[1.4.7] [FTB] + [YogCraft] Close-Knit Survival Server! No Grief! Recruiting:Mature Players 18+

IGN: Maven_Shogun

how old are you: 26

do you have a skype account (not needed): yes

why do you want to join: Looking for a fun server to have a good time on and make new friends.

stuff you want us to know about you: I can be on quite a lot as my job allows me to play while at work also.

What do you want to do on the server? I just want to meet new people and have some fun. Hopefully learn about and try all the mods this pack as to offer.
    IGN: FallenScorpio
    Why Join: Im bored of playing the Mindcrack modpack and wanna try something new. Im expericaned in most of the mods.
    Personal Info: I like to help people, especially with thamcraft. Im an ok builder and im really good at working hard.
    What d you want to do: Build a giant train station and a parkour arena
    ign:Ninja_naught
    how old are you:13
    do you have a skype account (not needed):Yes
    why do you want to join:To play on a good Yogcraft server and make friends
    stuff you want us to know about you:i am a pretty good builder and enjoy various machines in Yogcraft
    What do you want to do on the server?Build Help and make a diamond factory!
    ign: Taysody
    how old are you: 26
    do you have a skype account (not needed): I do, but usually only give it out to friends I make on the server
    why do you want to join: Looking for a mature, fun FTB yog server
    stuff you want us to know about you: I am pretty laid back and enjoy having fun, but not at the expense of others.
    What do you want to do on the server?
    Build, explore, have fun. The usually minecraft stuff ^_^
    ign: jasonholt62
    how old:are you 15
    do you have a skype account: yes xxwishlistxx1
    why do you want to join:ive been looking for a yogcraft sever
    stuff you want us to know about you i have a lot of building and bee and thamcraft experience
    why do you want on the server: so i can have other people on to talk to why i do my research on bees and thamcraft
    Pm'd a bunch of you! Still looking for mature players!
    Quote from Grazor

Hello, me and my friend would both like to apply, and, sitting right next to eachother, we decided to apply in one post to save time. Hope you don't mind.

IGN: grazor
    How old: 14
    Why?: Me and my friend were trying to make a server however I experienced intense lag in game when running it so I decided to look for a small server to play on. This is the first one that came up.
    Stuff you should know: I have much experience with most of the mods, and mainly would like to be teaching my friend things about it. I often build large contraptions.
    What I want to do: Build a castle, likely, teach my friend some stuff, make cool machines and contraptions.

IGN: Mittens_Prey
    How old: 14
    Why?: Same as grazor.
    Stuff you should know: I have little experience in the modpack, but I hope to learn much from my friend.
    What I want to do: Much of the same stuff as grazor, seeing as we will be working together, however, I am really into farming, and I hear Forestry is quite good for that sort of thing.

Just making sure you've seen my app. Don't want to have been passed over.
    ign: nuclearf1sh
    how old are you: 18
    do you have a skype account (not needed): yes
    why do you want to join: I have never played ftb before and I'am looking for a good server to start.
    stuff you want us to know about you: I have been playing minecraft since alpha and have some experience in tekkit. I watch several minecraft channels on youtube including, yogscast, ethoslab, and docm77. I'm very interested in game development and like to spend time programming/designing games as a hobby.
    What do you want to do on the server? On this server, I want to see everything ftb has to offer as I'v never played ftb before. A lot of my time would be spent visiting others and seeing how they do things and learning.
    Ign: ChampionMonkey
    Skype Account?: No, but I'm willing to get one.
    -----
    Why do you want to join?: I've been playing FTB for a pretty long time. Now that a new modpack is coming around, I decided I wanted to try it. (Not alone, of course.) The problem is, since the amount of time this mod pack has existed is small, the amount of servers is small too. I looked for a server, and I came across yours. I was joyful when I saw it had no raiding, too. Playing alone kind of creeps me out, and I feel that everything I build isn't being appreciated as it should be.
    -----
    Stuff you want us to know about you:
    - I speak English and play many kinds of video games.
    - I have experience with playing on 3 Tekkit Servers, 5 FTB servers, and 2 Voltz Servers, and I wasn't banned from ONE of them.
    - Due to my lack of immiturity and nice personality I don't think I would cause problems on the server.
    - I'm a great builder and experienced with BuildCraft, IndustrialCraft, and RedPower, and try to help people however I can within those mods.
    -----
    Stuff you will do on the Server:
    Build a mini-city where I will build my house, a bee farm, a factory, and many other things I haven't decided on yet. I also decided to let other people join me, and I would let others make houses along with mine.
    -----
    Sorry for making you read all of this, by the way.
    Thanks! :D
    -----
    I'm doing the same thing as Grazor, just in case.
    ign: Dog809
    how old are you: 15
    do you have a skype account (not needed): Yes (sam.bick2)
    why do you want to join: I want to play on a server where i can build and people dont try and kill / steal from me every day
    stuff you want us to know about you: I love to trade and help other people
    What do you want to do on the server?: i want to build a thaumcraft lab and maby some industrial craft things
    IGN: animalboy05
    Do i have a Skype account?: No, sorry
    Reason: I have never been on a whitelisted server and i would like to see what it is like. Also, i really would like to make friends! :D
    Stuff I i should tell you: I am a very skilled builder. (and i would like to show off my buildings without it getting griefed so often.) I am also new to yogcraft.
    : Learn about Forestry and Thaumcraft, Build large structures and make a city! (i could even help build a spawn if you want?)

Thanks! :D
    Hey guys really only accepting people that are 18+.
    Whitelist Application:

IGN: Awesome_Oshry
    How old are you?: 13
    Do you have a skype account (not needed)?: No, i have facebook video chat.
    Why do you want to join?: Minecraft and Tekkit (Classic) are getting too easy for me and i want to play in an updated version with weird thing i don't know about.
    Stuff you want us to know about you: I' trust people to easily (IG and IRL). I'm more chill, like if I get griefed or something i wont really care that much. I might not be on all the time since right now i still play on a Vanilla server and a Tekkit server.
    What do you want to do on the server? I want to learn how to do everything that is not in Tekkit. Like bees and Thaumcraft 3 and all the updates in Buildcraft and Industrialcraft and all the other mods as well.
    IGN: vangovi
    My Age: 12 ( turning 13 in 10 days so basicly 13 )
    do u have skype: no
    Why i want to join: iv been looking for yogcraft server found a lot but they were really bad and yours looks amazing so i want to join
    Stuff i want u to know about me: I love building crazy amazing looking buildings and i love to have fun, make new friends, and just chill and play minecraft
    what i want to do on this server: play with friends mess with yogcraft stuff ( im kinda new to it ) learn about stuff and all around just mess around.
    Last edited by Vangovi123: 4/6/2013 9:18:33 PM
    ign: riggers2009
    how old are you (please be 18 or older if applying): 19
    do you have a skype account (not needed): Yes I do
    why do you want to join: Single player is getting a bit boring and I've pretty much maxed it. Minecraft is more fun with other people.
    stuff you want us to know about you: I never grief, I'm Australian and I'm an average builder.
    What do you want to do on the server? THAUMCRAFT!!!
    IGN: Asteh

Why do you want to join?

I'm looking for a friendly and established community to play Feed the Beast on. I've played on two small servers before, but they eventually died out because people lost interest. Basically what I want is a server where I can do my own thing without fear of it getting wiped out by map resets or other causes. I want to meet awesome people and I hope this server can provide that.

Stuff you want us to know about you:

I do want the server to be small enough for me to be able to get to know people, and I saw that this server has a limit of 24 players, which is nice. As I said, an established community would be appreciated, but as the server is "brand new", I just wish there isn't only server hoppers on. I really want to learn to know the people I play with!

What do you want to do on the server?

I wan't to build on my own, but I also want to help with building a spawn city if there is one, or if there is plans for it. I love redpower microblocks, and I'll probably spend my time on the server building with them. I suck with anything that has to do with redstone, and even FTB machines, so don't expect any awesome contraptions and/or spawners from me. I simply don't have the skill to make them.
    Pm'd you Riggers and Asteh and Nuclear!
    ign: I've never been very good with acronyms, but I'm guessing that means in game name. In that case, it's CrackedRecord.

how old are you (please be 18 or older if applying): I'm 20, 21 in the next month or so.

do you have a skype account (not needed): Maybe? I think I may have made one to keep in contact with family while at university.

why do you want to join: Playing in a group is a lot more fun.

stuff you want us to know about you: I like making hidden entrances in minecraft, and was pretty good in vanilla. Hopefully these mods give a lot more options with regards to hidden entrances.

What do you want to do on the server? Become a minecraft God. Or just have fun. One or the other, really. I'm not too picky.

edit- grammar and formatting.
    Last edited by Cracked_Record: 4/7/2013 10:49:07 PM
    how old are you (please be 18 or older if applying): I am 17, but very mature.
    do you have a skype account (not needed): Yes, I do.
    why do you want to join: I am looking for a survival server, without griefing but with pvp
    stuff you want us to know about you: Hmm I dont know..
    What do you want to do on the server? Def have fun!
    ign: Snaves
    how old are you (please be 18 or older if applying): 24
    do you have a skype account (not needed): Nope
    why do you want to join: I'm looking for a friendly, relaxed, mature server to get started with yogcraft. I played on a small tekkit server and was a mod for several months, but it was getting boring and then the owner deleted the world, so I'm looking for something new.
    stuff you want us to know about you: I love exploring and building, microblocks ftw!
    What do you want to do on the server? Learn the yogcraft mods and build.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes