[1.5.2][FORGE][GULLIVER][LITTLEBLOCKS] SERVER "Under Gulliver's Toe" [WHITE-LISTED!][TEAMSPEAK 3!] }{Cool features! check insi

In-game nick: fatalerror7721
    How old are you: 13
    When do you usually play and how many hours a week you play: i play after school and like 4 hours daily and weekends like -7 hours (GMT:-4:00)
    Why: because i find the idea of a gulliver server very interesting and i never saw one before so this can be a good experience
    Quote from AmeDream

In-game nick: DreamyGirly
    How old are you: 18
    When do you usually play (GMT +0, week days) and how many hours a week you play: Everyday, 1-4 hours a day.
    Why: I love gulliver servers and finding people to play with! I even love to roleplay! Roleplaying is one of my specialties, and besides, who doesn't like to be a smalley?! :steve_sillyface:

Quote from goog

In-game nick: fatalerror7721
    When do you usually play and how many hours a week you play: i play after school and like 4 hours daily and weekends like -7 hours (GMT:-4:00)
    Why: because i find the idea of a gulliver server very interesting and i never saw one before so this can be a good experience

Whitelisted! Have fun guys! (and gals)

Dreamygirly you were already whitelisted on the server xD we played together before =P
    Last edited by XShadowScaleX: 5/16/2013 7:36:38 AM
    want to use voice comms or chat? heres my steam account http://steamcommunity.com/id/XShadowScaleX
    I guess you guys forgot to add my brother, since he keeps complaining about how he's not white-listed. I can fill out a form for him though.
    In-game nick: nintendork563
    How old are you: 12
    When do you usually play (GMT +0, week days) and how many hours a week you play:Anytime possible
    Why:He wants to play on a gulliver's server, just like I do. He is a little more tempermental than I am, but he'll be fine as long as he doesn't get mad.
    Quote from Flammole

I guess you guys forgot to add my brother, since he keeps complaining about how he's not white-listed. I can fill out a form for him though.
    In-game nick: nintendork563
    How old are you: 12
    When do you usually play (GMT +0, week days) and how many hours a week you play:Anytime possible
    Why:He wants to play on a gulliver's server, just like I do. He is a little more tempermental than I am, but he'll be fine as long as he doesn't get mad.

Whitelisted! but make sure you keep an eye on thim then, can see him griefing out of anger if he is killed by accident if hes like that (happened with other people before)
    want to use voice comms or chat? heres my steam account http://steamcommunity.com/id/XShadowScaleX
    In-game nick: PKMNTrainerNICK(Cracked)
    How old are you:10(i won't rage on small matters)
    When do you usually play (GMT +0, week days) and how many hours a week you play:i play nearly everyday for like from when i wake up to the night
    Why:never found a modded server,think i might give this server a shot
    In-game nick: EagleSimoX
    How old are you: 13 Years
    When do you usually play (GMT +0, week days) and how many hours a week you play: 13:30 - 15:20

Why: I searched a Gulliver'n Little Blocks sever for long time, and now i finded it!
    Quote from PKMNTrainerNICK

In-game nick: PKMNTrainerNICK(Cracked)
    How old are you:10(i won't rage on small matters)
    When do you usually play (GMT +0, week days) and how many hours a week you play:i play nearly everyday for like from when i wake up to the night
    Why:never found a modded server,think i might give this server a shot
    Quote from EagleSimoX88

In-game nick: EagleSimoX
    How old are you: 13 Years
    When do you usually play (GMT +0, week days) and how many hours a week you play: 13:30 - 15:20

Why: I searched a Gulliver'n Little Blocks sever for long time, and now i finded it!

Whitelisted! Check out the commands you can use in the eclipse town hall
    In-game nick: girdance (I am usually called gir)
    When do you usually play (GMT +0, week days) and how many hours a week you play: Usually after 4 pm on Weekdays, all day on weekends. More after school ends (June 4) My time zone is Eastern Time.
    Why: I want a server with littleblocks and gulliver. jbracco92 said I should come here.
    Last edited by girdance2310: 5/17/2013 4:07:21 PM
    When life gives you lemons, clone them and make super lemons! :D
    Ign: TmkelshII
    When do you usually play (GMT +0, week days) and how many hours a week you play: I play normally 7 day a week, on week days I play from around 3-4 until 10 (Eastern Time), On weekends I play from 10-12 until maybe 10-4
    Why: Gulliver's Mod plus Little Blocks Mod equals Epicness and I don't wanna miss that
    Everyone says its good so I think it would be fun to play
    Last edited by TmkelshII: 5/17/2013 4:57:46 PM
    Quote from TmkelshII

Ign: TmkelshII
    When do you usually play (GMT +0, week days) and how many hours a week you play: I play normally 7 day a week, on week days I play from around 3-4 until 10 (Eastern Time), On weekends I play from 10-12 until maybe 10-4
    Why: Gulliver's Mod plus Little Blocks Mod equals Epicness and I don't wanna miss that
    Everyone says its good so I think it would be fun to play
    Quote from .girdance.

In-game nick: girdance (I am usually called gir)
    When do you usually play (GMT +0, week days) and how many hours a week you play: Usually after 4 pm on Weekdays, all day on weekends. More after school ends (June 4) My time zone is Eastern Time.
    Why: I want a server with littleblocks and gulliver. jbracco92 said I should come here.

Whitelisted! =D
    In-game nick: Xtremetaco226
    When do you usually play (GMT +0, weekdays) and how many hours a week you play: I play 1-7 hours a week.
    Why: I've been looking for a good Gulliver + Little blocks server for a while now, and I think i've found it. I'd be glad to be added to the community.
    In-game nick: teknonick
    How old are you: 17, Jan 1, Midnight. :3
    When do you usually play: On EST I play around 2PM too 9PM. On weekends it can be as early as 12AM and late as 12PM... the last one is rare, but it happens.
    Why: Why? so I can grief, duh... isn't that the point of servers? lol... but seriously, I love playing, and have lost interest in Minecraft (SHOCKER!) but I've found a few mods that are fun! It get's boring playing by yourself though, and get's pretty easy after awhile. I loved Gulliver's, and never thought anyone could do anything with the mod aside from machima's or Let's Plays. I was proven wrong when I read "Players create towns together."! I have always played on several servers and played on my own terms, creating a house here... stealing a little bit from a house, so I may make a quick tool (It was abandoned) THEN come back and replace+ what I took. (Don't worry, I'm over that now. :3) But I've always wanted to be tiny!

I thought the idea of playing Minecraft as a Pixie would be AWESOME! but meh, this is the next best thing :3. But... if I were to join... I'd like to be FORCED small size. Either the SMALLEST POSSIBLE, or the size just above that. I love the challenge, but at the same time it's awesome! If I can't be the size I want... I might not want to play very long, but I'm not begging for it (But I would if I could). I'll be fine without it, but I'd REALLY REALLY LOVE IT if you made me default that size :3...

Anyway, awesome idea, great work, and might want to re-read what you've said in the rules. You said you can grief, then later you say you can't grief. :3. I may have skimmed it a bit too much though, pardon me :S
    Quick! Go check out TUG! It's a really cool game, they have the Survival Games (Not Survival Mode) now!
    Quote from dude58

In-game nick: Xtremetaco226
    When do you usually play (GMT +0, weekdays) and how many hours a week you play: I play 1-7 hours a week.
    Why: I've been looking for a good Gulliver + Little blocks server for a while now, and I think i've found it. I'd be glad to be added to the community.
    Quote from Teknonick

In-game nick: teknonick
    How old are you: 17, Jan 1, Midnight. :3
    When do you usually play: On EST I play around 2PM too 9PM. On weekends it can be as early as 12AM and late as 12PM... the last one is rare, but it happens.
    Why: Why? so I can grief, duh... isn't that the point of servers? lol... but seriously, I love playing, and have lost interest in Minecraft (SHOCKER!) but I've found a few mods that are fun! It get's boring playing by yourself though, and get's pretty easy after awhile. I loved Gulliver's, and never thought anyone could do anything with the mod aside from machima's or Let's Plays. I was proven wrong when I read "Players create towns together."! I have always played on several servers and played on my own terms, creating a house here... stealing a little bit from a house, so I may make a quick tool (It was abandoned) THEN come back and replace+ what I took. (Don't worry, I'm over that now. :3) But I've always wanted to be tiny!

I thought the idea of playing Minecraft as a Pixie would be AWESOME! but meh, this is the next best thing :3. But... if I were to join... I'd like to be FORCED small size. Either the SMALLEST POSSIBLE, or the size just above that. I love the challenge, but at the same time it's awesome! If I can't be the size I want... I might not want to play very long, but I'm not begging for it (But I would if I could). I'll be fine without it, but I'd REALLY REALLY LOVE IT if you made me default that size :3...

Anyway, awesome idea, great work, and might want to re-read what you've said in the rules. You said you can grief, then later you say you can't grief. :3. I may have skimmed it a bit too much though, pardon me :S

Whitelisted! Nice post teknonick, thats how you do it! =P Yeah I told dravic to change the rules but he hasnt got round to it yet it seems =/
    In-game nick: TinyTom_
    How old are you: 14
    When do you usually play (GMT +0, week days) and how many hours a week you play: I play about 10-11 hours all together.
    Why: Like in the last answer i play a lot of minecraft so i would be on the server everyday basically, i also want to join because i love both mods "Gulliver's Mod" and "Little Blocks Mod" and i think i could help out with the server and help players in need and help build other things along with it, I love to help out on server and i love to help out other players that are in need of assistance. So hopefully you might white-list me. If so, thank you so much and see you on there :D
    Diamonds to you for making a server of my dreams :3 :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:
    Quote from ProfessorTinyTom

In-game nick: TinyTom_
    How old are you: 14
    When do you usually play (GMT +0, week days) and how many hours a week you play: I play about 10-11 hours all together.
    Why: Like in the last answer i play a lot of minecraft so i would be on the server everyday basically, i also want to join because i love both mods "Gulliver's Mod" and "Little Blocks Mod" and i think i could help out with the server and help players in need and help build other things along with it, I love to help out on server and i love to help out other players that are in need of assistance. So hopefully you might white-list me. If so, thank you so much and see you on there :D
    Diamonds to you for making a server of my dreams :3 :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:

Whitelisted! Welcome!
    Ign raxdragonmaster

i whould really like to join kk bro thx

Ign raxdragonmaster

i whould really like to join kk bro thx

Hi, whitelisted. But you should try to fill the form at least next time...
    In-game nick: Ginningquasar

How old are you?: 14

When do you usually play? i play about 8-10 hours usually

Why? These kinds of mods really interest me, i really want to try this out on a multiplayer server, also a friend recommended this server and im eager to try it out!
    Quote from Ginningquasar51

In-game nick: Ginningquasar

How old are you?: 14

When do you usually play? i play about 8-10 hours usually

Why? These kinds of mods really interest me, i really want to try this out on a multiplayer server, also a friend recommended this server and im eager to try it out!

Whitelisted you! =)
    Hey can u whitelist me I'm Butmonkey1234 and I am really excited to join!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes