[1.7.4] HavenTerrace: A Freebuild Survival Server

Probably best to point to a plug-in page on a reputable site rather than just hand out download links. Not saying anything malicious was intended but it means there'd be background info / instructions / commands, etc. available if they were needed.

If you ever want to test any of your plugins i have set up a test server that requires hamachi. Just ask when im online if you want.
    Join us at GamersCraft :D Here
    How big will the Border around the world be?
    This is a new server, but we have an incredibly strong userbase right now. I think we're going to see great things here. For those of you who are considering this server, you will enjoy it if you are a community-minded player who places a high value on rules and order. Come check it out!My current project is a new jazmaze - will have it ready to go soon, hopefully :)
    Quote from jaztrumpet

This is a new server, but we have an incredibly strong userbase right now. I think we're going to see great things here. For those of you who are considering this server, you will enjoy it if you are a community-minded player who places a high value on rules and order. Come check it out!

My current project is a new jazmaze - will have it ready to go soon, hopefully :)
    That'll be fun.. How often will you be hosting it if i may ask? :)
    Quote from EpicAdrian

That'll be fun.. How often will you be hosting it if i may ask? :)

As long as we have enough users to make it worthwhile, we'll have it regularly. At least once a week. Maybe as much as once daily. I'm trying to make it nice and tricky....
    Last edited by jaztrumpet: 4/1/2013 10:19:33 AM
    Quote from jaztrumpet

As long as we have enough users to make it worthwhile, we'll have it regularly. At least once a week. Maybe as much as once daily. I'm trying to make it nice and tricky....
    Awesome! :)Also 'Jeb_Rules' aka. tschagg, Look at your own server before posting here.. then make it clear who's actually is 'POOR'
    Quote from jaztrumpet

My current project is a new jazmaze - will have it ready to go soon, hopefully :)

Yay, I can't wait, it will be my first time taking part (if I actually do) I have heard so many good things about it and can't wait to give it a go! :)
    Last edited by snailicus: 4/1/2013 12:13:39 PM
    Quote from jaztrumpet

This is a new server, but we have an incredibly strong userbase right now. I think we're going to see great things here. For those of you who are considering this server, you will enjoy it if you are a community-minded player who places a high value on rules and order. Come check it out!

Ahh that will be awesome, it's been a long while since we've had a nice run on the jazmaze. See if you can add a super tricky parkour, I love those :P
    Quote from FluffyRhino

Ahh that will be awesome, it's been a long while since we've had a nice run on the jazmaze. See if you can add a super tricky parkour, I love those :P

Ah yes, it will almost certainly culminate in a near-impossible parkour! xD
    Quote from jaztrumpet

Ah yes, it will almost certainly culminate in a near-impossible parkour! xD
    Sounds great! Cant wait to try it :D
    Cant wait for the jazmaze ;) Dont lag it with portals and invisible blocks this time :P
    Join us at GamersCraft :D Here
    Quote from Littlefoot1907

Cant wait for the jazmaze ;) Dont lag it with portals and invisible blocks this time :P
    Invisible blocks?
    Quote from jeb_rules

this is a poor server.
    Another great April fools joke! :)
    I feel like the server should have build competitions monthly. I adore the server very much, but I do feel that community interaction or just general "stuff to do" is lacking. Not a complaint so much as a suggestion for further fun.
    Quote from DoctorJim

I feel like the server should have build competitions monthly. I adore the server very much, but I do feel that community interaction or just general "stuff to do" is lacking. Not a complaint so much as a suggestion for further fun.

Agreed, server competitions draw the whole server community together to see all the amazing build talent we have on this server, and it can be a snazzy way to get cool prizes, like money! Maybe we could set up special ranks for winners as a prize as well, and it can become something huge as a part of this growing community.
    Quote from DoctorJim

Quote from PirateYoga

Agreed, server competitions draw the whole server community together to see all the amazing build talent we have on this server, and it can be a snazzy way to get cool prizes, like money! Maybe we could set up special ranks for winners as a prize as well, and it can become something huge as a part of this growing community.

Server competitions are a good idea, they do take a while to set up and as the server is still fairly new, they may not be happening right away but in the future they are a definite possibility
    Alright, we all know tschagg will probably continue to pop up on our forums, the best thing to do is just ignore him. dont fuel his fire. He has nothing sensible or important to say so we might as well just leave him
    Scip is a wise man. I agree with him on this.
    It's nice to see the moderation here is good, all tschaggs comments have been removed really quick :D
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes