play videos? (if so, link to channel please):nope but i can if you want to
    Do you consider yourself quiet or social:quiet
    Tell me about yourself :im very quiet and kinda shy always
    What should the server name be?cant think of one
    Best way to contact you? skype
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes